FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NY firemen blast Giuliani over 9/11 decisions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fleet
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject: NY firemen blast Giuliani over 9/11 decisions Reply with quote

NEW YORK - The International Association of Fire Fighters has accused Republican presidential contender Rudolph Giuliani of committing 'egregious acts' against New York City firefighters after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.

Quote:

See: http://www.firefightingnews.com/article-US.cfm?articleID=27189
Firefighters Blast Giuliani Over 9/11
March 9, 2007

New York - The International Association of Fire Fighters union accused Republican presidential contender Rudolph Giuliani of committing egregious acts against New York City firefighters after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks. The union, which says it wants its 260,000 U.S. members to know the "real story" of the former New York mayor, said Giuliani sought to curtail search-and-recovery efforts at the World Trade Center site less than a month after the attacks that claimed the lives of 2,752 people, including 343 union firefighters.

"Mayor Giuliani's actions meant that firefighters and citizens who perished would either remain buried at ground zero forever, with no closure for families, or be removed like garbage and deposited at the Fresh Kills Landfill," said union President Harold Schaitberger in a draft letter to affiliates.

Giuliani, 62, leads the Republican presidential candidates in many polls and is favored in a matchup against Democratic frontrunner Sen. Hillary Clinton of New York, a new poll of three swing states said.

"Many people consider Rudy Giuliani 'America's Mayor,' and many of our members who don't yet know the real story, may also have a positive view of him," Schaitberger said. We want "to make all of our members aware of the egregious acts Mayor Giuliani committed against our members, our fallen on 9/11, and our New York City union officers following that horrific day."

The head of two New York union chapters, Stephen Cassidy and Peter Gorman, also signed the letter.

In response, a Giuliani spokeswoman released a statement from Tim Brown, a former firefighter working with the campaign and head of "Firefighters for Rudy."

"We are honored by the support of so many first responders from across the country and are appreciative of their continued enthusiasm for Mayor Giuliani's candidacy," Brown said. "We look forward to future events and an ongoing conversation with America's firefighters."

The union said Giuliani decided on Nov. 2, 2001, to cut the number of firefighters who could search for the remains of their fallen brethren and other victims to no more 25 at one time, down from more than 300 involved in the search and recovery effort.

Before Giuliani's decision, 101 bodies or remains of firefighters had been recovered, according to the union.

Giuliani also began a "scoop-and-dump" operation to speed cleanup of the site as opposed to removing debris piece by piece "in hope of uncovering more remains," the union said.

The Washington-based union said that local union presidents tried to meet with Giuliani to stop the action, and the mayor refused to see them. It also said 15 protesting firefighters were arrested on Giuliani's orders. The union said public outrage ultimately compelled Giuliani to reverse his position.

"Our protests were later proven justified as more bodies were ultimately recovered and those families given a chance for some closure and a decent burial," the letter says.

The union says Giuliani was more concerned about the removal of gold, silver and other assets of the Bank of Nova Scotia that was buried beneath the rubble than he was of human remains.

"He valued the money and gold and wanted the site cleared before he left office at the end of 2001 more than he valued the lives and memories of those lost," the letter says.

Written by Deseret News
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firefighters' Union Shuns Giuliani

The Firefighters' Union is holding a bipartisan election forum on March 14, 2007. They have invited several presidential candidates, but not Rudy Giuliani. Here is an excerpt of a statement from the firefighters:

"His actions post 9/11 rise to such an offensive and personal attack on our brother and sisterhood — and directly on our union — that the IAFF does not feel Rudy Giuliani deserves an audience of IAFF leaders and members at our own Presidential Forum.

The disrespect that he exhibited to our 343 fallen FDNY brothers, their families and our New York City IAFF leadership in the wake of that tragic day has not been forgiven or forgotten.

In November 2001, our members were continuing the painful, but necessary, task of searching Ground Zero for the remains of our fallen brothers and the thousands of innocent citizens that were killed, because precious few of those who died in the terrorist attacks had been recovered at that point.

Prior to November 2001, 101 bodies or remains of fire fighters had been recovered. And those on the horrible pile at Ground Zero believed they had just found a spot in the rubble where they would find countless more that could be given proper burial.

Nevertheless, Giuliani, with the full support of his Fire Commissioner Thomas Von Essen, decided on November 2, 2001, to sharply reduce the number of those who could search for remains at any one time. There had been as many as 300 fire fighters at a time involved in search and recovery, but Giuliani cut that number to no more than 25 who could be there at once.

In conjunction with the cut in fire fighters allowed to search, Giuliani also made a conscious decision to institute a "scoop-and-dump" operation to expedite the clean-up of Ground Zero in lieu of the more time-consuming, but respectful, process of removing debris piece by piece in hope of uncovering more remains.

Mayor Giuliani's actions meant that fire fighters and citizens who perished would either remain buried at Ground Zero forever, with no closure for families, or be removed like garbage and deposited at the Fresh Kills Landfill.

Our Local presidents at the time attempted to meet with the Mayor to stop this despicable treatment of those who perished, but he refused to even see them face-to-face.

The scoop-and-dump continued. And when hundreds of family members of the fallen joined with our affiliate leadership and members to protest Giuliani's decision, he ordered senior officers of the New York Police Department to arrest 15 of our FDNY brothers, including a number of local elected IAFF leaders.

Giuliani modified his policy after the protest because public opinion was so strongly with our members. Ultimately, he was forced to put the fire fighters back on the pile. Our protests were later proven justified as more bodies were ultimately recovered and those families given a chance for some closure and a decent burial.

Giuliani argued that the change was for our own safety, but his argument was empty and without substance. Fire fighters had been on that pile since minutes after the twin towers fell — why all of a sudden, after nearly two months working on the pile, was Giuliani concerned about fire fighter safety?

In our view, he wasn't really concerned. The fact is that the Mayor's switch to a scoop-and-dump coincided with the final removal of tens of millions of dollars of gold, silver and other assets of the Bank of Nova Scotia that were buried beneath what was once the towers. Once the money was out, Giuliani sided with the developers that opposed a lengthy recovery effort, and ordered the scoop-and-dump operation so they could proceed with redevelopment."

Vote Result

Score: 10.0, Votes: 15

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always been surprised and somewhat disappointed by the firemen’s reaction to 9 11, I always thought they were such team players, looking out for each other and so-on. I can't understand why, having seen so many of their fellow fire-fighters murdered that day, they haven't come out in force against the Bush administration.
I know there are threats of various sorts made against people who speak out, but to see all that death and destruction, to see your colleagues murdered in cold blood..., I would have expected a much louder and united voice from them. They must be so pissed off.

Maybe now, seeing the remains of their murdered friends and workmates being treated like garbage and dumped in landfill sites has pushed them over the edge. Firemen strike over pay disputes, isn't this more important?
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ishaar wrote:
I've always been surprised and somewhat disappointed by the firemen’s reaction to 9 11, I always thought they were such team players, looking out for each other and so-on. I can't understand why, having seen so many of their fellow fire-fighters murdered that day, they haven't come out in force against the Bush administration.
I know there are threats of various sorts made against people who speak out, but to see all that death and destruction, to see your colleagues murdered in cold blood..., I would have expected a much louder and united voice from them. They must be so pissed off.

Maybe now, seeing the remains of their murdered friends and workmates being treated like garbage and dumped in landfill sites has pushed them over the edge. Firemen strike over pay disputes, isn't this more important?

Yes. But the prospect of losing your job and pension can silence your lips. Most of these men KNOW much of 9/11 is a lie. But even if they all demonstrate or go on strike, they'd just be fired, with the media ignoring them. So they leave the fight for justice to others.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On reading this a thought came into my head... When that Prick Silverstein builds his so called 'Freedom tower' (at once again massive profit!)... I wonder if anyone would actually want to work there? Knowing that it was built over the remains of the dead, I certainly will never step foot inside that building! When the Titanic sunk, it was declared a buirial site which demanded all the respect for the dead... but they expect people to walk all over the graves of 3000 dead at Ground zero and carry on as if nothing had happened? I am not so sure? I think many people will feel the same as I do on this one.
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They expect people to walk all over the graves of 3000 dead at Ground zero and carry on as if nothing had happened? I am not so sure? I think many people will feel the same as I do on this one.

Well said Bongo, it sends a shiver down my spine.

Silverstein has not got a concious all he can see is vast amounts of money in his bank account.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/giuliani_firefighters_blast_ov er_911_clean_up.htm
fourddream
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
On reading this a thought came into my head... When that Prick Silverstein builds his so called 'Freedom tower' (at once again massive profit!)... I wonder if anyone would actually want to work there? Knowing that it was built over the remains of the dead, I certainly will never step foot inside that building! When the Titanic sunk, it was declared a buirial site which demanded all the respect for the dead... but they expect people to walk all over the graves of 3000 dead at Ground zero and carry on as if nothing had happened? I am not so sure? I think many people will feel the same as I do on this one.

That reminds me of a bible passage in:
Daniel 12 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

Daniel 12
The End Times
1 "At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise [a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."
5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others, one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. 6 One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, "How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?"

7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, "It will be for a time, times and half a time. [b] When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed."

8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, "My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?"

9 He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

11 "From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

13 "As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance."
and:
Daniel 12
The End Times
"His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.
and Jezus himself:
15"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,'[b] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house. 18Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak. 19How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. 22If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

Anyway I always wondered what that could possibly be but if they build a big gold skyscraper on the holy site then we're getting very close to prophesy fulfilled.

fourddream
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: prophesy fulfilled Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:

That reminds me of a bible passage in:
Daniel 12 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

Daniel 12
The End Times
1 "At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise [a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."
5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others, one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. 6 One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, "How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?"

7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, "It will be for a time, times and half a time. [b] When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed."

8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, "My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?"

9 He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

11 "From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

13 "As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance."
and:
Daniel 12
The End Times
"His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.
and Jezus himself:
Matthew 24
15"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,'[b] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house. 18Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak. 19How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. 22If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

Anyway I always wondered what that could possibly be but if they build a big gold skyscraper on the holy site then we're getting very close to prophesy fulfilled.

illeagalhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only in the USA would they elect this man .When the truth comes out he will fry with the rest
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: