FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Online Research Tool - www.modernhistoryproject.org

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Online Research Tool - www.modernhistoryproject.org Reply with quote

http://www.modernhistoryproject.org/

I was wondering whether anyone had come across this site and what your opinions are of it. It seems to be a sort of open-source history sharing project.

It's a pretty useful research tool and includes cross-referenced keyword links between many different sources of "fringe history". It also includes some complete rare books (such as Eustace Mullens and others).

For example a search of AIG brings up all sorts of links to Maurice Greenberg, the CFR, etc, which you can then follow to get more in-depth info.

I am slightly wary of it as there is a lot of stuff from LaRouche's Executive Intelligence Review team on it. LaRouche-related stuff throws me because I have read that he used to express some anti-semitic views and he also been linked with fascism.

This got me wondering who was behind the site. But I can't find any info on who runs it or where it originated.

I would recommend people have a look at it and would be very interested in any feedback.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: