FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

U2 suck!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: U2 suck!!! Reply with quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6507065.stm

...any more proof needed that these 'Feed The World'... 'End Poverty Now' events are just designed to fool the public into believing that they are "Doing really good for the world!!!" Rolling Eyes

Well Bono has proved to be a complete slave to the Royal Blue Illuminati agenda.

When will people see that this propaganda is just that? Governments should be serving the poor of this world not * false pop idols! When I see people like Bono and Geldoff hugging Bliar and SPEWING their self promoting bull about the good they are doing.... IT MAKES ME PHYSICALLY SICK!!! Twisted Evil

I suggest everyone who has Boomtown Rats, Geldoff or U2 albums, takes them out and destroy them in the same way the deep south Christian freaks in the USA did to Beatles albums in the 60's!

...Hmmm... well maybe not all the Boomtown Rats stuff! Confused

Last edited by Bongo on Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Joshua Tree band.

Those dark glasses - UGH! I bet we see Bono as president of the World Bank one day.

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The interesting bit is the last line of the report...

Quote:
Other previous non-British recipients of the KBE include Bob Geldof, Bill Gates, Placido Domingo, Rudolf Giuliani and Steven Spielberg.

... well... anyone being placed in with the likes of Rudolf Giuliani has got to be a good guy? Right? Rolling Eyes
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: U2 suck!!! Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:

...any more proof needed that these 'Feed The World'... 'End Poverty Now' events are just designed to fool the public into believing that they are "Doing really good for the world!!!" Rolling Eyes

Well Bono has proved to be a complete slave to the Royal Blue Illuminati agenda.
When will people see that this propaganda is just that? Governments should be serving the poor of this world not * false pop idols! When I see people like Bono and Geldoff hugging Bliar and SPEWING their self promoting bull about the good they are doing.... IT MAKES ME PHYSICALLY SICK!!! Twisted Evil

I suggest everyone who has Boomtown Rats, Geldoff or U2 albums, takes them out and destroy them in the same way the deep south Christian freaks in the USA did to Beatles albums in the 60's!

Very well said, Bongo. Salute

I'm puking right along with you, bro.

bigyin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: U2 suck!!! Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:

Totally agree with what your saying m8.

I thought I was the only one concerned by these sycophants.

They are simply self serving, self proclaimed hypocrites.

Bono and co hit on a real money spinner with band aid. Money spinner for themselves that is.

Glad you brought it up. I thought about saying something when I read the news about bono getting a gong but wasn't brave enough.

Did you read that his reaction was he was gonna keep it real quiet and not tell anybody...... LOL ... what a prick
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi BigYin Cool ...

I couldn't have put it better myself mate... particularly when Bono says:
Quote:
"You have permission to call me anything you want except Sir." But he did suggest alternatives: "Lord of lords, your demi-godness," he joked.

...Yip Bigyin, "What a self serving vvanker !"
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
When I see people like Bono and Geldoff hugging Bliar and SPEWING their self promoting bull about the good they are doing.... IT MAKES ME PHYSICALLY SICK!!!

too right
i find its best to look away.

bono and geldoff. 2 of the most disgusting hypocrits on the planet
and so deluded about themselves

Chaos Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: U2 suck!!! Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:

Absolutely 100% agree with you guys. Dancing Banana
Although I respect much of what these guys did...there's no getting away from the fact that it is our governments foreign policies and loaning systems that exacebrates the problems....without these there may be no need for public charities in the first place...the people of these poor, underdeveloped countries might actually have a real chance at self sustainment.

To go from being an anti-establishment rock star to accepting an award from the head of the establishment and bowing down before them is beyond a joke. Worthy Worthy Worthy
I don't accept that there is another human being who in some way deserves to patronise anyone else....ever...anytime.
We are all born equal...we all die equal.
The bit in the middle...the living bit...I believe is supposed to be about fun and seeking to improve the mind and spirit and treating our fellow travellers in life with respect...whatever their creed, colour, species etc etc

Our dreams do not fit in their ballot boxes!!

www.rinf.com
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Providing treachorous cover-up for genocide, Bono is best described as benighted
How appalling can these celebrity scum present themselves in this celebrity-obsessed world?
Bonio takes the (dog) biscuit

StopThe9/11CoverUp
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said to the missus when I saw the news - " I do not trust him at all!".

As soon as WW3 starts the little irish pop icon wannabee god will be nowhere to be seen!!

Feed the World?

More like Bleed the World!

Ade.
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: We need some of these rockers talking about 9/11 7/7 truth. Reply with quote

They are all * one and all..

I remember when Blair held that party in Downing Street for 'Cool Britania' WHAT A JOKE...

Anyway ... Damon All-bran didn't go, but he did say 'Enjoy the Schmooze comrade' to those who did...

We need some of these British rockers to get into 9/11. 7/7 truth, Billy Bragg , Damon All-bran, Ian Brown ...

The cult of celebrity, I don't follow 'stars' but more people would take notice. I mentions these guys because they are 'not main stream' but have a big following.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigYin, when you say...

Quote:
Glad you brought it up. I thought about saying something when I read the news about bono getting a gong but wasn't brave enough.

...Remember mate, A good man is one who speaks out... a man who does not speak truth to tyranny is as bad as the perpetrator.

In any event, 9/11 is only as small part of the fight (although it is key to the truth of course!), The western governments, Illuminati, Neo-Cons, 'Call them what you will' (I just call them the enemy! Wink ), are fighting us in a war of information right now. It is a war of propaganda against truth. So please... never feel like you cannot say what you believe... My advice... Go for it mate! Thumbs Up

We need as many people to speak out as possible, for the sake of our future! Salute

Respect,

Bongo Wink
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Can anyone smell burning? He's a conceited gimp lord, but don't judge him on 9/11 quite yet.
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were days when i would sing along to their songs. However the mundane diluted hogs pop they are relelasing now are quite dire. I was very suspicious of them the last few years when it seemed every commercial radio stations played their stupid songs endlesseley. Also it seemed many shops were paid to play them. I am sure their music is riddled with satanic lyrics and nwo subliminals.
There are some documentaries to watch about this. Mentions Bonos Mcphisto fetish, and red horns.
They are baduns, Im sure...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: