FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calum Douglas - Ipswich - now on google video
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcr911truth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: First rate Reply with quote

One of the most convincing cases built against the official story that I've seen. I particularly like the way you don't use the data to then jump to speculative conclusions. You have simply shown that the official story cannot be true, and that is all we need to do. Well done Calum. Your work is truly appreciated.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should all motion for Calum to have greater say and to play a greater role in the UK Truth Movement. I think he should be supported like we supported William Rodriguez, to tour the country and spread his research. From what I can see, he is our number one researcher, one of the best at giving presentations if not the best, he's a genius, young and quite handsome (hey that is how I sold him at my event and did he get a few blondes turn up .. lol).

Anyway, seriously, I feel that we can have Calum front a targeted campaign to Universities, engineering & architectural institutes and with the help of someone from PilotsFor911Truth, perhaps any fellow pilot from UK, to go to any organisation to do with aircraft manufacture and piloting.

I for one would support him all the way. I think we still underestimate what Calum has done for the entire Truth Movement world-wide and this is just with the black box data, when he for sure has done much more.

Whose with me on this?
mark_e
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:31 pm Post subject:
I think we should all motion for Calum to have greater say and to play a greater role in the UK Truth Movement. I think he should be supported like we supported William Rodriguez, to tour the country and spread his research. From what I can see, he is our number one researcher, one of the best at giving presentations if not the best, he's a genius, young and quite handsome (hey that is how I sold him at my event and did he get a few blondes turn up .. lol).

Anyway, seriously, I feel that we can have Calum front a targeted campaign to Universities, engineering & architectural institutes and with the help of someone from PilotsFor911Truth, perhaps any fellow pilot from UK, to go to any organisation to do with aircraft manufacture and piloting.

I for one would support him all the way. I think we still underestimate what Calum has done for the entire Truth Movement world-wide and this is just with the black box data, when he for sure has done much more.

Whose with me on this?

If Calum was up for it, I think that would be a great idea.

The comments on here speak volumes about the calibre of Calum's presentation, and as he says it's still a work in progress. The video of Calum's talk has had over 1400 views since it went up 8 days ago. I have sent it to Alex Jones (both the radio show and prison planet), but received no response. If anyone else has more leverage than me please put this under their noses, as that will really get the ball rolling.

I'm hoping we'll have him over here for Eastern Haze to talk, that's if his not too busy with a world tour by then. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: