FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Andrew Rowe appeal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Andrew Rowe appeal Reply with quote

Andrew Rowe heard his appeal decision today which reduced his sentence from 2 terms of 7.5 years to 10 years in total.

Andrew Rowe aka Yusef Abdullah was arrested on 25.10.2003 and convicted on 23.9.2005 - an interval of 77 days after London 7/7

His appeal decision today 15.3.2007 comes 77 weeks after his conviction.

fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark i like all these intriguing numerical 'consequences'. I can never be bothered to check up all your results but if they are accurate some of them are very interesting..

Its not the kind of thing i would go shouting from the rooftops but it is something that i would keep to myself and ponder over.

I always notice on BBC News that the business roundup always begins at 33 mins past the hour. All those 9/11 things in films before it happened was strange aswell. literally tens of examples. But i keep my mouth quiet about these things cos theyre unprovable. much rather stick to hard evidence.

If this is all numerical on purpose it must be masonic no?
mobypaterson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah the numerical intrigues me also...

not sure what to think of it to be honest Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: