FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time to Hit Back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Union
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Time to Hit Back. Reply with quote

We have a problem...

Listening to all arguments and researching on my own for more than two years now:
I feel that our time is running up if we want to reach any goal in the movement.

And here is why:

We see good people watching crappy videos and wondering about Osama fakes...
We see good people dissecting footage frame by frame to proof TV-Fakery...
We see good people watching impact videos and speculating about a flash...
We see good people breaking their minds about holes in Shanksville...
We see good people wondering if there were planes at the towers...
We see good people analyzing the FDR data over and over again...
We see good people speculating about a fly over...

And the worst of all...
We see good people fighting each other and dividing the movement.

And what did we gain so far...?

Even if there were no planes in NY, there was no plane in Shanksville, there was a fly over at the Pentagon, the confession tape was fabricated, there were bombs in these buildings, everything was planted and all footage was faked ... It would mean absolutely nothing!

Because we still would not know any names.

Yes, we probably would get our investigation! ... But we already know what happened in the first investigation: We would have another whitewash. THEY would classify important documents, THEY would distort the facts, THEY would refuse to tell the truth, THEY would deny their personal knowledge ... And finally some people would be punished!!!

And the real perpetrators would still be free...

So we cannot hope for another official whitewash. I do not want another JFK. I do not want another Oklahoma City Bombing. I do not want another Gulf of Tonkin. I do not want another “Piss off! ... Official case closed!”.

But this is what will happen if the Government changes in 2008.

And even if we still hope and struggle for justice, no ordinary citizen will think any longer about it.
They will think: “Bush and Cheney are gone. Everything is fine. And everything will get better now.”

So sad...

So what chance do we have? - What do we have to do?

Ask yourself:

“Do I want to change something?”

“Do I have a goal in the movement and what is it?”

“Am I doing the right thing/the right research to reach my goal?”

“Am I wasting my time and maybe there are better ways to reach my goal?”

“Am I part of the 9/11 movement?”

“So what is my goal to help the movement?”

If you know your personal goal then we are able to find a collective goal. A shared, defined goal that would help us to keep the movement on focus, to get us back on track, we could get rid of theories that doesn´t help us to reach the shared goal, we could stop the annoying infighting, we could research the unresearched, big smoking guns like ISI and the Saudis. We really would be able to move something, able to make a difference, perhaps change history books and our world.

And I believe we already have this shared goal:

Find. And punish the Perpetrators!

Now it is your decision to do something - or let the movement die. Discuss - and find a shared path. Start a poll if you want to check your friends opinons. Do something. I will now abstain for a while because this is not about me - and it needs some time to. Think about it!

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good post and I know where you're coming from, Union.

Welcome, by the way.

For me it's about just chipping away at the illusions and trying to encourage those around me to think for themselves.

I guess my hope is that at some point a critical mass will be reached, a turning point, where enough people see through the lies and BS and a spontaneous and revolutionary force for societal change emerges.

Perhaps it sounds daft and I don't really know how it will work but somehow there has to be a major breakthrough, eventually, if we are ever going to live in true peace and harmony.

This world can be a world of plenty for all, not just the chosen few.

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good post. I agree we focus on and argue over the minutiae far too much. I agree with some observers who say our best chance is to get Cheney and Co impeached before they leave office because the chance of getting any of those guys in court afterwards is zero in my opinion. Unfortunately it became clear very quickly after the mid-terms that the Democrats are just as much in the pocket of the secret government as the republicans are, with no plans for impeachment. I think if we were to eventually get another investigation it would just be another whitewash. I can't think of a single major controversial event in recent history that has been re-investigated and the original findings over-turned. I do not expect that trend to change with 9/11 because the ramifications of proving to the public it was a false flag operation that was allowed/encouraged or made to happen by US administration insiders are just too gigantic.

Now this springs up a problem because, I don't know about anyone else, but I feel kinda helpless to affect the American political system from here in the UK Confused

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great first post and welcome Union
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice post and very very true.

What are your ideas to move forward and what are your goals within the movement?

I personally just aim to inform people I know about what is going on under there noses. I run a website aimed at informing those I don't know about it. With my lack of legal knowledge and lack of contacts within the Government there's not much else I think I can do.

The movement definitely needs some leadership and to be more active, it's all well and good debating issues on the forums but that won't actually solve anything.

I've known about false flag terror for a couple of years but only found my way here about a month ago. I've come up against the usual stumbling blocks in my efforts to wake people up, i.e. nobody believes me, they dismiss it without being willing to research it, or they just look at me like I have two heads.

Maybe if there are other members on here from Manchester we could get in touch and put our heads together?

I'm open to suggestions from anybody.

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: