FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steve Jones ties to Los Alamos research on beam weapons?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Steve Jones ties to Los Alamos research on beam weapons? Reply with quote

got this info off www.libertyforum.org

what you should do is "look at the data". Don't believe Jenkins, don't believe Jones, and don't believe me.

Instead, look at the data.

Why are Jones and Jenkins, who both have ties to Los Alamos Laboratories (where directed-energy weapon research is conducted), trying to discredit Judy Wood's DEW evidence?

Dr. Jenkins NSA links are detailed here:

Here are the acknowledgments and URLs:

Annual Report: (who funded this project, who Greg Jenkins is working with, and their ties to Los Alamos)
http://www.csr.umd.edu/csrpage/publications/Annual%20Report/annualrepo rt.pdf
http://www.physics.buffalo.edu/cerne/reprints/ybco_prl.pdf
http://www.physics.buffalo.edu/cerne/reprints/au_prb.pdf

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
This work was supported in part by NSF grant DMR-9705129 and by funding from the NSA.

Edited by cb_brooklyn on 03/19/07 07:27 PM.

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: Email To 16,000+ Newspaper Contacts w/ Info on 9/11 [ To: yummybear | Post 295354682, reply to 295351654 ] (Score: 1)

I agree that Dr Wood's public comments about Jones does not help her case, but after being fired from Clemson and her student being murdered (the one student who was doing 9/11 research with her to prove Jones' work faulty), we can't really blame her.

I'll make a few points:

Low seismic readings
Virtually complete pulverization of the towers and its contents
Round cylindrical holes in WTC 5
Bathtub not ruptured
Toasted cars in patterns only explainable by directed-energy

A hypothesis is only valid if it takes into account all of the data. Standard controlled demolition cannot account for the above. But DEW can.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:

I'll make a few points:

Low seismic readings
Bathtub not ruptured

A hypothesis is only valid if it takes into account all of the data. Standard controlled demolition cannot account for the above. But DEW can.

So how, specifically, does DEW do that?
Substitute 'magic' for 'weapons' and that's about the strength of the hypothesis.

It's them or us.
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
Low seismic readings

God was on tippy-toes
mason-free party wrote:

God's Mighty Fist
mason-free party wrote:

God's Fingertips
mason-free party wrote:
Bathtub not ruptured

Act of God, or luck, you choose.
mason-free party wrote:

Or God's Breath?
mason-free party wrote:
A hypothesis is only valid if it takes into account all of the data.

Prove me wrong. Or prove God exists?

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guess what MFP? This is controversial. So guess which section it should have been posted in and will now be moved to
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When did sarcasm ever constitute a scientific argument? I never thought I would seen the day when mindless fundamentalism incapable of offering rational arguments appeared amongst 9/11 truth seekers. When everyone thinks they know the truth, all dialogue ceases. What's this forum for, if that's the case?
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
I never thought I would seen the day when mindless fundamentalism incapable of offering rational arguments appeared amongst 9/11 truth seekers. When everyone thinks they know the truth, all dialogue ceases.

Agreed. Belief is the enemy of truth.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets NOT get sidetracked by beam weapons or any other distractions. 911 was a series of CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS by people who had access to the buildings and there infrastructure such as the owner Larry Silverstein, Marvin Bush's security company and sub contractors.
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
When did sarcasm ever constitute a scientific argument? I never thought I would seen the day when mindless fundamentalism incapable of offering rational arguments appeared amongst 9/11 truth seekers. When everyone thinks they know the truth, all dialogue ceases. What's this forum for, if that's the case?

I don't know if you've noticed Micpsi, but there IS no dialogue with the Beam contingent (just like with the NPT'ers). It's a take it or leave it thing with both of those inter-related groups.

I've tried to engage Andrew J a few times on 'beam evidence' and so have others, to no avail, yet they still go round claiming the damaged bathtub wasn't damaged and the flooded PATH tunnels weren't flooded, just as examples.

The way I see it is, if people here who already accept that 911 is the blackest of black psyop crimes of the century can't see any merit in the theory, what hope do the beamers have with those coming into the whole thing cold from outside world?

So far it seems to me the beamers (like the no-planers) have somewhat less than a theory, let alone an explainable method that will convince anybody but the most credulous.

Until I see something more solid from them, my gut reaction is that it's
disinfo designed to put 911 Truth in the same safe, off-Broadway crazy niche as UFO's and sea monsters.

It's them or us.
MadgeB
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="chek"]I don't know if you've noticed Micpsi, but there IS no dialogue with the Beam contingent (just like with the NPT'ers). It's a take it or leave it thing with both of those inter-related groups.

I've tried to engage Andrew J a few times on 'beam evidence' and so have others, to no avail, yet they still go round claiming the damaged bathtub wasn't damaged and the flooded PATH tunnels weren't flooded, just as examples.
[/quote]

As a relatively newly-converted ‘no planer’ (and tentative ‘beamer’, in the absence of a better explanation), I think I know why there isn’t that much argument on the planes, and it’s because the evidence is ‘obvious’ once you’ve (a) looked at it, and (b) looked at it with a mind open to the possibility that TV-fakery could be a reality - and the main problem is with (b).

Many 9/11 truthers, like me initially, just can’t believe that the perps could get away with such an outrageous piece of psy-op as having a story about hijacked planes without actually having any hijacked planes. It seems impossible. There is a good article by John Gault on 911blogger pointing out that although we were told there were planes at the Pentagon and Shanksville, people looked at the evidence critically and said no, that’s not possible - the media lied about this; No-planers simply do the same, on the same basis, with the twin towers.

JG: “If you believe that flight 77 did not hit the pentagon, then you believe: 1) the government and media lied about what happened at the scene and 2) the government and media lied about the airplane. You believe this even though there were “witnesses” and “video” supporting the ‘official story’. However the evidence said otherwise, so you thought about it and concluded flight 77 did not hit the pentagon. You saw the crater in Shanksville and concluded "no plane". ……

Now fast forward to WTC2 immediately after the ‘hit’. There was a building with a burning hole where a huge explosion occurred just seconds earlier. There were no planes, no wings, and no engines. If you believed you saw a plane crash, then you believed what you saw on TV rather than what the visual evidence (of the scene) actually showed. But then, who wouldn’t. I did. That’s what makes TV fakery so hard to swallow. We saw it. We believed it. Unfortunately for our psyches it was faked.”

Full article at http://www.911blogger.com/node/3864.

Gerard Holmgren laid it all out years ago - what people thought were ‘live’ images of planes hitting the towers were NOT live - the only ‘live’ display of the WTC2 hit did not show an impact, just a dark generic ‘plane’ (inserted) image go behind a tower, then a fireball; and all subsequent videos show impossible and/or contradictory events. The Naudet video of the WTC1 hit was set up, framed and edited so that whatever hit the tower could not be identified from those images. We were told it was a commercial Boeing so that’s what we parrot, mindlessly. The 'eyewitness' issue, and every other counter-argument, are dealt with in detail on Gerard Holmgren’s website and have been available for years. In short, there is simply no evidence that ‘big Boeings’ hit the towers, yet people still want to believe. It’s hard to argue with that.

As to the exotic weapons theory, it is simply not the case that ‘beamers’ say the bathtub was undamaged and the PATH tunnels didn’t flood. Judy Wood speaks on video about the flooding, arguing it was minimal, only from the firemen’s hoses - if the river had broken through the damage would have been massive. The point is that the amount of material that SHOULD have been there would have caused destruction of the bathtub if it all landed. But as we saw, most of it miraculously turned to dust instead. That’s what needs explaining, to those with curious minds. Steven Jones doesn’t want to go there, so until someone comes up with a better explanation, a test of the military’s new exotic weaponry (along with conventional demolition) seems to best fit the strange phenomena of that day.

And I don’t think “Don’t frighten the horses” is a valid argument for not looking at ALL the astonishing things that happened that day. We want the truth.
jomper
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm personally convinced that there was at least one large jet engine on the streets of New York after the towers were struck, but only because a friend of mine was there, and says he was able to stand quite close to it. This is anecdotal of course and hardly something I'm presenting as any kind of evidence to persuade anyone else of anything, but it's enough for me that there was one, ie I believe him. I'm not saying I know it was an engine from any particular plane or kind of plane.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jomper wrote:
I'm personally convinced that there was at least one large jet engine on the streets of New York after the towers were struck, but only because a friend of mine was there, and says he was able to stand quite close to it. This is anecdotal of course and hardly something I'm presenting as any kind of evidence to persuade anyone else of anything, but it's enough for me that there was one, ie I believe him. I'm not saying I know it was an engine from any particular plane or kind of plane.

Ofcourse there were planes. Forget this no planes disinformation. Why do you this mossad went to all that trouble to get the planes, why do you think NORAD were engaged in all those drills, why do you think the TV cameras happened to be filming the world trade centre at that precise moment? The planes are an intergral part of the 911 deception. The only plane that does not exist is the pentagon which was a missile.
The military has beam weapons yes, and space mounted lasers and also ultrasound weapons. But the buildings were demolished by explosives which had been carefully planted in advance.

A beam weapon while it will destroy concrete will take longer to destroy reinforced steel so the building will gradually collapse not instantly. So please forget these alternative theories. It was good old fashioned explosives Thermite and Thermate.

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jomper wrote:

That engine was planted along with explosives in the WTC.
MadgeB
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="stelios69] Ofcourse there were planes. Forget this no planes disinformation. Why do you this mossad went to all that trouble to get the planes, why do you think NORAD were engaged in all those drills, why do you think the TV cameras happened to be filming the world trade centre at that precise moment? The planes are an intergral part of the 911 deception. The only plane that does not exist is the pentagon which was a missile. [/quote]

Yeah, the 'no-planes' handle is misleading - it should be 'No Big Boeings'. The military have planes and some were very active in the area at the time, no doubt giving out false codes as to their identity. Also we know that 'blips' were inserted into the radar images to confuse everyone - ie pretend planes. So there were pretend flights 11, 175 etc. A helicopter camera was filming at the precise moment the explosion in WTC2 occurred and this was passed on to all channels for airing. So tell me, how exactly do you know the towers were hit by hijacked Boeings?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thank you MadgeB for taking the time and making the effort to respond sensibly.

MadgeB wrote:

As a relatively newly-converted ‘no planer’ (and tentative ‘beamer’, in the absence of a better explanation), I think I know why there isn’t that much argument on the planes, and it’s because the evidence is ‘obvious’ once you’ve (a) looked at it, and (b) looked at it with a mind open to the possibility that TV-fakery could be a reality - and the main problem is with (b).

Many 9/11 truthers, like me initially, just can’t believe that the perps could get away with such an outrageous piece of psy-op as having a story about hijacked planes without actually having any hijacked planes. It seems impossible. There is a good article by John Gault on 911blogger pointing out that although we were told there were planes at the Pentagon and Shanksville, people looked at the evidence critically and said no, that’s not possible - the media lied about this; No-planers simply do the same, on the same basis, with the twin towers.

MadgeB wrote:
JG: “If you believe that flight 77 did not hit the pentagon, then you believe: 1) the government and media lied about what happened at the scene and 2) the government and media lied about the airplane. You believe this even though there were “witnesses” and “video” supporting the ‘official story’. However the evidence said otherwise, so you thought about it and concluded flight 77 did not hit the pentagon. You saw the crater in Shanksville and concluded "no plane". ……

Now fast forward to WTC2 immediately after the ‘hit’. There was a building with a burning hole where a huge explosion occurred just seconds earlier. There were no planes, no wings, and no engines. If you believed you saw a plane crash, then you believed what you saw on TV rather than what the visual evidence (of the scene) actually showed. But then, who wouldn’t. I did. That’s what makes TV fakery so hard to swallow. We saw it. We believed it. Unfortunately for our psyches it was faked.”

Full article at http://www.911blogger.com/node/3864.

Gerard Holmgren laid it all out years ago - what people thought were ‘live’ images of planes hitting the towers were NOT live - the only ‘live’ display of the WTC2 hit did not show an impact, just a dark generic ‘plane’ (inserted) image go behind a tower, then a fireball; and all subsequent videos show impossible and/or contradictory events. The Naudet video of the WTC1 hit was set up, framed and edited so that whatever hit the tower could not be identified from those images. We were told it was a commercial Boeing so that’s what we parrot, mindlessly. The 'eyewitness' issue, and every other counter-argument, are dealt with in detail on Gerard Holmgren’s website and have been available for years. In short, there is simply no evidence that ‘big Boeings’ hit the towers, yet people still want to believe. It’s hard to argue with that.

We'll have to agree to differ on NPT - I think the overwhelming probablity is that the claimed hijacked airliners were not used, but big Boeings did crash, except at the Pentagon where it was made to look like one did, and Shanksville where not enough remaining wreckage hit the ground in recognisable form. TV fakery is an exceedingly weak hypothesis, imho.

MadgeB wrote:
As to the exotic weapons theory, it is simply not the case that ‘beamers’ say the bathtub was undamaged and the PATH tunnels didn’t flood. Judy Wood speaks on video about the flooding, arguing it was minimal, only from the firemen’s hoses - if the river had broken through the damage would have been massive. The point is that the amount of material that SHOULD have been there would have caused destruction of the bathtub if it all landed. But as we saw, most of it miraculously turned to dust instead. That’s what needs explaining, to those with curious minds. Steven Jones doesn’t want to go there, so until someone comes up with a better explanation, a test of the military’s new exotic weaponry (along with conventional demolition) seems to best fit the strange phenomena of that day.

The 'missing material' claim is central to Judy Woods claim - yet she supplies little actual evidence of it. We can probably agree that the concrete and organic material was mostly pulverised into dust, and that dust dispersed inches thickness of dust over several boroughs. This can be caused by ordinary chemical means to produce extreme heat and a devastating shockwave without resorting to 'exotic weaponry'.
But the claim that the steel was 'dustified' is highly questionable going by various dust sample analyses.
( http://www.ehponline.org/members/2002/110p703-714lioy/lioy-full.html )

The bathtub damage (or lack of) claim and flooding explanations need to be more than mere assertions to have any traction. Wood would need to show how much damage 'x' tons of steel landing in an area of 'y' sq meters over 'z' seconds on 't' thickness of concrete compares to the actual damage caused.

The same with the flooding. If you're making extraordinary claims, then tough as it may be, you need to provide evidence to match.

Also, the debris radius was approx. 2.25 x for the towers, and less than 1x radius for WTC7, so Wood's claimed debris pile height barometer is not a reliable one to advance as an example.

MadgeB wrote:
And I don’t think “Don’t frighten the horses” is a valid argument for not looking at ALL the astonishing things that happened that day. We want the truth.

Yes indeed we do.
However this means in practice that even were it to be discovered that (for example) alien technology was used on 911, in order to be politically useful - that is, winning support from large numbers of the general population - the existence of both aliens, and their technology, would have to be demonstrably verifiable.
Without that, it wouldn't matter how true the 'alien's dunnit' claim was; it would be useless.

It's them or us.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
We'll have to agree to differ on NPT

And that's all that is required for us to build a united movement
MadgeB
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen to that - but just one last thing to add, I'd say. Feltzer talking about the upcoming "What's controversial and what's not" conference in the USA in summer:

"My hope is that by "agreeing to disagree," and by subjecting each other's research to rigorous but collegial criticism, the attention-getting controversial aspects of 9/11 research may be turned into a benefit, rather than a distraction, in the larger process of seeking and exposing the truth about 9/11."

The controlled media will NOT discuss the possibility of TV fakery or directed energy weapons (but please can anyone point me to a link where OCT'ers in the mass media do, if I'm wrong) - but if they did take the issue up it would highlight the fact that the OCT is still being questioned (no such thing as bad publicity) and will lead more people to research for themselves, which can only be a good thing. So it's a win-win thing and we're safe to give these thories the consideration they deserve.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

I don't know if you've noticed Micpsi, but there IS no dialogue with the Beam contingent (just like with the NPT'ers). It's a take it or leave it thing with both of those inter-related groups.

This statement is false. There is SOME dialogue, like for example that on this thread. If we spend all our time debating, then we don't have time for making DVD's, printing stickers and sticking them (as I have been doing). So, "damned if we do" "damned if we don't" seems to apply here too.
chek wrote:

Several people have engaged me - lack of response does not = lack of evidence. To understand what is going on, I suggest the wider picture needs to be considered.

It is pointless re-covering old ground again and again. The evidence is clear. Wood has used it as a legal basis to challenge NIST. Basements are not full of debris, subway cars were not crushed - none of this adds up with conventional CD alone. If you're not going to see it that way, I doubt that hasty message board posts like this one are going to make much difference.

But again, at least people know who I am, what I do, where I live and what my telephone number is - all my cards are on the table.

What about yours chek? You are a major poster here, but we know next to nothing about you, and the same can be said for other apparent "Jonesville residents" such as Thermate, Fallious and 1 or 2 others.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
chek wrote:

This statement is false. There is SOME dialogue, like for example that on this thread. If we spend all our time debating, then we don't have time for making DVD's, printing stickers and sticking them (as I have been doing). So, "damned if we do" "damned if we don't" seems to apply here too.

Respect for your contributions to the practical side of campaigning Andrew, but less so on the PR front of what is a controversial theory. And yes, I guess at this point in time my previous complaint is incorrect.

chek wrote:

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Several people have engaged me - lack of response does not = lack of evidence. To understand what is going on, I suggest the wider picture needs to be considered.

Some of us have considered but still have questions (hmmm that sounds familiar).

Andrew Johnson wrote:
It is pointless re-covering old ground again and again. The evidence is clear. Wood has used it as a legal basis to challenge NIST. Basements are not full of debris, subway cars were not crushed - none of this adds up with conventional CD alone. If you're not going to see it that way, I doubt that hasty message board posts like this one are going to make much difference.

Well, you never know until you try.

For instance on the one point of evidence that your post actually contains, the WTC is a 16 acre site with extensive basement levels. It's perfectly possible that the basements under WTC 3,4,5 & 6 at least were not filled with debris, but the blanket statement "Basements are not full of debris" requires some quantifying to be even close to factual.

Andrew Johnson wrote:
But again, at least people know who I am, what I do, where I live and what my telephone number is - all my cards are on the table.

What about yours chek? You are a major poster here, but we know next to nothing about you, and the same can be said for other apparent "Jonesville residents" such as Thermate, Fallious and 1 or 2 others.

I'm sorry Andrew, but I don't make a habit of indentifying myself on Internet boards - never have, probably never will. Hopefully you'd be able to deduce something about me from my post history, but then I guess all the Illuminati agents say that.
Oh! Look at me, letting the cat out of the bag!

Anyhow, anyone can PM me and if their request is reasonable, chances are I'll respond favourably.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: