FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 street action- saturdays and 11th of each month

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: 911 street action- saturdays and 11th of each month Reply with quote

On behalf of Dan's Wallace family and friends.
We as NY911Truth and CHANGE have been doing street actions every Saturday and several weekdays, Dan was a huge part of these street actions and the only way I can think of remembering Dan is with the continuation of these street actions national and globally. On every 11th of each month stand up for the truth and do a street action in your community. Do it for Dan! do it for Dan’s father Robert Wallace. Do it because the victims of 9/11 deserve the truth. This is the only way I can remember and respect Dan, by fighting for the truth. Me and Dan fought together shoulder to shoulder for the truth This is what he would want.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&frien did=63593807
[website dedicated to Dan Wallace]

Do A Street Action On Every 11th Of Each Month
"We love you so much Dan. I miss you so much, you where like a brother to me. I’m going to make you proud and get justice for your father, I promise".
- Luke

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought there might be more interest in doing local town/city centres actions on the 11th of each month.Andrew Johnson has a very good 911 glossy leaflet for this sort of campaigning...i've now had a 8ftx3ft banner made in black vinyl with white lettering...if anyone else would like one made i can get it done for £40 + vat ...come on lets hit the streets and try and get a few of the sheep on board.
Mick Meaney
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's a really great idea for the future, when we reach critical mass but right now there's only about 20 people in the country really doing stuff which doesn't involve posting on forums (not really activism if you ask me).
SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick Meaney wrote:
I think it's a really great idea for the future, when we reach critical mass but right now there's only about 20 people in the country really doing stuff which doesn't involve posting on forums (not really activism if you ask me).

I can think of 20 people in South London, let alone Greater London, England, UK etc

This sounds like a good idea.

The London Transport system is a good target.

Perhaps we could start an email list for those interested via pm?

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in. I'm in Sahf Lunden.

Noel
Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:

I can think of 20 people in South London, let alone Greater London, England, UK etc

Nice one.

SchNews
Dawson77
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it helps there's a student here in Bath that would love to find local people to campaign with.

Shockingly few with any motivation around this area as far as I have seen.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawson77 wrote:
If it helps there's a student here in Bath that would love to find local people to campaign with.

Shockingly few with any motivation around this area as far as I have seen.

You'd be surprised at how many people are into this type stuff, there's always more than you think, why don't you go to the campaigning section and download a 9-11 truth leaflet and put your email on it and get some photo copyed, and find a public place to leave them EG maybe a book store or local shop.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO this is good idea. The next 11th of the month is April.

April 11th is a Wednesday!

For those who cannot escape the matrix (just received another inflation busting council tax rise, the Police portion has gone up 11%!) its not practical.

How about these monthly Saturday dates:-

14th Apr
12th May
9th Jun
7th Jul
11th Aug
8th Sept
13th Oct
10th Nov
8th Dec

Any 911 activists up for it and what town/city centre will you be covering ?

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dawson77

Welcome to the site.

There isn't (yet) a group in Bath, but Bristol has loads of great activists. A first step might be to make contact with them at www.911truthbristol, or PM me and I'll send you some email addresses. Then if you felt moved to try and get something going, we can give you a bit of support!

Regards

Annie

Dawson77
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello people,

Just to lay the groundwork, I am not the kind of person to comment or criticise about most issues unless I feel I have a grasp on the facts.

This is why my first post on the forum was only a couple of weeks ago. My gut instinst... etc etc..... all scared the hell out of me.

As far as I can tell reading what I have plus the "real world" experience:

the VAST majority of people do not want to know about what this forum and others are discussing.
Perhaps those friends I really connected with over 20+yrs will talk for more than half an hour. Yet as others have mentioned, the "red pill" or "how far down the rabbit hole" phrases are like lightening to the core of my/your being.

Quite simply, I'm not an idiot, and I realise that just by sticking up posters at uni or around town our movement is likely to make little progress. I am going to attempt this, but am totally prepared for the fact that social conditioning has gone beyond my control alone.

Comments appreciated,

Take care,
D
illeagalhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive given away 100 loose change DVDs in Glasgow city centre people were only to happy to take something for nothing. Iam going to do it again next month when i finnish burning them .Anybody out there from the Glasgow area up for it to help spread the word.
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey, I shall certainly give film distribution in Stockport and Manchester Uni's campus area a go, on the dates mentioned. I have already done such sessions on campus to promote the Manchester events and just sometimes, you do get a positive result.

However, Ian Crane is probably correct in that things given away for free are often regarded as something to shelve, of little value. However I am unaware of the legalities of asking for donations or outright charging cost prices for copied DVD's on the street. Any legal advice would be appreciated. It will affect how many go out, dramatically however, as people hate to be acosted and charged for the privilege whilst out shopping.

If enough towns are active with this idea, perhaps some national publicity may occur! Good luck to all endeavours.

ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you need some kind of license to sell them, maybe you could speak to some street vendors about it?

If somebody could point me in the right direction of a copy of some dvd's in the correct format for burning I'd happily do the same. I could even join you reflecter as I live in Manchester.

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zuco and Reflecter if you have not already done so touch base with the 911 Truth group in Manchester. Group campaigning is alot easier and more effective as opposed to doing it as an individual.

Contacts for all the 911 Truth groups are on our official sister site www.911truthcampaign.net

Illegalhunter touch base with the 911 Glasgow truth group and especially Kenny M. Keith M is also another key Scottish contributor.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'm signed up over there, to be honest it's pretty quiet though. I'd definitely like to meet up with some like minded people and try to inform people on the street as at the moment I can only inform people that I know.

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey, yeah i've been with them since its formation but bar the main speaker events it is pretty quiet.

Zuco, glad to hear your with the group and I can provide you with DVD's for burning for nothing. I'd appreciate joining up on the above dates to give loads out aswell. I've got a duplicator for large quantities also. PM me and we'll sort something out.

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giving out dvds for free has proven to be not so effective. IMO Ian Crane is right, try to get a token donation(£1-2) at least that wil replenish stocks.

Showing the dvds in public is alot better. You need an audio visual facility and a battery or generator to run an lcd multimedia projector or a large flatscreen TV.

What we need is mobile 911 truth roadshows set up regionally, then hit spring/summer car boot sales, or city centres, events were there are public masses congregation like big sport/music events.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giving out dvds for free has proven to be not so effective. IMO Ian Crane is right, try to get a token donation(£1-2) at least that wil replenish stocks.

Showing the dvds in public is alot better. You need an audio visual facility and a battery or generator to run an lcd multimedia projector or a large flatscreen TV.

What we need is mobile 911 truth roadshows set up regionally, then hit spring/summer car boot sales, or city centres, or where there are public masses congregating like big sport/music events.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:

Get these people in the official campaign site forum, where we can plan events and action without the worry of sabotage! There's a less than 20 in there right now, which in my opinion gives a good idea of who really wants to make a difference (apart from the few who don't use forums).

SchNews
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: