FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Physics Proffessor Slams Death Ray Theory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Physics Proffessor Slams Death Ray Theory Reply with quote

"As Dr. James Fetzer suggests, Dr. Judy Wood may be unable to provide answers
to basic questions regarding her own speculative hypothesis. However, this paper does
quantitatively analyze those issues raised during the interview as well as address other
evidence advanced by Dr. Judy Wood and others that the WTC towers may have been
destroyed by directed energy weapons. The following arguments will prove that the
degree of implausibility places the hypothesis squarely in the realm of the impossible."

The Paper: http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200702/Implausibility-Direct ed-Energy-Beam-Demolish-WTC-by-Gregory-Jenkins.pdf

Peace and Truth
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the other side of the argument. A scathing criticism of Jenkins' modus operandi and a partial rebuttal of criticisms his paper directs towards the directed-energy weapon hypothesis of Dr Judy Wood: http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/dr_greg_jenkins.htm
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Physics Proffessor Slams Death Ray Theory Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
to basic questions regarding her own speculative hypothesis. However, this paper does
quantitatively analyze those issues raised during the interview as well as address other
destroyed by directed energy weapons. The following arguments will prove that the
degree of implausibility places the hypothesis squarely in the realm of the impossible."

The Paper: http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200702/Implausibility-Direct ed-Energy-Beam-Demolish-WTC-by-Gregory-Jenkins.pdf

That ridiculous paper does not refute the data, and has been fully debunked here. Besides, both S Jones and G Jenkins have ties to Los Alamos Laboratories where DEW research is conducted. Jenkins' former work was funded by the NSA, and Jones is a proven government plant

Who in their right mind is going to trust anything from them
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Physics Proffessor Slams Death Ray Theory Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
Stefan wrote:

That ridiculous paper does not refute the data, and has been fully debunked here.]

If you consider that so, you really need to check out the dictionary definitions of both 'thoroughly' and 'debunked'. ALW's quoted source does not show any significant 'dustified steel' particles in the dust samples collected, and apart from a weak attempt to parse the 'average 70 micron' particle size statement, doesn't contradict it either.

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
Besides, both S Jones and G Jenkins have ties to Los Alamos Laboratories where DEW research is conducted. Jenkins' former work was funded by the NSA, and Jones is a proven government plant

Who in their right mind is going to trust anything from them

I cannot understood your assertion that Jones 'effectively discredited' Pons and Fleischman's work - you allude this is the case, but you sure don't demonstrate it, except by heavy pantomine-grade innuendo.

And surely your proudest moment - your merry band link Jones to murder, and par for the course, without any evidence whatsoever.
Your cheap smear attempts are worthy of an OCT agency - perhaps you are?

You ask 'who in their right mind is going to trust anything from them?'
Which sums up my thoughts on 911 "Researchers" pretty much exactly.

It's them or us.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB,
That paper does not "debunk" it just repeats the same evidenceless nonsense Judy Woods does on a regular basis, and fails again to offer any real argument for any of the claims.

Defenders of Woods are yet to realise they are unwitting attackers of this campaign's credibility. Campaign remember not club.

When will the penny drop (from the window sill)?

Peace and Truth
WhoKilledBambi?
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
CB,
That paper does not "debunk" it just repeats the same evidenceless nonsense Judy Woods does on a regular basis, and fails again to offer any real argument for any of the claims.

Defenders of Woods are yet to realise they are unwitting attackers of this campaign's credibility. Campaign remember not club.

When will the penny drop (from the window sill)?

What a complete pecker you are, the 911 movement is going NOWEHERE with idiots lie you at the helm. The only idiots that never stop going on about 'spacebeams' are the brainswashed victims of the stevenjones/911blogger mindkontrol kult.
Poor Suckers.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The only idiots that never stop going on about 'spacebeams' are the brainswashed victims of the stevenjones/911blogger mindkontrol kult.

Is it possible you are self delusional enough to believe this?

there's no "thermate fans" making threads prostituting Wood's "theory"

poor brave bambi! "my mommy will come back... won't she?"

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:

My advice is to (1) politely agree to disagree and (2) remember that the views expressed on this forum DO NOT represent the campaign.

The campaign has no position on what really happened. Period. Therefore it has no view on Prof Woods or Prof Jones. It doesn't need one in order to call for a new investigation or to expose the lies and cover-up by the authorities.

Beyond this we all have our personal views and freedom to follow our own instincts and research.

The one thing that can be guranateed to continue fuel division and undermine credibility is to focus discussion on the most controversial theories and to trade insults about them.

Live and let live
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian,
My point was that the truth campaign is a campaign CALLING for the truth, not a fringe club of people claiming to know it.

But, point taken.

Peace and Truth
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good to see who is posting material to debunk the hypothesis which explains the most data and who posts material in support of SE Jones who claims that there was no fine dust in the destruction of the WTC 1 & 2. Can a truth campaign be based on such a bogus claim?

Why did Jones suggest I write a paper on DEW and submit it to him when I am not even a research scientist?

All this evidence is linked here, folks:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/TheNew9-11Hijackers.htm

No "claims" here - you can find the link to the audio where Jones actually says there was no fine dust.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
It's good to see who is posting material to debunk the hypothesis which explains the most data and who posts material in support of SE Jones who claims that there was no fine dust in the destruction of the WTC 1 & 2. Can a truth campaign be based on such a bogus claim?

Why did Jones suggest I write a paper on DEW and submit it to him when I am not even a research scientist?

All this evidence is linked here, folks:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/TheNew9-11Hijackers.htm

No "claims" here - you can find the link to the audio where Jones actually says there was no fine dust.
Hi Andrew. It seems to me that the "disinformation Junkies are getting their way in the Truth movement. Their seems to be a lot of arguing over all these different versions of the truth. From no planes to energy weapons. I am a fervent that there were planes in the attacks. But must be honest. I like the ideas of the Energy Weapons. I am a big fan of Radio Plays. I collect them on CD. I have a 6 part play called "The Voice Of God". Set in the Australian Outback, it is about the research and construction of a seismic energy weapon. It is really good. Would you like me to send you a copy? Email me and let me know. Dave.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

regardless of whats true since beams have been around the movement has certainly split in to two sides fighting rather than one side with differant views amongst it debating.

im so trying to understand certain things about energy weapons, but do dread the replys for questioning it(although i have'nt had any real nasty ones reading others turns you of trying to understand.)

fact both hyothesis could be right there is no reason to presume not!

truthers are turning on each other and that aint good. i also get the feel people cannot ask questions anymore or point out what they think is a fault or something to think about without being attacked by someone being protective from the opposite side.

ive had it trying to understand it aint worth tiptoeing around in fear of saying the wrong thing about someones theory.

people can get there point across without being nasty and paranoid everyone is against it as oppose to trying to understand it.
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:

Because he was taking the piss out of you? Just a thought...

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this earlier in another NPT thread in this section, so I AM saying this till I'm blue in the face!

What is self-evident to us - that the OCT is a pile of nonsense - is still a frightening intellectual leap for most people out there. But there are many pieces of solid evidence we can use to get them to look at and question 911. Whatever the rights or wrongs of holograms/pods/beam weapons, as an initial argument these theories just sound too mad and "out there" and will scare people away.

What are we trying to achieve? Is the movement's primary function to establish, down to the last detail, exactly what happened that day? Or is it to wake people up to the reality of geopolitics?

With another war looming in the Middle East, people being murdered, tortured and imprisoned, and our liberties being decimated, I would say that the most urgent task is to expose the root cause of the bogus "war on terror" as a lie, and to get as many people as possible to re-engage with politics and say enough is enough.

Only once we have reached a tipping point will we be in a position to demand answers to what actually happened that day. Until then, these discussions will remain speculative, and I would urge people to get out there and spread the word, rather than obsess over the details of what might have happened.

This is not a game - we need to campaign as effectively as possible and as quickly as possible in order to prevent further innocent lives being destroyed.

Regards

Annie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: