FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New film of the gash in WTC7
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: New film of the gash in WTC7 Reply with quote

Here:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=6186921835292416413

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still grasping at the old straws then Ignatz?

I for one would love to hear how any number of gashes on the South side (in concert with all that heavy smoke clinging to the North side, of course)
caused simultaneous failure of all those columns in such a way as to make the roof line to drop straight down in a little over 6 seconds.

For the life of me I can't discover any mechanism other than explosives that could make that happen. Progressive collapse it ain't.

It's them or us.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm.......... oddly enough i saw a video today that showed part of the left side collapsing long before (relatively) the rest of the building collapsed. i'll see if i can remember where i saw it.

so that chek would put an end to your "simultaneous failure of all those columns in such a way as to make the roof line to drop straight down in a little over 6 seconds." idea.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

found it.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8057

when the video is at 1:49 you can clearly see part of the top fall away yet the rest of the collapse starts 7 second later at 1:42
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
hmmm.......... oddly enough i saw a video today that showed part of the left side collapsing long before (relatively) the rest of the building collapsed. i'll see if i can remember where i saw it.

so that chek would put an end to your "simultaneous failure of all those columns in such a way as to make the roof line to drop straight down in a little over 6 seconds." idea.

Not at all 'johndoe'.

The (in)famous East penthouse most likely signals the inner core being disabled before the outer columns are taken out.

We already know that you government loyalists try to spin it out to 13 seconds on that basis, but nevertheless, the roofline hits the ground, straight down,and symmetrically in six and a bit seconds, indicating no resistance whatsoever.

Get over it.

It's them or us.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if the core collapsed prior then what resistance would there be? and it seems to end this idea of a symetrical collapse.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Far from it - controlled demolition is a sequence of events.

In the final sequence, the outer columns are disabled symmetrically - mostly due to structural failure because the explosives were so intense I'd guess to paraphrase, which is how we observe the outer shell of the building collapse so neatly.

In a little over six seconds, roofline to ground.

It's them or us.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"In the final sequence, the outer columns are disabled symmetrically"

wrong. the top of the building is demolished last.

"Far from it - controlled demolition is a sequence of events."
very quick events, not 7 seconds between blasts
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"In the final sequence, the outer columns are disabled symmetrically"

johndoe wrote:
"wrong. the top of the building is demolished last.

As in - he who hits the ground last, is demolished last? I was forgetting how precisely you need to word things for critical brains.

"Far from it - controlled demolition is a sequence of events."
johndoe wrote:
"very quick events, not 7 seconds between blasts

You say that for all the world as if you would have a clue how to CD a 570ft building.

It's them or us.
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You say that for all the world as if you would have a clue how to CD a 570ft building.
I think the irony meter just went into overload.
"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:

A stalwart of loyalist denial as ever Pepik.
Pity you picked the wrong side of history though.

Because it's obvious to anyone with eyes to see and Danny Jowenko that WTC7 was a conventional common or garden controlled demolition on a grand scale.

Neither NIST And Their Incredible Non-Stop Cogitations, nor Mark Roberts And His Amazing Selected Evidence changes that.

It's them or us.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
pepik wrote:
Quote:

Because it's obvious to anyone with eyes to see and Danny Jowenko that WTC7 was a conventional common or garden controlled demolition on a grand scale.

Neither NIST And Their Incredible Non-Stop Cogitations, nor Mark Roberts And His Amazing Selected Evidence changes that.

Oh well, let's go round the familiar circuit one more time. Danny Jowenko was misled to an extent about the the video he was watching, and was very unwise to base his comments simply on watching a video. He was just as sure that the collapse of the WTC towers was not due to CD, so are you sure you want to quote him as an authority? The demolition experts who studied the collapse of WTC7 in depth, talking to the people who were there at the time, are Implosion World magazine, who say it was not CD. If it was CD its collapse would be unexpected, whereas we know it was widely predicted by those on the scene, the firemen and others.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
chek wrote:
pepik wrote:
Quote:

Oh well, let's go round the familiar circuit one more time. Danny Jowenko was misled to an extent about the the video he was watching, and was very unwise to base his comments simply on watching a video. He was just as sure that the collapse of the WTC towers was not due to CD, so are you sure you want to quote him as an authority? The demolition experts who studied the collapse of WTC7 in depth, talking to the people who were there at the time, are Implosion World magazine, who say it was not CD. If it was CD its collapse would be unexpected, whereas we know it was widely predicted by those on the scene, the firemen and others.

My but you are behind the times.

The old standby JREFer meme - or 'lie' as I like to properly call a spade a spade - that Jowenko was 'misled' was discredited weeks if not months ago in a follow up phone interview wid da man.
A product of the more desperate days over at your magician's den, perhaps.

You can listen to it here:
http://www.pumpitout.com/audio/danny_jowenko_022207.mp3
though of course you won't.

And Implosion World? That's the one with even less credibility than Popular Mechanics (A Division of Homeland Security Inc), aint it?
Eyes to see, BW. Eyes to see.

And if you haven't got it by now, you probably never will.

It's them or us.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
chek wrote:
pepik wrote:
Quote:

The old standby JREFer meme - or 'lie' as I like to properly call a spade a spade - that Jowenko was 'misled' was discredited weeks if not months ago in a follow up phone interview wid da man.

And Implosion World? That's the one with even less credibility than Popular Mechanics (A Division of Homeland Security Inc), aint it?

Well, that's a man with a Dutch accent, but is he Danny Jowenko? Surely his nose is the wrong shape?

OK, let us assume the call is genuine, it shows Mr Jowenko is a stubborn man, and will not easily change his mind, he could not be persuaded that the collapse of the towers was CD, and he would not retract his view of WTC 7. Strangely, the man who rang him did not bother to mention the towers, and neither do you. I wonder why not. As I said, Jowenko was not very wise to give his comments off to the cuff on the basis of watching a video, in either case.

Why has Implosion World no credibility, is it just because it will not fall for your particular fantasy? Or is it because the girl who sells the advertising once went out with the second cousin of the ex-wife of a man who services the boilers at Langley? I am sure you have found some straw to grasp to preserve your comic book view of the world.

No comment on "If it was CD its collapse would be unexpected, whereas we know it was widely predicted by those on the scene, the firemen and others."? Surely there must be an approved conspiracist answer to this, which is an improvement on immediately trying to switch the discussion to the firemen in the towers, the best that has been done up until now? If not, I shall be very disappointed.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Bushwacker"]
chek wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
chek wrote:
pepik wrote:
Quote:

Bushwacker wrote:
Well, that's a man with a Dutch accent, but is he Danny Jowenko? Surely his nose is the wrong shape?

We're getting into bin Laden video territory here, so I'll assume this is drollery of some sort.

Bushwacker wrote:
OK, let us assume the call is genuine, it shows Mr Jowenko is a stubborn man, and will not easily change his mind, he could not be persuaded that the collapse of the towers was CD, and he would not retract his view of WTC 7. Strangely, the man who rang him did not bother to mention the towers, and neither do you. I wonder why not. As I said, Jowenko was not very wise to give his comments off to the cuff on the basis of watching a video, in either case.

You rather selectively left out the part about 'studying the drawings' which suggests rather more consideration than 'off the cuff on the basis of a video.
Never mind, I expect no less.

Bushwacker wrote:
Why has Implosion World no credibility, is it just because it will not fall for your particular fantasy? Or is it because the girl who sells the advertising once went out with the second cousin of the ex-wife of a man who services the boilers at Langley? I am sure you have found some straw to grasp to preserve your comic book view of the world.

Ever wonder about how Implosion World stays afloat? Those handful of CD companies round the world must have a scores of subsciptions for each employee doncha think? Maybe all the staff send each other a few hundred subscriptions for Christmas.
Other than that, Editor Brett Blanchard (international man of mystery?) was pretty much taken apart here:
http://911research.wtc7.net/reviews/blanchard/index.html

Bushwacker wrote:
No comment on "If it was CD its collapse would be unexpected, whereas we know it was widely predicted by those on the scene, the firemen and others."? Surely there must be an approved conspiracist answer to this, which is an improvement on immediately trying to switch the discussion to the firemen in the towers, the best that has been done up until now? If not, I shall be very disappointed.

Except we saw warnings being given that the building was about to blow up. We know they cleared a 600ft collapse zone. There is no doubt some collapse was expected - nothing suspicious about that.

It's the straight down, vertical symmetrical drop, roof to ground in six and a bit seconds and all within 70ft of the building perimeter bit that none of your ineffectual explanations and justifications can ever expain.

It's them or us.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"As in - he who hits the ground last, is demolished last?"

no as in the charges at the top of the building are detonated last.

"You say that for all the world as if you would have a clue how to CD a 570ft building."

care to point out the tallest building ever demolished?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="johndoe"]"As in - he who hits the ground last, is demolished last?"

johndoe wrote:
"no as in the charges at the top of the building are detonated last.?

You'd need to clarify which charges in which building you mean here.

"You say that for all the world as if you would have a clue how to CD a 570ft building."

johndoe wrote:
"care to point out the tallest building ever demolished?

Without being specific, from memory something about half the height of WTC7 "officially".
Unofficially, the world record would have to be WTC1.

It's them or us.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Without being specific, from memory something about half the height of WTC7 "officially"."

so let me get this right...... the cia not only managed to perform all of this with noone noticing but with massive collabaration, but they also performed a demolition on a scale never even attempted before?

and it all went perfectly, everyone involved has kept their mouth shut, noone in the offices filled with explosives noticed and withstood having a plane fly into them.

aye right.

"You'd need to clarify which charges in which building you mean here."

in any explosive demolition.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
"Without being specific, from memory something about half the height of WTC7 "officially"."

so let me get this right...... the cia not only managed to perform all of this with noone noticing but with massive collabaration, but they also performed a demolition on a scale never even attempted before?

and it all went perfectly, everyone involved has kept their mouth shut, noone in the offices filled with explosives noticed and withstood having a plane fly into them.

aye right..

I regret that your personal idea of what happened combined with a light sprinkling of ironic disbelief cuts no ice with me. Rather, it merely illuminates the limitations of your own imagination and experience.
Straight down, in six and a bit seconds is a CD, not an accident.

"You'd need to clarify which charges in which building you mean here."

johndoe wrote:
"in any explosive demolition.

Again, for all the world like you would know how it was done.
We don't have to know the how - the results are unmistakable.
Even to a non-american CD professional (not that it took his input to alert anybody).

It's them or us.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Again, for all the world like you would know how it was done. "

MOT

(that's middle, outside, top)

i have a friend who is in the businees, he was part of the team that did the demolition in glasgow a few weeks ago (the ones from the sony advert)

"We don't have to know the how"

like everything else now it is easy enough to obtain if you want.

"the results are unmistakable."

odd that you somehow think yourself as an expert in this.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps you should be contacting NIST with your 'insider' knowledge
that after all anyone can find out - just to 'prove' that it couldn't possibly be a CD.

After all - wasn't it MIT prof Tom Eager who hypothesised that buildings can only fall straight down? And we all know how everyone believed that classic academian chestnut.

Now if you've not got anything new to bring to the table other than your standard loyalist denials, I'll consider this exchange concluded.

It's them or us.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"who hypothesised that buildings can only fall straight down?"

that's really how gravity works. not much horizontal motion going on.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
"who hypothesised that buildings can only fall straight down?"

that's really how gravity works. not much horizontal motion going on.

Quite.
Unfortunately though, that's not how demolishing buildings works.
Now excuse me, I feel a yawn coming on.

It's them or us.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

demolishing buildings doesn't use gravity? what other mystical force is at play?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
demolishing buildings doesn't use gravity? what other mystical force is at play?

*sigh*
In the case of a structure collapsing chaotically (as opposed to in a controlled fashion) some deflection caused by the remaining standing parts provides an other than downward force.

CD is designed to eliminate that possibility in order for the building to collapse straight down and inwards. That's what CD does by design because it ain't gonna happen spontaneously - hence the specialists needed to ensure it happens as neatly as possible.

But you know this already.

It's them or us.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"because it ain't gonna happen spontaneously"

why?

also wtc 7 didn't collapse inward.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
"because it ain't gonna happen spontaneously"

why?

also wtc 7 didn't collapse inward.

Why?

Well because material doesn't just remove itself out of the path of collapse.

And as to your second point, if you study the various collapse videos of WTC7 you will see it does indeed fold itself neatly into a tidy pile.
With 570 ft of steel construction contained within the original perimeter plus 70ft, that is also self evident.
Except to loyalist game players like yourself, of course.

It's them or us.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
that's really how gravity works. not much horizontal motion going on

so how did WTC7 sustain "massive damage" when it is 300 feet away from the nearest falling tower, with buildings between.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you see chek you have a problem,. in controlled demos the building "waists" wtc 7 didn't. it collapsed down but did not "implode". it was for all intents and purposes a straight drop.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
you see chek you have a problem,. in controlled demos the building "waists" wtc 7 didn't. it collapsed down but did not "implode". it was for all intents and purposes a straight drop.

You're just unobservant johndoe.

Normally I'd post a vid - like the one shot from the northern side, or a photo showing large intact portions of the sides lying neatly on top of the pile having fallen inwards, to illustrate my point - but frankly I can't be arsed with this cr*p any longer, and furthermore what would be the point?

Since your first post, it's evident you're here to be an OCT loyalist and no more.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: