FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7 - Still no CCTV or eyewitnesses
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

numeral wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
ian neal wrote:
Bushwacker

Based on the assumption that you are a critic, you should confine yourself to critics corner or face immediate ban

Sorry, I thought critics could post here on 7/7 issues, but so be it.

Can I come in here to defend Bushwacker. I see no problem in someone asking for evidence to back up assertions or taking a critical attitude to the memes that circulate. We should welcome Bushwacker's challenges. Of course, I am equally prepared to challenge him.

I shall risk a fate worse than death by saying thank you to numeral, that's appreciated.
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd do well just to argue the toss rather than condemn contributors
Nobody minds dissenters - we need them
Its the endless circular arguments and aggressive denials that need to be avoided

johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like some of you owe me a little apology.

when i said the police won't release evidence during an ongoing investigation you lot tried to claim the case was closed and noone else was being pursued and no other suspects were wanted.

but today...... 3 were arrested. that would make me right and you lot wrong. ah well you can't win them all.

so it looks like the case is open and the police may be a little unwilling to release evidence before going to court.
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It must be nice in fantasy land. We see examples of evidence released during investigations all the time. I remember in this thread somebody mentioning "Crimewatch" as an example. Do you disagree that this show releases evidence to the public before a trial? If so, what is it doing? You're not right and we're not wrong. For all we know, the men could be released tomorrow. Time will tell but NOT A SINGLE SOUL OWES YOU AN APOLOGY so I wouldn't expect to be receiving one any time soon.

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the arrests are followed by charges, the criminal case will take precedence over the inquests which are scheduled for June. It then could be two or three years before the inquests are held. The evidence is being well bottled up.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I remember in this thread somebody mentioning "Crimewatch" as an example."

crimewatch is allowed as it is used to aid in the apprehension of a suspect at large. that is very different from releasing whatever evidence people see fit.

"Time will tell but NOT A SINGLE SOUL OWES YOU AN APOLOGY so I wouldn't expect to be receiving one any time soon. "

i think you'll find a few people wrongly claimed the case was closed.
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The four men are dead, there is still no reason for not releasing the CCTV. The fact still remains that releasing CCTV footage of the four alleged bombers would not in any way jeapordise a case against others that have been arrested recently. There is still no justifiable reason for the withholding of the footage, other than it not actually existing. The investigation against the four men is over, the footage we want to see is of the four men, not the new detainees. I don't see how this changes anything. You still insist that I have misquoted Peter power, are you going to apologize for that? I doubt it very much. I also doubt that these new guys arrested will be convicted of anything, but like I said, "time will tell".

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
"I remember in this thread somebody mentioning "Crimewatch" as an example."

crimewatch is allowed as it is used to aid in the apprehension of a suspect at large. that is very different from releasing whatever evidence people see fit.

"Time will tell but NOT A SINGLE SOUL OWES YOU AN APOLOGY so I wouldn't expect to be receiving one any time soon. "

i think you'll find a few people wrongly claimed the case was closed.

Could they have been referring to the case of the four "bombers"?

numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The BBC 10 o'clock News ran the CCTV footage of Khan, Tanweer and Germaine Lindsay from 28 June 2005 again. This time they left the timestamp half visible at the top. This is an improvement from 11 May 2006, the day the official narrative came out, when they left out the timestamp completely.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know when the inquest is scheduled for ?

I have read that several inquests on some victims have been opened and adjourned but is there going to be a single inquest ?

Any details on when in June Numeral please ?

numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Does anyone know when the inquest is scheduled for ?

I have read that several inquests on some victims have been opened and adjourned but is there going to be a single inquest ?

Any details on when in June Numeral please ?

Quote:
7/7 inquest hearing is set for June 2007
Evening Standard (London), Mar 20, 2006

A MASS inquest into the victims of the 7 July bombings will take place next summer - two years after the tragedy.

With a public inquiry ruled out, it will be the first chance for the families of victims to ask questions. Lisa Cassidy, sister of Ciaran, 22, from Finsbury Park who was killed at Russell Square, said the two-year wait is "unfair" on grieving families. Ms Cassidy, a teacher from Finsbury Park, said: "It's very upsetting. We believe the Government is hiding blunders, and doesn't want the truth to come out." The Standard has learned that a provisional date of June 2007 has been set.

There is no exact date, as far as I know. This article seems to suggest there will only be one large inquest.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found one reference to a June inquest but I just rang the St Pancras Coroners Court and they confirmed that all of that is speculation.

Information about the inquest will be released via the Met Police and Camden Council.

When I asked if there was any indication of when this would be the answer was "soon".

Interesting and important point that any criminal proceedings will delay the inquest.

I also enquired about how the inquest was to be conducted and the response was that it was still being decided but it was likely that it would be similar to that which was used for the victims of the Asian Tsunami.

Also asked about whether the inquest's mandate will include as part of the cause of death the type of explosives used. The response was that this was already known. I said that it wasn't mentioned in the official narrative and the response was that a reference will be made.

numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
I found one reference to a June inquest but I just rang the St Pancras Coroners Court and they confirmed that all of that is speculation.

Information about the inquest will be released via the Met Police and Camden Council.

When I asked if there was any indication of when this would be the answer was "soon".

Interesting and important point that any criminal proceedings will delay the inquest.

I also enquired about how the inquest was to be conducted and the response was that it was still being decided but it was likely that it would be similar to that which was used for the victims of the Asian Tsunami.

Also asked about whether the inquest's mandate will include as part of the cause of death the type of explosives used. The response was that this was already known. I said that it wasn't mentioned in the official narrative and the response was that a reference will be made.

Thanks, Mark

"already known"?
"a reference will be made"? Any idea what that means?

The ISC report mentioned "organic peroxide" explosive while the Home Office report just said it was homemade. Currently the J21 trial is heavily hinting at a chapatti flour and hydrogen peroxide dough for both J7 and J21, although no actual forensic reports for J7 have been introduced as evidence in the J21 trial as far as I know.

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig Murray - Rachel North.

http://www.craigmurray.co.uk/archives/2007/03/london_77_the_s.html

See following comment from Bridgette Dunne
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, I introduced my interest re: the 7/7 inquest.

He then asked me who I was.

Joe Public.

I guess from then on he could say whatever he wanted to.

One minute the explosives are known in response to my question about will the coroner mention them.

Then when I said the narrative doesn't mention them.

He said the coroner would.

We know why they are like this don't we.

My job and the never ending rodent's wheel of fortune just has to keep turning. No training instills this really. It just is.

No doubt he's relaxing with his oh so loved children this evening.

Preparing them for the same.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: