FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Waterboarded Khalid confesses after 4 yrs in Guantanamo
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Waterboarded Khalid confesses after 4 yrs in Guantanamo Reply with quote

Key suspect 'admits 9/11 guilt'

http://news.google.com/news?ncl=1114218413

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the alleged mastermind behind the 11 September attacks, has admitted responsibility, a court transcript says.

"I was responsible for the 9/11 Operation, from A to Z," he said.

He also reportedly confessed to planning to attack Big Ben and Heathrow airport in London, at the hearing at the US Guantanamo Bay camp in Cuba.

The hearing was the first time Khalid Sheikh Mohammed had faced a court since being captured in Pakistan in 2003.

The transcripts have been translated from Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's Arabic and edited by the Pentagon to remove sensitive intelligence material.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6452573.stm
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how much the CIA paid him?
jomper
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, they admit they tortured him, or rather used "harsh techniques"

"He is understood to have gone through torture, including "waterboarding" when the suspect being interrogated is strapped to a board and placed underwater. According to the New York Times, the use of harsh techniques was approved in his case by the justice department and the CIA."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/alqaida/story/0,,2034383,00.html
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: I did it ! Reply with quote

http://www.orange.co.uk/news/topstories/27925.htm?linkfrom=feed_newsan dweather&link=link_title&article=index

"Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confessed" Seems to have an impressive CV in terrorism. Still falls several hundred thousands of dead behind Bush and Bliar.
Will he be tried in a proper court of law so that we can find out how he managed to prevent the US Airforce from shooting the planes down, how he managed to avoid detection in US airspace, how he managed to switch off the Pentagon Missile defence systems and all there CCTV cameras, how he planned to cause the collapse of the towers etc etc.
Would be very useful to help US tighten up their security procedures.

Hopefully if he does go to court his testimony and evidence will also show the official story to be a load of rubbish
fourddream
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Sad day for the world Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:

They probably fitted him with a stun belt. They have already admitted the use of them. I remember a dutch reporter last year reporting that from the trials and the anchor stopping him and saying "stun belt?" is he wearing a "stun belt", and the reporter went on to tell that indeed they had made no secret of it and it had been ALLOWED.
This is SO SICK. They use such obviously inhumane techniques to consolidate their lie as truth into our children's history books.
This is a very sad day for the world.
A.

Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well despite it being a 'bad day' the sun never stops shining you know.

I look at this as confirmation that the 911 truth is making waves and our campaigning is having the desired effect. It is being felt at the highest (or lowest depending on how you view these people) level. Respect at last. Now to plan our next move?

It should come a no surprise that they have wheeled out someone to confess. These guys are sick for sure, but whats new?

I am not to going to get angry
I am not going to take any bait

Sure there will be those that say 'well there you go - see told you all that 911 dribble was a dead end cause. But there willbe far more people who see through it and for any it will be the catalyst that wakes them up. This 'confession' shows desperation and stupidty. The managers are taking risks because they are running scared.

If this this guy is really the mastermind behind 911 then I am the The Mayor of London. He'll be confessing to being the mastermind behind all the worlds crop circles next.

I am staying on target not becoming distracted by this absoulte nonsense.

Its a piece of sh*t - just walk away!

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well. Looks like we were all wrong after all. He appears to have admitted to pretty much ALL the dodgy looking terrorist jobs!
He has even used such give away Al Qaeda language as -

'I was responsible for the 9/11 operation, from A to Z'

No doubt about it then. It looks like he even went into the Islamabad branch of Clarks to get Richard Reid his Fantastic Exploding Shoes. A very busy man.

Well. I'm a man who's not too proud to admit I've been wrong.

Laughing

Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Well that's that then... Reply with quote

OK, take down the website, stop copying DVDs.
There is nothing more to discuss here, go back to sleep people, move along. It's all now been explained.
End of story.
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must admit I was getting a bit edgy for a few years there Sherlock. Was beginning to suspect there was some kind of conspiracy going on. I wonder if I can record over all those DVDs?
EmptyBee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's very convenient how KSM has taken the rap for planning 9/11 while everyone seems to have forgotten his partner in crime, Omar Saeed Sheikh, who was the first to be convicted of the murder of Daniel Pearl (who was killed in Pakistan in 2002 while rumoured to be investigating links between al-Qaeda and the ISI). KSM has since confessed to Pearl's murder (as well as every other al-Qaeda plot ever, apparently) and Saeed Sheikh is consigned to the memory hole.

Maybe because that's because Saeed Sheikh (aka Shayk Said) was linked to head of the ISI Lt. Gen. Mahmood Ahmed regarding the $100,000 wired to Mohammed Atta, which was later pinned wholly on KSM:

Quote:

FBI Assistant Director Pistole testified that the FBI had traced the funds back to certain bank accounts in
Pakistan, see Senate Govt. Affairs Committee, July 31, 2003, but the FBI has clarified that Pistole meant the funds were traced back to KSM in Pakistan. No actual bank accounts there have been identified. Senior al Qaeda detainee Abu Zubaydeh has commented on the source of the funding; he said that KSM received funds for the 9/11 operation directly from UBL, bypassing al Qaeda Finance Chief, Shayk Said

http://www.9-11commission.gov/staff_statements/911_TerrFin_Monograph.p df

It seems reasonable to conclude that KSM is just the fall guy. He was almost certainly an ISI agent, as was Saeed Sheikh.

Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I'm conviced... Laughing

man I wish hadn't spent the last 6 months researching 911.. all for nothing. Confused
Wokeman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clive Stafford-Smith, the lawyer who represents British captives in Guantanamo Bay, was interviewed by Channel Four News at midday today, and he was asked if what he confessed to was true. "Oh yes", says Clive, "we've known about this for some time!". I do not know how he kept a straight face. 9/11, Bali, Big Ben (planned attack), Canary Wharf (I doubt if he knows where it is).
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs!!! I really thought 911 was an inside job Shocked

Does this mean the official story is true after all???????

Geeze we were all led up the garden path.

Oh well back to being a sheeple follow the sheepdog. Crying or Very sad
mark_e
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now, despite being such a big story, has disappeared from the front page of the BBC News Website
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Khalid Sheikh Mohammed SUNK THE TITANIC - SHOCK Reply with quote

Breaking news, Khalid Sheik Mohammed also confessed to sinking the Titanic, but this isn't being made public as some fans of the film might be distressed.

It's a good thing the house of commons voted for the US Military Industrial Complex Trident project because we are becoming increasingly vulnerable to men in caves with solar powered laptops who are intent on carrying out mass murder via the world wide carrier pigeon terrorist network.

If you torture me for four hours (let alone four years) I would probably confess to anything, say anything and do anything.
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Khalid Sheikh Mohammed SUNK THE TITANIC - SHOCK Reply with quote

Sherlock Holmes wrote:
Breaking news, Khalid Sheik Mohammed also confessed to sinking the Titanic, but this isn't being made public as some fans of the film might be distressed.

It's a good thing the house of commons voted for the US Military Industrial Complex Trident project because we are becoming increasingly vulnerable to men in caves with solar powered laptops who are intent on carrying out mass murder via the world wide carrier pigeon terrorist network.

If you torture me for four hours (let alone four years) I would probably confess to anything, say anything and do anything.

...as, no doubt, are all 'Titanic Truthers' who believe (with good reason) that it was one of the White Star Line's other vessels 'The Olympic' (which bore an uncanny resemblance to its sister ship after a refit in Belfast necessitated by a collision with an RN warship) that had a tryst with an iceberg.

Probably the next largest insurance fraud after 9/11...
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like their turning KSM into the oswald of 911. any bets on him "hanging himself" before the trial?
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Times website piece "9/11 mastermind 'confesses to planning attacks'"is here (here http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article151 7759.ece).

The comments posted below the piece are pretty encouraging.

About two thirds of the 42 comments posted so far are scornful and/or sceptical of the supposed confession and admission of guilt.

I have highlighted some of the more encouraging ones.

Quote:

Where was he last Wednesday, around 8am on the east bound central line when my wallet was stolen?
Nicole Turvey, London,

OH how incredibly convenient! Suddenly this guy admits being responsible for 9/11. Suddenly all those many hundreds of awkward questions, ommissions and distortions of the official story on 9/11 can be forgotten about and we can all sleep safely in our beds. Suddenly the laws of physics about the collapse of the twin towers are no longer broken, the multitude of suspicious official behaviour, faked evidence and outright lies disappear and the unbelievable story of the official version of 9/11 becomes believable. And suddenly the BBC and CNN did not report the "unexpected" collapse of WTC7 in precise detail some 30 minutes before it happened (despite demolitions taking weeks to setup). Ah, we can at last sleep soundly in our beds - 9/11 has been laid to rest.

I DON'T THINK SO. The fight for the truth goes on. And will go on until it comes out.
Alex Kerr, London, UK

If you torture anyone enough, he will say anything you want him to say.

When Justice is thrown out of the window, not only do culprits get away with misdeeds, those who short circuit justice become as guilty as the culprits. A dark day for the world.
Akram, London,

This is a typical confession after torture (which is now legal in the US, is it not). He admits to everything, indeed takes responsibility for everything, including things he probably did not do. Is that not what the manuals of interrogation tell us is the result of torture?
Alexander, Paris, France

Why has he confessed? I can't see any reason why he would want to do so.
Like so many other posts, the credibility of the US government is so diminished, most rational people have trouble believing them. It's like all the covert government stuff on "Prison Break", "24", "Lost", and many others might actually reflect the truth!!!!!
Sonny, London,

If it means getting millions in advances on books and films, Ill confess to planning it as well! And anything else on the books! Bring it on!
Mike Asacret, Cambridge, Cambs

I bet you he is going to convert to Catholicism & confess his sins for forgiveness so that he can go to heaven.

Pity he'll have to give up the 70 virgins promised him by his current faith.
B Vaz, Cheltenham, Glos

I'm more scared of "Mr Bean"
john, london,

"..has confessed publicly" - "at Guantanamo Bay....!"
Stu R, Wirral,

The USA goverment are good at taking credit for making things up. First the evidence for the case for war in Iraq and now this. I would not believe a word of it. The whole point is that USA have now solved 9/11. Anything is possible if you have power.
des bains, London, UK

Wow! We are safe now. He's confessed to his involvement in most major attacks before they cought him. He's confessed to be the Evil Genius. Undoubtely, if we press a bit further he'll turn out to be the mastermind behind the Madrid and London bombings too. So, now that we've got him, we can breath freely again. Abolish the ministry for Homeland Security, it's not needed anymore. Roll back the anti-terror illiberalities, surpluss to requirement. But I'll bet that the US military, the President, and some dotty New Labour politicians who actually believe this rubbish, will not be so astute as to draw those conclusions. I wonder why.
E J Zuiderwijk, Cambridge,

Wounder how much he needed to say so.
John vassallo, segeo,

Oh goodie! They've got their monster. Perhaps now we can all get out of Iraq and Afghanistan and spent the money on something useful.
Mick, Tacoronte, Spain

The confession really has no meaning having been contrived in a state that flouts international law and Geneva conventions.
javed, london, uk

Was he anywhere the grassy knoll ?
Martin Leyland, Crewe, UK

I was reminded of Done It Duncan in Terry Pratchett's
"The Fifth Elephant"
Alan Webster, Geneva, Switzerland

There goes Bush neatly resolving the war on terror...oh what a star!
Patricia golfar, london,

and, I hear that Jack the Ripper also confessed to 32 murders. When will Bush and his corhorts understand that we are no longer complete idiots who take America's word as truth.
jonathan, Bern, switzerland

I have to love Sheldon's answer, why do we not just dispense with the justice system and have experts like Sheldon look into the eyes of the suspects and determine if they are guilty or not.

Seriously I agree with most of the comments here that it is surprising that after 4 years of being interogated by the US government he only now confesses all, surely no sane person will believe this.
Joseph Kellie, Edinburgh, Scotland

Can we trust the Americans any more? They have been conning us for years, and our government was naive enought to trust them.
Eric Jackson, Derby, England

It took him a while to get around to confessing didn't it? Are we seriously expected to believe this? The Bush administration just seems to get more desperate by the day.
Steve, Hull, UK

I was immediately reminded of "Darkness at Noon" by Arthur Koestler.
Norman Paterson, Anstruther, Fife

He's also the missing Lord Lucan.Gabrielle de Pauw, London, UK

If we are to believe the statement said to have been made by Khalid, would it not have been better received by the world were it to have been heard in an open court of law, rather than some closed door military tribunal?

How governments do have a propensity to shoot themselves in the foot - especially the Bush dynasty!
Neil , KL, Malaysia

As I read this, I recall that in recent years, I have have lost all trust in government. I have no way of telling anymore if this is truth, propoganda, spin, misinformation or a lie. It is now my deep belief that both truth and lies will be used to achieve a political goal without any moral standard.Hugh9, Sassenheim, The Netherlands

There is something fishy about this. I think that a trial that is conducted publicly would be most beneficial in solving this complicated issue. It would give the public must needed insight on what is really going on behind the scenes. A military tribunal will not work, in my opinion.
JJ Juhasz, Dundalk, ON, Canada

Justice is swift... Sheikh Mohammed was captured in March 2003. What have they been doing with him in the last few years?
Spencer, Melbourne, Australia

I guess the option is either the Death Penalty, which would be perfectly justified, or let him rot in jail for the rest of his life. While he would be a parasite greater justice may be served by him rotting and thinking about getting his eternal reward.
CN, Vancouver, BC, Canada

Yeah and he was also responsible for the making of Mission Impossible I, II and III.
S, Mumbai, India

I have as much doubt about the ability of the Bush Administration to tell the truth, but I have little doubt of the weight of the evidence against Sheikh Mohammed. It's difficult to look into those eyes and not see a monster. Rolling Eyes
Sheldon, San Ramon, CA

Yes. It is rumored that he also confessed to starting the Civil War, World Wars I and II. If the U.S has extended the "confession session", he would have confessed being the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus also!
Sandy Bhat, Tucson, AZ

Fianlly after the terror suspects legal manouvers have run out the trials can begin.
Tim, Perth, Western Australia

It's excellent to know now for certain that poor, innocent, much maligned Osama Bin Laden was thus, and must therefore be totally innocent of destroying the SEC's Worldcom and Enron investigations in WTC7 and the Pentagon's $2 trillion dollar defence contractor misappropriation audit investigations on 9/11...

Nothing else quite like fully owning-up freely and honestly is there?
Phil Prescott, Detroit/Windsor, US/Canada

what the pengaton or the bush amimistration said,it is scan of reality,you'd better hear it ,but not to believe it .
chenqi, dongguan, PRC

I'm sure if Attorney General Alberto Gonzales were to stand behind this story, we could be assured it's a good confession. I've heard he's a "good guy" (Alberto, not the Sheikh).
MikeH, Denver, CO, USA

I can't quote the exact words from a WW2 holocaust survivor recently interviewed in a "60 minutes" documentary refering to a staged jews village by the Nazi propaganda that was to be shown at the international Red Cross representants, its goes something like this: "The world saw what it wanted to see, why? Because it was easier that way!"

Are we hearing what "we" want? Or what some want us to hear?

Peter Anthony, Guarda, Portugal

Contrarty to the belief by some, Sheikh Mohammed stands as a prime example of why the death penalty is necessary. Surely no one is so naively stupid as to believe that he can be "rehabilitated", and there is no justifiable reason why he should be a parasite on American society for the rest of his life. He has encouraged others for martyrdom, and now it is his opportunity to find his promised virgins.
Bob Evans, Anaheim, California

While we all want to believe this, there's no way to. With torture now legal in the US, and the Bush Administration crumbling, there's no way of telling Mohammed was tortured to the point of this confession to build government support on terrorist and Iraqi issues.
Marcus, Durham, NC

It’s interesting how America have swiftly and unwittingly shifted the blame for 9/11 away from the ever elusive Osama bin Laden and onto a new figure of evil, one which they can thankfully claim to have ‘brought to justice’.

Now with the al-Qaeda and the Ba'ath Party taken care of, what next for Bush’s raging war on terror? I dread to imagine.
Iwan Evans, Cardiff, U.K.

There goes the BBC's conspiracy theory....
Hyun-Tak Shin, Bath,

If the pentagon says he confessed it must be true.
JohnP, Newcastle, UK

As most of the world believes that Sheikh Mohammed was the mastermind of the horrors of 9/11, it is indeed a tragedy that the credibity of Sheikh Mohammed's "admission" is immediately diminished due to the Orwellian nature of the Bush Administration and its policies for bringing "justice" to the terrorists.
Steve, Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Last edited by Craig W on Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duplicate post - doh!
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Where was he last Wednesday, around 8am on the east bound central line when my wallet was stolen?
Nicole Turvey, London,

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed wrote:
I did it guvnor, its a fair cop, just make the pain stop

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A guy who has been tortured at Guantanamo Bay for god knows how long finally confesses to masterminding the 911 attacks and another 29 planned attacks and also anything else we dont yet know about.
He confesses to killing Father Christmas too.

This confession is worthless and after how many years has it taken for one of the detainees to finally crack?

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it true the FBI have no hard evidence with which to charge...Osama Bin Ladin with 9/11? going on 6 years we still await Condi Rice, Colin Powell and Bliar's 'proof' of his guilt . If they have 'proof' why the need to torture confessions out of people?
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Postman Patel:
Quote:
It was with some relief that my new Butler, Mc Ternan told me at breakfast that PC Plod had telephoned with the good news that the mystery of my car stolen last year had been resolved.

Apparently a Mr Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, well known as the evil mastermind of the Sept. 11 attacks, confessed ,(amongst many other crimes) according to a transcript released by the Pentagon yesterday after a military hearing held in Guantánamo Bay, Cuba. He also confessed to a string of other offences and asked them to be taken into account .

Read the full article here

An excellent article worth reading regarding Khalid Shaikh Mohammed is Truth, Lies, and The Legend of 9/11, by Chaim Kupferberg
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upsidedown in water, stunbelts = a walk in the park.

True torture;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2vLKS4R-gU

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
True torture;

Why do you inflict such pain on us? Crying or Very sad

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:

After years at the hands of the CIA I'm surprised he hasn't admitted to being a pantomime horse responsible for all the crimes... ever.

It really annoys me they are concentrating on the "information" released, rather than the flaws in the process like unknown prisons, torture and kidnap flights.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We might be reminded that the alleged KSM allegedly arrested on his 39th birthday who has allegedly confessed to everything might not even be the KSM that we are being told.

We get a statement from the DoD, no journos allowed.

We only got this in camera hearing because the US Supreme Court ruled that the Military Tribunal contravenes everything that could be contravened.

The alleged KSM has only been at Guantanamo since September 2006 - in response to the Supreme Court decision in June.

Whoever he is, if he is, was incarcerated at secret prisons elsewhere prior to the US legal system finding it's backbone.

The real KSM is at least ISI and was therefore probably working for others too.

Would the real KSM please stand up.

Whilst we're all duped into taking a ride down the ultimate patsy slide, stop and think and beware the Ides of March.

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZUCO wrote:
Quote:
True torture;

Why do you inflict such pain on us? Crying or Very sad

omg... omg ... omg... stop the pain... stop the PAIN!! I ADMIT IT!!!
I ADMIT IT!!! I Like Michael Jackson!

I admit It!!! I like having baked beans on toasted cucumbers...

ARGH>.. holy... GOSH!

Man, ... *sheesh* I am glad I am in the safety of my own home, and not stuck in a cage, in Camp X-ray, having to watch that, like in ClockWork Orange, with my Eyes Forced Open....

Lord have mercy...
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent thread here for anyone wishing to familiarise themselves with the kind of details that we dont get about KSM.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=11136

Whatever happened to "Osama did it "?

These comedians who tell us the news are seriously ill if they expect any discerning audience to fall for this drivel.
Wokeman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See Link:

A "personal adviser" is most likely a special forces knuckle walker. It certainly wouldn't be a lawyer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: