FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vapour trails, contrails or chemtrails? Fact or fiction?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting article.....

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=21 473

Victoria Hardy
March 3, 2007

The last couple days in North Carolina have been beautiful, warm enough to sit in the sun with only a t-shirt and watch the birds prepare for spring. I love nature, there is nothing like the smell of dirt as the ground begins thawing after a long winter or the excitement of seeing seedlings poke their heads out of the ground for the first time; I guess part of me is still the kid that likes to dig in the dirt. I also believe that spending time in nature is a great way to connect with God and the flow of life and creativity that exists on the earth. Although my joy this year has been hampered by the sight of the planes overhead littering the skies with ropey trails and the accompanying sense of confusion and dismay that other people don’t see them, don’t care or don’t know.

Yes I’m talking about chemtrails, I've written a few other articles about them, which have received minimal attention, but still I persist. (1) (2) (3) Since I haven’t come to any conclusions in my own mind and thoughts of chemtrails send me into metaphysical theory, I’ve reached out to others in the very small field of study. Dr. Stephen D. McKay recently sent me an email and shared the news that he has been contacted by the BBC and Channel 4 in the U.K. to work on two documentaries about weather modification and geo-engineering projects, including the chemtrail issue. And yesterday I received his findings after six years of research into the subject.

Dr. McKay (photos)believes there are four ongoing projects in our atmosphere, “The first project is an effort to block the rays of the sun from hitting the earth including the ultra violet radiation that will come through without an adequate layer of ozone in the upper regions above the earth. This, it is hoped, will lower temperature on the surface of the earth and block ultra violet radiation from causing skin cancer in humans. The aerosol is probably aluminum oxide or a compound that would have similar properties.”

“The second and most secretive project is the United States Navy's, RFMP, Radio Frequency Mission Planner, military program. The RFMP is the system name given to a group of computer programs and one of the supporting, subprograms within the RFMP system is called the VTRPE computer program. VTRPE is an acronym that stands for Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation, It is a computer Radio Frequency propagation program that deals with radio waves and enables the RFMP system to visually see the battlefield terrain in 3 dimensions (3-D) on a television screen. The RFMP system also depends on satellites to feed their images of the battlefield into the RFMP system to be combined with the battlefield picture painted from the ground thus producing 3-D images.”

”By providing an extremely interactive and visual (television type radar screens) environment, the Radio Frequency Mission Planner, RFMP system allows the computer operator to develop familiarity with the "Radio Frequency" environment before a battlefield war mission occurs by playing a variety of "what-if" virtual warfare scenarios on his computer screen. Since all major modes of Radio Frequency propagation are modeled in his computer, (RFMP system), special, sometimes counter- intuitive, cases can be examined in detail and exploited during a warfare battle mission.”

”The VTRPE computer program only worked accurately over water and along coastal areas but not over land masses because the system's radar waves required an atmospheric condition known as "ducting", over land, to operate accurately.”

”The government and military solved the "ducting" problem by releasing an aerosol, a mixture of barium salts into the atmosphere over America. They made an atmospheric RF duct with a base of barium aerosol from aircraft. The chemical and electrical characteristics of the mixture will cause water moisture to stay in clouds. Again, the aerosol sets up an electrical and chemical environment that supports RF ducting for the RFMP / VTRPE warfare system. Fibers with barium may support ducting. The mixture of barium salt aerosol when sprayed in a straight line will also provide a ducting path from point A to point B and will enable high frequency communications along that path, even over the curvature of the earth, in both directions. Enemy high frequency communications can be monitored easier with the straight line A to B ducting medium.”

”The third project also utilizes the mixture of barium salts in the atmosphere. Weather control is a project of the U.S. Air Force and utilizes Nikola Tesla concepts of radio frequency radiation (HAARP) against the ionosphere above the earth. Fragile life support systems in our environment are being manipulated, tested and altered by government for military advantage. Air Force documents implied, "the risks are high but the rewards are worth it." The mixture of barium salts, supporting moisture, is encouraged along the weather fronts and manipulated in a control fashion. It is believed microwave energy is also utilized in the weather control program. Weather data is also a required input to the VTRPE program of the RFMP system. Perfected weather control technology will enable a military to withhold rain, cause floods, cause drought, cause storms, withhold sunshine, damage food crops, and bring any country to its knees without firing a shot.”

”The fourth project in the atmosphere is the DARPA, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, biological detection and decontamination programs. The program also utilizes the mixture of barium salts as the base vehicle in aerosol along with special polymer fibers in the atmosphere. They have released biological into the atmosphere in trials, testing the detection and decontamination systems.”

”It is believed that barium salt, polymer fibers and other chemicals, in the atmosphere are the physical irritants that are either directly or indirectly responsible, for the recent epidemic increase in cases of nose bleed, asthma, allergies, pneumonia, upper respiratory symptoms and a noticeable increase in arthritis symptoms, recently reported nationwide. Chemicals illegally sprayed into the atmosphere are producing atmospheric and ground conditions detrimental to human and animal health but favorable to the growth of harmful molds and fungus. These conditions are not conducive to good health. The soluble salts of barium, an earth metal, are toxic in mammalian systems. They are absorbed rapidly from the gastrointestinal tract and are deposited in the muscles, lungs, and bone. No case data is available from the medical community on the long term effects of barium in the human body.”

”The programs are secret because the Federal EPA and State Environmental Quality Agencies need to "not know" about what the by-products of the metabolites of biological, illegal and harmful agents are. It's for that reason the project has been declared secret from the citizens of the countries.”

So, now we know and it is as much as we suspected, so I guess the question becomes, what next? As I enjoyed the fine southern weather the last couple days and watched planes, sometimes five at a time, leave their trails across the sky, I heard we were expecting a terribly violent storm and I wondered, why doesn’t everyone see the pattern?

And again the door to my philosophical brain springs open with a thousand questions and few answers, I’ve heard many express that seeing the chemtrails was life-changing, most remember the date as one would a traumatic experience, but I know that life-changing experiences only make us stronger. I’ve heard others express the idea that becoming aware of the activity overhead felt like they had been called, or chosen, for a greater purpose, similar to the characters in the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind. But most just speak of fear, death and disease raining from the clouds and I am suggesting that if this a nefarious plot by the global elitist to harm humanity, then fear is exactly how they would expect us to feel and it is our duty to rise above that emotion.

Much thanks to Dr. McKay for sharing his time and his findings.

Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:

This is hilarious. Where do you get this stuff?

The links there.. did you miss it? Like I said interesting article. Didn't say it proved one way or another.

Quote:
VTRPE is an acronym that stands for Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation, It is a computer Radio Frequency propagation program that deals with radio waves and enables the RFMP system to visually see the battlefield terrain in 3 dimensions (3-D) on a television screen. The RFMP system also depends on satellites to feed their images of the battlefield into the RFMP system to be combined with the battlefield picture painted from the ground thus producing 3-D images.”

Can you explain how it works in laymens terms then? Or why it wouldn't work?

Last edited by Graham on Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(just in case you missed it as I edited while you replied)

Quote:
VTRPE is an acronym that stands for Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation, It is a computer Radio Frequency propagation program that deals with radio waves and enables the RFMP system to visually see the battlefield terrain in 3 dimensions (3-D) on a television screen. The RFMP system also depends on satellites to feed their images of the battlefield into the RFMP system to be combined with the battlefield picture painted from the ground thus producing 3-D images.”

Can you explain how it works in laymens terms then? Or why it wouldn't work?

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is hilarious. Where do you get this stuff?

more 'science fiction?

http://sunspot.spawar.navy.mil/2858/technology/index.html

This is interesting:

Quote:
In some ways, this phase has already begun, as geoengineering has moved from the pages of science fiction to respectable scientific and policy journals. [FN127] One of the most encouraging proposals today focuses on the creation of vast carbon sinks by artificially stimulating phytoplankton growth with iron "fertilizer" in parts of the Earth's oceans. [FN128] Another proposal suggests creating miniature, *106 artificial "Mount Pinatubos" by allowing airplanes to release dust particles into the upper atmosphere, simulating the greenhouse- arresting eruption of Mount Pinatubo in 1991. [FN129] Such findings, though encouraging, remain on a very preliminary level. Phase One of a Climate Change Manhattan Project would be a dedicated, "serious look at geoengineering" [FN130] by coordinated efforts in the scientific community.

http://www.metatronics.net/lit/geo2.html#two

Last edited by ishaar on Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Prixels is so slow he's missed the fact that science fiction has become science fact in most cases.

just looking at an article that says the same 'science fiction has become science fact' re geoengineering.
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that they can't come up with anything from more than a decade ago proves our memories aren't fooling us. This is a novel phenomenon not related to contrails
The concentration is then on what can we do about it as activists.
After all we know we can defeat the plans and must
http://www.metatech.org/cloudbuster_&_orgone_generator.html
Very simple - our totem, our investment

Easier and cheaper initially is to make sure all those burgeoning masts are taken out. This action clears the skies in itself.
http://www.metatech.org/danger_of_cell_phone_tower.html

No more argument, just getting in on the current rhythm
Experienced gifters pride themselves on disrupting the 2006 hurricane season in the southern US so that after the whipped up storms of Katrina and previous events, nothing was allowed to develop
This is counter control and resistance to the attempted imposition

Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

couple more interesting links. Talking about "aerosol programs", this time from government websites. Haven't got the time to look through them thoroughly at the moment.

http://www.asp.bnl.gov/#Scientific_Background

http://www.asp.bnl.gov/tap.html

http://www.db.arm.gov/cgi-bin/IOP2/selectExecSummary.pl?iopName=sgp200 3aerosol&person_id=

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today here in sunny south essex not much in the way of fast high flying aircraft, what there has been have portrayed the normal contrail of short duration and length.
So no streaks across huge sections of sky so prevalent in recent times,and no clouds just a normal sunny day.

So has anything changed high in the sky so dramaticly (sp),that cause those long "contrails" to suddenly return to normal in the last 24-72 hours?
London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely beautiful clear blue skies here in London too. Why do they stop spraying some days?
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.chemtrailsuk.net/index.html

New forum which will utilise a system to begin decyphering this black operation and it's laughable weather mod cover.

Now taking members - it's a closed forum. Debunkers will be directed to James 'Thank god my dog is' Randi.

Twisted Evil

Thx

--
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've been back again bigtime first one seen at 7am.

Massive streaks in the western sky at 4pm.

Who can be contacted about this and has anyone tried?
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know nothing about this subject but I found these pics online and wondered what people thought of them....

SantaFe1999Nov30f.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  10.64 KB
 Viewed:  11484 Time(s)

SantaFe1999Nov30f.jpg

Portland2003-01.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  29.18 KB
 Viewed:  146 Time(s)

Portland2003-01.jpg

Chemtrail_plane.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  68.89 KB
 Viewed:  141 Time(s)

Chemtrail_plane.jpg

Chem_spray_syst_Colorado_99.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  51.75 KB
 Viewed:  145 Time(s)

Chem_spray_syst_Colorado_99.jpg

Chem_interrupted_Colorado_99.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  22.64 KB
 Viewed:  152 Time(s)

Chem_interrupted_Colorado_99.jpg

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newspeak International wrote:
They've been back again bigtime first one seen at 7am.

Massive streaks in the western sky at 4pm.

Who can be contacted about this and has anyone tried?

I'm sure David Icke can help (unless he's been eaten by a Sirian space lizard meanwhile)

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd answer all your questions, backed up with evidence, but my posts just seem to get deleted. It's almost as if someone was trying to hide something...

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco

Nice sig, shame it's b0ll0x eh JP!
Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZUCO wrote:
I know nothing about this subject but I found these pics online and wondered what people thought of them....

An excellent set of pics. I have been witnessing Chemtrails all over the UK for a long time. We have had loads over the south of the UK in the past week with the occasional day off.

I urge everyone to just keep an eye on the sky and judge for themselves over time. Forget what they might be and what they are doing (because THAT is open to question). . . Just work out if something unnatural is occuring, that there are contrails and there are chemtrails.

So you know what it is all about also have a look here http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skywatch to give you an idea of what it is all about.

Shocked
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took this photo myself, it is of a plane which left a "chemtrail". It is clear to see that there are no sources for the trail other than the jet exhaust, because any chemical tank would be cold, and so any chemical sprayed from a nozzle would come out cold, so it would freeze pretty soon after spraying in the cold air at altitude. The hot exhaust takes longer to freeze, which is why there is a gap between the engine and the start of the trail.

To create a concentration of 1 part per billion of a substance trailed over an area of 5 miles by 5 miles, from an altitude of 8 miles (40,000 feet) requires 80,000 litres of chemical, because the volume 5 x 5 x 8 miles contains 833636365000000 litres of air.

This means that this aircraft must have 80,000 litres of additive in its fuel. This aircraft is a Boeing 747, which carries a maximum of 200,000 litres of fuel. Because this chemical is not combustible, and will make up 40% of the new fuel mixture, the thrust produced by the engines will be reduced by 40%, because there is 40% less energy available in the fuel mixture. At 60% thrust, a Boeing 747 will not take off.

Like the chemtrail conspiracy, when faced with facts, it cannot get off the ground.

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chemtrails stick around, often for a long, long time, often merging into cloud cover whereas contrails dissipate quickly. Ive watched them for years.
Mr Pixels you quite obviously dont know what people allege chemtrails to be...posting close up pictures of planes leaving trails which could easily be contrails and presuming everyone thinks they are chemtrails, then debunking that...
It provides nothing aside from more evidence of your debunking addiction/closed mind (as if more proof was needed)
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
Chemtrails stick around, often for a long, long time, often merging into cloud cover whereas contrails dissipate quickly. Ive watched them for years.
Mr Pixels you quite obviously dont know what people allege chemtrails to be...posting close up pictures of planes leaving trails which could easily be contrails and presuming everyone thinks they are chemtrails, then debunking that...
It provides nothing aside from more evidence of your debunking addiction/closed mind (as if more proof was needed)

Yes, this trail stuck around for a long time, spread out somewhat, it fitted into the classifications offered by chemtrail believers.

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that an admission that there may be something unusual in these trails jp?

Also if you took that pic could you also provide one or two that cover the whole sky,and maybe merge with a cloud covering as seen on an almost daily basis to those that can be arsed to look up?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also if you took that pic could you also provide one or two that cover the whole sky,and maybe merge with a cloud covering as seen on an almost daily basis to those that can be arsed to look up?

Unfortunately I don't, my zoom lens doesn't have a very large field of view, although the trail was definitely long lasting and spread out, unlike this one which I took today, where the trail pretty much ends at the edge of the frame and never got any longer than this:

There were loads about this morning of the large spreading type, but I didn't have my camera to hand as I was working. By the time I had got home they had reverted to the short lived trail.

But no, I don't think there is anything more to this than contrails. What I am trying to show is that contrail producing planes and "chemtrail" planes both produce vapour from hot exhaust, meaning that the only way of adding chemicals to the trail is through the engines, and that won't work.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
What I am trying to show is that contrail producing planes and "chemtrail" planes both produce vapour from hot exhaust, meaning that the only way of adding chemicals to the trail is through the engines, and that won't work.

All that heat could wreak havoc with the mycoplasma and blood cells, eh?

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:

Unfortunately I don't, my zoom lens doesn't have a very large field of view, although the trail was definitely long lasting and spread out, unlike this one which I took today, where the trail pretty much ends at the edge of the frame and never got any longer than this:

There were loads about this morning of the large spreading type, but I didn't have my camera to hand as I was working. By the time I had got home they had reverted to the short lived trail.

But no, I don't think there is anything more to this than contrails. What I am trying to show is that contrail producing planes and "chemtrail" planes both produce vapour from hot exhaust, meaning that the only way of adding chemicals to the trail is through the engines, and that won't work.

Thanks for the pic jp,though it wasn't really what was asked for.

I think people who look up can't deny much of these trails actually last for hours, and cover huge sections of sky.

But of course as to be expected jp sees nothing amiss,as does his great mate Ignatz.

Of course even IN believes the gvnt on GW?

And MG goes on and on about 911 119 191 computations endlessly?

Then there's TG the "Mr vague" of the admins?

Idea
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:

I took this photo myself, it is of a plane which left a "chemtrail".

Well done on the pic. Not so high marks on grasping what we're on about here.

No-one is saying that contrails do not exist or that all contrails are purposely sprayed aerosols.

Here's a mugs' guide to spotting the difference:

- Chemtrails fail to dissipate within the standard few minutes that contrails take *no matter* what the weather/atmospheric conditions at the time.

- Chems are sometimes created in formation patterns - either by a lone plane flying back and forth or by up to four [seen six in one sky zone] created grids or lattice formations. The pattern seems to depend on the goal at the time. Crosses are also regular.

- Contrails do not leave the classic milky haze as chems so as they fluff outwards. This can turn a blue sky murky within hours.

- Standard commercial air traffic does not do circular flight paths, zoom off and meet up with their buddy in plane #2 and turn round and bisect their own trail. If passenger liners did half the stuff we have on film you'd have some very pissed off passengers.

--
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

I took this photo myself, it is of a plane which left a "chemtrail".

Well done on the pic. Not so high marks on grasping what we're on about here.

No-one is saying that contrails do not exist or that all contrails are purposely sprayed aerosols.

Here's a mugs' guide to spotting the difference:

- Chemtrails fail to dissipate within the standard few minutes that contrails take *no matter* what the weather/atmospheric conditions at the time.

Seen that

Quote:
- Chems are sometimes created in formation patterns - either by a lone plane flying back and forth or by up to four [seen six in one sky zone] created grids or lattice formations. The pattern seems to depend on the goal at the time. Crosses are also regular.

Seen that

Quote:
- Contrails do not leave the classic milky haze as chems so as they fluff outwards. This can turn a blue sky murky within hours.

Seen that

Quote:
- Standard commercial air traffic does not do circular flight paths, zoom off and meet up with their buddy in plane #2 and turn round and bisect their own trail. If passenger liners did half the stuff we have on film you'd have some very pissed off passengers.

Seen that

What you're failing to grasp is, I'm looking at exactly the same things you are. What we are looking at is persistent spreading contrails. That is EXACTLY how they behave. That is what they are.

So how are you telling the difference?

It's like we have to animals, my duck, and your ChemDuck. They both quack, they both have webbed feet, they both swim, they both have feathers, they both lay eggs, yet yours is a magic Chemduck and mine isn't.

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:

It's like we have to animals, my duck, and your ChemDuck. They both quack, they both have webbed feet, they both swim, they both have feathers, they both lay eggs, yet yours is a magic Chemduck and mine isn't.

Duck off with your cliches JP.

You sound like the waffling imbicile George Galloway when he's getting herranged by callers on his radio call-in show re 9/11. He uses the duck thing 23 times a night.

--
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Duck off with your cliches JP.

You sound like the waffling imbicile George Galloway when he's getting herranged by callers on his radio call-in show re 9/11. He uses the duck thing 23 times a night.

Substitute duck + characteristics for something else then. How are you telling them apart?

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two short chemtrail videos

They spray us in the shire daytime about once a week. Really obvious.

http://www.nolajbs.net/forum/index.php?topic=7915.new;boardseen#new

johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what shire would that be rodin?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John

Both johnny pixels and ignatz were banned for repeatedly posting outside CC despite warnings not to do so. That's not to say you are right or wrong but those are the rules. You should take note.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 7 of 26

Jump to: