FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Planes Poll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you believe in the No Planes Theory
Yes I believe the No Planes Theory
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
No I do not believe the No Planes Theory
80%
 80%  [ 28 ]
Not Sure
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 35

David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: No Planes Poll Reply with quote

I myself do not hold with the No Planes Theory
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWO, If I had known you were going to do this poll, I may never have told you how to post a poll on the forum. Wink

Only kidding dude. Anyway, it has been done about 5 times before...

And the answer... Well... Everytime, the NPT loses the argument.

I mean come on people, any fool can see that bog standard controlled demolition charges were responsible for the collapse of WTC7!

The fact is.... that the outcome we saw did not require any 'high tech', 'super duper', 'fantastical' events to happen....

... All it needed was a few professionally and well placed charges!

Phew!!!! Rolling Eyes

I take it I got that off my chest then??? Wink
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the oter hand all one needs is a few well placed "eye-witnesses"
and some dodgy footage,collusion of the media and hey presto Wink
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newspeak International wrote:
On the oter hand all one needs is a few well placed "eye-witnesses"
and some dodgy footage,collusion of the media and hey presto Wink

Fortunately we have some insight into the NPT requirements. From recently leaked pages of "Dick's Little Book" being as they are, pages from the vice president's own private notebook. Crammed with evil plans, and private thoughts Wink.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious, that's FAF
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:

Fortunately we have some insight into the NPT requirements. From recently leaked pages of "Dick's Little Book" being as they are, pages from the vice president's own private notebook. Crammed with evil plans, and private thoughts Wink.

Fallious, king of the mind controlled victims! What a weak and manipulative little mind he must have. Either that or he is lying to you on purpose. After all, he campaigns endlessly against NPT. THAT IS ALL HE DOES. Who is he? Do we know who he is. Has he given his name and address out ever? Of course he hasn't. Fallious would never do that, would you Fal? Give my regards to your pal the Prince of Darkness, James Randi, when you see him next!

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.

Last edited by thought criminal on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the only stand I can take on NPT is I cannot rule it out.

Just look at the amazing effects you can create with domestic video editing. Add some industrial strength software into the equation and you just cannot categorically say the images that were played, over and over againg, could not have been artificially created.

I am sure in time, the truth will come out, but until then, large parts of the public are unable to accept what they saw on their screens was not a true and accurate record of events.

There are easier routes in to get people quesitoning the events of that day.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Busker wrote:

I am sure in time, the truth will come out, but until then, large parts of the public are unable to accept what they saw on their screens was not a true and accurate record of events.

There are easier routes in to get people quesitoning the events of that day.

And that is the point where the psychological trap consumes rationality. The idea that telling half truths is better than being completely honest because the rest of the populace will not 'get it'. That is where the trap is. That is also a mind controlled response that shackles and imprisons honest debate. So, rather than tell the truth, let's 'go along' with the mindwash and spend fruitless hours, days, months and years having circuitous arguments about the merits of jet fuel and planes hitting buildings, shall we? Let's waste time doing that.

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
Ray Ubinger
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
has been done about 5 times before... Everytime, the NPT loses the argument.

Polls aren't arguments.

Quote:
the outcome we saw did not require any 'high tech'

http://webfairy.org/slideshow/911whatzit/
The Naudet Truck Whatzit

orb appearing in Jules Naudet's footage as he rode in the seat behind the driver in Chief Pfeifer's utility vehicle on the way to the just-hit Tower 1

casts a "shadow" TOWARD the sun,
LEFTward of itself in this SOUTH-facing MORNING footage,
onto the sides of the big white trucks
(Frames 93-97, 143-156);

cloaks from black to translucent blue-white
(Frame 158-160);

casts a WHITE shadow toward the sun,
onto the second building from the left
(Frames 168-188).

Let's hear your conventional explanation.

Ray Ubinger
Durham NC USA
http://911foreknowledge.com/rayswhatzits.htm
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
Fallious, that's FAF

LOL, WTF IIRC AFAIK, FAF is not an acronym i've seen before Sad .

Dictionary.com lists:

The Citroën FAF, an automobile
"Financial Aid Forms," an older name for the College Board's College Scholarship Service Profile
The Angolan Football Federation
The Financial Accounting Foundation, the oversight body of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
Final Approach Fix in aviation, related to Position fixing
The Finnish Air Force
Five Alarm Funk, an afro-funk band
Fire-and-forget

Wink.

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny as f*!£?

and TC I for one have looked into the no plane claims countless times but have yet to see anything apporaching a convincing argument. Telling me I mind controlled or a shill won't help your argument.

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
funny as f*!£?

Glad it amused someone Smile. I think it's kinda neat, might make some more on less.. controversial.. subjects.

Anyone who happened to get seriously offended by that... just... yeesh.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
...Do we know who he is. Has he given his name and address out ever? Of course he hasn't...

Er... don't remember you advertising who you are either.

You could say the same about me but I think that all the moderators here know who I am, I have personally met three of them, along with about 50 other members of the forum. One forum member lamely tried to 'out' me thinking it would hurt me not knowing that I don't really give a shít.

Who was it?

'Don't tell him, ****!'
Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My take on NPT is the same as the vast majority - total bollocs

It really annoys me people are sucked into this. Obviously some are disinfo agents, that is quite logical to do to try to discredit the Truth movement. But there are others that really are like a dog with a bone and will persist with the theory in the overwelming face of logic.

If you ARE really into 9/11 Truth then, at least for me, then you cannot take NPT seriously.

Nuff said.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted "no" because I think there are too many witnesses who claim they saw planes. Could they all have been put up to it by the powers that be? That stretches my credibility.

If on the other hand "no planes" means "no big Boeings" that is another issue. There are witnesses who say what they saw hitting the twin towers did not look like a normal passenger jet.

Also, if we think the Pentagon was struck by a Global Hawk or similar, that is a plane, even if a drone plane, and whether or not it fired a missile.

I also think it is poor tactics to broadcast no planes theory because it seems really difficult to prove and because such claims are a gift to detractors of the 911 truth movement, giving plenty of ammunition to those who seek to portray us as crazy.

It is also poor tactics to quarrel over this issue amongst ourselves. I accept that some people sincerely think there were no planes. Either way, we all agree we have been lied to about the facts and that a thorough criminal investigation is needed.
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
And that is the point where the psychological trap consumes rationality. The idea that telling half truths is better than being completely honest because the rest of the populace will not 'get it'. That is where the trap is. That is also a mind controlled response that shackles and imprisons honest debate. So, rather than tell the truth, let's 'go along' with the mindwash and spend fruitless hours, days, months and years having circuitous arguments about the merits of jet fuel and planes hitting buildings, shall we? Let's waste time doing that.

I didn't suggest telling half truths and it is a gross distortion for you to suggest I did.

You or I, cannot prove to legal evidential standards what hit the towers. Therefore you have to keep an open mind otherwise if new evidence does come along there is a danger it is discounted before being looked at properly.

Oh and if you dispute what I say, go up to the very next person you meet and tell them no planes hit the towers. What will their reaction be? You're a total nut or they just walk away.

If you want people to question the events of that day who have not already immersed themselves in forums, websites, videos, audio and books on the subject, you need to introduce them to facts not theories.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Busker wrote:

I didn't suggest telling half truths and it is a gross distortion for you to suggest I did.

You or I, cannot prove to legal evidential standards what hit the towers. Therefore you have to keep an open mind otherwise if new evidence does come along there is a danger it is discounted before being looked at properly.

Oh and if you dispute what I say, go up to the very next person you meet and tell them no planes hit the towers. What will their reaction be? You're a total nut or they just walk away.

If you want people to question the events of that day who have not already immersed themselves in forums, websites, videos, audio and books on the subject, you need to introduce them to facts not theories.

I have been campaigning for the last two years, mate, relentlessly, so I know the drill. It's all I ever talk about. Like I have said before, I never giving them the full gist straight away, I give them dvd's and continue to send them links and let it flow like that. My argument is with certain fully fledged truthseekers who continue to protect the insane plane scenario as if it was sacred.

londonsound
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no time for No planes theory because in addition to the fact that the theory has no evidence to back it up flies in the face of any logic (amply demonstrated by cheney's notes above) but also because one of my friends twin sons saw and heard the first plane before it hit the tower and alerted his brother and mother to the fact.

he's probably not in on a conspiracy as he was three years old at the time!

M
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The NPT is in fact a non theory.
People seem to ignore. It is cheaper and easier to use a second hand plane than to use CGI.
When they make an episode of a tv show and blow up a car they do not fake it do they? They use a real car off the scrapheap.
In Nevada and Texas there are huge car parks in the desert full of obselete planes such as the ones used on 911.

Look at the facts.
An old building riddled with asbestos.
And old planes.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

please please please all of you
forget the no planes theory
it is a smokescreen

concentrate on whodunnit and why
concentrate on exposing the criminals and bringing them to account
dont get bogged down in the minutia

Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the score is 25-4 (and 4 liars).

Seems the NPT is failing to grab recruits.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
So the score is 25-4 (and 4 liars).

Seems the NPT is failing to grab recruits.

But you hang around on JREF, Iron Snot. You have many friends there. Why should we listen to you?

Where have you been recently, tied up and drugged up in one of their 'sleep rooms'?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: