FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bush Rape allegation hushed up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Bush Rape allegation hushed up Reply with quote

In case any of you didnt know this
Margie Schoedinger of Missouri City, Texas filed charges on December 2, 2002 accusing George W. Bush of rape and other crimes. On September 22, 2003, at the age of 38, she died of a 'gunshot wound to the head', and her death was officially registered as 'suicide' by the Harris County Examiners Office.

in case you dont belive me it was reported internationally just noy in the UK or USA
http://english.pravda.ru/world/20/91/368/11257_scandal.html

remember david kelly why is it everyone who accuses bush, clinton, blair, ends up dead but dead by apparnt suicide?
And this story or lack of shows the so called free press is more like ministry of lies

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid that this allegation is almost certainly not true.

Margie was known locally as a fruitcake whose eccentric behaviour drove her husband to domestic violence resulting in his eventual imprisonment and desertion.

She filed these charges without the assistance of an attorney probably because her claim that she was being hounded to the point of suicide by the President did not make her brief an attractive one. She filed charges in 2002 two years after the alleged attack when in all likelihood the only thing that Bush would have been hitting on was the campaign trail.

Some conspiracies you really should take with a pinch of salt...
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm it was HER fault that her husband abused her. That makes sense Rolling Eyes

Seems unlikely Bush would be hitting the campaign trail when there was no election that year.

I'm not saying I believe he is a rapist just that it's funny how anybody who accuses the Government or Government officials of anything ends up "committing suicide"

I don't think this should be dismissed too easily.

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey i am not saying this was true. But remember they DID used to be lovers. It is a confirmed fact that george bush had dated her when she was still a teenager.
My point is despite a very famous and powerful guy being charged with a number of crimes by a person who certainly knew him intimately nothing was reported on any us or uk media.
Now that is what stinks. Men get accused sometimes falsely of rape every day and it is always reported. what about some american baseball guy?
Clinton was accused and that went global for months dont you remember?
So how come this was hushed up and only reported in the eastern bloc and middle east?

And yes it is strange that he was not found not guilty rather the case was abandoned after she aparantly topped herself. Surely this was a story that deserved to be told and investigated. Not because i think bush is the anti-christ but because it is news.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pincher wrote:
I'm afraid that this allegation is almost certainly not true.
Margie was known locally as a fruitcake whose eccentric behaviour drove her husband to domestic violence resulting in his eventual imprisonment and desertion.
She filed these charges without the assistance of an attorney probably because her claim that she was being hounded to the point of suicide by the President did not make her brief an attractive one. She filed charges in 2002 two years after the alleged attack when in all likelihood the only thing that Bush would have been hitting on was the campaign trail.
Some conspiracies you really should take with a pinch of salt...

pincher i need to pinch myself.
So SHE drove her husband to domestic violence?
What planet are you on

She filed these charges with great difficulty but with the support of her husband. If the case was so far fetched there is not a cat in hells chance it could have been filed. Please read her afidavit.
Solicitors are scared of taking cases like this because they could end up brown bread as well.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rape allegations have recntly been made against the Israeli president. We dont know if they are. Indecent assault was alleged against clinton.

So my point is why was this story censored and the others not?
And why did this lady end up dead?

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The notion that she drove her husband to domestic violence is truly ludicrous. Can you imagine that defence in a court of law being taken seriously? Surely if she was driving him mad he'd just leave her.

The media blackout is very suspicious to say the least. Nice find stelios.

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
malcks
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a look at the Cathy O'brein dvd "The Trance Formation Of America" once you reach thirty they have no need for them (mind slaves) have a look then decide Wink
Ursula
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god. I cant believe pincher actually said "drove her husband's domestic violence"
I think if you had ever been the victim of abuse you wouldnt say things like that, I couldnt the words would stick in my throat. I am shocked and offended by that.

As for this allegation, well maybe it is far fetched but it still seems to me that it would be covered up, they dont want that whole clinton mess on their hands again, and Bush has stated that he is above the law so as far as I'm concerned he's capable of anything.
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

even if the allegation was false, how "real" the suicide was is still a question to ponder...
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.thoughtcrimenews.com/bushrape.htm

This from Simon Aronowitz
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it wasn't for the fact that in this funny old world the near impossible sometimes happens I'd be tempted to call some of you 'deluded' and 'feeble minded.' So I'll refrain from that and simply call you 'naive' and 'gullible' instead.

Let's get some of the obscurantism and factual inaccuracies out of the way first. I hate to offend your retro feminist sensibilities Ursula , but many female victims of domestic violence have long standing personality disorders - the majority of them evident since early childhood.

These are not the words of some unreconstructed misogynist Freudian shrink. They are the words of Erin Pizzey, whom the better informed amongst you will recognize as the founder of Britain's first battered womens' refuge in Chiswick.

Christopher Schoedinger did two rather odd things after his assault on his wife. Firstly, he pleaded 'No Contest' rather than 'Not Guilty.' Secondly HE filed to divorce her: something that battering husbands rarely do. It would appear to the impartial observer Margie was a crime scene the culprit did not wish to return to.

Margie's suit, although filed in December 2002 (a fact in itself which begs many questions), relates to events on the 16th October 2000. For your information, Zuco, that was just SIX WEEKS before George Bush was (fraudulently) elected President of the US. But Dubya being the slippery guy he is just slipped his minders and the worlds' press corp and parachuted himself into the badlands in search of his old flame(?!). Which brings us on to another of Margie's sensational claims - that Bush dated her as a minor.

Schoedinger was reported as being 38 at the time of her death in 2003. This means she would have been 'seeing' George around 1979/80. Well I don't suppose the fact that he was newly wedded to Laura would have deterred George.

Or the fact that HE WAS NEARLY 20 YEARS OLDER than Margie (bit of an odd couple sharing a milk shake in McDonalds don't you think?). Or even the fact that George was already a public figure in Texas as he had already run for Congress and his daddy just happened to be Vice President of the US. But maybe something else about Margie Schoedinger might have prevented George's public courtship of her...

For those of you who don't know - Margie was BLACK (which explains EXACTLY how this story gained traction). Somehow I think even the most obdurate purveyors of crassness on this board might consider it just a little far fetched that an aspiring thirty something self styled good ol' boy from one of the most powerful WASP families in the union, in one of the most racist and conservative states in the union, would consort with an unedeucated, dirt poor black minor. But there again...

Now, for those of you suffering from political amnesia: this story DID break internationally and was widely reported. But it was Margie's claim of racial aggravation against Bush and not rape (which is mentioned almost as an afterthought in her statement along with, surprise, surprise, a demand for damages of $50 million as compensation for, amongst other things, the loss of her career as a 'Christian writer') which made the inside pages (though Schoedinger was not identified in most reports as the complainant).

Her claim also mentions that she was being driven to 'the point of suicide' so, unlike all other 'deaths by spook' there is incontrovertible proof that she both anticipated her demise by her own hand and that she acknowledged her own febrile state of mind.

This rather sad story did the rounds in the international media as well as the localised, marginal black press between 2002/3. There is little reporting after this time (that is available on the web) that sheds any NEW light on this affair or the protagonists.

It would appear to me that Margie was principally motivated by money (she incorporated no fewer than five businesses, all under assumed names, in the late '90's) was inspired by Paula Jones and aspired to be Cathy O'Brien.I find it depressing that so many of you on here want to believe her spurious story.

And then you wonder why the great unwashed ridicule the 9/11 truth movement.
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Margie's suit, although filed in December 2002 (a fact in itself which begs many questions), relates to events on the 16th October 2000. For your information, Zuco, that was just SIX WEEKS before George Bush was (fraudulently) elected President of the US

Well to be fair pincher, you did make it sound like you were referring to 2002:

Quote:
She filed charges in 2002 two years after the alleged attack when in all likelihood the only thing that Bush would have been hitting on was the campaign trail.

You must admit you could have worded it a little better.

Quote:
And then you wonder why the great unwashed ridicule the 9/11 truth movement.

Well maybe if your first post was more like your second post people wouldn't have thought of you as the misogynist you made yourself look like. Reading your second post I can see where you're coming from because it isn't just a random series of claims about her being a fruitcake etc. Maybe think before you post next time eh?

ZUCO
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pincher wrote:

Margie's suit, although filed in December 2002 (a fact in itself which begs many questions), relates to events on the 16th October 2000.

where was bush on this date?

Bush was at home in texas http://edition.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/10/16/campaign.wrap/in dex.html

While Bush practiced for the contest in Texas on Sunday and Monday

however, In her suit, among the many allegations, she has stated, "On or about, October 26, 2000, an attempt was made to abduct her by three men the police were called to the scene. The men were treated respectfully and allowed to go free while she was repeatedly and aggressively questioned. After filing a lawsuit, her family and past contacts were questioned and harassed.

she had no criminal record

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pincher what are we going to do with you?

are you saying that bush wouldnt have sexual relations with her because she was half black?
so she was a battered wife who brought it upon herself and she was unworthy of bush because she was black?
are you telling me he would not have done it because she was only sixteen?
Look at the facts she was from the same area as he was houston an missouri city are districts of harris county who knows, probably, she is one of thousands of American women, who perform sexual favors to high-ranking politicians of America.
Bush family ran that area and it was unlikely for her to succeed in her allegations

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Now, for those of you suffering from political amnesia: this story DID break internationally and was widely reported

Where? Only one publication covered it in the US- Fort Bend Star(A small local newspaper). Only one newspaper in Britain reported this story, the newspaper is called "The New Nation", it serves the black community and has a circulation of 25,000. Would you really say the story "DID break internationally"? Can you give me some links to some well known newspapers that reported this please because google seems to be filtering them out at my end Rolling Eyes

Quote:
she incorporated no fewer than five businesses, all under assumed names, in the late '90's

I don't know of many"fruitcake"s that are capable of starting a business.

This is worth a read: http://www.opednews.com/thoreau1103bush_rape_suicide.htm

Not quite so easily dismised after all. It all seems very suspicious.

ZUCO
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'naive' tide is out and the retreating 'gullible' ocean exposes the 'deluded' shingle, Stelios, and the 'feeble minded' rock, Zuco.

Stelios, do you have a penchant for under age black girls? Do you get my drift?

Zuco, please demonstrate how my statement: 'She filed charges in 2002 two years after the alleged attack...' could mean anything other than the events reported by Schoedinger supposedly took place in the year 2000.

While you're at it you might also care to expain how you were the only poster who was unable to fathom out this elementary piece of comprehension.

Rest assured your desperate efforts to save yourselves will only get you into deeper water. So do the honourable thing and open Davey Jones locker.

Otherwise the great unwashed will conclude that 9/11 truthers are all at sea...
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Zuco, please demonstrate how my statement: 'She filed charges in 2002 two years after the alleged attack...' could mean anything other than the events reported by Schoedinger supposedly took place in the year 2000.

The only year you mention is "2002". I stand by my statement that you could have worded it better. But that's not the issue here.

Instead of trying to ridicule me and others by labelling us "naive", "deluded" and "gullible", try backing up your thread bare argument with some facts or some evidence.

Why not step down from your high horse and show me where exactly "this story DID break internationally" as you so arrogantly claim?

Quote:
Rest assured your desperate efforts to save yourselves will only get you into deeper water. So do the honourable thing and open Davey Jones locker.

What exactly am I trying to save myself from? It appears you are the one at sea because you're making wild statements with nothing to back them up and then when people question the validity of said statements you respond by behaving extremely condescending and for the lack of a better word...rude! A condescending attitude only really works when you're actually making sense and your claims are backed up, in this case they are not, so trot on off to the kitchen and take the humble pie out of the oven because you are clearly talking out of your arse.

ZUCO
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pincher wrote:

so pincher can all of us reading your various comments assume the following
pincher is a sexist and a racist

whether bush raped her or simply paid her for sex is not the point, wheteher she becaame pregnent or was beaten by her husband again is not my point. My point is why the so called free media of the UK and USA and all of them blanket banned the news item. What has happened since 911 is total fascist state controlled media imprisionment without trial torture war murder assasination corruption.
Bush and blair are responsible.

People like you pincher are too stupid to realise this and are like sheep being led to the slaughter. Pincher wake up and smell the biegels.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're still waiting for answers Pincher.....running scared maybe?

ZUCO
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZUCO wrote:
We're still waiting for answers Pincher.....running scared maybe?

Looks like he has dug himself into a hole. I hope he sees his error and changes his views. Bush and Blair are war criminals and mass murderers. There is no barrel they wont scrape the bottom of.
They probably scrape each others bottoms too!! Regularly.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice how she has closed her eyes. Now girls you know what that means dont you?

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zucos and Stelios as you are both slow, obtuse types with limited powers of self expression and comprehension I will indulge you once more. But let me make it clear that this is positively my final word on the subject. As you rarely read (let alone digest) what your adversaries write I will repeat that for you:

this is positively my final word on the subject.

Now, has it occurred to either of you that since my post of the 23/3 you seem to be the only ones left on this thread who think that there might be something in Schoedinger's allegations against Bush? And if it wasn't for the fact that one of you always seems to be at hand to egg the other on (simply to save face) both of you might (and certainly Zucos) have deserted this sad and less than worthy cause some time ago.

It is obvious to any impartial observer that you are not wholly convinced by Schoedinger's claims. Indeed, you revise them to make them appear more credible: you assert that she has sex with Bush as a teenager rather than as a minor and that the act was consensual and not rape. Christ, next you'll be telling us that you were there and personally witnessed the whole lurid spectacle!

However, as is often the case with fervent supporters of implausible causes you unconsciously come out of denial by claiming that the 'real' story here was the media's blanket ban on reporting Schoedinger's allegations (which in itself is an inaccurate and misleading statement: as I stated previously, Schoedinger's claim of racial aggravation against Bush was reported in a low key way up to the run up to the 2004 Presidential election).

Are you seriously suggesting that the media MUST report all lawsuits taken out by all manner of crackpots (invariably, like Schoedinger, for financial gain) against 'undesireable' politicians (it would be interesting if the media were to be so obliged: there wouldn't be time or space to cover anything else!)???

Such a notion could only be entertained by those with a simplistic and distorted view of the role of the media. The idea that the mainstream Western media is effectively under the direct control of George Bush because it does not sign up to the 9/11 conspiracy is fatuous and demonstrably false.

If that really were the case the Demcocrats would not have seized control of Congress in 2006. And Bush would not have required his doubtful 'dimpled chads' to steal victory from Gore in 2000 (Bush's modest lead in the polls was punctured within hours of the ballot when the aforementioned Bush-serving media broke a story about a driving violation he had covered up).

As previously stated, the Margie Schoedinger story is almost certainly fiction first to last. Because it was potentially libellous the media was under no obligation to run with it. The fact there has been no progress on this 'conspiracy' in the last four years and that none of her family, relatives or friends or indeed any other fit and proper persons or interest groups want to be seen dead with this fantasy is telling indeed.

Mark my words, Zuco and Stelios (and any of your impressionable allies reading this post), if there was any susbstance in Schoedinger's wilder allegations or any suspicion that her death had been 'officially' sanctioned this would have been used to good effect, directly and indirectly, by the Kerry campaign in 2004.

Clearly, they forgot to consult you...
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started reading that bunch of nonsense above but to be honest after a few lines I got bored.

Whether or not i think their is substance to the claim is IRRELEVANT. You asserted that the story broke internationally when quite CLEARLY IT DID NOT. As I mentioned in an above post...the story was reported in one local newspaper in the US and one local newspaper in the UK.

Instead of admitting that your assertion was either wrong or a blatant lie, you accuse me of being in some way inferior in the intellligence department.

The fact of the matter is that you made a claim that turned out to be wrong and you don't have the good grace to admit to it.

So that was your final word on the subject? That's probably for the best so people can read this post last and see what a complete ignoramus you really are. John Kerry was part of the CONTROLLED OPPOSITION, don't you know anything? That was rhetorical, I already know the answer.

wakey wakey

ZUCO
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your first assertion:

Quote:
Now, for those of you suffering from political amnesia: this story DID break internationally and was widely reported.

Your second assertion:

Quote:
as I stated previously, Schoedinger's claim of racial aggravation against Bush was reported in a low key way up to the run up to the 2004 Presidential election).

Looks like you're back tracking to me. You're wrong, be a man and admit it.

ZUCO
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pincher wrote:

Bush and close freind?

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The answer is very close freind!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: