FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

U.S. talk show hostess turns 9/11 Truther

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: U.S. talk show hostess turns 9/11 Truther Reply with quote

O'Donnell Out Of The Closet... As A 9/11 Truther

Talk Show host lays out WTC 7 facts in blog

Steve Watson
Friday, March 16, 2007

It has been evident for a number of weeks now that talk show host Rosie O'Donnell has been trying to cover 9/11 truth in the best way she can without being yanked off the air - now her latest blog posting confirms this.

In her latest blog, dated March 15th, O'Donnell dispenses with the small talk and gets to the nub of the matter by stating some of the facts surrounding the demolition of building 7 on 9/11.

Here is the Blog entry in full:

at 5 30 pm
9 11 2001
wtc7 collapsed

for the third time in history
fire brought down a steel building
reducing it to rubble

hold on folks
here we go

• The fires in WTC 7 were not evenly distributed, so a perfect collapse was impossible.
• Silverstein said to the fire department commander “the smartest thing to do is pull it.”
• Firefighters withdrawing from the area stated the building was going to “blow up”.
• The roof of WTC 7 visibly crumbled and the building collapsed perfectly into its footprint.
• Molten steel and partially evaporated steel members were found in the debris.

[WTC 7] contained offices of the FBI, Department of Defense, IRS (which contained prodigious amounts of corporate tax fraud, including Enron’s), US Secret Service, Securities & Exchange Commission (with more stock fraud records), and Citibank’s Salomon Smith Barney, the Mayor’s Office of Emergency Management and many other financial institutions. [Online Journal]

The SEC has not quantified the number of active cases in which substantial files were destroyed [by the collapse of WTC 7]. Reuters news service and the Los Angeles Times published reports estimating them at 3,000 to 4,000. They include the agency’s major inquiry into the manner in which investment banks divvied up hot shares of initial public offerings during the high-tech boom. …”Ongoing investigations at the New York SEC will be dramatically affected because so much of their work is paper-intensive,” said Max Berger of New York’s Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann. “This is a disaster for these cases.” [New York Lawyer]

Citigroup says some information that the committee is seeking [about WorldCom] was destroyed in the Sept. 11 terror attack on the World Trade Center. Salomon had offices in 7 World Trade Center, one of the buildings that collapsed in the aftermath of the attack. The bank says that back-up tapes of corporate emails from September 1998 through December 2000 were stored at the building and destroyed in the attack. [TheStreet]

Inside [WTC 7 was] the US Secret Service’s largest field office with more than 200 employees. …”All the evidence that we stored at 7 World Trade, in all our cases, went down with the building,” according to US Secret Service Special Agent David Curran. [TechTV]

lets start here
ok…go slow
remember 2 breathe
use google

Clearly anticipating a huge response, O'Donnell has suspended the comments form on the post.

FULL ARTICLE HERE - http://infowars.net/articles/march2007/160307ODonnell.htm

dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

re o donnell

spread 911 truth now by posting a comment on this blog by a media hack which is dissing o donnell.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2007/03/the_donald_wher.html
QuitTheirClogs
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like this may be about to kick off

Rush Limbaugh Says 9/11 Truthers Need Rehab – and takes a pop at Rosie O'Donnell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9emz5hpxkrw

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is good news about rosie odonnell
however, it must be said that anyone who watches 911 mysteries or loose change will start to believe too
what needs to happen is for alot more celebs to be persuaded to come on board.
Anti war celebs like george michael and susan sarandon maybe?
We should find a way to email them or post them a dvd copy of the documentaries.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think "Painful Deceptions" reopen911 version is a lot better than Loose Change in my opinion, it covers a lot more convincing facts and footages.

Loose Change, is still great for though. In my opinion its a tough call between the two, but Painful Deceptions hasn't suffered the same sort of attacks.

Relating to the topic, how can we support Rosie O'Donnel and others like her?
dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one way we can support rosie o donnell is by placing a comment on this anti blog as i said above.

dontbelievethehype1970 wrote:
re o donnell

spread 911 truth now by posting a comment on this blog by a media hack which is dissing o donnell.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny innit!

I mean, how the infowars gang (who can be very credible truthseekers) can put aside their bigoted homophobic ways when it suits them.

Some months ago, Alex Jones conducted a guerilla interview with Gore Vidal in which he could barely hide his veneration and now they are championing Rosie O'Donnell.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dontbelievethehype1970... forgive me. I shall do that now!
dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka your pardon is granted most graciously...i did find myself thinking..didnt i just suggest a way to support r odonnell?!!

That blog has loads of virtriolic conspiraloon comments, so it would be good to post some sensible observations regarding the anomalies of events of 9/11/2001.

I was suprised to see there werent more given that the blog had been linked to on infowars/pp.

re flamesongs comments that infowars are basically bigoted close minded unenlightend anti scientific religious fundamentalist rednecks..that is probably true. One finds one has to suspend ones sense of disbelief when listening to aj. What kind of world would he create if given the power to fashion it?

in my opinion, aj is often stupid and ignorant with out any kind of filter between ass and mouth. basically the sterotypical american.

However therein lies his great strength in that he cannot be put into the wooly liberal box which is the weapon of choice for his (our?) neo conservative opponents.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I support Rosie, so do at least 48 out spoken family members who lost beloveds on 911. See the bottom of this url to see their signatures. http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041026093059633

Posted by: Zabooka [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 17, 2007 08:43 PM

Thats my addition to the long list of comments. I should have also mentioned that there would be more family members signing it, but some families had to take the compensation money, which meant they had to sign a legally binding document meaning that they are not allowed to talk to anyone about their experiences and not allowed to sue anyone in regards to 911.
dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good comment on d shussells blog zabooka.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks dontbelievethehype1970 Smile

Wish there was more we can do. I know its very nice to have nice emails from across the Atlantic showing support. Is this possible? We must be there for all people who "come out"! Absolutely!
dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is rosies website

http://www.rosie.com/

will post a comment there
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: gn Reply with quote

Good news, good news, let's hope we get a snowball effect - and well done for comments put on Debbie's s(h)ite, can't believe the petty name-calling I saw on there; this in itself could constitute further proof, as if we needed it
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Debbie Schlussel shrilling for the Neo-cons Reply with quote

Rosie O'Donnell Takes A Stand for 9/11 Truth
Talk show host lays out WTC 7 facts in blog

http://www.rosie.com/blog/2007/03/15/wtc-7/

Please email this neo-con mouthpeice and throw the evidence at her.

See what she has to say about Gitmo:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2006/10/chubby_terroris.html

Remember, this women most likely speaks to middle America and she is reporting a distorted view.

writedebbie@gmail.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this Debbie person of any significance?
I mean do a lot of people care who she is, what she does etc, etc, etc?

Why are we wasting energy and time on her pointless blog?

I say this after reading more comments on her blog and also that Gitmo post she made about Detainees getting fat, thus meaning they are fed too well. Ridiculous....
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
Funny innit!

I mean, how the infowars gang (who can be very credible truthseekers) can put aside their bigoted homophobic ways when it suits them.

Some months ago, Alex Jones conducted a guerilla interview with Gore Vidal in which he could barely hide his veneration and now they are championing Rosie O'Donnell.

What homophobic ways? Alex has often said on radio that he has nothing against gays. Do you always make up stuff when your cynicism is contradicted by what is going on?
Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for rosie, in this (by design) celeb obsessed world,people like her & other celebs will get a lot more questioning & looking into 9/11 than any of us 'conspiracy nuts' .
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
What homophobic ways? Alex has often said on radio that he has nothing against gays. Do you always make up stuff when your cynicism is contradicted by what is going on?

For a start, I have been listening to Alex Jones for about six years off and on as well as visiting his websites. I have frequently heard and read stuff which is clearly anti-homosexual. Then, let me say that I generally agree with much the rest of what he says - and there is plenty with which I disagree. Indeed, I have defended Alex Jones in recent attacks on this forum.

And what exactly do you mean by, '...when your cynicism is contradicted by what is going on'?

As far as Alex Jones' 9/11 truthseeking and general anti-tyranny is concerned I am not in the slightest bit cynical. Neither am I cynical about celebrities, gay or straight, going public on their skeptocism about 9/11.

If what you claim is true then maybe I would be cynical about why Alex Jones is making noises to try to quell his anti-homosexual reputation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: