FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I never done it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: I never done it Reply with quote

I wonder what the defence will be???

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4953678.stm
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Defence Reply with quote

They will say that they meant to scare people to highlight the injustice of Western foreign policy and had no explosives to kill anyone.

I'm not sure to what extent this was wholly an MI5 operation. When one of the perpetrators talked to the press, he did talk gobbledygook but he spoke about political issues and not about the Umma or Islamic fundamentalism. I think some or all of the 21/7 people visited Finsbury Park so perhaps they were inspired by the clerics and didn't directly involve them.

Perhaps, someone has looked into this. It's curious (or perhaps not) that no one has been arrested and put through the courts for 7/7 while lots of people who did not take part in 21/7 have been.

The argument that the 21/7 had explosives but they didn't work because they were too old, I don't think stands up. The person who created the explosives would surely have known this.

insidejob
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know nothing about this, can anyone point me to a thread where 21/7 is discussed or some news links, thanks, it's just i've had my head in the sand the last twenty odd years!

Ment : The mind
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

insidejob is most likely right about this defence. Hussein Osman, who left a trail of mobile calls across Europe to his brother in Rome, where he was eventually arrested, declared to the Rome prosecutor that all the 21/7 'bombers' wanted to do was not to hurt anyone, but 'create a little scare'. He claimed that their rucksacks contained nothing more than a small detonator and (white wheat) flour. This corresponds to a Sky News report on the day of a smokebomb going off in one of the locations - imagine a small detonator exploding in a bag of flour.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osman_Hussein

The 21/7 crew were most likely idiots, who had been bought into the notion that they might achieve something by reinforcing an atmosphere of fear, without doing any damage. Or maybe they'd been offered big money and protection for doing the job

If we're looking for a connection with the 7/7 'bombers' then we're probably looking in the direction of MI6 asset Haroon Aswat, or one of his well-established African connections (country flitting whilst wanted by British police - US/UK/Pakistan/South Africa/Zambia - arrested only after 21/7)

Ian Crane is probably correct in his assertion that the intended net effect of the 21/7 events is to cover up the use of military explosives on 7/7, with the notion of supposedly similar but dud homemade TAPT bomb material
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7/7 was designed to derail the fast emerging truth last summer about 911. Exposing the bogus al-ciada ring was imminent so the autorities used the Olympic fuzz fuelled flag waving orgy to stamp their warped agenda into a illusionry islomafascist threat...
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Ally, and in the same way, 21/7 was used to derail the 7/7 scenario
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: