FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CELEBRITIES - I think we need them...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: CELEBRITIES - I think we need them... Reply with quote

...to know the truth.

I was just wondering how many know about 9/11 and thinking we might try contacting as many as possible.
Its just the way of the world isn't it, that people will listen to a celebrity more, no matter what they are saying.

Who knows so far?
I only know of one of the guys from the band Muse.
Can we start a list?

More importantly, can we start a campaign to contact as many as possible?
I know it might not be easy but maybe using their myspace pages is the way to go.
Be good to get a radio 1 dj on board, no?

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but it was an idea going round in my head.
As they say in them sales seminars, its a numbers game.
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A radio 1 dj speaking about 911 truth? You must be joking, right?
Im sure they would be replaced pretty quick if they even questioned the official story.

The myspace network could be the way forward. But the big ones that have some fame probably dont even look at their myspace messages.
Sorry to be so morbid.

I think grassroots is the way forward. More interviews and articles in local magazines, and radio stations and simply talking about the matters to those in your own day to day life.
Those who have bulit comfortable lives and safe salaries are not really inclined to take part in this important movememnt, it seems. Am I wrong?

Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob wrote:
The myspace network could be the way forward.

Isn't that owned by Murdoch though?

You'd be better off trying places like www.gather.com or www.podshow.com
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nrmis,

This is something I have brought up in circular emails and at the London meeting last night; hopefully there will be time to discuss it at the AGM.

What I believe would be a good start is producing a promotional DVD of the simlest most factual parts of the best documentaries and rather than having a "press play" front end, have a fundraising message on there instead presenting the options:

They don't believe it- OK good luck

They believe it or have believed it for some time but didn't know what to do

a) stay anonymous and make a donation- I firmly believe that there are many people who can't "come out" and do leafletings or run a stall any kind of public actitivy because of their profile and are jumping up and down with frustration over not being able to do anything

b) go public, we can help you coordinate it, not everyone can be a charlie sheen or a rosie o donnel, but you never know who might be up for it if inspired

Send out a thousand, maybe 300 are down with it, maybe 100 donate a hundred each, then we can buy a multiple burner and send out more.

Hit everyone, anyone in the public eye we can think, starting with a list of "likely candidtaes", but believe me we cannot judge from what we know about those in the public eye what their beleifs are- there may be some surprising people out there who want to help!

Both funds and public profile are out there. We need to mobilise it and bring it through the doors.

Peace and Truth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: