FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Awareness is always subjective

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawson77
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Awareness is always subjective Reply with quote

Hello there everyone,

This is my first post, though I've spent a few weeks reading the forums plus various sources on every issue to do with 9/11, 7/7, and associated political issues.

I am quite concerned. My friends and family have varying political opinions. From the most politically disinterested gossip-magazine-reading mate to a sister who wants us all to recycle supermarket waste and build eco-friendly mud huts.

One thing I've become far more aware of in recent years is that conversation and discussion is always going to be more subjective than any of us wish it to be. My close friends believe themselves to be open minded. When I first watched loose change and spent dozens (literally) of hours looking up 9/11 and the real research behind such emotive videos, I started to form radically new opinions of the reality I live in.

These visions of possible reality became massively polarising to anyone I mentioned them to. Scarily, I realised my closest friends would react in one of TWO ways..... no in-between. Either they wanted to know more, but were wary --my first reaction-- or they told me to be -quote- "careful of what I believed in".

This process continues weeks after. It is a few weeks since I became nearly convinced that the world I live in is a lie. Yet mentioning it to people I thought were open-minded is no easier.

This post is a call for enlightenment and help... am I alone in feeling that telling people what I believe may lead to being pushed away?

To conclude, I know where I stand in terms of wanting to know what actually happens to the world. But I also know there is a real balance to be struck between scaring people away, making them feel stupid, and genuinely recognising that some people just DO NOT want to know.

Take care guys,
Doug
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: and welcome Reply with quote

And......welcome!
Just a few quick thoughts, not thought through but just off the top of my head:
9/11 is the Red Pill for many.It's the clincher for something we really hoped we would never have to face. It's scary, and my readjustment process took at least 6 months.
It's time to be a messenger of the light: the characteristics needed are courage, wisdom, integrity, love.....check out any fairytale.
You may have to change your social milieu, and there may be some loneliness sometimes - which maybe why some of us hang out here.
That said, I feel freer and clearer now that I have come to some kind of acceptance of the horror of it all (it's probably always been this bad).
I still have contact with "sheeple", ie my family, and even compassion when you can see the workings of their conditioning soooooo clearly.
The waking up process can take time. Be content to sow seeds in peoples' minds, and, six months, two years later, you might see some nice changearounds.
Whatever, world events will get pretty hot over the coming years. People may have their minds changed for them. You might be instrumental. Every little thing counts.
Cheers,
Wink

paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may stand alone in your circle but know that there are hundreds of thousands who are with you, though widely dispersed
I've stood alone for a long time but only in the past year sought measures to come together with those other than by the internet
You must step out and organise your community

Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dawson77,

You sound like you are aleady well on the path of truth, stick with it, keep focused and always walk your talk.

There are so many of us who all have had or who are having the same experiences as your good self. Remember we are here, remember who we are and know that we are collectively supporting each other, even though at times it doesn't feel like it. Its part of the process that everyone on this planet is going to face its just a case of when they are ready for it. People fall into 2 camps (yes and no) because the Truther, by design is making a bold statement by 'coming out'. You can't expect people to agree with us from a cold start. Would someone who is gay go and tell their parents after staring at someone of the same sex? Just because people don't agree does not necessarly mean they are not taking it on board and considering what is being said.

Don't get too annoyed and those around you who don't get it yet, they will in time, especially if you shine your love & truth around them. What else can we do? Shoot them Shocked ?

911 is like the story of the Emporers New Clothes, when you see through the illusion there is no turning back so relax, that you have done the hard bit. Allow this to reverberate throughout every single cell of your body.

Have no fear, the 911 Gateway, is the awake-way Laughing
Welcome to the party

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Awareness is always subjective Reply with quote

Dawson77 wrote:
........This post is a call for enlightenment and help... am I alone in feeling that telling people what I believe may lead to being pushed away?

Hi Dawson77.

Welcome to this awkward club. Yes, telling people what you believe may lead to your being pushed away. Trying to spread 9/11 truth can cause difficulties in the home and workplace and, probably, everywhere else. Some of the more experienced long-term 9/11 truthers say they know people whose marriages have been ended by their partner's alarm at their new 'obsession'.

Everyone has to find their own balance. Personally I find this difficult because I think there is nothing more important than getting the word out about 9/11 (and its connection to our money creation system)....nearly all the ills of our society, in my opinion, can be traced back to the influence of the powerful financial interests that control our government and almost every aspect of our society.

Most people, after discovering the facts of 9/11, arrive here or hereabouts quite quickly.

It seems that certain people (like yourself) cannot learn this kind of thing and then get on with their lives as if nothing has happened. Others can. I have observed this so often I have ceased to be baffled by it.

I wish for you what I wish for myself....that you can maintain your inner peace and good humour and always stay at a healthy distance from obsession. If the issue starts to control you then you are in trouble.

Remember, the world has been like this for hundreds of years, if not millenia and 9/11 is a gift that has been given to us that offers us an opportunity to expose reality to the many in a way that has probably been impossible before. (i.e. based on material rather than hear-say evidence)

Maybe we should approach it as Christ did..."Here is the GOOD news....."....not "Satan is Prince of this world, isn't it about time we all went and topped ourselves to get out of this nightmare".
Dawson77
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Remember, the world has been like this for hundreds of years, if not millenia..."

First off let me say thank you to the replies to my first post, much appreciated and impressed that this community really is alive and not something of a fringe that will blow over anytime soon.

I find the quote above absolutely spot on. Something I'm glad my father passed on to me was an ability to maintain a skeptical eye over history, and always keep in mind the fundamentals of human nature especially when power and control are involved.

I'm sure there is much posted over these forums and elsewhere on the internet about WHAT TO DO given the reality of human life. My housemate summed it up nicely this evening when we discussed "The global warming swindle" on C4 tonight - another area I've given a lot of attention of late. She stated that although it was an interesting program, she wasn't about to go around telling people she didn't believe in global warming. Her words: "There is nothing I can do about this stuff at the moment".

This strikes a chord with me. I feel useless and a hypocrit at times, but I FEEL the need to do something, despite in reality doing little than talk. This is a firm basis for further action, but without going on to take action in some way what occurs? Everyone's pre-conscious conclusion that maybe something dodgy happened when JFK was shot, but nevermind that's the area for conspiracy theorists... this could easily happen with the 9/11 Truth movement.

I believe four elements of personality are key; interest, motivation, knowledge and confidence. Unfortunately when the majority of the populace lack these things, directions for possible change are limited.

Thanks for aiding my thoughts though people, I find the last element - confidence - is greatly aided by knowing there are those who care about life beyond their bubble.

Take care, D.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: