FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Four UK soldiers killed in Iraq

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Four UK soldiers killed in Iraq Reply with quote

This won't stop untill we stop supporting the Troops (Baby Killers)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6529081.stm
wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you going to spit at the soldiers as they get off planes from Iraq? Last I heard it was the politicians making decisions, not the squaddies.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 live had reports this am of Iranians dancing in the streets at the 4 brits deaths. So easy to stage these media ops.

Of course sometimes they go awry, like when the 5 Israelis were caught after faking a video of arabs cheering the demise of WTC in NY.

alfsevic
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant help getting the feeling that this was part of the false flag operation needed to attack Iran. I´ve never seen photos of the victims turn up on the news so quickly, and really heart wrenching pics of 2 promising young girls and a young family man with 2 kids. President Ahmadinejad seemed to have messed up the 15 seamen trick by letting them free.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may be right about the 4 victims - I have not seen the pics. Just because it appears in the media suspiciously quickly does not necessarily indicate our gov was behind the deaths. Media control is in the hands of an international cabal...

As for A. - he is playing a strange game. Deliberately confusing both our public and his own. Working for 'them' IMO.

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't we ever see pics of DEAD Iraqi children that US & UK TROOPS kILL in air raids ? The Troops are trained to kill, they shouldn't be there. It's always the dead troops that get in the news but they had a chose to go and fight, what chose the did Iraqi people have? Crying or Very sad

WE KILL CHILDREN! Crying or Very sad YOU MUST BE F!CK'IN BLIND PEOPLE!!
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stephen wrote:
It's always the dead troops that get in the news but they had a chose to go and fight,

Don't think so, you join the army then get told to go to places you would rather not be. Wake up! If you really think its the soldiers fault then it must be yours too, because thats how logical and intelligent your argument is...........
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
you join the army then get told to go to places you would rather not be

Then don't join.

These are not conscripts - they make a CHOICE to join the forces knowing they will have to follow orders and go whever they are told.
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
you join the army then get told to go to places you would rather not be

Then don't join.

These are not conscripts - they make a CHOICE to join the forces knowing they will have to follow orders and go whever they are told.

Not denying that, you're right of course, but branding all soldiers 'baby killer's' is disingenuous to say the least, and actually downright insulting to many. I'm sure that a large proportion didn't join expecting this war?
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting discourse.

I've had many with serving soldiers, those about to join, mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters.

I'd say the consensus response is something close to:

"Well, that's what we / they signed up to do"

One 18 year old recently told a friend that he turned down a posting elsewhere so that he could join the fray in Afghanistan.

My view is that if the mothers and fathers stopped sending their children there would be no troops to fight any wars.

Problem is: those mothers and fathers either don't care, do care and are proud or, do care and can't do anything about it.

I'm not a pacifist. It is clear to me that conflict is part of the human condition and should therefore be part of our contingency.

Manufactured conflict therefore becomes inescapable for those who commit themselves to the defence of the realm.

The 9/11 Wars are manufactured.

The invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq were planned to be a consequence of 9/11.

History informs us that this paradigm is well practised.

No recruit gets an opt out clause in the military.

Either way, a conscious decision is taken somewhere along the line to kill other people.

That's the real problem, so how do we address that ?

Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: At the end of the day ...... Reply with quote

At the end of the day there are many reasons people join up. Many reasons including for glory, for the action and for England or Scotland, Wales etc..
So that they get bits of metal and coloured ribbons pinned to their chests.
They love it, the love the action. For the power trip, the uniform, guns, explosives, tanks, airplanes etc gives them. It's a part of belonging to something bigger and better than anyone else, it's the status and being somebody, somebody with a gun. For the perceived respect you'll get.

Maybe you'll get to shag loads of women - I mean in the army adverts a few years ago I distinctly remember the army boy walking along the beach with two women at the end of the commerical. So join the army and you'll get some serious leg over action, if you don't get your legs blown off in the process....

You're a paid to fight, so you are by definition a mecenary in a standing army. In the old days there was no paid army, no paid mercenary army. You had to fight because your enemies were at your throats going to kill you. Today that isn't going to happen because they would be nuked. So we have false flag terrorism and quests for oil empires.

The government gets pissed off and sends in the mercenaries to collect on unpaid debts and secure strategic resources.
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:

I'm not a pacifist. It is clear to me that conflict is part of the human condition and should therefore be part of our contingency.

Thats perhaps one of the most insightful statements I've ever read on here, or anywhere else to that matter.

Does anyone else watch nature programs, on Discovery channel, BBC2, or wherever, and think there will never be a world without war, because its part of our nature? Watching gangs of Meerkat's fighting fiercely over a piece of pointless, worthless scrubland has that effect on me...............
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackcat,

As someone who resides in the North-East, I'd be dismayed if you didn't see there are more complex reasons behind a decision to 'join up' or not. Its not as clear cut as 'you have a choice', when it comes to the option of either joining the services or facing the dole queue.

It is undeniable that a disproportionate number of recruits haile from northern England and Scotland, why is this?

Why are there approximately 100 Nepalese applicants for every vacancy in the Ghurkas?

Is their motivation fuelled purely by bloodlust, do a lot of recruits have much of a choice if they want to get on in life, at least in the conventionally accepted way of getting on in life?

The other thing to consider is the average age of Army recruits, did anyone here really have all this stuff sorted in their heads when they were 16-19? Or 24 to that matter? Or did they really believe what they heard on the news?
alfsevic
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Webmop2000 wrote
Quote:

Does anyone else watch nature programs

Yes actually, and from what I have seen, most predators have thier battles to gain or protect territories
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As someone who resides in the North-East, I'd be dismayed if you didn't see there are more complex reasons behind a decision to 'join up' or not. Its not as clear cut as 'you have a choice', when it comes to the option of either joining the services or facing the dole queue.

... I would personally chose the dole queue!

A life is worth more money than exists in the entire world!

Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: