FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wed11Apr - LEWES - Norman Baker on David Kelly affair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Wed11Apr - LEWES - Norman Baker on David Kelly affair Reply with quote

P r e s s R e l e a s e

LEWES MP EXPOSES DAVID KELLY AFFAIR

Norman Baker MP, who resigned from the front bench of the Liberal Democrats to research the mysterious death of UN weapons inspector David Kelly, is presenting the latest results of his investigations at the Lewes All Saints Centre on April 11th 2007.

The death of David Kelly at the height of the “weapons of mass destruction” debacle in 2003 was highly controversial. After casting doubt on the Blair government’s claims about WMDs in Iraq, Kelly was vilified as a “Walter Mitty” character – and then shockingly found dead in woods near his home. The official verdict was suicide, but Lewes MP Norman Baker believes the evidence refutes this.

Baker, recently described by the Daily Mail as ‘the greatest man in politics?,’ holds that the circumstances surrounding Kelly’s death make suicide the least likely explanation, and murder a more probable solution. His investigations have raised national awareness of the uncomfortable discrepancies in the official story. Writing in the Mail, Baker says: ‘I challenge the [suicide] conclusion. I do so on the basis that the medical evidence available simply cannot support it, that Dr Kelly’s own behaviour and character argues strongly against it, and that there were grave shortcomings in the way that the legal and investigative processes set up to consider his death were followed.’

Now Norman Baker will be unveiling his latest research into the David Kelly affair in a public presentation for the Lewes-based Changing Times organisation, which has recently held packed lectures on a number of important topics, including alternative views on 9/11. The event will take place on 11th April 2007 at the All Saints Centre, Friars Walk, Lewes, at 7.45pm. Details can be found at www.changingtimes.org.uk. Tickets are £5 and available only on the door.

Andy Thomas of Changing Times says: “Norman Baker’s investigations into David Kelly’s death reveal vital and disturbing issues that everyone should be aware of.”
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will it be filmed?
marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very interesting, certainly adding a HUGE amount of credibility into researching the mysteries of the David Kelly Death... or more appropriately 'assassination'.
bigyin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would like to have gone along to that but too far away from me. Hopefully we can all get to hear or read about his findings.
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Norman Baker MP - Exposes David Kelly Affair - Lewes. Reply with quote

marndin wrote:
P r e s s R e l e a s e

LEWES MP EXPOSES DAVID KELLY AFFAIR

Norman Baker MP, who resigned from the front bench of the Liberal Democrats to research the mysterious death of UN weapons inspector David Kelly, is presenting the latest results of his investigations at the Lewes All Saints Centre on April 11th 2007.

Marndin,

If you are the person who sent an email regarding the deception 20s for this event, can you please IM me. Ive tried to reply to your request, but the email is being returned to me.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just looked on the net and you can get to Lewes from E. Croydon- what time is this looking at finishing?

If it works with a last train back, then I may be able to make this. Would certainly like to.

Is the venue near the train station.

Peace and Truth
londonsound
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: baker in lewes Reply with quote

hoping to go down and record and then podcast this. anyone have contacts with Mr Baker to smooth the path for me?

Mykal
Chaos Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am unable to attend this talk.
I have however emailed Norman Baker to wish him success and to let him know that I support his views.
Anyone wishing to do so can send him a message of support at...
http://www.normanbaker.org.uk/contact_form.htm
We need to support these guys as much as possible.
I have also asked him if the talk is to be recorded and released in any way.
Should I hear back from him I will post the answer on the forums.

Our dreams do not fit in their ballot boxes!!

www.rinf.com
marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The finishing time will be 10:00 at the latest.

For those of you travelling from afar, make sure that you arrive early, as health and safety issues... (I know), mean that if w exceed the maximum seating allowed, no more will be let in.

We look forward to seeing you on the night

Martin
marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as videoing the event is concerned, Norman Baker has the last say on this.

We may have one person videoing it professionally.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to the Lewes posse for organising this - a fascinating evening. Norman Baker was on cracking form, and the response from the audience when he was talking about accountability of government and where our democracy is going was heartening.

Do we really need to keep bashing our heads against the left-wing brick wall?? Angry "middle England" is were it's at!

Regards

Annie

londonsound
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: If you weren't there you can hear it here Reply with quote

If you weren't there you can hear it here!!!

http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=22684

PM me for links to higher quality/stereo recordings

Mykal
londonsound
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:

Do we really need to keep bashing our heads against the left-wing brick wall?? Angry "middle England" is were it's at!

I agree entirely.

m
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: