FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Predictions about the next 911

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
userman
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Predictions about the next 911 Reply with quote

There is no shortage of discussion and theory regarding what "they" did (and "how" they did it) on 911.

We can discern the "why?" quite easily but the element missing is of course the "who?" although I expect a sack full of respondents filling me in on this in a snap and after a few dozen posts this question will become even more pertinent that before.........Watch!

We can regurgitate and endlessly parrot pithy tidbits and quotes we have all filed away about the Shadow Govt, The Illuminati, the CFR, the Bilderbergs, The Trilateral Commission and of course the much misunderstood Reptilians living 2 miles under your water pipes. Smile All participants no doubt, will fill this thread with the usual athletic intellectual debates before they degenerate into the personal attacks that eventually mark a thread as "Imploded" (My opinion)

So, having said that let me introduce another topic for the rise of fresh ideas which will inevitably descend into the same swamp of division and intellectual head chopping before long but......here goes.

WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT SHOCKER THAT IS PERPETRATED ON THE GLOBAL PSYCHE TO KEEP THE GLOBALIST AGENDA ON COURSE? and WHO WILL BE BEHIND IT?

We have heard everything from the possibility of a Bush assassination (no great sacrifice) to inflict, not only another shock to the believers of the official 911 story but in effect, a perfect vehicle to silence the 911 truth movement into a pragmatic retreat. Imagine this to happen and being the first one in an American pub to yell "This assassination was an inside job".............I would guess that you would be beaten to a pulp, before you got the next sentence out, by even the most moderate republican within earshot.

Yes I have seen "Death of a President" so no need to waste time with dissecting the pros and cons of this theory. I mention it in passing only.

As for other theories one can listen to Alex Jones foaming about any number of possible attacks and wonder how best to keep up with it all.

Webster Tarpley could of course chime in with more"learned" ideas about what the most effective plot would be and how best "they" might pull it off but despite his work, he cannot even name a single flesh and blood entity that could serve as a first link to the rest of the rats nest we all believe are pulling the strings in all this insanity. [The so called "Secret Government"] and unless this happens then I believe (as Radio host Mike Malloy states) that the truth will not come out in any of our lifetimes.

I appreciate Tarpleys work immensely and realize that to expect the naming of names is a ludicrous wish except possibly a deathbed confession somewhere but on further reflection, this too is wishful thinking and JFK fully agrees with me on that one.

So, as the US descends towards another meaningless Presidential election between the Democans & Republicrats (Tweedle Dee and Dumber) some talking points here (as far as I have heard them) are whether, in a last desperate Neo-Con gasp, Martial Law will follow another bogus terrorist attack that will shadow our dear 911 into a "practice run" or......

........ the one touted by Fintan Dunne that the stage is set for a Hillary Clinton victory as a predictable musical chairs rotation to ensure that the terrified masses will breathe a sigh of relief that fascism is defeated and "A new day is dawning once again".........while simply following the same agenda under a softer and gentler guise as part of the subtle good cop, bad cop routine of US administrations working hand in glove with the ultimate unseen puppet masters.

So, what will it be?

Although my next wish will probably be as effective as Nancy Reagan's "JUST SAY NO" war on drugs campaign, I am obliged nevertheless to appeal to any interested posters to stop and have a break when that familiar temptation to call someone a Jerk for expressing an idea arises. That is of course unless someone clearly posts a comment worthy of the "Jerk" title but I will leave that task with the moderators if they are as interested in this topic as I am.

Lets ROLL.
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am speculating, but i think something under the name of "climate change" is afoot.
Hurricane Catrina managed to be carried off as a natural disaster.
The takeover of a beautiful city from something of culture to something of groteque capitalism is the result of such an event.
Martial Law and the killing or imprisoning of black people has been introduced rather conveniently. See this video if you havent already.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=7721859326791373209&q=New+Or leans%3A+Big+Easy+To+Big+Empty

(Alternatively maybe all this talk of climate change is just to prepare everyone to accept the chemtrail spraying. )
I wish there wasnt going to be another big mass murder, but i think there will be. The people that do this get power from mass sacrifice. I am sorry I dont know their names....

conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Israel? Reply with quote

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2007/Israel_to_hold_nationwide_nuclear_at tack_0226.html
userman
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob wrote:
I am speculating, but i think something under the name of "climate change" is afoot.
Hurricane Catrina managed to be carried off as a natural disaster.
The takeover of a beautiful city from something of culture to something of groteque capitalism is the result of such an event.
Martial Law and the killing or imprisoning of black people has been introduced rather conveniently. See this video if you havent already.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=7721859326791373209&q=New+Or leans%3A+Big+Easy+To+Big+Empty

(Alternatively maybe all this talk of climate change is just to prepare everyone to accept the chemtrail spraying. )
I wish there wasnt going to be another big mass murder, but i think there will be. The people that do this get power from mass sacrifice. I am sorry I dont know their names....

Good post Jacob,

Yes, the racism of the Anglo Christians running the US and UK is obvious and Katrina was in my view a great opportunity to thin down an 'undesirable population'. (See also RWANDA) It was also a good practice ground for FEMA. This organization was evidently setup as a tool to eventually enforce Martial Law. If you have seen the exchange between Oliver North and congressman Jack Brooks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug0IL7k3elQ you will see this.

Then there is HAARP! Your scenario is certainly worth thinking about and exploring..............and I will do so.

Thanks for the idea.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

see this new post also
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7706

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: