FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gestapo Watch - Leak Reveals ID Card Lies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Gestapo Watch - Leak Reveals ID Card Lies Reply with quote

Quote:
The Government faces damaging claims of misleading voters over ID cards after documents revealed it always planned to make the controversial scheme compulsory.

Whitehall papers, which the Government has fought for two years to suppress, disclose that Labour intended to force the public to sign up to the programme.

They appear to contradict commitments given by Labour in its 2005 Election manifesto, which pledged that the cards, and the national identity register containing people's names, addresses, fingerprints and other information, would be 'on a voluntary basis'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_artic le_id=447296&in_page_id=1770&in_a_source=

How many lies does it take before people wake up to the surveillance society currently being introduced ?

sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As usual, the elite's own documents serve to incriminate them. But will they get in trouble?
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be F***ed if I ever get an ID card... thats why I just renewed my passport... so at least I can travel for the next 10 years...

... and hopefully Scotland will be Independant by then and will make our own decisions. Ie. kick this cr@p into touch where it belongs! Wink
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to double check that Bongo: the government started using RFID chips to hold your personal information on the passport.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am aware of that... but if they think I will ever accept an Eye scan or DNA sample... they have another thing coming.

Anyway, once they issue you with a passport, they are agreeing (under international law) to "Provide you safe passage"... and they cannot change the terms of that contract without 'extraneous circumstances' such as a criminal conviction.... but definately not en-masse.

...But in any event, when Scotland is independant, we will not accept ID cards up here. Wink
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
I am aware of that... but if they think I will ever accept an Eye scan or DNA sample... they have another thing coming.

Anyway, once they issue you with a passport, they are agreeing (under international law) to "Provide you safe passage"... and they cannot change the terms of that contract without 'extraneous circumstances' such as a criminal conviction.... but definately not en-masse.

...But in any event, when Scotland is independant, we will not accept ID cards up here. Wink

I'm right round the corner from Rothschild and co. here in London Wink

Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
...But in any event, when Scotland is independant, we will not accept ID cards up here.

I can fully understand your feelings Bongo, but I don't think that Scottish independence is going to help regarding ID cards...

Quote:
The EU is behind John Reid's ID card scheme

The UK Government presented its long-awaited proposals for national ID cards on Dec 19th, the last day of parliament for the year. John Reid announced that all non-EU nationals applying for a visa for more than 6 months will have to give their biometric data to UK authorities. Citizens from 108 higher-risk countries will also have to give biometric details as they enter the country. ID cards for UK nationals will be introduced from 2009 and will become compulsory the following year.

It is interesting that none of the press coverage of Reid's announcement acknowledges the EU's role in the introduction of ID cards. The EU is currently in the process of harmonising the format of member states' ID cards, visas and passports -- including the biometric information that should be stored on them. The German Presidency has also pledged to "drive forward harmonisation" in this area over the next 6 months.

While it would be wrong to argue that the EU is "forcing" the UK to accept ID cards, the British Government has signed up to measures at the EU level which commit it to their introduction. This could present both UK opposition parties with a problem: if the harmonisation of EU laws on ID cards is far enough advanced by the next election it could become very difficult to campaign on a platform of scrapping the scheme.

In fact, the EU doesn't actually have any power to prescribe which biometric data member states should include on their ID cards. To get round this, ministers agreed to pass a "non-binding" or "soft-law" resolution which would set minimum standards for ID cards. The reason for this is, as Statewatch explain http://www.statewatch.org/news/2006/feb/02com-Id-cards.htm : "if common standards including biometrics are adopted by member states one-by-one (independently as it were) then "harmonisation" can follow later (a common tactic for controversial measures)." Thanks to Open Europe for this story.

...maybe if Scotland is independent it will remove all these traitorous ministers such as Blair, Brown, Reid etc from the government!

Last edited by Leiff on Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a global system. Over 100 countries have some kind of ID scheme. Its worst in the Echelon countries though (US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc).

Don't get me started on the illegal DNA database or the suggestion by a senior police officer to take babies DNA:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/12/12/ndna12 .xml

Chaos Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you guys.
I absolutely refuse to even consider carrying their crappy card.
They talk like its a foregone conclusion that we are going to have them...but it isn't. Not by a long chalk. I don't know many people who want them..and according to this article I posted today the government is going to have a real fight on their hands...
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8288

Our dreams do not fit in their ballot boxes!!

www.rinf.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: