FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hydrogen peroxide and chapati flour.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Hydrogen peroxide and chapati flour. Reply with quote

dh wrote:
I notice that the 21/7 bombs appear to have been reduced in the media from a TATP plus chapati flour to a hydrogen peroxide and chapati flour combination. Is there evidence that this combination is an explosive mix, as the prosecution continually asserts.?

Do pay attention at the back there. See here.

Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more pertinent legal issue concerning whether those accused are real terrorists or hoaxers (as they claim) is not whether a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and chapati flour can be explosive in principle but whether the proportions of these actually used by the accused could have caused lethal explosions. The accused claim that they deliberately diluted the concentration of the hydrogen peroxide in the mixture so that it would not create a large explosion. If that is true (what actually transpired supports their case), then the men are not real terrorists but simply, as they claim, copy-cat hoaxers making a public demonstration that backfired on them because the authorities took them seriously (but then, what did they expect?!). Explosive experts assert that the dividing line between inert and explosive mixtures of these compounds can be a fine one. Well, if that is the case, their testimony works against (rather than for) the prosecution the experts are assisting because it becomes impossible to establish, using the chemistry of these substances alone, whether the accused made the bombs with the intention to kill or not! So, it does not by itself establish guilt, which requires proving beyond reasonable doubt that the men set out to murder and cause explosions. The prosecution may argue that the detonators failed. On the other hand, the accused will argue that they were not intended to work, as they had no intention of blowing themselves up. I suspect the jury will judge them guilty. Personally, I think this bunch of amateurs were just playing a game of make-believe, acting out the role of terrorists for their own kicks. All they were guilty of were being complete idiots who, lacking the fanaticism needed to be true suicide bombers, thought they might be able to get away with simulating what had happened a week before without harm to themselves or anyone else. Virtual reality terrorism.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well flour in itself is explosive. used to be a big problem with windmills back in the old days, if they weren't earthed, occassionally they would explode. adding something a little reactive like hydrogen peroxide will help.

but like all these things it will depend on the detonator.
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ridiculous. And if they shot a gun at someone, they could have claimed they missed intentionally so it wasn't attempted murder?

If all they wanted was a bang they could have used fireworks, easily available anywhere in the UK. This was a failed attempt at mass murder.

"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have to agree, its a pretty bad hoax to play and they should of know better, people should'nt play games like that and expect no punishment.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont believe that flour albeit chapathi flour and water albeit h2o2 can make a bomb.
It is a load of old cobblers.
Flour is an extremely inert substance to use and h2o2 unless it is very very concentrated is basically water with a little extra oxygen.
What this is about is being able to go into muslims houses and say look we found chapathi flour and h2o2 lets arrest them.

Home made explosives are petrol and soap or fertiliser based. But if anyone believes flour and water can explode please go ahead and try it yourself

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
i dont believe that flour albeit chapathi flour and water albeit h2o2 can make a bomb.
Flour is an extremely inert substance to use and h2o2 unless it is very very concentrated is basically water with a little extra oxygen.
What this is about is being able to go into muslims houses and say look we found chapathi flour and h2o2 lets arrest them.

Home made explosives are petrol and soap or fertiliser based. But if anyone believes flour and water can explode please go ahead and try it yourself

i agree with everything you said, but in the case itself the persons involved were very stupid(if what is said is true), they either thought they would work and were trying to cause damage or they were just playing a prank, either way they deserve to be punished especially doing it so soon after 7/7, from what i heard one women was screaming in the back of a carriage thinking her baby was going to die, it aint a funny joke. that is if we have been told the truth about the case etc.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i agree
what they did was wrong and they must go to jail for a long time.
But they inadvertantly also expose 7/7 for the sham that it was.
In fact 7/7 probably inspired them.
The wealth of evidence against them exposes the total lack of evidence about 7/7

Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:

Do you really think that they would get an explosives expert to testify in court that a bomb could be made that way if it could not? I know you are a truthseeker, but try to touch base with reality every once in a while!
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
Do you really think that they would get an explosives expert to testify in court that a bomb could be made that way if it could not? I know you are a truthseeker, but try to touch base with reality every once in a while!

Bushwacker do you know anything about life ?

When you are able to demonstrate that you can "touch base with reality" perhaps you may be able to understand the nature of all things terror.

Think.

Your current cotton wool may be keeping you warm.

But it wears thin over time.

Regimens come and go.

Thought patterns and beliefs change.

Thats sometime. Then.

In between now and then, wake up and do some research.

With an open mind.

Failing that, come back when you have grown up.

With respect.

To you and all the folk who are under a cloud.

And to all the victims of miscarriages of justice and judicial fraud.

Everywhere.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
stelios69 wrote:
What this is about is being able to go into muslims houses and say look we found chapathi flour and h2o2 lets arrest them.Home made explosives are petrol and soap or fertiliser based. But if anyone believes flour and water can explode please go ahead and try it yourself

did anyone try it to see if it will explode?

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
i have to agree, its a pretty bad hoax to play and they should of know better, people should'nt play games like that and expect no punishment.

Its a good job they didant add some mango or lime chutney in, i'm sure the official fantasy would have been streched to 90% of london going down the balti, er i mean pan.

thats the beauty of starting things with gladio ops, always some mugs joining the bandwagon.
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
stelios69 wrote:

just like the government shill, er i mean coroner to testify that Dr Kelly slit his wrists etc etc.

I didant think you could possibly top your other idiotic diatribes, but you certainly have this time, keep em coming.

speaking of your reality, hasant scotty beamed you up yet in your make believe world?
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can pay an expert to say anything you want.
Like buzz aldrin walked on the moon
or the a baby that died of cot death was a one in 66 million chance of it happening to the same mother twice

the fact is it seems very unlikely that flour which we eat and bake to 350 degrees and water with an extra oxygen molecule can make a bomb, hydrogen peroxide is also edible and is used in every house for hygene and hairdressing etc

if a terrorist was choosing to make a bomb, nobody in history has ever chosen this combination, please correct me if i am wrong, but i believe these guys were fools who were looking to make a fake event

Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's bizarre is that the bombers didn't claim hydrogen peroxide and chapati flour couldn't make a bomb - they claimed they deliberately made the recipe too weak to cause a major explosion.

So you have to wonder, if the actual bombers were willing to admit you can make a bomb from these ingredients, why do shills in 911 Troof try to make excuses for things these people have already admitted?

"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find anyone who's ever EVER worked with Flour on an industrial scale and ask them what the policy was on naked flames in the workplace.

Quote:
Check out Jeremy Clarkson show where he launched a metal tin about 20 feet in the air using a tea light candle and some flour.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
What's bizarre is that the bombers didn't claim hydrogen peroxide and chapati flour couldn't make a bomb - they claimed they deliberately made the recipe too weak to cause a major explosion.

So you have to wonder, if the actual bombers were willing to admit you can make a bomb from these ingredients, why do shills in 911 Troof try to make excuses for things these people have already admitted?

They are not making excuses. They are suggesting that there is another interpretation to this pantomime, namely, that these wannabe terrorists were simply people who were carrying around what THEY considered to be effectively dummy bombs in order just to scare people, not to kill them (and themselves). Anyone who seriously believes these idiots were suicide bombers needs his head examining. Which probably applies to half the British population....
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are apologists. The excuses are ridiculous. Anyone who would look up an actual bomb recipe, mix it up, and then go set it off on the underground - and you're saying they're "just trying to scare people"? It amazes me how gullible you are. I'm sure you would set free robbers who "forgot" they had a gun in their pocket and thought it was a toy anyway and its all just a big misunderstanding... amazing. I guess troof means you basically cannot accept that terrorists exist.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that these guys made a hoax bomb attempt does not make them any less criminals.
They deserve to be punished and imprisoned for a long time because they are dangerous misguided fools.

But that does not change the fact that their real terror campaign highlights the fake 7/7 event which was staged by mossad.

21/7 bombs did not work
7/7 military grade explosives all detonated simultaneously
21/7 lots of cctv and photos
7/7 no cctv and only 3 very obviously faked photoshopped images
21/7 witnesses
7/7 no witnesses
21/7 no warning given to israeli embassy
7/7 warning given to Israeli embassy
21/7 no London underground security drills
7/7 over 1000 security staff kept occupied in a security drill

Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but why do you pretend that you can't make a bomb from these ingredients? Why do you lie to defend these people and then blame the jews?
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Yes but why do you pretend that you can't make a bomb from these ingredients? Why do you lie to defend these people and then blame the jews?

Comical Pepik,

What are the ingredients here, one day its made from chapati flour, the next your beloved MSM is saying its fertiliser?

And as usual you start inventing myths, there's only you thats mentioned jews.

Perhaps you will twist my reply and take things out of context again comical Pepik?

Thats the beauty of gladio ops' always some mugs joining in later.
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What are the ingredients here, one day its made from chapati flour, the next your beloved MSM is saying its fertiliser?
You are disputing things that even the defendants didn't dispute. That's what I find so pathetic.
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:
You are disputing things that even the defendants didn't dispute. That's what I find so pathetic.

if you had electrodes hooked up to your goolies and charged up, you would agree the bomb was made from pancakes wouldant you?

the fact that these defendents were hooked to the genital electrode machine, makes their confessions worthless.

All i am asking you comical Pepik is why the story of the bombs 'raising agents' are changed daily? chapiti flour yesterday, fertiliser today, whats tomorrow, pancake and syrup? (oh no, that was the NIST conspiracy theory wasant it?) perhaps it will be a baked bean device the day after tomorrow?
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pepik
Please provide an example of a terrorist that have ever used chapathi flour and water/h2o2 to make a bomb.
IRA?
Animal Liberation Front?
Irgun?
Red Brigades?
Yasser Arafat?
Osama Bin Laden?
Tamil Tigers?

The answer is nobody has ever used chapathi flour.
But please prove me wrong bruv.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and read my previous post that offended you properly
then correct in your mind who i believe the evidence points to

Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you mix one up in your house and set it off then? Be sure to invite all your friends and family over to watch.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Why don't you mix one up in your house and set it off then? Be sure to invite all your friends and family over to watch.

sorry pepik fresh out of chapathi flour
so i invited my friends to watch this instead

Link

what do u think pepik?

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
pepik wrote:

sorry pepik fresh out of chapathi flour
so i invited my friends to watch this instead

Link

what do u think pepik?

the message seems to be from the anti truth brigade, dont make chapati's and dye your hair afterwards, otherwise you are a terrorist!!!!
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long Tooth wrote:
pepik wrote:
Quote:

if you had electrodes hooked up to your goolies and charged up, you would agree the bomb was made from pancakes wouldant you?

the fact that these defendents were hooked to the genital electrode machine, makes their confessions worthless.

All i am asking you comical Pepik is why the story of the bombs 'raising agents' are changed daily? chapiti flour yesterday, fertiliser today, whats tomorrow, pancake and syrup? (oh no, that was the NIST conspiracy theory wasant it?) perhaps it will be a baked bean device the day after tomorrow?

You seem to be confusing two different trials but don't worry about it, just go on inventing your own version of life and believing that anything that challenges it is misinformation, just as other cults do.

The half-baked beam device has already been invented by that great "truth-seeker" Judy Finnegan or some such name, dunno whether Richard agrees with her.
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
Long Tooth wrote:
pepik wrote:
Quote:

You seem to be confusing two different trials but don't worry about it, just go on inventing your own version of life and believing that anything that challenges it is misinformation, just as other cults do.

The half-baked beam device has already been invented by that great "truth-seeker" Judy Finnegan or some such name, dunno whether Richard agrees with her.

Thats what watching the BBC does to me, one day they state its a chapati based bomb, the next its a fertiliser bomb (bs bomb?), thats why i hardly ever watch the BBC and its misinformation. So yes you are correct i will stop watching that make believe fairy story news and get back up to speed, i suggest you do the same, i can see why you are so confused now listening to all that official news nonsense, helps to explain your stance in believing theres an AL Qaeda, Laughing Laughing Wink Rolling Eyes

btw who is judy finnigan? never heard of her.

and i was suggesting it will change to a baked bean bomb soon, its already changed to fertiliser bomb (bullfaeces bomb) from chapati bomb, and theres also a chapati and hair dye bomb metamorphis in there too, no wonder you wacko's are so confused watching them official news channels, i've only been watching snippets and they have confused me so much, so what help are you in need of watching that faeces and swallowing it daily. Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: