FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Get David Shayler on THE WHALE SHOW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Get David Shayler on THE WHALE SHOW Reply with quote

James Whale gets thousands of email's every day, so it would be a good idea to LETTER WRITE TO WHALE and surrgest David Shayler as a 9/11 7/7 Guest.

Postal Address - Write too: Adam Webb Jame's Producer

JAMES WHALE
TALK SPORT Limited,
18 Hatfields, London
SE1 8DJ
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: The Nationalist Thatcherite you mean??? Reply with quote

I'm not trying to start a flame war or troll, I'm just not a Whale fan.

Whale - I think he's a Nationalist Thatcherite with occasional racist tendencies/sympathies.

If the middle of the road white population in this country need Whale to say 9/11 was an inside job before they accept it as being an inside job then that's a different story.

I just don't like the guy, I remember a program recently where he bashed Muslim women for choosing to wear a face cover or head scarf and then some NHS hospitals for supplying them with surgical gowns with face covers.

Not mentioning a persons rights, or that they are actually they effective at stopping communicable diseases (coughs and sneezes), can hide facial disfigurement (if you are in hospital for a face tumour for example). And they can hide the identity of women going in for sensitive procedures, like an abortion in a hospital where they might know someone who works there..... (Muslim or non-Muslim) etc...

btw I'm not Tory, Labour, or BNP.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Get David Shayler on THE WHALE SHOW Reply with quote

stephen wrote:
James Whale gets thousands of email's every day, so it would be a good idea to LETTER WRITE TO WHALE and surrgest David Shayler as a 9/11 7/7 Guest...

I think you might find that you are pĂ­ssing into the wind:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7160
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David has known James Whale for a number of years, and was on discussing 911 with Alex Jones last year. Very much a clash of the titans, volume-wise!
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie, I know your opinions and what you have to say... and absolutly agree with them! I would rather you went on than David.

I also understand your relationship and freindship with david, but as Dylan Avary stated on Revolution radio...
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8300
... all this nonsence about NPT???

I have no time for this dis-info!!! In addition to this I also understand a man's right to say what he feels... 'freedom of speech if you like'? but I will vehemently contradict a man's (or woman's) opinion if I feel that it detracts seriously from the basic premise of which we fight!

In my opinion David needs to start supporting the people who know the OCT is a lie and drop all the disinfo.
As Dylan says in his above interview, "Are you going to take this NPT story to congress and hope to get a possitive response?"....

Well... I dont think so! Rolling Eyes

Regards,

Brian. Neutral
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Brian

I absolutely agree with you - our time would be much better spent getting people to look at the basic issues around 911.

It is not necessarily our job, nor do we have the capability at this stage, to prove much of what what actually did happen that day. But we can easily show people what didn't and couldn't have happened - ie the OCT!

That's where I feel we should be focusing as a campaign. With the war in Iran looming, we need to wake as many people up as possible to what's really going on, and do so as quickly as we can. Only once this has happened will we be in a position to demand answers.

Regards

Annie

spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Common sense.. Reply with quote

Annie & Bongo, you breathe a ray of common sense into the world of the 9/11 Truth Movement, and I just cannot agree with you more!!
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: The Nationalist Thatcherite you mean??? Reply with quote

Sherlock Holmes wrote:
I'm not trying to start a flame war or troll, I'm just not a Whale fan.

Whale - I think he's a Nationalist Thatcherite with occasional racist tendencies/sympathies.

If the middle of the road white population in this country need Whale to say 9/11 was an inside job before they accept it as being an inside job then that's a different story.

I just don't like the guy, I remember a program recently where he bashed Muslim women for choosing to wear a face cover or head scarf and then some NHS hospitals for supplying them with surgical gowns with face covers.

Not mentioning a persons rights, or that they are actually they effective at stopping communicable diseases (coughs and sneezes), can hide facial disfigurement (if you are in hospital for a face tumour for example). And they can hide the identity of women going in for sensitive procedures, like an abortion in a hospital where they might know someone who works there..... (Muslim or non-Muslim) etc...

btw I'm not Tory, Labour, or BNP.

I used to like Whale but have gone off him over the last few years myself,
but isn't it about getting as much media exposer as possable for
9-11 Truth? Shocked
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
David has known James Whale for a number of years, and was on discussing 911 with Alex Jones last year. Very much a clash of the titans, volume-wise!

Yea, I remember that Interveiw it was great! Laughing
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
Annie, I know your opinions and what you have to say... and absolutly agree with them! I would rather you went on than David.

I also understand your relationship and freindship with david, but as Dylan Avary stated on Revolution radio...
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8300
... all this nonsence about NPT???

I have no time for this dis-info!!! In addition to this I also understand a man's right to say what he feels... 'freedom of speech if you like'? but I will vehemently contradict a man's (or woman's) opinion if I feel that it detracts seriously from the basic premise of which we fight!

In my opinion David needs to start supporting the people who know the OCT is a lie and drop all the disinfo.

As Dylan says in his above interview, "Are you going to take this NPT
story to congress and hope to get a possitive response?"....

Well... I dont think so! Rolling Eyes

Regards,

Brian. Neutral

Bongo, David & Annie are both very good at aticulating them self's when it comes to Talking in the media about 9/11 Truth, David Shayler is a very Powerfull speaker IMO beacuse he adds the spiritual with logic/intellect. Plus I don't think Congress would ever take 9/11 Truth seriously unless we break into the main stream, and by then they have too. But it will be all to late for these politcian's by then.
Laughing
London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Shayler is the only decent speaker the British 9/11 movement has got. He's articulate, speaks proper English that can be understood by everyone unlike some of the awkward mumblers I have heard with their strange dialects.
Shayler should be given all the support the British 9/11 movement can muster.

I also happen to think his no planes theory makes sense though I believe it is best to avoid that topic for now. The film showed a plane melting into the side of a building like a hot knife through butter and then coming out the other side as if there were no masses of steel girders and a concrete central lift core. Impossible!

Forget that for now. Keep plugging the rest of the evidence for truth.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

London Mick wrote:
David Shayler is the only decent speaker the British 9/11 movement has got. He's articulate, speaks proper English that can be understood by everyone unlike some of the awkward mumblers I have heard with their strange dialects.
Shayler should be given all the support the British 9/11 movement can muster.
I also happen to think his no planes theory makes sense though I believe it is best to avoid that topic for now. The film showed a plane melting into the side of a building like a hot knife through butter and then coming out the other side as if there were no masses of steel girders and a concrete central lift core. Impossible!
Forget that for now. Keep plugging the rest of the evidence for truth.

there were planes, but there also were hollywood pyrotechnics as well.
The fact is a plane cannoy go through a huge steel building and come out the other side. But it can dissappear into a wall of glass.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I wonder how they created that massive plume of black smoke that lingered all morning over Manhattan? An ordinary fire in a building would not create smoke like that, would it? Pyrotechnics were used and possibly technology that none of us knows about yet.

If a plane had crashed into the side of that tower, most of the plane would have fallen in pieces down to the street. There is no way an aluminium plane would have gone right through all those girders and come out the other side! No way!
Next time you go to the airport, have a close look at those aircraft. Tap on the fuselage. Flimsy stuff.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:

there were planes, but there also were hollywood pyrotechnics as well.
The fact is a plane cannoy go through a huge steel building and come out the other side. But it can dissappear into a wall of glass.

It's you...

Link

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am not a mind control victim
I used to be but the cloud was lifted.
Now i believe everything Blair does or the BBC says is a 100% lie.

The fact is NPT is a mega missing the point
the whole of history is a lie
Moon Landings
Kennedy
Diana assasination
Hitler
Communism
Evolution
Flouride
vaccines
medicine
food
we are lied to every day
the fact remains planes did not cause the towers to collapse we agree on that?
the fact remains afghans/iraqis did not organise 911 yet they are the ones who have been massacred since
so while we are arguing about NPT bad things are happening
Trident for example
Microchips
ID cards dna database
fascist Britain/europe/usa

9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again we have the NPT crew, providing great scientific analysis and evidence... Rolling Eyes
Quote:
If a plane had crashed into the side of that tower, most of the plane would have fallen in pieces down to the street. There is no way an aluminium plane would have gone right through all those girders and come out the other side! No way!
Next time you go to the airport, have a close look at those aircraft. Tap on the fuselage. Flimsy stuff.

Quote:
... Yeah... tap on the fuselage. Flimsy stuff.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Lockerbie photo proves nothing. The cockpit was found intact about a mile away in a field. This trench was caused by an engine on the wing section. Of course a heavy engine would scour the ground like that.

When the plane hit the Twin tower the cockpit would have disintegrated. It wouldn't have penetrated. The engines might but wasn't an engine found in the street? Wrong size, of course!
When the WW2 bomber hit the Empire State building it broke up and most of it fell down the side. Ok, so it wouldn't have been going so fast but there was very little penetration and certainly no orgasmic explosion as on 9/11. About 11 people died, I think.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: