FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 Site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarah
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: 911 Site Reply with quote

To be honest - I don't feel there is anything that can be done against the NWO. I don't believe that you can beat centuries of power, wealth and influence.

Anyway - my site is here in case it can help anyone.

http://www.mime11.com

All the Best,

Sarah.
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: 911 Site Reply with quote

Sarah wrote:
To be honest - I don't feel there is anything that can be done against the NWO. I don't believe that you can beat centuries of power, wealth and influence.

I think alot of their power comes from the fact people are unaware of their existence and their influence, simply by waking people up to the facts we weaken their position. But yes it won't be an overnight change. And then of course they can just label anyone who is aware a "terrorist", "insurgent" ...or dissident?

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: 911 Site Reply with quote

Sarah wrote:

All the Best,

Sarah.

You are not alone Sarah in your belief that resistence is futile but we should take care. On both a practical level and a spiritual level life is a self fulfilling prophesy. We are potential unlimited unless of course we believe that we are not. If we believe that it is all hopeless and that we can't change anything, then guess what. This is what will come to pass.

If previous generations had just accepted slavery, apartheid and the British empire, then we would still be living with these manifestations of the dark forces. Thermate is right. Most people have not been exposed to the information that demonstrates that the conspiracy is no theory. Personally I have no doubts that ultimately humanity will triumph over the Sith lords (the forces of fascism)
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Sarah.

And what a great-looking website - I hope the content is even half as good as the presentation. Smile

Regarding, your view that "they" can't be stopped: the problem with that "counsel of despair" way of thinking is it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

"There's no point in doing anything because they are so powerful and have got all the angles covered so let's just drink beer, watch Big Brother (oh, the irony) and keeping earning a crust to pay the bills."

But that is exactly the way "they" want us to react when we discover what is really going on.

The only people who are a threat to their dominance of humanity are those who:
a) know what is going and
b) are prepared to do whatever it takes to rectify the situation

I should that, while I have no idea what "rectifying the situation" will involve, I do know that doing nothing will certainly not make it go away and thinking it cannot be done will certainly not help.

Clearly you already have done something about it by setting up your website and coming on here. So well done you. Laughing

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: 911 Site Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Sarah wrote:

All the Best,

Sarah.

You are not alone Sarah in your belief that resistence is futile but we should take care. On both a practical level and a spiritual level life is a self fulfilling prophesy. We are potential unlimited unless of course we believe that we are not. If we believe that it is all hopeless and that we can't change anything, then guess what. This is what will come to pass.

If previous generations had just accepted slavery, apartheid and the British empire, then we would still be living with these manifestations of the dark forces. Thermate is right. Most people have not been exposed to the information that demonstrates that the conspiracy is no theory. Personally I have no doubts that ultimately humanity will triumph over the Sith lords (the forces of fascism)

Our posts crossed, Ian. Glad to see we were singing from the same hymn sheet.

Sarah
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies.
It truly is a challenge to get your head around. And I'm far from new to 911 stuff.
Is it a spiritual lesson? Will it be for the better?
Is it all about the Rothschilds? Why is Bill Gates always mentioned as the richest man when he is poor in comparison?
Is David Icke on the right path?
Are we following disinformation experts?
Is Aaron Russo right about the end goal being a chipped population?
Is the documentary called `The Secret: Law of Attraction' a truth? (search P2P)
http://www.thesecret.tv
If it is all about oil - why does Top Gear (the BBC) do a show on a car that runs off of water? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcs662uA7zY
Is it related to alien civilizations? Before man openly relates and cohabits with visitors - would we need to somehow control the reaction of the middle-east for some reason?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKsvuGOubhM

Don't get me wrong I'm all for 911 truth - I just feel there is possibly more to it than greed and corruption. But like most people - I don't know.

All the Best.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Sarah.

Quote:
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing
Edmund Burke.

History has shown that people power can make a difference....NB. Mahatma Gandhi

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i share your feelings sarah.
which is why, when i think about the movement and have periods of activism, i always think we are better off focusing on things we might have a chance of success in .. like getting a really solid base of evidence on things like wtc7 and forcing the people responsible to admit it was a controlled demolition, with acknowledgement by the mainstream media.. then we might see more adacemics and people of influence to wake up to whats going on. one step at a time.. sneaky and cunning like the nwo crew are.. thats how we need to be

but then again sometimes i think that won't do any good either.. so i dunno wot we should do! things aren't gonna get better till they get worse i think. until its absolutely essential to the majority of the population to rehumanize themselves i'm not sure we can have a successful revolution

MadgeB
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: 9/11 music vids Reply with quote

What about Remo Conscious for the music vids?
Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. . . nice site! Who did the flash work?

Welcome aboard.

Very Happy
Sarah
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I relate to many of your replies. Cheers.

MadgeB - I forgot to put Remo Conscious on this version - but I did put it on the Flash 6 version (which I made for Linux users who at the time didn't have a Flash 8/9 plugin). I don't update that version though anymore.
It is a simple version here: http://www.mime11.com/flash6

I'll add Remo soonish.. Thanks for the reminder.

Cheers Poacher.. a friend did it for me for free to help build up a portfolio - but I took it over and have pretty much learned to do anything necessary thanks to some video tutorials he gave me.

Anyway cheers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: