FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7 - Still no CCTV or eyewitnesses
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you show me some evidence of your claim please? Because all I've seen is a doctored image that only clearly identifies one man.

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZUCO wrote:
Can you show me some evidence of your claim please? Because all I've seen is a doctored image that only clearly identifies one man.

No, I don't think I'll waste my time that way, thanks very much. Since you unable even to admit the obvious fact that there is no evidence for the men travelling with return tickets, what would be the point?
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gave the link to a mainstream news source where I got the information from. Considering you believe the mainstream version of events I would assume that would be sufficient. I guess the mainstream are only correct when it suits.

The point of you providing evidence would be to prove that your story is true. The fact that you won't provide me with such evidence tells me you don't actually have any and are trying to worm out of admitting it.

Just like Johndoe won't answer me either...he knows he's wrong.

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO

Last edited by ZUCO on Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no publicly available evidence that that four traveled from Luton to London that day. There is none of them together in London.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right.
No evidence means no cctv in the car park at luton even though aparantly there are 12 cameras, no witnesses no cctv in the trains, on the platforms, on the bus, in the tube station, etc. Means on the balance of probabilities they were even there.
The independant states They boarded the 7.48am to London carrying return tickets. And that the bombers stepped off the train at King's Cross Thameslink station at 8.20.
However, the 0748 did not reach Thameslink until 8.42am; seven minutes after the Eastbound Circle Line train had departed from Kings Cross, which later exploded between Liverpool St. and Aldgate.
So did they teleport themselves onto the underground?

The bus bomber aparantly buys a battery, buys breakfast then where does he go? because the bus does not blow up till later.
Again no cctv. In central london everyone is caught on cctv many many times every day inadvertantly, yet these bombers seem to be invisible.
Maybe they werent really there.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.the4thbomb.com/faqs.html

have a look at this site. it is a bloke who was actually on the bus and says the bus bombing was an inside job.
He says the bus was stopped then diverted then stopped again people got off and then boom.
Nobody saw the bomber. He says he saw plain clothes operatives nearby.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is quoted from a witness to the bus bombing. Daniel Obachike

Standing by the doors I see a blue BMW 5 series and black Mercedes squeal to a halt in front of the bus, halting its progress along Euston Road. 4 minutes passed then a police motorcyclist arrived at the blockage. The BMW driver said something to the cyclist who soon sped off. 90 seconds later the BMW suddenly drives off. The Mercedes waits till the bus diverts east into Upper Woburn Place towards Tavistock Square before it speeds away.
There was never any Asian looking male on the lower deck after it left Euston Bus terminal . Reports attributed to 61 year-old Richard Jones claimed there was. Investigators convieniently relocated his sighting to the upper deck in their official May 2006 report. It was just me, the driver plus four females on the lower deck as it edged down Tavistock Square
"By September 2005 I had began receiving a string of strange phone calls which became increasingly sinister. Friends advised me to record them where possible as evidence in case I needed to bring an IPCC complaint"
"After the blast I was alert enough to be out of there in seconds. Yet investigators chose to rely on 4 female witnesses, one who was out cold for 15 minutes and was extracted from the wreck onto a trolley by medics (taking care not to move her neck) another one upstairs who woke up in a daze and two others who told a nurse treating them at UCH they thought I had been the bomber!""6 months and 3 weeks after July 7th I'm asked to attend a police station in North London to provide a statement.As the Anti-Terrorist Branch detective scribbled away I gleaned from the headings on some of his documents that the investigation was codenamed 'OPERATION THESEUS' and I wondered. Was this the name of the game the security services played that morning, putting the lives of innocent London bus users at peril?"After very slow progress the driver suddenly opens the buses central exit doors while keeping the front doors shut, right on the corner of Upper Woburn Place some 80 meters away from the only bus stop in Tavistock Square (seen here). Many passengers got off at this point because of the delay and it was heading in the wrong direction."A deep boom resounded. Shattered glass flew everywhere.
It was followed by an eery silence. I scrambled up off the bus floor and leapt out going along the pavement at full pelt.
But over the following days and weeks the relief I felt turned to exasparation at the increasingly menacing tactics the operatives' trailing and observing me employed, confirming my worst suspicions, for some reason I was embroiled in the largest criminal investigation in UK history." By 9:40 a bus I'm on crawls to a halt. From where I'm standing I go to sit down... a bomb explodes.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
"I've no expertise on bomb damage - you, however, seem very confident on the subject"

crater damage actually.

"Either the 'terrorists' left them there for some reason known to themselves (however absent minded one may be, forgetting you had bombs in your car is unlikely.)"

have you ever considered the chance they didn't forget? two explanations i have from the top of my head.

they were left as a message "look how eays this is/it could be a lot worse next time"

or even more frightening maybe they weren't meant to be found. what if someone else knew the location of those bombs and had access to them?

" It seems increasingly likely you cannot reference any other images and unlikely you had seen any until I posted one."

sorry about that, it's what happens when you don't stick to one subject. but i don't see why you would want them from me..... the bbc has some very nice pictures of the bomb damage.

if you're still struggling to find images of the carriages by tomorrow and i don't get sidetracked again then i guess i could do the 5 minutes work it would take for you. it does seem a little idle of you though.

you can call it crater damage if you wish. The 'crater' was caused by a bomb.

Answers as to what the 'terrorists' may have been thinking are, of course, always totally speculative. However, I'm not sure about this 'sending a message one. According to HM government, the four men were acting alone and are now dead. Any next time couldn't have anything to do with them unless they rose as zombies. The 'message' of blowing yourself up on London oublic transport would presumably be message enough. AFAIK, no media or official outlet has made this interpretation so if that's what they were thinking only you spotted it.
Who else had access to them? You're inventing hypothetical third parties your beloved official narrative states do not exist. If they were intended for someone else, leaving them in a car used by the bombers would simply be stupid.

I have asked you five times to provide other images - that is fairly consistently sticking to the same subject. It is general forum etiquette to provide evidence cited in support of claims. You claimed photos clearly showed damage blasting downwards and since we disagreed on the image I provided, perhaps the others you have seen are more unequivocal.
If you can provide BBC images showing the interior damage, this would be helpful if you would be so kind as to indulge my 'laziness'. I have seen BBC pictures showing the exterior of the trains but not the interior damage.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZUCO wrote:
I gave the link to a mainstream news source where I got the information from. Considering you believe the mainstream version of events I would assume that would be sufficient. I guess the mainstream are only correct when it suits.

The point of you providing evidence would be to prove that your story is true. The fact that you won't provide me with such evidence tells me you don't actually have any and are trying to worm out of admitting it.

Your mainstream news source provides no evidence that they bought return tickets, it simply mentions it in passing. A point I have repeatedly made but you seem unable or unwilling to comprehend. It is of exactly the same evidential value as another columnist referring to the four men as suicide bombers, that is none at all. The fact that you cling desperately on to this shows you are not prepared to evaluate potential evidence honestly, unlike numeral for instance, who is a much more credible truther.

Similarly, you simply dismiss the CCTV as doctored, even though people who have gone into it in depth say that it is not. Clinging on to hopeless clues to an inside job that have been discredited does your cause no favours.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
"I've no expertise on bomb damage - you, however, seem very confident on the subject"

crater damage actually.

"Either the 'terrorists' left them there for some reason known to themselves (however absent minded one may be, forgetting you had bombs in your car is unlikely.)"

have you ever considered the chance they didn't forget? two explanations i have from the top of my head.

they were left as a message "look how eays this is/it could be a lot worse next time"

or even more frightening maybe they weren't meant to be found. what if someone else knew the location of those bombs and had access to them?

" It seems increasingly likely you cannot reference any other images and unlikely you had seen any until I posted one."

sorry about that, it's what happens when you don't stick to one subject. but i don't see why you would want them from me..... the bbc has some very nice pictures of the bomb damage.

if you're still struggling to find images of the carriages by tomorrow and i don't get sidetracked again then i guess i could do the 5 minutes work it would take for you. it does seem a little idle of you though.

you can call it crater damage if you wish. The 'crater' was caused by a bomb.

Answers as to what the 'terrorists' may have been thinking are, of course, always totally speculative. However, I'm not sure about this 'sending a message one. According to HM government, the four men were acting alone and are now dead. Any next time couldn't have anything to do with them unless they rose as zombies. The 'message' of blowing yourself up on London oublic transport would presumably be message enough. AFAIK, no media or official outlet has made this interpretation so if that's what they were thinking only you spotted it.
Who else had access to them? You're inventing hypothetical third parties your beloved official narrative states do not exist. If they were intended for someone else, leaving them in a car used by the bombers would simply be stupid.

I have asked you five times to provide other images - that is fairly consistently sticking to the same subject. It is general forum etiquette to provide evidence cited in support of claims. You claimed photos clearly showed damage blasting downwards and since we disagreed on the image I provided, perhaps the others you have seen are more unequivocal.
If you can provide BBC images showing the interior damage, this would be helpful if you would be so kind as to indulge my 'laziness'. I have seen BBC pictures showing the exterior of the trains but not the interior damage.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
You are right.
No evidence means no cctv in the car park at luton even though aparantly there are 12 cameras, no witnesses no cctv in the trains, on the platforms, on the bus, in the tube station, etc. Means on the balance of probabilities they were even there.
The independant states They boarded the 7.48am to London carrying return tickets. And that the bombers stepped off the train at King's Cross Thameslink station at 8.20.
However, the 0748 did not reach Thameslink until 8.42am; seven minutes after the Eastbound Circle Line train had departed from Kings Cross, which later exploded between Liverpool St. and Aldgate.

The bus bomber aparantly buys a battery, buys breakfast then where does he go? because the bus does not blow up till later.
Again no cctv. In central london everyone is caught on cctv many many times every day inadvertantly, yet these bombers seem to be invisible.

The fact that CCTV pictures have not been released does not mean that they do not exist, does it?
The train they caught was most likely the late-running 7.24 which arrived at 8.23.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushwacker wrote:
Similarly, you simply dismiss the CCTV as doctored, even though people who have gone into it in depth say that it is not. Clinging on to hopeless clues to an inside job that have been discredited does your cause no favours.

Does it actually matter if it was doctored or not though? I know people argue at length about whether it was or not. My beef with that footage is that only one 'bomber' is recognisable - the other three could be anybody. Given we also have an inexplicably cropped image of him when presumably the others would be next to him, I'd personally like to see images confirming the other guys. It's not like they've been shy about the release of 21/7 and 'dummy run' images. This reluctance to easily evidence basic claims makes my tin foil hat oscillate at frightening speeds.

ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
ZUCO wrote:

Your mainstream news source provides no evidence that they bought return tickets, it simply mentions it in passing. A point I have repeatedly made but you seem unable or unwilling to comprehend. It is of exactly the same evidential value as another columnist referring to the four men as suicide bombers, that is none at all. The fact that you cling desperately on to this shows you are not prepared to evaluate potential evidence honestly, unlike numeral for instance, who is a much more credible truther.

I never said the link DID provide evidence, I merely stated where I got the information from, I'm not clinging to anything, I even stated earlier , that just as Dogsmilk says, "The return tickets issue is hardly key". It is you who keeps coming back to it.

You, however say that:
Quote:
the train they caught was most likely the late running 7.24 which arrived at 8.23.
without providing evidence of this assumption. It's exactly the same language as the official narrative "most likely, "it appears", they probably. Are you the author?

You can't say I'm not credible for not providing evidence and then do the very thing you're criticizing me for doing. It doesn't work like that.

ZUCO
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZUCO wrote:

I never said the link DID provide evidence, I merely stated where I got the information from...

Oh dear, someone has got hold of your log-in details then, because someone posting as ZUCO said:

ZUCO wrote:

Evidence they bought return tickets can be found here:
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/article299674.ece

and
ZUCO wrote:

The message I wrote earlier contains more evidence than the official narrative.

and
ZUCO wrote:

Anyway that's one of many pieces of evidence.......

You had better get your password changed, because the fake ZUCO is making you look foolish.
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough, I don't read back through my own comments before posting again, my mistake, but you yourself are looking foolish by not providing evidence of your own claims. Where's your evidence? Does it exist? I think not!

ZUCO
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
stelios69 wrote:
You are right.

The fact that CCTV pictures have not been released does not mean that they do not exist, does it?
The train they caught was most likely the late-running 7.24 which arrived at 8.23.

I'm not a 7/7 expert however .... surely if there were CCTV images, these could be used to determine which train they took? If the official narrative says the 7.48 then this was presumably backed up by the CCTV images? If it was more likely the 7.24 then this would be backed up by the CCTV images instead? Or maybe they weren't captured on CCTV at all? So how do we know they carried the bombs onto the trains?
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Any next time couldn't have anything to do with them unless they rose as zombies."

i think you're being a little dense.

"According to HM government, the four men were acting alone and are now dead"

nope. wrong

"I have seen BBC pictures showing the exterior of the trains but not the interior damage. "

well your constant obsessiveness pays off

http://www.guardian.co.uk/gallery/image/0,8543,-10205249855,00.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/gallery/image/0,8543,-10305249855,00.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/gallery/image/0,8543,-10405249855,00.html

photos of the inside of the train. not great, but that's what happens when you are too damn lazy to put a few words into google but are content to pester me about it.
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

........and still no explanation for the drills. What a joke you are Johndoe.

Until you provide an explanation or admit that you can't, I don't think anybody should take you seriously.

It won't just go away, I'll keep reminding you about it until I get an answer.

ZUCO
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and what is there to explain?
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This must be the sixth or seventh time now...

How is it possible that Visor were running drills to see how they would react if bombs went off at exactly the same train stations at exactly the same time that it happened on July 7th?

Please don't say "coincidence" because that just won't cut it. The odds of this are incalculable. So please...what is your explanation?

What's funny is that whenever I ask you this question your name conveniently disappears from the online users list while you wait for somebody else to change the subject.

ZUCO
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KP50 wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

I'm not a 7/7 expert however .... surely if there were CCTV images, these could be used to determine which train they took? If the official narrative says the 7.48 then this was presumably backed up by the CCTV images? If it was more likely the 7.24 then this would be backed up by the CCTV images instead? Or maybe they weren't captured on CCTV at all? So how do we know they carried the bombs onto the trains?

Ok we seem to be going in circles gentlemen.
It is a fact that that day the trains were running late. Undisputed.
The thameslink train has various stations which it stops at and did not arrive at the thameslink platform at kings cross until after the tube trains had already departed. so yes the bombers must have caught an earlier train. however, the problem is the police released a poor quality probably doctored cctv image from Luton which is time stamped. Meaning they could not have caught an earlier train, if the cctv image is to be believed.
i personally believe these guys are patsies and probably did not even get on the train at all and the evidence has been manufactured postimously.

You see had they got on the trains and tubes. many cctv images will have been taken including moving images. On platforms, inside the carraiges and buying tickets at luton and also at kings cross because you cannot use the mainline ticket on the underground.
(i dont travel by train so i may be wrong)
The fact that there are only 3 images all very poor quality and all showing signs of doctoring means these guys probably were NOT even there.
The fact also that no eyewitness has ID'd them.
The fact that nothing about any of this makes sense.
Why would suicide bombers leave the 'baddest' bombs behind?
Why would a suicide bomber eat an eggMcmuffin before blowing himself up?
why would that bus be diverted the only bus diverted?
Why does victims on the bus and in the tubes believe 7/7 was an inside job and have even appeared in intervies on tv stating this fact?
Michael Meecher has appeared on TV with serious doubts about 7/7.

Whether they bought return tickets is irrelevant. It could not be proven either way and is probably a distraction. Why would they pay and display? If they believed they were going to die?
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"How is it possible that Visor were running drills to see how they would react if bombs went off at exactly the same train stations at exactly the same time that it happened on July 7th?"

you're asking me why a factual event was possible? well i'm going to go with........ because it happened. in the same way the cold war was possible because it happened, the release of star wars was possible because it happened and impossible things don't happen.

ask a stupid question zuco and you'll get a stupid answer.

"The odds of this are incalculable. So please...what is your explanation?"

ever considered that they may have been the plan?

also you're treating this one comment that doesn't match peter power's previous statements and was in fact later retracted as fact.

"Why would suicide bombers leave the 'baddest' bombs behind?"

there could be a few reasons, i gave a few off the top of me head, but it's hard to ask a dead man.

"Why would a suicide bomber eat an eggMcmuffin before blowing himself up? "

hungry?

"Why does victims on the bus and in the tubes believe 7/7 was an inside job and have even appeared in intervies on tv stating this fact?"

some people believe the earth is hollow, doesn't make that true as well.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:

"I have seen BBC pictures showing the exterior of the trains but not the interior damage. "

photos of the inside of the train. not great, but that's what happens when you are too damn lazy to put a few words into google but are content to pester me about it.

ok i had a look at the photos
very hard to make head or tail of them. But question why are they marked ABC exclusive? So UK media has nothing no interest with this event? Surely these photos are evidence and cannot be bought off the police by ABC.

So why have the UK media not been allowed into the trains and inspect the damge for themselves? Tony Blair always leaks news to The Sun but ABC is way off mark. The damage appears too severe to be a home made bomb. It looks more like military grade explosive which again asks the question
The real bombers were using CHAPATHI flour.
The invisible bombers have used C4.
It doesnt make sense that they would then go to boots and buy a £3.99 battery before ustilising the bomb.

Everything we have been told about 7/7 is a lie.
Except the poor innocent people who died at the hands of Butcher Blair and his mossad buddies.
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
you're asking me why a factual event was possible? well i'm going to go with........ because it happened. in the same way the cold war was possible because it happened, the release of star wars was possible because it happened and impossible things don't happen.

You know full well that I'm asking you to explain the so called "coincidence". It's not possible that it would happen by coincidence. It was planned because they knew bombs were going to be going off. You know that too and that's why you avoid ansering the actual question.

Quote:
ask a stupid question zuco and you'll get a stupid answer.

It was a valid question that I've asked you about seven times, you twisted it and still didn't actually answer it.

Quote:
also you're treating this one comment that doesn't match peter power's previous statements and was in fact later retracted as fact.

Did you even watch the bloody video? It doesn't match his previous statement? What the hell does it matter? He said it clear as day, same stations, precisely the same time, what don't you understand? It's not like I've copied and pasted it and misquoted him, you can hear him say it, straight from the horse's mouth if you like.

Answer the question!!! or admit you can't!! It's getting more and more obvious that you don't have an answer so just admit it.

ZUCO
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Surely these photos are evidence and cannot be bought off the police by ABC. "

i believe abc actually took them, they had a special report come out i think in which they were shown.

"The damage appears too severe to be a home made bomb."

i'm going to have to question your knowledge of explosives.

"The real bombers were using CHAPATHI flour."

which sucks.

"The invisible bombers have used C4. "

c4 would char, it's not entropic like acetone peroxide.

"You know full well that I'm asking you to explain the so called "coincidence"."

explain a coincidence? yet again a stupid question zuco.

"It's not possible that it would happen by coincidence."

why?

"It was planned because they knew bombs were going to be going off."

ever considered it was the other way around?

"Answer the question!!! or admit you can't!!"

you've not asked a question zuco. you've asked me to explain an event. so here goes.......

peter power stated on a video against his previous statement that there was a drill occuring for terrorists attacks at the same location of the bombs on 7/7. he later retracted this.

there's not really much to explain.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
"Any next time couldn't have anything to do with them unless they rose as zombies."

i think you're being a little dense.

"According to HM government, the four men were acting alone and are now dead"

nope. wrong

If you think I was being dense, perhaps you may care to explain why you found my argument unreasonable

Well considering the UK gov/police dismissed notions of there being other bombers or that there was a 'mastermind' perhaps you'd care to indicate who else was involved and perhaps report your findings to the police.
Remember - you were claiming direct involvement, people who could have used the extra bombs, so some vague notion of contact with some far away Al Qaeda hierarchy would not suffice.
Who are these mysterious fifth, sixth etc potential bombers?

Ta for the pictures. Unfortunatly my request, as you will see, stemmed from me querying your claim that the photos clearly showed the explosions were not beneath the trains. Of the three pictures, you posted the one I had already posted and two others that do not show the floor of the train. I know of at one or two others that show general damage to the trains, but no others that directly support your claim. Unless, somehow, you can deduce exactly where the bombs were from damage to the train ceiling.
It's probably my fault for saying 'interior' in my post - you must have known exactly what I meant, but I do notice you prefer to evade and obfuscate.

You said -

Quote:
then how come photos of the blast show the floor bent down and not up?

You post one picture I already gave you which we discussed.
Do the other two support this claim?

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
ZUCO wrote:

No, I don't think I'll waste my time that way, thanks very much. Since you unable even to admit the obvious fact that there is no evidence for the men travelling with return tickets, what would be the point?

That's a very important question, Bushwacker. If you state you have a source of evidence for your claims and yet maintain it would be a waste of time to indicate what your source is, people are bound to doubt the truth of your claims and to suspect you of being insincere and therefore of wasting everyone's time.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"If you think I was being dense, perhaps you may care to explain why you found my argument unreasonable"

the "next time it will be worse" did not mean the bombers planned another attack but referred to the movement in general.

"perhaps you'd care to indicate who else was involved and perhaps report your findings to the police."

the police already know it was an al qaeda funded plot.

"It's probably my fault for saying 'interior' in my post - you must have known exactly what I meant, but I do notice you prefer to evade and obfuscate."

sorry my mind reading powers have been dullened by your constant asking for material that would have taken you 2 minutes to find yourself.

maybe in future if you want something you should actually ask for it.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
"If you think I was being dense, perhaps you may care to explain why you found my argument unreasonable"

the "next time it will be worse" did not mean the bombers planned another attack but referred to the movement in general.

"perhaps you'd care to indicate who else was involved and perhaps report your findings to the police."

the police already know it was an al qaeda funded plot.

"It's probably my fault for saying 'interior' in my post - you must have known exactly what I meant, but I do notice you prefer to evade and obfuscate."

sorry my mind reading powers have been dullened by your constant asking for material that would have taken you 2 minutes to find yourself.

maybe in future if you want something you should actually ask for it.

So they left bombs behind as a general statement about Al Qaeda? OK. Of course the media bang on about these 'worlwide terror networks' all the time and tell us attacks could happen any time and I guess an actual suicide attack tends to preoccupy the media and clog up the whole news. As I said, AFAIK, neither the media nor authorities seized on the interpretation, but it's not a major point. Perhaps you are unusually perceptive in picking up on subtle messages embedded in apparently senseless acts.
Whatever you say.

You now appear to be suggesting (if you refer back to the full exchange and posts in full rather than a single out of context line - oddly your reply totally ignores something else I said - did you spot that?) that the bombs may have been left in the car for the benefit of hypothetical Al Qaeda funders that apparently hang round car parks in Luton. Well we all have to watch those pennies in this day and age!
You believe what you will, John. All these wild conspiracy theories just aren't for me.

Regarding the pictures, a quick look back at my preceding posts will quickly show repeated reference to an original quote of yours I challenged. Would you like to see it again?

Johndoe wrote:
then how come photos of the blast show the floor bent down and not up?

Perhaps the issue is not so much mind reading as reading comprehension?

I do apologise for my apparently woeful googling skills; though I appreciate the time you took finding images, you came up with one I'd already given you and two that don't support your claim. Dear oh dear - we're obviously as bad as one another! Still, you say you've seen them - this should make it easier for you to spot them.

Have you found them yet?

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the fact that there were security drills that day covering the same targets is not in dispute. The guy from the security firm appeared on ITN news and most of the other channels.
In the same way it is not disputed that there were drills on 911.

Whoever organised the drills organised the events as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: