FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The BBC has caught up with us

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: The BBC has caught up with us Reply with quote

After further investigation, the BBC have come to a conclusion very similar to what the denizens of critics' corner had surmised.

Here is what they say.

ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This link has already been posted here:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7749

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The message posts that follow are a lot more informative than that bleak explanation.
Though to be honest, I've not really cared one way or the other about this story. The collapse footage itself was all i ever needed.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In our local paper just before Christmas, there was the report of a depressed man who committed suicide. The article stated that he threw himself off a cliff and fell to his death. I have always puzzled over the need to include such words as 'fell', for having stepped off into space, gravity does not exempt anyone, falling was his only option.

With this in mind, I am unable to contemplate any other possible scenario with regard to the BBC/911 fiasco. It goes without question that they wouldn't admit any connection to a conspiracy, so there is only one possible, and there has only ever been one possible avenue they could follow and that was to admit they made a mistake/screwed up.

In my opinion, this can only ever have gone in one direction and for anyone to start bleating about the BBC's response, means they were never being realistic about what was possible. I have read the subsequent responses following Porter's Part Two and it is apparent that everyone still expects their pound of flesh when there is only a sun bleached skeleton left to pick over.

Yes, it remains unanswered as to the exact source, but the BBC say they made a mistake based upon the confusion surrounding the events of the day. It matters not one iota if this is genuine of not, this is not medical negligence with a precedent allowing recognised recourse.

It was all very encouraging to start with, but the moment the mistake card was played, it was dead in the water, it was the equivalent of throwing their hands up. If there is something left other than moaning about the situation via a blog, then let's get on with it. If not, then we have to accept the status quo and move on.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. For the BBC to dismiss all the fuss by saying that they made a mistake is to miss the point as well as to misrepresent themselves. They did NOT make the mistake of reporting the collapse of WTC 7 before it happened. They merely reported what was coming in over the news wires. They pleaded mea culpa as a dishonest way of defusing the real issue buried in the argument, which is: who was the source of their information about the collapse of WTC 7? They will not answer that, even if they could after six and a half years, because they don't want to to appear as though they take seriously all we nutty 9/11 conspiracy theorists. I don't believe one bit that they participated in the conspiracy of 9/11. They were merely fed false news. But they have besmirched their reputation by not either revealing their source or admitting that they no longer know what it was. To make their position worse, they pretended that there was nothing more to this story than a c***-up on their part. I can't believe people working in the BBC honestly think that, although they may have managers who are stupid enough to do so.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micspi said
Quote:
They will not answer that, even if they could after six and a half years, because they don't want to to appear as though they take seriously all we nutty 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

In 'Micpsi world', did 9/11 happen a year before in did in everyone elses' world? Or are you giving the BBC another year to come up with an answer that will satisfy you or did you just get carried away in all your excitement?

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sad its over, it was kind of fun to see the conspiracy theorists running around acting outraged at the idea that reporters on location abroad speaking live about an unfolding catastrophe could make a mistake! What, you mean an army of researchers isn't behind every word uttered on TV? Goodness, we had no idea! What sort of broadcaster is this BBC?!

People who pride themselves on scepticism want to pretend the media never makes mistakes. It was never really going to work, was it?

"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pepik...
Quote:
I'm sad its over, it was kind of fun to see the conspiracy theorists running around acting outraged at the idea that reporters on location abroad speaking live about an unfolding catastrophe could make a mistake!

...It wasn't a mistake! It was a clairvoyant prediction! Shocked

...And what is over? There are definately a lot less critics in here these days. Wink I remember when there were 20 to 30 of you guys... now there appears to be about 3!!! Laughing
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There are definately a lot less critics in here these days. I remember when there were 20 to 30 of you guys... now there appears to be about 3!!!

9/11 is not my life. I don't go to meetings, borrow 14" TV/DVD combos from someone I met on the internet. I don't acquire knowledge by 'googling', I don't mistake opinion/hearsay for evidence. I also work. I don't know any of the other critics but I expect that they do too. Even taking time differences into account for those posting from outside the UK there are some truthers on line most of the day and most of the night. There are other reasons for burning the midnight oil but it doesn't suggest having a job or being in education.

Also, every 9/11 sub subject has been done to death here. A new truther comes along with a 'discovery' that has already been done. Some truthers forget that they started/contributed to a thread and start a new one on the same tired old thing. Excuse me if I don't join in.

You may want to 'examine' the post counts of your membership. Take away your 'thirty' critics and look at how many of your remaining members, even those who registered months ago, are actually posting. Then there are the multi ID posters, the spoofers, the spammers. There are not many truthers either.

I predicted the professional demise of Steven E Jones and Judy Wood on this site. Have truthers got anything right yet?

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major, you have made my point so elequently when you state...
Quote:
9/11 is not my life.

I am afraid it is dude, whether you like it or not!
... ID Cards!... Loss of freedoms!... Media control!... Police brutality and a police state!... Erosion of democracy!... need I go on? The events of 9/11 have changed everything!

Therefore, I am sorry to inform you that 9/11 influences every aspect of your life!

That is why we must have the truth about the what happened that day!

Ps... In any event, you must come to a point when there are so many 'co-incidences' that co-incidence can no longer be the likely explanation? The BBC expose being just the latest of a long line.
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: The BBC has caught up with us Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
After further investigation, the BBC have come to a conclusion very similar to what the denizens of critics' corner had surmised.

Here is what they say.

What their news originates from CNN?

Tell us something new at least, for heavens sake.

Next the BBC might admit Blairs foreign policy originates in the Republican party in Texas.

Its not a 'conclusion' just an affirmation of fact that they announced the collapse of WTC7 before it happened, then pretended they didn't have the tape for it, now they pass the buck to CNN.

An accomplice to mass murder cant plead it wasn't me guvnor, it was the killer, I didn't know he was going to do it.

Blairs hands are awash with Arabs blood. BBC covers up for this. That is its role.
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thoughtless criminal wrote:
An accomplice to mass murder cant plead it wasn't me guvnor, it was the killer, I didn't know he was going to do it.
Since you spend so much of your (vast) spare time doing PR work for Al Queda maybe that's not something you should bring up.
"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
thoughtless criminal wrote:
Since you spend so much of your (vast) spare time doing PR work for Al Queda maybe that's not something you should bring up.

Whose al-CIAeda?
If you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen.
You cant just spout nonsense you have to learn to take it.

Do you have anything to say regarding the topic of this thread or will you just repeat Bush's mantra if you aint with the cowboy youre against him?

Who in their right mind would ever be with the cowboy?
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh so the topic is Bush? I though it was the BBC.

I'm sure Osama appreciates your hard work covering for him. It may not be professional PR, but at least its free.

conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Oh so the topic is Bush? I though it was the BBC.

I'm sure Osama appreciates your hard work covering for him. It may not be professional PR, but at least its free.

The topic is CNN and the BBC passing the buck over.

The fact that most BBC executives tongues looks like the colour of boot polish as they spend most of their time regurgitating stale US news without criticism it is a FACT however you try to spin it they announced the collapse of a building before it happened.

As they said in a Bond movie, tomorrows news today.

Thats what I call an inside job...
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo said
Quote:
I am afraid it is dude, whether you like it or not!
... ID Cards!... Loss of freedoms!... Media control!... Police brutality and a police state!... Erosion of democracy!... need I go on? The events of 9/11 have changed everything!

Therefore, I am sorry to inform you that 9/11 influences every aspect of your life!

I can see where you are coming from Bongo (fair points), BUT:

leaving aside my lack of dudeness and the irony of truthers' assumptions (again), according to some truthers, I am the agent of 'control' 'brutality' 'State' and so on. You shouldn't be so chummy with me. They'll hate you too.

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major...
Quote:
leaving aside my lack of dudeness and the irony of truthers' assumptions (again), according to some truthers, I am the agent of 'control' 'brutality' 'State' and so on. You shouldn't be so chummy with me. They'll hate you too.

...It don't matter whether you are male or female... In Glasgow your a dude and thats it really. Wink Anyway, I am not here to be liked... besides, you can not hate someone over the internet that you have not even met!

My point is simply that the recent BBC revelations and the blatant cover up of the facts that day should be of great concern to us all. This is really not a game, I sense that you are very much aware and concerned at the Governments controlling actions which remove our freedoms, It maybe that you just have to think about the motives for these moves. Remember nothing happens by chance, things happen because people make determined decisions to make them happen.

I equally would state that the growing co-incidences surrounding 9/11 and 7/7 are further evidence that they did not happen by chance. For example 1. someone made a specific decision that Visor Consultants should be running exercises at specifically the underground stations in London at the exact time of the bombings.
2. Someone in the US administration/military complex organised multiple operations, just as the USAF aircraft were required to prevent the 9/11 attacks.
3. The '9/11 Commission Report' failed to mention WTC7's collapse... Just as NIST were finding it difficult to explain why it collapsed.
4. Larry Silverstein just happened to say "We decided to Pull it!"... and the building's collapse just happened to look like a controlled demolition.
5. On the recent release of the BBC footage, The BBC happen to 'apparently' pull the plug on Jane Standley's interview... just as the building was about to collapse.
6. Again on this subject... The BBC just happen to lose the archives of one of the most important events in modern history? Shocked
7. The 9/11 commission just happen to conclude that the money trail (ISI, Gen. Mahmoud Ahmed - Mohammed Atta etc)... "Is of no significant consequence!"
8. There are FOUR aircraft crashes on that day... But against all protocols... NOT ONE single air craft investigation is permitted to be carried out.
9. There are also THREE building that collapse, but again instead of normal protocol being followed... Not one single structural/fire incident analysis is undertaken.
10. The US lied about Saddams WMD's (This is known fact!)
11. The US lied about the Bin-Laden confession tape. (This has also been admitted and is now known Fact!)
...and one for the road...
12. There just happens to be no decernible aircraft wreckage at the Pentagon and that of Flight 93?

... I could go on here for hours, I do not see how so many co-incidences can be explained by 'Co-incidence'... The mathematical probability of this points to the solution being that there are indeed NO co-incidences!

Ps. I wouldn't take it too much to heart what people call you, both for the reason I gave at the start of this post and because I guess people just get dragged into silly arguments which really miss the point.

Anyway... Cheers,

Bongo.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
...It don't matter whether you are male or female... In Glasgow your a dude and thats it really.

A 'known fact' is it? Weegies call males and females 'dude'? Not Jimmy, hen, gadgy or in special cases dobber or fanny? Dude? Maybe there is another Glasgow.

Quote:
Anyway, I am not here to be liked... besides, you can not hate someone over the internet that you have not even met!

I detect a lot of hate on this site. As for your run down of 'known facts', taking one at random

Quote:
There are FOUR aircraft crashes on that day... But against all protocols... NOT ONE single air craft investigation is permitted to be carried out.

I don't know about 'not permitted' but there were no mysterys to solve, the planes were deliberately crashed, there were no equipment failures so any 'air crash' investigation would be limited in its aims, would it not?

Why is Dylan Avery stilll alive?

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

A Sharp Major is signing off for a while. I'll be giving my day job some attention. I expect you'll all be no further forward when I come back this time next year. Prove me wrong, hire a lawyer, get your 'evidence' to court.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The BBC made a mistake. They were caught with their pants down lying through their teeth. That is the mistake.
As somebody who has been to the BBC i can tell you it is like a soviet style paper shuffling factory with thousands of people living off taxpayers money making new labour propaganda stories up most of ythe time.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
I'm sad its over, it was kind of fun to see the conspiracy theorists running around acting outraged at the idea that reporters on location abroad speaking live about an unfolding catastrophe could make a mistake! What, you mean an army of researchers isn't behind every word uttered on TV? Goodness, we had no idea! What sort of broadcaster is this BBC?!

People who pride themselves on scepticism want to pretend the media never makes mistakes. It was never really going to work, was it?

Mate you are talking *.
The bbc foretold an event that nobody ever could have predicted happening 20 minutes before it happened which means it was a planned event and in fact a controlled demolition. the only mistake is getting caught with their pants down having a shuffle

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Micspi said
Quote:
They will not answer that, even if they could after six and a half years, because they don't want to to appear as though they take seriously all we nutty 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

In 'Micpsi world', did 9/11 happen a year before in did in everyone elses' world? Or are you giving the BBC another year to come up with an answer that will satisfy you or did you just get carried away in all your excitement?

None of the above. You should balance your sarcasm with reason, otherwise it is ineffective.

My point, which you failed as usual to grasp, is that the BBC refused to recognise the crucial issue raised by their reporting WTC 7's collapse 20 minutes before it did because they did not want to give the impression that they took 9/11 conspiracy theorists seriously. Had they given an honest answer to how they reported it in advance instead of sidestepping the problem by pretending that they had made a c***-up when actually they were merely reporting a news item, they would not have lost respect among many people. Instead, their reaction was totally disingenuous.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
pepik wrote:

Mate you are talking *.
The bbc foretold an event that nobody ever could have predicted happening 20 minutes before it happened which means it was a planned event and in fact a controlled demolition. the only mistake is getting caught with their pants down having a shuffle

Well actually the BBC foretold an event that was widely expected to happen by those at the scene, but since that does not support the CD theory, I understand why you want to pretend otherwise. It is what one expects of "truthseekers"

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]
Well actually the BBC foretold an event that was widely expected to happen by those at the scene[/quote]

even the ones that said the building was going to blow up?
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Quote:

Well actually the BBC foretold an event that was widely expected to happen by those at the scene

even the ones that said the building was going to blow up?

Who were those, marky? I have never heard of them.

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9CXQY-bZn4

I think its in there, I don't have audio on this computer. Otherwise google "The building is about to blow up, move it back".

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: