FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rats in the Attic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Rats in the Attic Reply with quote

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2769765528126140323

Hey Critics! The first 'witness' in this clip isn't one of your lot from the JREF Psychiatric Stink Camp, is it? He certainly sounds like one of your 'leaders'.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Rats in the Attic Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:

Hey Critics! The first 'witness' in this clip isn't one of your lot from the JREF Psychiatric Stink Camp, is it? He certainly sounds like one of your 'leaders'.

We had bats in the attic once.
But I'm boogered if I'll follow yet another of your video links without an explanation of what it's generally about.
Last time I tried it they were talking about "anti-gravity helicopters" within the first 10 seconds.

A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, thought criminal.

Another truther has beaten you to posting the clip and the question/insinuation. Chek made an amusing reference to it in an exchange with me. Look before you post, unless of course you have nothing original to say.

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree, i'm willing to read links but i don't watch whatever google video is thrown at me. They take more time since you can't skim through them like text.

A google video link, with nothing else, posted by one of the least credible people in the forum is just not worth the effort. Hilariously, being ignored is considered a compliment, but so be it.

"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Hey, thought criminal.

Another truther has beaten you to posting the clip and the question/insinuation. Chek made an amusing reference to it in an exchange with me. Look before you post, unless of course you have nothing original to say.

I will post what I like, when I like. And I will do it repeatedly, so shut your festering mouth. Chek is a first class idiot and you are his goofy sidekick, I see.
Congrats!
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Rats in the Attic Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
thought criminal wrote:

But I'm boogered if I'll follow yet another of your video links without an explanation of what it's generally about.
Last time I tried it they were talking about "anti-gravity helicopters" within the first 10 seconds.

Bats in the belfry, more like. Anti gravitional heliicopters?? You are off your chuff, pal. How are those kids with 'behavioural problems' you work with, Glen? I would imagine anybody who doesn't believe evil Government propaganda has a 'behavioural problem' in your warped take on reality.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: Rats in the Attic Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
Ignatz wrote:
thought criminal wrote:

Bats in the belfry, more like. Anti gravitional heliicopters?? You are off your chuff, pal. How are those kids with 'behavioural problems' you work with, Glen? I would imagine anybody who doesn't believe evil Government propaganda has a 'behavioural problem' in your warped take on reality.

They're doing pretty well thanks. Just coming up to study leave for their GCSE's, so I might get some evenings off after Easter. I'll tell them you were asking after them.

A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I will post what I like, when I like. And I will do it repeatedly, so shut your festering mouth.

Oooooh, a hard poster. Blackcat and the late Ally did it better but you can be their snarly sidekick. By the way, I don't post with my mouth.

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Quote:
I will post what I like, when I like. And I will do it repeatedly, so shut your festering mouth.

Oooooh, a hard poster. Blackcat and the late Ally did it better but you can be their snarly sidekick. By the way, I don't post with my mouth.

No, you post with your arse.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
the late Ally

Oh, the 'late ally'? What happened, did you and the rest of your vile company of scabrous agents take him out for getting much closer to the truth than your average, misinformed truthseeking Joe?
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A# said to thought criminal
Quote:
Look before you post, unless of course you have nothing original to say.

to which tc replied
Quote:
I will post what I like, when I like. And I will do it repeatedly,

So do you have nothing original to add? Your function in the truth movement is to...what?

thought criminal opined
Quote:
Chek is a first class idiot

But you, thought criminal, you exceed even that standard. The thought criminal standard? Actually, chek is one of the better posters.

Quote:

With a special keyboard with arse sized keys. There is a variant with XXXL keys for Americans

Quote:
Oh, the 'late ally'? What happened, did you and the rest of your vile company of scabrous agents take him out for getting much closer to the truth than your average, misinformed truthseeking Joe?

Yes. You are next.

Or maybe he just got banned for being nasty and bringing nothing to the (ahem) 'quest for truth'. He was a no planer too if I recall so he had few friends on either side of the fence. Like I said, you are next.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
They're doing pretty well thanks. Just coming up to study leave for their GCSE's,

Really? GCSEs? Most of the kids with behavioural problems I've known are being ambitious if they go anywhere near the PRU. Tsch, bloody southerners with their lightweight behavioural problems.
Very Happy

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
A# said to thought criminal
Quote:
Look before you post, unless of course you have nothing original to say.

to which tc replied
Quote:
I will post what I like, when I like. And I will do it repeatedly,

So do you have nothing original to add? Your function in the truth movement is to...what?

thought criminal opined
Quote:
Chek is a first class idiot

But you, thought criminal, you exceed even that standard. The thought criminal standard? Actually, chek is one of the better posters.

Quote:

With a special keyboard with arse sized keys. There is a variant with XXXL keys for Americans

Quote:

Yes. You are next.

Or maybe he just got banned for being nasty and bringing nothing to the (ahem) 'quest for truth'. He was a no planer too if I recall so he had few friends on either side of the fence. Like I said, you are next.

Thanks for this. I have decided to ignore you because I find you very boring. I also find your threats repungent and I will be using your last post as evidence.

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it really necessary to quote in full, a (just about) adjacent post?

thought criminal said
Quote:
I also find your threats repungent

My tongue is firmly in my cheek but I don't expect that occurred to you. I'm playing on your paranoia. It's acceptable on this site. I'm not really 'behind you' and my website isn't www.mi5.gov.uk. Most truthers get it.

If you want some repugnent threats, look at the late Ally's rants. A nasty little man but, according to a helpful truther something of an empty vessel when it comes to actually gouging someone's eyes out. An empty vessel in the thinking department too.

Quote:
Nietzche

If you are going to quote Nietzsche, at least spell his name correctly. Then again, if you had an original thought, you may not need to quote him.

Apologies to others for dragging this off topic, if anyone was hoping to add something constructive. As if.

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no apologies necessary, the video was a joke.
"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Is it really necessary to quote in full, a (just about) adjacent post?

thought criminal said
Quote:
I also find your threats repungent

My tongue is firmly in my cheek but I don't expect that occurred to you. I'm playing on your paranoia. It's acceptable on this site. I'm not really 'behind you' and my website isn't www.mi5.gov.uk. Most truthers get it.

If you want some repugnent threats, look at the late Ally's rants. A nasty little man but, according to a helpful truther something of an empty vessel when it comes to actually gouging someone's eyes out. An empty vessel in the thinking department too.

Quote:
Nietzche

If you are going to quote Nietzsche, at least spell his name correctly. Then again, if you had an original thought, you may not need to quote him.

Apologies to others for dragging this off topic, if anyone was hoping to add something constructive. As if.

Your threat is being dealt with.

And I take it that 'original' cretinous little sig of yours is the embodiment of your radical philosophy and inner life? It basically marks you out as the lunch splutterer you truly are. Get the f-uck off this site you verminous little ball sack.

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal said to A#

Quote:
I have decided to ignore you because I find you very boring.

Then didn't. No surprise there. Do you need some help with your signature tc? Once you spell Nietzsche correctly you can make it appear automatically on every post, rather than pasting it on each time.

Quote:
Your threat is being dealt with.

No it isn't.

Quote:
And I take it that 'original' cretinous little sig of yours is the embodiment of your radical philosophy and inner life?

There is little 'meaningful' about 'put down the spliff etc.' so perhaps you mean my avatar. It may have meaning to you, it's decoration to me and not original. I'll point you at its origin and make you look even more stupid than you look already.

Quote:
Get the f-uck off this site you verminous little ball sack.

Irony meter off the scale again on two counts. With members of your quality tc, the truth movement will never be more than a freak show. And tc, this is Critics' Corner so make that three counts.

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major.

Thanks for rectifying the spelling mistake, silly me, it is a rather awkward name to spell. It is obvious you are well read on Nietzsche and I was wondering what you actually thought of the quote itself. I mean, only a true blockhead would disregard the quote and focus on the spelling mistake. I know you are not a blockhead, Madge, so I was wondering if you could give me some feedback starting with the quote itself. What does it say to you, Madge? Do you not think it is remarkable coherent when put in the context of the 21st Century and the 9/11 debate?

I am currently reading 'Beyond Good and Evil: Prelude to a Philosophy of the Future'. I am only halfway through but I am finding it spellbinding. Madge, in your 'original' way what do you think to this book. I was wondering what I should read after this? Any thoughts?

Also, who is your favourite philosopher and why?

Thanks Madge! Thanks for being my mentor and helping me navigate my way through the great philosophers. I am so glad I chose you. Smile
MadgeB
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Deep Thought Reply with quote

Blimey, are you talking to me, thought crim??! I don’t usually like to waste time in Critics quarantine pen, but as you’re cavorting there I cannot fail to answer your clarion call… Perhaps you cleverly divined that I myself am the product of keen mentoring by my close personal friend, the great Dame Edna Everage, who just happens to be, yes, my own favourite philosopher.

My second favourite would be Karl Marx, the creative genius who went beyond the mere appearances of seemingly unconnected phenomena in society to reveal the actual, practical essential unity and driving force below. Nietzsche makes a good point about science; Marx explains the phenomenon, why science in general is the servant of capital and the world-dominating interests of the ruling class. (Not to say that society isn’t complex and there can’t be complex relationships and contradictions.) Marx’s penetrating ideas on reification were the precursor to Orwell on Doublethink.

Grasshopper, I am ignorant about other philosophers, finding them hard to read now. By definition philosophy abstracts ideas from the society and interests which produce them, liberating philosophers to weave intriguing and often spellbinding but ultimately unsatisfying ideas and theories. Once you get the ‘dirty secret’ of capitalism, as with 9/11 (as Veronica said) you can’t “unknow”, and you can never see things the same way again.

But you will follow your own path, and not listen to any old philistines or reality-deniers.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Deep Thought Reply with quote

MadgeB wrote:
Blimey, are you talking to me, thought crim??! I don’t usually like to waste time in Critics quarantine pen, but as you’re cavorting there I cannot fail to answer your clarion call… Perhaps you cleverly divined that I myself am the product of keen mentoring by my close personal friend, the great Dame Edna Everage, who just happens to be, yes, my own favourite philosopher.

My second favourite would be Karl Marx, the creative genius who went beyond the mere appearances of seemingly unconnected phenomena in society to reveal the actual, practical essential unity and driving force below. Nietzsche makes a good point about science; Marx explains the phenomenon, why science in general is the servant of capital and the world-dominating interests of the ruling class. (Not to say that society isn’t complex and there can’t be complex relationships and contradictions.) Marx’s penetrating ideas on reification were the precursor to Orwell on Doublethink.

Grasshopper, I am ignorant about other philosophers, finding them hard to read now. By definition philosophy abstracts ideas from the society and interests which produce them, liberating philosophers to weave intriguing and often spellbinding but ultimately unsatisfying ideas and theories. Once you get the ‘dirty secret’ of capitalism, as with 9/11 (as Veronica said) you can’t “unknow”, and you can never see things the same way again.

But you will follow your own path, and not listen to any old philistines or reality-deniers.

Hi MadgeB!

I was actually referring to that the user 'A Sharp Major'. I was calling him 'Madge', short for 'Major'. I can understand the confusion this created. Sorry. Embarassed Thanks for your views on Marx, though!

My initial post was sarcasm towards 'A Sharp Major' for acting like a complete dolly doughnut.

MadgeB
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Tall tales Reply with quote

Oh, tc, if only you had said MadgeA instead of just Madge, it would have been him who was lured into your trap and flattered into indiscretions such as revealing his mentor and philosophical influences. I can only apologise for jumping in and spoiling things.

BTW, one last thing before leaving CC (as that seems the right place for it), do you know what happened to John Albanese’s new film, scheduled for release in February? I’m also waiting for part 2 of his story about what he did before, during and after he saw both planes hit the towers...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: