FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

forum shrills and disinfo agents
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: forum shrills and disinfo agents Reply with quote

Can someone remind me where there is information on the USA gov hiring people to 'counter' subversive information on the internet?

I remember reading about them having a large budget and hiring with the view to stop any 'outlandish theories' spreading on the internet. I can't remember exactly where but I know I have seen it.

Thanks in advance Very Happy
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: forum shrills and disinfo agents Reply with quote

Poacher wrote:
Can someone remind me where there is information on the USA gov hiring people to 'counter' subversive information on the internet?

I remember reading about them having a large budget and hiring with the view to stop any 'outlandish theories' spreading on the internet. I can't remember exactly where but I know I have seen it.

Forget about that, just click onto Critics' Corner or log on to the JREF Psychiatric Stink Camp.

http://forums.randi.org/local_links.php?catid=17

You can smell 'em.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it it not odd that everyone who comes onto this forum and disagrees with the view here they are labelled a shill? like noone could come on here who doesn't agree with the conspiracy theory and anyone that disagrees is an agent of the government.

for a forum about truth that does seem a little one sided. surely to establish any "truth" then all sides need to be considered
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: forum shrills and disinfo agents Reply with quote

Poacher wrote:

Hi Steve,
Firefox deleted all my bookmarks on an update a while back or i'd have a few links for ya.
Search for Renton Group, Pentagon + Rumsfeld (Office of Strategic Influence) should get ya a few hits. IIRC $400 million was spent since 911 on this avenue of the 'infowar' although this was a while back now.
I think 'they' closed the Office of Strategic Influence but im sure theres others.

@Johndoe: 'All sides need to be considered'
All across the world the OCT is the only view permitted in most media. Most know the OCT well. Theres a critics corner here where that view is allowed 24/7. Whats the problem? Most people come here for an alternative to the mainstream...

Oh and not all OCT supporters are called shills here.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry but what does OCT stand for?

"Most know the OCT well. Theres a critics corner here where that view is allowed 24/7. Whats the problem"

knowing the OCT isn't enough, what needs to be allowed is an open debate. limiting it to one part of the forum is far from open.
QuitTheirClogs
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
it it not odd that everyone who comes onto this forum and disagrees with the view here they are labelled a shill? like noone could come on here who doesn't agree with the conspiracy theory and anyone that disagrees is an agent of the government.

for a forum about truth that does seem a little one sided. surely to establish any "truth" then all sides need to be considered

I find it odd that anyone who generally accepts the official conspiracy theory (OCT) would bother posting on this site. I wonder what their motivation is.

If the OCT were true, then what are they afraid may happen if us sceptics are left alone to discuss things amongst ourselves? Why would anyone waste so much time and energy trying to change our beliefs?

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: forum shrills and disinfo agents Reply with quote

Hi TC, thanks for the link - I had not seen that before. . .
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
....surely to establish any "truth" then all sides need to be considered

All sides have been given plenty of consideration. The noise from one side, in particular, is in our faces every day.

We have given them full consideration, looked carefully at all sides of the argument and all the evidence (even the evidence that this side try to prevent everyone from seeing).

Our considered judgement is that on one side of this argument are a bunch of liars whose lies support a bunch of evil murderers and big-time thieves. The power of these people to force the mainstream media to lie on their behalf threatens the wellbeing and possibly the very existence of every living being on this planet.

You want fair play johndoe, go and read the Guardian or watch the BBC. That will be your kind of 'fair play'. Pleasure yourself with their familiar lies.
Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:

Hi John, That is a good point. I personally like it when people ask questions and debate, the difference is when you have people here who are only posting to disrupt or argue with no other purpose than to put 9/11 truth in a bad light.

These people are usually quick to spot and the moderators here tread a fine line in dealing with them, but there are also those who 'pretend' to be on the side of truth for some time and then, once trusted, cause havoc. I have seen it all!
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:-

Quote:

There is an opportunity here for those who believe that the official conspiracy theory (OCT) of 911, as reported in the 571 page Kean commission report, to provide evidence to support that theory (eg a picture of flight 77 captured by the Pentagon video cameras).

To date that opportunity to supply evidence has not been provided.

If you dont support the purpose of this website or global 911 truth campaign demand to have a full professional INDEPENDENT investigation into exposing 911 truth then why would anyone wish to visit here, other than to employ the usual establishment/brotherhood/mafia tactic of playing the man not the ball/shooting the messenger.

Nothing on your profile JD nd your already a prolific poster, 40 in 4 days.
You'll find that rate of posting is a characteristic in critics corner.

Critics corner and the associates there add absolutely no value whatsover to this website. IMO it damages the campaign and discourages those who come here with an open mind to stay.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com

Last edited by Pikey on Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: forum shrills and disinfo agents Reply with quote

scar wrote:
I think 'they' closed the Office of Strategic Influence but im sure theres others.

Hi Scar - long time no speak! Cool I have been a tad busy of late.

Thanks for the prompt though, not exactly what I wanted - I remember a news story about the actual hiring of people to work on disinfo and it was allied to the Office of Strategic Influence. I too can't find the link.

I am having the 'usual' battle on another forum wading through the 'frootloop' comments and the usual * and wanted to let the thread viewers know about the secret gov internet ops. . . maybe I should ask Jhonny Pixels direct!

Keep safe.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
sorry but what does OCT stand for?

"Most know the OCT well. Theres a critics corner here where that view is allowed 24/7. Whats the problem"

knowing the OCT isn't enough, what needs to be allowed is an open debate. limiting it to one part of the forum is far from open.

OCT= Official Conspiracy Theory. For those who wish to debate they can goto critics corner in one click, its open to all.
Open debate throughout the forum didnt work, thats why theres a critics corner. Having every thread derailed into circular nonsense is not why most people come here.
It allows the 'critics' freedom to 'debunk' to their hearts content.
Why does this bother you so?

@QuitTheirClogs: I often wonder the same thing.
I think many get their kicks this way. After all its very easy to poke fun and ridicule minority views, using authority as your bat. Not too admirable a trait and perhaps regrettable when that minority becomes the majority...
Others are driven by ardent belief in authority and 911 truth causes them cognitive dissonance.
I think the majority fall into these 2 categories.
Others are probably paid. The paid ones are more likely pretending to be truthers though... heh
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OCT = "Official Conspiracy Theory" IE Pin-it-on-Bin did it
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Others are probably paid

Do you think they’d get any sort of performance related bonus? I'm just wondering how it would be calculated?

And do they know who the other shrills are? Could they waste their time attacking each other?

Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QuitTheirClogs wrote:
Do you think they’d get any sort of performance related bonus? I'm just wondering how it would be calculated?

Pounds of flesh? Razz
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I find it odd that anyone who generally accepts the official conspiracy theory (OCT) would bother posting on this site. I wonder what their motivation is."

general interest.

"Nothing on your profile JD nd your already a prolific poster, 40 in 4 days.
You'll find that rate of posting is a characteristic in critics corner."

i average 13.28 a day in another forum, so not really a big deal for me.

"If you dont support the purpose of this website or global 911 truth campaign demand to have a full professional INDEPENDENT investigation into exposing 911 truth then why would anyone wish to visit here,"

i have no problem with there being an independent investigation. but what does puzzle me is why a website devoted to an independent inquiry does not practice that same independence and lack of bias.

if you want a website based solely on the conspiracy theory then that is fine, but do not paint that as truth. truth can only be established through open debate and reasoned argument.

there is a reason why things become accepted as right and that is because they manage to stand up to questioning.
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JD – do you believe the OCT (i.e. that 9/11 was orchestrated by Osama bin Laden plus 19 Muslim hijackers) is generally true?

johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm..... i do wonder why you chose to ask that question clogs, the answer seems pretty obvious.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My understanding is that this forum is for those who want to pull apart and explore the nature of the deep and dark 911 cover up. I for one believe it to be just about the most horrendous crime in the history of humanity - so awful that the purpetrators can never admit to it and will probably feel it necessary to prepare an even more horrendous false-flag attack to continue with their curséd plan for world domination - and in an attempt to divert the attention of justice (eg. Scooter Libby today) away from themselves.

That's almost impossible to do with certain users interrupting a fruitful discussion of facts taking the investigation forward - with pedantic points which take us back six years to the official lies.

That's where an element of common sense and moderation come in - detecting when posters are posing bogus questions to waste time or real doubts about how far from the official story our enquiries are going.

We moderators need to be told when regular genuine posters - particularly people we've met in the flesh - PM us to flag up what they believe is a poster disrupting bthreads - and we can ban people quite quickly as we did AJ today who was posting convoluted BS t the BBC World WTC7 topic. Knowing of course that half the nation's media editors and BC World staff are reading the thread.

So please let us know - phone during normal hours if necessary - if you see a "shill" in action. Don't whatever you do, rise to the bait because we can zap them and their posts if any 2 of us agree with your prognosis.

Tony
07786 952037

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
hmmm..... i do wonder why you chose to ask that question clogs, the answer seems pretty obvious.

I haven't been following your other posts, but I'll assume then that you do believe the OCT to be generally true.

I raise the question because I’m interested in how you arrived at the belief that 9/11 was orchestrated by Osama bin Laden plus 19 Muslim hijackers. You talk about arriving at the truth by reasoned enquiry.

johndoe wrote:
truth can only be established through open debate and reasoned argument.

do you believe the OCT was “established through open debate and reasoned argument?”

johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tony if you truly believe that the government seeks to infiltrate this website then may i suggest that posting your mobile address may not be wise. of course i don't believe that kind of stuff, but if you're into that then i would expect a little unwarranted paranoia.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Who pays the shills? Reply with quote

Haiku:

John Doe - A dribbling wraith who feeds on fear
To the Glasshouse or to the Brig
Get dat yellow belly out of here
Court Marshall!

okay too many syllables but you get the point John

NOW WHERE WERE WE BEFORE THAT LITTLE DIVERSION???
Not sure if we allow this sort of discussion here - but here goes anyway

Who pays the shills?

errr.... want stuff on who might pay the shills?
http://www.bilderberg.org/infowar.htm#domination

also be aware of this EMP & microwave weapon threat to servers etc. etc. if you're not already
http://www.bilderberg.org/micwaves.htm

and this interesting way of bringing the entire internet to its knees
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNS_cache_poisoning

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
johndoe wrote:-

Quote:

There is an opportunity here for those who believe that the official conspiracy theory (OCT) of 911, as reported in the 571 page Kean commission report, to provide evidence to support that theory (eg a picture of flight 77 captured by the Pentagon video cameras).

To date that opportunity to supply evidence has not been provided.

If you dont support the purpose of this website or global 911 truth campaign demand to have a full professional INDEPENDENT investigation into exposing 911 truth then why would anyone wish to visit here, other than to employ the usual establishment/brotherhood/mafia tactic of playing the man not the ball/shooting the messenger.

Nothing on your profile JD nd your already a prolific poster, 40 in 4 days.
You'll find that rate of posting is a characteristic in critics corner.

Critics corner and the associates there add absolutely no value whatsover to this website. IMO it damages the campaign and discourages those who come here with an open mind to stay.

Spot on

JD, the truth cannot be arrived at by open debate and/or argument.
The truth is arrived at by the evidence which has been authenticated.
Truth and argument looks at nothing.

Research and obtaining evidence and then collectively authenticated is something.

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generally the people who arrive here (who don't get paid to come here) have already seen through the cloud of lies, cover-ups, gagging orders and propaganda that is known as the Official Conspiracy Theory.

Why would a mainstream-media-zombie pump "911 uk" into Google in the first place? I'm sorry its just all sooo far-fetched johndoh ;(

johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"JD, the truth cannot be arrived at by open debate and/or argument."

that is exactly how truth is arrived at. it is decided by a lack of bias and a free environment.

if your arguments stands up then there should be no problem with letting it be challenged.

"The truth is arrived at by the evidence which has been authenticated."

and who does this authenticating?

truth is established when it cannot be disproved. to not allow attempts at disproval leaves you with an unproven hypothesis and nothing more. it's one of the fundamentals of scientific reasoning.

if your struggling now against a few folk with too much time on their hands how are you going to fare once you have gained some credibility (i assume that's what you want) and people really start ripping into it.

every hypothesis must be tested in order to prove it. and it must be continually tested.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus Tony, a guy pops in asking a few questions and you call him a yellow bellied wraith? Could such insular tactics be behind the enormous public success the movement is having?

The "fact" that people who disagree with you are paid shills...how far into your lives does this extend? I'm curious, if I have a fender bender with another motorist and I disagree with his version of blame, should I call him a shill? If I disagree with you on glabal dimming does that make me a shill? Or is it only if I believe in OCT that I'm a shill?

What if someone believes in MIHOP over LIHOP - who gets to shout shill there, the MIHOP or the LIHOP?

As to why most OCT people come here, I would say intellectual curiosity. In my case it lasted nearly a month before I arrived at my conclusions and stopped visiting regularly. I only pop back now and again when I see threads such as this.

OF course, my CIA pay has dropped comensurately ;)
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've said it before, I know, but why doesn't Alex Jones investigate this '9/11 inside job denyer' industry? A real smoking gun, Guy Smith (peddlar in trash telly)asked on the AJ show 'you're not saying I'm part of the conspiracy are you?' without doing the research you'd have to be a mindreader to answer that one!
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
If I disagree with you on glabal dimming does that make me a shill?

If you disagree with the Global Warming OCT then Mr Miliband et al will call you a Climate Change Denier.

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My personal 'acid test' for 'inside job denyers is to ask them whether they believe the grainy "911? I dunnit"home video OBL allegedly carelessly left out for his old CIA pals to find was genuine. This, of course, is only one of many weak links in the official CT.

I also mention it as several months ago someone posted on here a link about an investigation into the real origins of 'the OBL confession tape',it's so frustrating, these things just seem to disappear.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
tony if you truly believe that the government seeks to infiltrate this website then may i suggest that posting your mobile address may not be wise. of course i don't believe that kind of stuff, but if you're into that then i would expect a little unwarranted paranoia.

In your little parallel universe Osama and pals did it. There, you have solved the crime and salved your dirty conscience.

SO WHY KEEP HANGING AROUND HERE, YOU MUPPET? GET A HOBBY. GET A GIRLFRIEND OR A BOYFRIEND. OR BOTH! JUST STOP HANGING AROUND. YOU BEING HERE JUST PROVES THAT DEEP DOWN THE OFFICIAL THEORY HAS NOT CONVINCED YOU, YOU GLOOP!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: