FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pat Robertson warns of terrorist attack in 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Pat Robertson warns of terrorist attack in 2007 Reply with quote

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16442877/

Pat Robertson warns of terrorist attack in 2007

Updated: 11:53 p.m. ET Jan. 2, 2007

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. - In what has become an annual tradition of prognostications, religious broadcaster Pat Robertson predicted Tuesday that a terrorist attack on the United States would result in “mass killing” late in 2007.

“I’m not necessarily saying it’s going to be nuclear,” he said during his news-and-talk television show “The 700 Club” on the Christian Broadcasting Network. “The Lord didn’t say nuclear. But I do believe it will be something like that.”

Robertson said God told him during a recent prayer retreat that major cities and possibly millions of people will be affected by the attack, which should take place sometime after September.
Story continues below ↓advertisement

Robertson said God also told him that the U.S. only feigns friendship with Israel and that U.S. policies are pushing Israel toward “national suicide.”

Robertson suggested in January 2006 that God punished then-Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon with a stroke for ceding Israeli-controlled land to the Palestinians.

The broadcaster predicted in January 2004 that President Bush would easily win re-election. Bush won 51 percent of the vote that fall, beating Democratic Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts. He also predicted Bush’s victory for a second term in 2005.

“I have a relatively good track record,” he said. “Sometimes I miss.”

In May, Robertson said God told him that storms and possibly a tsunami were to crash into America’s coastline in 2006. Even though the U.S. was not hit with a tsunami, Robertson on Tuesday cited last spring’s heavy rains and flooding in New England as partly fulfilling the prediction.
kathaksung
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pentagon has developed technique of climate war. Pat Robertson is one used by intelligence to do the psychological operation to influence the people who believe prophecy. When they still thought the natural disaster is a punishment from God. They don't know human can control climate.

Here is an article I wrote three years ago.

218. Chemtrail and covert climate war (4/4/04)

In many web sites, there is a common topic: "chemtrail". People puzzled what is it for. They worried the chemistry will hurt human's health and pollute the nature.

Here is a typical post about chemtrail in a discussion.

Quote, "Chemtrail, the name given to non-dissipating vapor-like trails left in our skies in grid like patterns by high altitude, unmarked aircraft. People all over the world have now witnessed these, and they've been so concerned that they have contacted their governmental representatives.

Dennis Kucinich has included this phenomenon as part of his protest statements against U.S. space weapon development. Other senators have been involved, too.

So, what is going on? Are these just harmless jet vapor trails? Is it a hoax and just airplane pollution? i wish NPR or Bill Moyers would cover the subject thoroughly... Go to the link and scroll down to see images and read material to decide for yourselves: http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm

With my experience, (see "210. Create rain day"; "211. Create windy day (3/4)"; "217. Create a heat climate") I say it is the experiment to control climate. Pentagon use climate change as a weapon. It has been used in pratical life already.

I allege:

1. The hurricane which took place last summer in mid US which caused more than a dozen loss of lives was an experiment of how to create a devastating wind. And the cold weather in North-east early this year was one, too. Because they were historical extreme. Like what I've talked in last message about heat. For consecutive days, the heat record were broken, not only one degree or two, but 4 to 6 degrees. It's unusual.

2. The climate war has been in practice already. North Korean is a victim. North Korean suffered histrical drought for years then followed by flooding. The famine caused millions of deaths. The purpose is to weak the ruling government. Just like the sanction applied on Iraq. But the victims are always the civilians.

3. The historical flood in German last summer, it happened soon after Iraq war. German and France are the two main countries against Bush's invasion of Iraq. The revenge was swift, though in a covert way.

4. The historical heat wave attacked France last summer. The heat wave lasted for weeks. The news reported unusual deaths caused by heat were more then ten thousands. French is the strongest opposer to Bush's Iraq war, it suffered a strong revenge from US inside group.

5. An intimidation to Britain and Europe under the cover of climate change. Here is a news
Quote, "25.01.2004
2.00pm - By GEOFFREY LEAN
Britain is likely to be plunged into an ice age within our lifetime by global warming, new research suggests.

If that happens, Britain and northern Europe are expected to switch abruptly to the climate of Labrador - which is on the same latitude - bringing a nightmare scenario where farmland turns to tundra and winter temperatures drop below -20C. The much-heralded cold snap predicted for the coming week would seem balmy by comparison.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?storyID=3545437&thesection= news&thesubsection=world "

But is Tony Blair an honest ally of Bush? Yes, he was. But read this news not reported by mainstream media of US, you may realise why Blair's figure rarely seen in media recently. They censor news which may reveal how unpopular the war policy of US is. Watch the time of two news, you'll understand why I say it is an intimidation.

Quote, "BUSH AND BLAIR: THE BIG FALL-OUT

Dec 21 2003
Relations in 'deep freeze' since Saddam caught
By Chris Mclaughlin, Political Editor

TONY Blair and George Bush's love-in has collapsed over the rebuilding of Iraq. The two leaders have fallen out over plans for the reconstruction of the country and the heavy-handed action of American troops against the civilian population. And the rift has been deepened by a Washington ban on a proposed morale-boosting visit by the PM to British troops in Iraq during the Christmas holiday.

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/news/content_objectid=13746358_meth od=full_siteid=106694_headline=-BUSH-AND-BLAIR--THE-BIG-FALL-OUT-name_ page.html

I think the intimidation aimed at Britain, as well as Europe. Because the war policy of US inside group is more and more lonely in this world.
kathaksung
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There did be a Tsunami alert in California in June 2005. The next day to the alert I wrote a message alleged it was an artificial disaster planned by DOJ.

321. Tsunami alert in California (6/15/05)

The brief tsunami alert on 6/14 in Northern California may be a psychological propaganda prepared for a big one in future which is operated by US intelligence.

I allege D.O.J. intends to frame a big drug case in which they'll slaughter a lot of people. To distract public's attention, big events will possibly be created.

1. Big earthquake in California or a eruption of volcano to divert people's attention.

2. Bio-attack such like Mad-cow disease, West Niles or bird flu to kill people they disliked in the name of natural disease.

3. Terror attack, most likely a dirty bomb, disguised as the revenge from Muslim.

4. The framed drug case was collaborated with Chinese secret police. There will be a regime change in Taiwan as payment for the secret deal.

5. Since the deal betrayed Taiwan's independence. It conflicts with the opinion of eagle in Washington (Rumsfeld, Bush). Then there is the emergence of "Deep throat". All the recent news that "Galloway's speech"; "Downing St. Memo": "Bush's sinking approve rate"; "Kerry works to impeach Bush"'; "Guantanamo scandal" are intimidations from D.O.J.. If the eagle in Washington dare to obstruct, then they may be impeached by a scandal from another Deep Throat.

6. The date of that big operation can be as early as in late June.
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If that happens, Britain and northern Europe are expected to switch abruptly to the climate of Labrador- which is on the same latitude

Whoah! Shocked

We've been on that longitude, lat,.....nay.... neck deep, within that climate for along while!!

Or

Well its mostly Maui Wowie but there's some Labrador in it! Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: