FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tracing info population downsizing article

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Tracing info population downsizing article Reply with quote

I am trying to trace an article said to have appeared in 1982 in Executive Journal, New York, whose theme was that the West plans to downsize the population of the Third World by means of (1) regional wars (2) civil wars (3) epidemics (4) hunger. I’m not sure what Executive Journal would be (Senate Executive Journal?). A summary of it apparently appeared in the London Arabic journal ALKURBAJ, which closed down shortly afterwards.

This information was sent to me by an Iraqi, after reading my recent article on 9/11 in MONATO (monato.net).

Can anyone help?
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know about the article you refer to but watch the documentary below. It is a lecture by David Ayoub M.D. called "Mercury, Autism and the Global Vaccination Agenda".

It gets on to Vaccination programmes, Bill Gates and population control about half way through the talk. Incredibly scary.....as bad as 9/11 itself IMO.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=6890106663412840646&q=mercur y+autism
Gibson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Tracing info population downsizing article Reply with quote

IanFantom wrote:
I am trying to trace an article said to have appeared in 1982 in Executive Journal, New York, whose theme was that the West plans to downsize the population of the Third World by means of (1) regional wars (2) civil wars (3) epidemics (4) hunger. I’m not sure what Executive Journal would be (Senate Executive Journal?). A summary of it apparently appeared in the London Arabic journal ALKURBAJ, which closed down shortly afterwards.

This information was sent to me by an Iraqi, after reading my recent article on 9/11 in MONATO (monato.net).

Can anyone help?

There's an interesting snippet in this link:

http://www.monju.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/NWO4.htm

You might like to read from this point:

10. The British origins of the New World Order: Rhodes - Milner - the RIIA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: