FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTC Blueprints Leaked
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: WTC Blueprints Leaked Reply with quote

For those interested an anonymous ex-Silverstein employee leaked them to Steven E Jones and Dylan Avery. Get 'em here: http://www.loosechange911.com/download/wtc_blueprints.torrent

Requires a torrent client.

EDIT: Direct download available here http://www.laughingpond.com/wtc_blueprints.zip, fresh well seeded torrent can be found here http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/

Last edited by Thermate on Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`m positively gibbering with excitement!!!

Download at 20% now............ Twisted Evil

President Eisenhower 1961
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what are they? drawings? or what?

Excuse my ignorance!
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!!!

YOUR $HITTING ME, to put it crudely but frankly!

Ho ho ho! Its so GOOD that Loose Change got delayed another whole year. All these new things that have come out and about.

You know... I... am ... speechless... These Blueprints will tell us exactly what the buildings infrastructure are like. We will know the sure truth about all the columns and even perhaps the much smaller details, for instance about this Diesel Generator and so forth... etc, etc... there is lots of implications it all depends on what is on these blueprints, but the fact that someone purposefully leaked them to Dylan and Steven E. Jones, who then found it exciting I assume means... damn we should all be excited!
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit!!!

Will people who are downloading this NOT shut off after you`ve done!!

Mine is 75% done and bitlord has run out of seeds and peers...get back on line!!!!!

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From 911blogger.

Quote:
Here is comment which comes with it.

Inside this ZIP file you will find the entire architectural plans for the World Trade Center. This information was passed from a third party onto Steven Jones, and then onto me, where I uploaded it to our server and seeded it out onto the internet. Excerpts from the letter sent to Dr. Jones: "I was not sure if this information was available and I wanted to make sure that it first went to people who are well versed on the existing material. I have enclosed ... the architectural plans of the WTC Complex in .TIFF format. I have also included the WTC Tower collapse ... data that [we] compiled. My hope is that this can be posted on the appropriate websites and more people can make use of it. I would like to contribute my efforts where I can as I was on the ... team working for Silverstein Group ... in 2002." I'm glad this vital evidence can finally be put into the public domain where it belongs. Many thanks to this individual, and to Dr. Jones for passing this information onto me.

Calum, here is another torrent link

http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/stats.html?info_hash=6565b1d9243e021 7661e3bd7bea86c7b5d2e440e

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
Mine is 75% done and bitlord has run out of seeds and peers...get back on line!!!!!

The torrent has been banned heh Wink

More info here http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=613 0&st=500

I will have the complete file soon and can upload/ftp if needed.

GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'd appreciate a quick reliable link.

The seeding of this is disgraceful.

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently the guy who agreed to seed was a JREF clown and has deliberately stopped seeding at 90%+ ... Keep your eyes on Loose Change thread if your after it ASAP, sure it'll get sorted soon.
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is phenomenal! Someone tell Jim Hoffman! Very Happy
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried torrents from several different sources and they are all on the same tracker which has no seeders - so I have stopped trying to download.

There are currently 76 people leeching on the Conspiracy Central tracker alone. People are behaving like they are going to introduce bread rationing! I realise this goes much more far and wide than this forum but if our one and only seeder does decide to share the rest of this - maybe temporarily - the fewer leechers the faster somebody will complete it and presumably seed to the rest of us.
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody know who actually has it? Could they be contacted and asked to put the file on rapidshare on something similar?

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Conspiracy Central it is JTGOB - whoever that might be...
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a prolific multiple forum poster:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jtgob

Maybe he lives somewhere where they are all still asleep (literally) and has turned his computer off.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Conspiracy Central Forums:

http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?showtopic=9110

JTGOB wrote:
http://www.loosechange911.com/download/wtc...eprints.torrent

Sorry, I dunno how to post a torrent that's on a different announce URL without reuploading it!

JTGOB wrote:
One of the mods put this up on here...

http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/stats.ht...ea86c7b5d2e440e

Please let me know if this torrent works... I'd hate to think that people are trying to download these blueprints from a torrent that does not work. Sad

Ognir wrote:
It will work, I justed added our URL annouce
When we complete, it will show seeds
Don't worry

--------------------
Holocaust denial edited out

jkeogh wrote:
There's 50+ leachers at 94% and no seeds....
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So did anyone get this file yet?

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
So did anyone get this file yet?

There are now 90 hungry leechers and no seeder:

http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/stats.html?info_hash=6565b1d9243e021 7661e3bd7bea86c7b5d2e440e

So I guess the answer is 'no'.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely bloody ridiculous.

Some greedy b* has downloaded and swicthed off.

I`m at 92.4%

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the stats on Conspiracy Central, nobody has completed a download yet:

http://conspiracycentral.net:6969
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got the whole thing now, as I think many people have because there are over 20 seeds, I'll keep seeding anyway though to speed up the process.

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what Torrent link you using Zuco?
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was the first link at the top of the page. Is there any way i can find out from my torrent client exactly which one it is?

ZUCO
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that first link gets rejected.

However.......

http://www.laughingpond.com/wtc_blueprints.zip

ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorted then Cool

ZUCO
BBC5.tv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys we need to get serious about this, let’s start to play hard ball.

Lets do our own fu#king report based on NIST's assumptions and see what we come out with. I somehow reckon it will be wildly different from what they concluded. Theirs is a shambles anyway, wouldn't be hard to better it.

So if anyone out there is an engineer, scientist say, or logically minded, hell good at writing reports etc, we should liaise and give these supposed engineers a run for their money (will be like taking candy from a kid). Also if people have deciphered the dimensions (sometimes I can't read them, and no I don't need glasses just more pronounced numbers) that would be helpful for floors 94-98.

To begin with perhaps we just do some simple buckling calculations for the beams etc? Any ideas would be helpful, or advice into whether this will be a good use of my - your time?

By the way do people know what steel was used? I know I can find all of this out myself but if someone has that information with evidence to back it up that would be helpful as time is ticking people and I for one am starting to pissed off with all this apathy.

Eventually I would like to build the floors of WTC 1 from the 94th to the 98th in say Unigraphics NX4 and use the data supplied by NIST to locate the impact damage and re-run the analysis in Ansys, which we use here at work. Then they wouldn’t be able to argue it away as kids with laptops hey. It kids in ties with laptops now buddy! And fu#k, all engineers apparently have an inbuilt BS detector; we just need to give them a chance to use it.

'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid - ever - because... this is just a ride.' Bill Hicks
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive had an idea for a while, to have something like EngineersFor911Truth. This would solely focus on the World Trade Centres, exposing the falsity in Popular Mechanics, FEMA, NIST and other defenders of the official theory.

A site run by and dedicated to Engineers, Architects, Construction workers and Demolition Experts.
BBC5.tv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah me to Zabooka, i was just thinking would we want to just play the WTC 911 tag though, it's gone and it's so much bigger than that now perhaps? (Playing Devil's advocate)

Anyway you put any engineer in a corner and ask him to look you in the eye and have him say he believes that steel framed sky scrapers collapse due to fire at freefall speed neatly into their own footprint, he won't. There is no way. He has his double-think mentality temporarily invalidated by the fact that engineers hate (because it means they have to think) having two contradictory concepts simultaneously in one's mind;

1. Buildings behave that way because I’m told they do, or
2. They can’t because it would make no sense.

If only they could apply the same logic to this conundrum (I try not to ask this at work though although I inevitably do);

1. Governments are trustworthy and I can carry on as if they can do no wrong, or
2. I accept that they’ve been lying to us from minute one and they’re beyond evil.

Some of the guys I'm working with, their understanding of the laws of physics are so screwed that they argue 'for' the official conspiracy. This makes me believe that they're the sort of b****** who will make a mistake because of their ineptitude, try to hide it, and then blame you if it ever got out. Not really good for Joe Public though when the plane/train crashes. Maybe we could make the website like a Job agency thing or something as an extra, for like people to identify proficient, ethical engineers? (ethicalengineers.com ?)

I like a bit of advice my Engineering Director recently gave (I’ll have to use this when I get hauled in at work for wasting too much time on the tinternet and being perpetually late from too much late night researching!!!);

"Don't settle for the first explanation of a failure, look into the problem and identify the root cause, as that is the only way you can be sure that it won't happen again". So true in so many ways.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go Zoobs Wink

http://ae911truth.org/

Up and running next month!

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Independent Investigators Release Suppressed Blueprints of Destroyed World Trade Center Tower
Scans of original drawings of the North Tower of the World Trade Center have been published online by a coalition of independent 9/11 researchers and journalists.
Berkeley, CA (PRWEB) March 27, 2007 -- A coalition of independent 9/11 investigators and journalists today announced the online publication of a set of original blueprints of the North Tower of the World Trade Center. The set is composed of over 200 never-before-published drawings, including plans, elevations, and details, given to physicist Dr. Steven E. Jones by an individual interested in a more complete analysis. Groups presenting the plans include Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice, 9-11 Research, and Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. A multi-resolution drawing viewer for the blueprints is located at 9-11 Research (911research.wtc7.net).

Richard Gage, AIA, Architect, the founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, said, "We cannot truly understand what happened in these historical structural failure events when we are not allowed access to the construction documents." Gage believes that, given the profound differences in the official collapse theories, the need for more investigation is clear. "First they come up with the "pancake theory", then they changed it to the "column failure theory". We don't believe that either of those theories are supported by the available evidence."

Since the 9/11 attacks, numerous groups and individuals have challenged the official explanation that the Twin Towers experienced total structural collapse due to a combination of aircraft impact and fire damage. Challengers assert that the WTC Towers were destroyed by pre-planted explosives, rather than fires and impact damage.

"The only theory that is supported by the evidence is controlled demolition with explosives," Gage says. "You could never get a collapse event of that speed through 80 floors of intact steel structure. The laws of physics simply don't allow it."

The most recent version of the official explanation has been supplied by the three-year multi-million-dollar study of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), which abandoned the earlier truss-failure-based "pancake" theory proposed by FEMA's 2002 Building Performance Study in favor of a theory of "global collapse" induced by a chain of events including impact column damage, dislodging of fireproofing, floor sagging, and "column instability".

Although NIST's 2005 Final Report did not explain how collapse initiation led to global collapse, in 2006 it responded to some aspects of the demolition theory in a Frequently Asked Questions sheet. NIST blamed the speeds of the failures on the momentum of the falling top portions of the buildings, stating that "the momentum . . . so greatly exceeded the strength capacity of the structure below, that it was unable to stop or even to slow the falling mass. The downward momentum felt by each successive lower floor was even larger due to the increasing mass."

Dr. Steven Jones, Kevin Ryan, Jim Hoffman, and others responded to the FAQ on websites and via emails, but received no more communication from NIST.

The release of the blueprints is believed to be the first public presentation of a significant number of detailed architectural drawings of the destroyed skyscrapers. In 2002, lead FEMA investigator Gene Corley of the American Society of Civil Engineers was denied access to the plans by the Port Authority until he agreed to sign a waiver stating that his group would not use the blueprints to sue the agency. Corley and other officials testifying before a House Science Committee inquiry into the collapse drew angry comments from members of Congress regarding the withholding of the blueprints and the removal and scrapping of approximately 80% of structural steel from the debris pile without examination by any fire experts.

Another expert at the hearings, Glenn Corbett, a fire science expert from John Jay College of Criminal Justice in Manhattan, stated, "The lack of significant amounts of steel for examination will make it difficult, if not impossible, to make a definitive statement as to the specific cause and chronology of the collapse." Investigators at the time stated that they did not have the authority to preserve the wreckage as evidence.

Public access to blueprints of the three destroyed skyscrapers - the Twin Towers and WTC Building 7 - has been a long-standing goal of the 9/11 research community. The inability to access data on the structural design of the buildings has been an impediment to further investigation of the theory, these researchers say. One goal they have is to remodel the collapses and see if NIST's findings can be replicated.

"A key element of the scientific method is reproducibility - can others repeat the experiment and get the same results?" Jim Hoffman said, investigator and creator of www.wtc7.net . "Without the original data, findings cannot be examined scientifically. Even the most prominent scientists and engineers in history have made mistakes. But without the ability to try to replicate others' findings, we might keep on making the same mistakes over and over."

Groups releasing the plans cite support for the demolition theory in their organizations and elsewhere by a variety of professionals including structural and civil engineers, architects, and physicists. Supporters point to several features which they say cannot be explained by a gravity-driven collapse, including the speed, symmetry, explosiveness, thoroughness of pulverization, and totality of these events, and numerous reports of molten metal pools in the debris piles.

The research of physicist Steven E. Jones has focused on the molten metal pools found in basement areas under rubble piles of the Twin Towers and Building 7. He states in his paper "Why Indeed Did the World Trade Center Buildings Completely Collapse," that the observations of molten metal "are consistent with the use of high-temperature cutter charges such as thermite . . . routinely used to melt/cut/demolish steel."

Neither of the government-sponsored engineering studies of the Twin Towers' destruction - FEMA's and NIST's - disclose core column dimensions - dimensions now apparent in the blueprints. Hoffman believes these studies minimized the strength of the cores and their structural role, as did the Commission Report. "The Commission Report denied the existence of the core columns," he says, "describing each Tower's structural core as 'a hollow steel shaft.'"

Hoffman says that the newly released blueprints show what analysis of independent investigators have long held on the basis of construction photographs and scattered reports in journals, such as the Engineering News Record, from the era of the Towers' construction: "The Towers contained 47 large core columns, more than a dozen of which retained dimensions of 54 x 22 inches through the 66th floor, and tapered in stages on higher floors. The core columns around the South Tower's crash zone were about twice as heavy as those in the North Tower's crash zone."

Hoffman's associate editor, Gregg Roberts, sees the NIST Final Report as a whitewash. "The refusal by NIST to fully disclose its computer models, its assumptions, and the conflicts of interest of the many defense contractors who assisted in this whitewash of an investigation reveal the true intentions behind the Report."

Groups investigating the Towers' destruction also cite the case of the collapse of WTC Building 7. In 2004 during the 9/11 Commission hearings, the 9/11 Family Steering Committee (FSC) asked of the Commission, "On 9/11, no aircraft hit WTC 7. Why did the building fall at 5:20 PM that evening?" The group formed in the fall of 2001 to demand an independent investigation into the attacks. However, 70 percent of the questions were either not sufficiently addressed or not addressed at all by the Commission. NIST has not yet released a final report on the proposed cause for the collapse of WTC 7, nor did the Commission mention that building in its Final Report. The newly released blueprints do not include WTC 7, built 10 years after the main World Trade Center complex.

Dr. Steven Jones has described the type of investigation he would like to see. He states in his paper, "A truly independent, cross-disciplinary, international panel should be formed. Such a panel would consider all viable hypotheses, including the pre-positioned-explosives theory, guided not by politicized notions and constraints, but rather by observations and calculations, to reach a scientific conclusion."

Critics of the Bush Administration's secretive policies have claimed that the alternative accounts of the attack have thrived in part because of the lack of information such as the WTC blueprints.

Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice (stj911.org)
9-11 Research (911research.wtc7.net)
Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth (ae911truth.org)

To see plans of each floor go to Jim Hoffman's site

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/plans/index.html

Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dig this!

http://digg.com/world_news/Whistleblower_Releases_Blueprints_of_WTC_fo r_9_11_studies

And see here

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/blueprints.html

for Jim Hoffman's updated essay.

Awesome!

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: