FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gestapo Watch continued

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Gestapo Watch continued Reply with quote

I don't take lightly those that change my headers, I am not what some would call a dissident, I have clear discrepancies with the government on a range of issues yes but I do not dissagree with everything they put forward! If the Gestapo wish to frame people, looks like they have all the tools they need!!

I have been photographed at 2 Stop War Rallies in London!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=7 25402425

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many more people have suffered this kind of censorship?
People it would seem we need to back everything up to cover our asses!
Can anyone point a finger to route the culprit out? I have a good guess Mad

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right to clarify things and maybe shed some light to those that may not know:-
Here is the original Thread http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8144
my original title was :- This affects us all! Please pass on!
and was changed to something like :- Gestapo Watch- How modern police tackle Us Dissidents (not 100% sure of the exact quote but the Italics are correct)
It is quite possibly a misunderstanding after all my initial post was a bit vague, that is something I do to try and reach a broader audience (whether that works or not I don't know). I would however of liked some consulting on the issue either within the thread itself (most open!) or by PM (maybe sneaky).
The problem I have with the words chosen ie. Us and Dissident are as follows:- Dissident I would class as a Newspeak term which no longer simply means Someone that disagrees with Government it now means a trouble maker who is likely to disagree with everything or anything to seek attention. A word I would never use to call any group especially myself!
The word Us means that I believe our whole group to be of the same and worse still puts me on the Throne as possible Dissident Leader. Of course I am chuffed at the knowledge that some might see me in that light (anyone that knows me would instantly know what utter bull), I merely want to exchange views and maybe help open a mind or two on the way!
In the Immortal and Wise words of Brian of Nazareth and what I'd probably tell anyone who tries to elect me as leader:- Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
I'd appreciate some feedback from the editor or I'd have to take it point blank that the intentions were more sinister!

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals

This forum is thought policed. I agree wholeheartedly with the above statement.

Leaderless resistance leading to leaderless government is what we need now IMO. Criminal elite are all over everything except they cannot control the internet. Mind control is their best bet but raw truth will ouit.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"This affects us all! Please pass on! "

is not a headline

which is why I changed it

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony, a moderator should moderate and not pick and choose what headlines they like. This is a user driven forum and people can make their own minds up.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, look who's in the news again!

It's not that long ago that you told me that there is no difference between an editor and a moderator, Tony Gosling. And that you unashamedly made decisions as a moderator (or self-styled editor) based on personal prejudice!

I don't normally publish private correspondence but I think that under the circumstances it may be warranted.

And whilst you still wield the power of moderator, perhaps you ought to reflect on your experiences with Indymedia, Tony Gosling, because the hypocricy fücking reeks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: