FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Big Boeings Crashed (NBB)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ringwind
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: No Big Boeings Crashed (NBB) Reply with quote

Google Search: (NBB) by Morgan Reynolds
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ringwind,
Yes, I'm nearly there on that one. The images of the "planes" hitting the WTC do not react they way they should, something that hits a solid building does not react like a knife slicing through butter. If that's the case, then what we saw were images and not planes. Yet, you can't say that in a pub (bar) in the UK. You're written off as a candidate for the funny farm.
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman wrote:
Ringwind,
Yes, I'm nearly there on that one. The images of the "planes" hitting the WTC do not react they way they should, something that hits a solid building does not react like a knife slicing through butter. If that's the case, then what we saw were images and not planes. Yet, you can't say that in a pub (bar) in the UK. You're written off as a candidate for the funny farm.

How do you know the building was solid when the "plane" collided with it?
Wokeman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I presume it was a steel and concrete building. I was using a simile, "like a knife through butter". I didn't suggest it was made of butter!.
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman wrote:
I presume it was a steel and concrete building. I was using a simile, "like a knife through butter". I didn't suggest it was made of butter!.

What I mean is - at the point of impact, how do you know that the steel and concrete hadn't already been weakened in some manner?
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`ve already posted substantial evidence on this one including a mathematical stress calculation showing the plane would have caused the failure of beams it came into contact with.

Analysis by S.Jones has in fact proven that decelleration is measurable in the impact film.

The plane behaves axactly as one would expect in this scenario.

Sorry to rain on your parade. Reynolds anlalysis is flawed, scientifically defunct and poorly researched. End of story. Sorry!

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
Leiff

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman wrote:
The images of the "planes" hitting the WTC do not react they way they should, something that hits a solid building does not react like a knife slicing through butter.

Its hard to say what an aircraft slamming into a building should look like and in any case the towers were not solid.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: