FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Al-Qaida plotting nuclear attack on UK, officials warn
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote

........ ......

No_war_on-Iran.jpg
 Description:
Respect's logo
 Filesize:  23.75 KB
 Viewed:  106 Time(s)

No_war_on-Iran.jpg

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Howie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

North Council "prepared" for major incident.

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The politics of fear, scare the people into subserviancy (sp)

on the other hand £495 seems a bit steep Wink
kathaksung
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

466. More evidence of January plot (2/10/07)

In #465, I alleged that the news release of a Russian selling Uranium and the case of the Boston Ad scare was a symptom that the Feds prepared another dirty bomb attack in later January. Other events proved there was a January plot.

In previous messages, I said that in these plots, after the dirty bomb attack in US, Bush would start war on Iran. It also would come with the civil war in Lebanon and Iraq. In November Surprise, three days before the Black Friday (I think 11/24 was the bombing action day) they assassinated the Industrial Minister of Lebanon - a pro-western politician, to justify a Lebanon civil war. In December plot, they executed Saddam Hussain to justify an Iraq civil war.

What did they do for the January plot? Read the following news:
Quote, "Hezbollah-backed strike shuts down Beirut
By Megan K.Stack (Los Angeles Times)

Beirut, Lebanon - Hezbollah and its allies paralyzed Lebanon on Tuesday, sending thousands of demonstrators to seize control of major roads, brawl with government supporters and choke the seaside capital in the acrid smoke of burning tires.

The swift seizure of the country's roads took many here by surprise and marked a major escalation in Hezbollah's campaign to overthrow Lebanon's US-backed government. At least three people died and more than 100 were wounded as clashes flared around the country."
(Mercury News, 1/24/07)

One day later:
"Strike by Hezbollah disappears, sudden calm returns to Beirut
By Megan K.Stack (Los Angeles Times)

Beirut, Lebanon - By the time morning commuters headed to work Wednesday, the fires had been snuffed out. The roadblocks had melted away. The Rampaging youth who were burning cars and choking off the nation's roads seemed to have evaporated. ......

The sudden peace Wednesday was nearly as disconcerting as the explosion of violence the day before. "
(Mercury News, 1/25/07­)

Then I saw a news:
Quote, "U.S. can't prove Iran link to Iraq strife
By Maura Reynolds, Times Staff Writer
February 3, 2007

WASHINGTON — Administration officials have long complained that Iran was supplying Shiite Muslim militants with lethal explosives and other materiel used to kill U.S. military personnel. But despite several pledges to make the evidence public, the administration has twice postponed the release — most recently, a briefing by military officials scheduled for last Tuesday in Baghdad. "

"The truth is, quite frankly, we thought the briefing overstated, and we sent it back to get it narrowed and focused on the facts," national security advisor Stephen J. Hadley said Friday. "

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-iran3feb03,0,26953 14.story?track=tottext

I checked the calendar, Last Tuesday to Feb. 3 was 1/23. We saw in three days from 1/23 to 1/25, Bush administration officials had prepared a news briefing to release the evidence that Iran supplied lethal arms to kill US military; Hezbollah made a sudden strike in Lebanon (without any reason); and a news release that a Russian arrested for selling Uranium. About same time electronic ad devices installed in sensitive areas in ten big cities in US.

If a dirty bomb attack(s) succeeded in US in later January, the condition for a war with Iran and civil war in Lebanon were ready. For some unknown reason, that plot went soured again. Then we saw the Bush administration postponed the briefing once again; and Hezbollah cancelled the strike as sudden as they starting it.
kathaksung
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: 469. Extortion on administration and CIA (2/25/2007) Reply with quote

469. Extortion on administration and CIA (2/25/2007)

So far, we saw from October 2006 to January 2007, there was a plot aimed to start Iran war in each month. When the old one went soured, there immediately came a new one.

To spread panic of nuclear terror, (because Iran is developing its nuclear project) there was N.Korea nuclear test, the murder of former Russian agent Litvinenko (died of Radioactive poison), China arresting N.Koreans for selling Uranium, Republic of Georgia arresting Russian for selling Uranium. To connect Iran to the civil war in Lebanon and Iraq, (Iran support Hazbollah and Iraqi Shiite) there was the assassination of the Lebanese Industry Minister, the execution of Saddam Hussain, the sudden seize of Beirut by Hezbollah. To hit Iran's economy, US banned the finance transaction between US banks and Iran's. Planned Paulson's arrest and the collapse of WANTA fund, the cutting oil supply to Europe, the bombing in Bangkok and the manipulation of stock market in Thailand and Hongkong.

The direct excuse to war on Iran is a dirty bomb attack in US. In Pat Robertson's words, it would be "a mass killing". The Feds planned "seven NFL football stadiums" bombing. Black Friday bombing, (after Thanks Giving day), ten big cities bombing, (Boston ad scary), of course, each time, they planned one for me.

It costs them a lot of resources. Will they stop and rest for a while? It seems their master won't allow them to take a break. The intimidation, or whipping, comes right away.

Re: "Mr. Cheney, please give us that 'stiff dose of truth'
Nicholas D. Kristof (NewYork Times columnist)

Because I.Lewis Libby is renowned for his caution, Mr. Vice President, it seems highly unlikely that he would have leaked classified information twice to reporters right after talking to you, unless you had sanctioned the leak. "
(2/8/2007 San Jose Mercury News)

"Closing arguments Tuesday in trial of former Cheney aide
By Michael J. Sniffen AP

The defense put in a hand-written note in which Cheney told the White House secretary to exonerate Libby in the leak and not sacrifice him to protect Bush's top political adviser - Karl Rove. "
(2/15/2007 San Jose Mercury News)

This is whipping on Bush administration. "If you don't act, the fire will extend to Cheney."

And more on CIA.
Re: "13 CIA operatives charged
By Craig Whitlock Washington Post

Berlin - German prosecutors issued arrest warrants for 13 agency operatives in the kidnapping of a German citizen in the Balkans in December 2003."
(2/1/2007 S.J. Mercury News)

"Ex- CIA official pleads not guilty
By Allison Hoffman A.P.

San Diego - Foggo, (ex CIA's executive director) now retired, pleaded not guilty to federal charges that he used that information to direct classified supply deals to his best friend, San Diego defense contractor Brent Wilkes."
(2/15/2007 San Jose Mercury News)

"Italy indicts CIA agents
26 Americans accused of kidnapping Egyptian cleric

By Colleen Barry A.P. "
(2/17/2007 San Jose Mercury News)

These are all old cases happened 20 months ago or in 2003. Suddenly they emerged in this month, along with Libby's case. I interpret this as an extortion on CIA. "Go find excuse for Iran war, or create some events for it. Otherwise some of you will be in jail by us law enforcers."

Cheney left US for Japan and Australia on 2/19. Since then Libby's case and CIA case are silent in media. I think a new plot is created. Cheney goes to Asia seeking support for Iran war from Japan and Australia. As for CIA, there will be big events in Mid-east, or Europe, or both to justify an attack on Iran. We knew Madrid bombing, London bombing already.

I am afraid that Prince Harry will be a sacrifice in this plot. The news of his military presence in Iraq is unusually propagated. His death could have been an important justification for Iran war.
kathaksung
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: 470. Strong EM wave radiation and February plot (3/3/07) Reply with quote

470. Strong EM wave radiation and February plot (3/3/07)

In last post, I said the Feds didn't take a break and is going on with new plot. I was right. There was another plot planned to take place in February 27.

In last post, I worried about they would sacrifice Prince Harry to justify a new war. I was right. They planned war by sacrifice of celebrities' lives.

Re: "Cheney Targeted in Afghan Blast
Associated Press | February 27, 2007

BAGRAM, Afghanistan - A suicide bomber killed and wounded some two dozen people outside the main U.S. military base in Afghanistan on Tuesday during a visit by Vice President Dick Cheney. The Taliban claimed responsibility and said Cheney was the target. "

http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,126678,00.html

In previous messages, I alleged there would be international financial crisis came with the terror attack. I was right. This time the Inside Group prepared a big fall on global stock market. On February 27, the China's stock market dropped 8,8%. Japan and US stock market lost more than 3% that day. So were Hongkong and other countries.(U.K., India, Australia.....) They all had a significant loss in stock index.

Cheney's trip to Afghanistan was unnecessary and unplanned.

Re: "US says Cheney wasn't target of Afghan attack.
By Griff Witte Washington Post

WASHINGTON - A purported Taliban spokesman asserted responsibility for a suicide bomb attack Tuesday at the main US air base in Afghanistan and said it was an attempt to assassinate Vice President Dick Cheney. But US officials disputed the claim, stating that Cheney's overnight stay at the sprawling Bagram Air Base had been unplanned and that he was well away from the blast."
(San Jose Mercury News 2/28/07)

Was Cheney well away from the blast?

He himself said "I heard a loud boom" than was moved promptly to a bomb shelter.

Is it true that Cheney wasn't target of Afghan attack?

How could the Taliban spokesman claim they targeted at Cheney? The claim came with the news of bombing. (see the above news right on the day of Feb. 27.) Obviously it was pre-prepared. Do you think the bombing happened at Bagram Air Base was a coincidence that Cheney happened to take an unplanned visit there?

Why US deny Cheney was not targeted one day later?

On Feb 27 the authority said the bombing proved Taliban infiltrated the intelligence. Do you believe Taliban has so remarkable ability? It only proves Al Qaida, as I always said, is a tool manipulated by US intelligence. They do whatever the intelligence want them to do. Cheney's unplanned visit may not be aware by high ranking US officials, how could Taliban knew it and prepared a bombing attack in a very short time? US denied that Cheney was not the target one day later because there were many flaws in this soured plot. A real investigation would have found the root of a plot of false flag attack. So they cover it up as a random attack coincide with Cheney's visit. Otherwise there will be an investigation on their own: the Secret Service, CIA, Pentagon. They will use the "Al Qaida infiltrate the intelligence" as a justification for the next assassination. There is still Prince Harry there.

I have personal experience that each time they planing a plot, the Feds always planned framed case or elimination on me. There is no exception in this February plot.

Feb.17 is Chinese New Year eve. My family member had a re-union dinner in San Francisco. I didn't go.

Then on Feb. 24, my parents and other family members and relatives came to my home, invited me for a dinner to a restaurant. I refused too. I know Feds used to frame an arrest in such occasion.

That night and the next night (Feb 25), there was a strong EM wave radiation shooting on me. I slept behind metal plate, the radiation was so strong that it penetrate the thin metal plates. I could feel uncomfortable, unusual feeling at my face when the radiation was applied on me. I was afraid I might be fatally hurt by this strong radiation that on Feb 26, I moved to sitting room and slept there. My bedroom shares the wall with neiborhood and I allege the strong radiation were from there. The sitting room is seperated from it with laundry room and heating furnace.

It was better after I moved the sleeping place. (though they still shoot the EM wave) Next day (Feb 27), I heard the Cheney case and stock market case. Normally, innocent people may have died after being shoot by this EM wave radiation the whole night. How could they know they must protect themselves by metal shield? I survived with my knowledge and experience. Feds must have killed many people with such a weapon. I am so grief and indignation with the people who were murdered by this fascist "law enforcement agency".
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Al-Qaida plotting nuclear attack on UK, officials warn Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
Al-Qaida plotting nuclear attack on UK, officials warn

Vikram Dodd, Tuesday November 14, 2006, The Guardian

British intelligence officials believe that al-Qaida is determined to attack the UK with a nuclear weapon, it emerged yesterday. The announcement, from an officially organised Foreign Office counter-terrorism briefing for the media, was the latest in a series of bleak assessments by senior officials and ministers about the terrorist threat facing Britain.
UK officials have detected "an awful lot of chatter" on jihadi websites expressing the desire to acquire chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear weapons.

Asked whether there was any doubt that al-Qaida was trying to gain the technology to attack the west, including the UK, with a nuclear weapon, a senior Foreign Office counter-terrorism official said: "No doubt at all."
The official explained: "We know the aspiration is there, we know the attempt to get material is there, we know the attempt to get technology is there."

The warning comes after a speech last week by the foreign secretary, Margaret Beckett, on the terrorist threat facing the UK, and a rare public outing for Dame Eliza Manningham-Buller, the head of MI5, who warned that there were at least 30 active plots to attack Britain.

With new counter-terrorism measures to be unveiled in tomorrow's Queen's speech, the weekend saw Gordon Brown back an extension to the time for which terrorism suspects can be held without charge, beyond the current 28 days.

The senior Foreign Office official said that the US and Russia had within the past fortnight signed an agreement to toughen nuclear counter-proliferation measures. Last week a British man, Dhiren Barot, was jailed for at least 40 years after pleading guilty to plotting attacks against the UK and US, including the use of a "dirty bomb". Such a device would spread low-level radiation, primarily causing panic among the public. In last week's case the plan would have needed material from 10,000 smoke alarms, leading some to doubt that the plot was viable.

For al-Qaida and jihadis, a devastating nuclear attack on Britain, not just the use of a "dirty bomb', would be part of the desire and agenda to cripple the west, sources said.

The senior Foreign Office official said: "There are people for whom it would be a triumph for the cause."

The network of the rogue Pakistani scientist Abdul Qadeer Khan, which is feared to have sold nuclear technology to Libya, Iran and North Korea, was broken up three years ago, but there are fears that other illegal networks may exist.

British counter terrorism officials believe plots they have thwarted and plots they claim are being hatched have strong links to Pakistan. They say hundreds of Britons travelled in the past year to Pakistan for terrorism activity, including training in camps and acting as couriers for messages. Officials also believe Britons are taking cash to terrorists in Pakistan.

9/11 was so successful for Arab terrorists they just cannot wait to do something even bigger. Right!!

The senior foreign official seems to have omitted, that it could be launched in 45 minutes too right?

I would put this, mujahadeen data base, planning dirty bomb attack on britain conspiracy theory in the wacko bin, along with the tens of thousands of similiar ones emminating from this gatekeeping dept.

For those of us that are long in the tooth, we understand why these government spun al qaeda/mujahadeen data basers conspiracy theories are peddled at regular intervals. It serves several purposes.

1) It paves the way for a false flag if need be.

2) It keeps people who, through no fault of their own are ignorant of
whats really happening in a state of fear.

3) It paves the way for more erosion of freedom.

One is left to ponder in amusement the words of Dame Eliza Manningham-Buller, that there is at least 30 active plots to attack britain?!!! If this clown knows this, why not arrest the perpetrators? of course its just another conspiracy theory from her and her ilk. Notice how it's also timed nicely to back up the latest 7/7 suspects frame up?
kathaksung
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: 471. The death related to EM wave radiation (3/8/07) Reply with quote

471. The death related to EM wave radiation (3/8/07)

I started to recognize it probably was the house that caused the Feds' persecution on me when someone suggested to exchange his house with mine in early 90s. (see #278 - #282)

Then in March, 2000, after I complained to US embassy in Thailand alleged that FBI manipulated bank practice of remittance, I found there was an attempt to frame me in drug case.(see: #37, 49, 50, 51)
I was in panic and had to seek political asylum from Thailand Foreign Ministry. It only intensified the persecution. So I left Thailand for Laos. Re: "About in early April, 2000, when I was still in panic mood of Thailand event, I read a news from a Chinese newspaper that FBI director Freeh would resign from his post, because FBI abused their power to a man whom bought a house which FBI wanted. It was a strange news. I had a strong feeling the article was for me (actually Freeh stayed in the post until one year later he resigned again when FBI signed a secret deal with China to frame a big drug case. see #61 - 64) It proved my early suspicion that the persecution was due to the house.

In July 2000, when I got back to my home in US, I checked the document in house deal. In it there is a death certificate of the former landlord. ( I took over the mortgage loan from the seller - a widow, but one of the joint borrower had died so they had to prove it with document) He works for US Navy when he was alive. He was in his 30s when He died.
The death was caused by:

immediate cause (A) Probable pulmonary embolus.
Due to. or as a consequence of (B) Thrombophlebitis of leg

I checked the dictionary and learned that former landlord died of clot formed in leg which then blocked the blood to lung. It proves my allegation that former landlord died of a covert murder - microwave killing. Though I don't know what was the motive to murder him, it's unusual he died so young. (in his 30s) The tactic of murder was a skill I am familiar to - microwave killing. (see #5. Microwave killing)
After hours of low dose of microwave radiation, the blood cell gradually died and formed clots. When the clots moved to lung and blocked the artery, the lung collapsed. When it moves to heart, a heart attack happens. When it moves to brain, then it's a stroke.

Why the clot originates from leg? I think the Feds used to install the killing device in engine room. It's easy to be installed there and hard to be discovered. (used to be guised as parts?) Foot to control the pedal is the nearest to the microwave source. Or they deliberately to shoot on people's leg because the foot is less sensitive than the head and hands. Victim is hard to feel it when the microwave is applied on the leg.

Quote, "Cheney treated for blood clot in his leg
POSTED: 5:37 p.m. EST, March 5, 2007

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Doctors found a blood clot in Vice President Dick Cheney's left leg Monday, Cheney's office said.
Doctors performed an ultrasound and found a deep venous thrombosis, or DVT.

Complications from DVT kill up to 200,000 people in the United States each year, but the clots can be easily treated through medication.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/03/05/cheney.health/index.html

On March 5, when the TV news reported Cheney's blood clot story, (local Chinese TV), I was surprised at the striking resemblance of the broadcaster's description about the blood clot with mine. She said the blood clot formed in leg. "When the clots moved to lung and blocked the artery, the lung collapsed. When it moves to heart, a heart attack happens. When it moves to brain, then it's a stroke." The only difference was she said doctors thought it was probably caused by lacking of movement after long air travel.

Was this the only long air travel Cheney took?

No, I think recently he at least took one to Riyad.to arrange an Iraqi civil war. There seemed no problem of blood clot then.

Was Air force No. 2 a small plane?

No, I think it was not as narrow as the normal economic seat commercial air line used to offer. I am sure it's much, much spacious then any first class cabinet.

Was time sensitive in this case.

Yes, Vice President Cheney was arranged an unplanned visit to Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan where he encountered a bombing. Will he suspect on that? What will intelligence do after their plot went soured?

Also it was at the ending of Libby's CIA leaking case. Libby said he was the sacrifice. Would it be better to have such an ending similar to Kenneth Lay's death in Enron case? The Libby verdict came one day after Cheney's clot story.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: