FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1984 at the Natural History Museum Spy Kids

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: 1984 at the Natural History Museum Spy Kids Reply with quote

I took my family to the Natural History Museum, South Kensington today, (13th April 07). And they were handing out flyers. "WANTED The Next Generation Of Spies". I was taken back immediately to George Orwell's 1984, where they train the kids to be spies for Big Brother. I do not know about anybody else. But this put a shiver down my spine. See their website. I have a copy of the flyer scanned in. Let me know if you would like me to email you a copy.

http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/visitmuseum/galleries/science_of_spyin g.aspx
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi NWO,

well, we are in the information age and I am sure the next world war has already begun... It is a war of minds and the theatre of operations is the Internet. (PNAC tells us this!).

I just hope that this information war will be mankinds development from primative 'physical killing' to an advanced civilisation of 'understanding'!

Quote:
When mankind understands the full value of life, It will finally be able to call itself a mature civilisation! (Bongo 13/4/2007)
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
“When mankind understands the full value of life, It will finally be able to call itself a mature civilisation! (Bongo 13/4/2007)”.

This is interesting. How does one calibrate the value of life, and once civilization matures, what happens then?

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
once civilization matures, what happens then?

We move from the primitive into the civilised... maybe??? Confused

Quote:
civilised :
adjective
1. having a high state of culture and development both social and technological; "terrorist acts that shocked the civilized world" [syn: civilized] [ant: noncivilised]
2. marked by refinement in taste and manners; "cultivated speech"; "cultured Bostonians"; "cultured tastes"; "a genteel old lady"; "polite society" [syn: civilized]

Hmmm??? or...

Quote:
noncivilised :
adjective
not having a high state of culture and social development [syn: noncivilized] [ant: civilised]

Confused
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to pretend I was a spy when I was a kid. I wouldn't worry too much. Like the majority of boys who play with guns and grow up with no inclination to own one. Some kids just have a curious nature and want to delve a little deeper. If you could get access to certain confidential information are you telling me you wouldn't want to look at it. In an ideal world we would have open and transparent government with no need to keep information from other countries or each other, I believe that is possible, maybe not in my lifetime.

Saying that I did find the Michael Moore movie Fahrenheit 9-11 terrifying when the young US soldiers were talking about how they could listen to music in the tanks. I could just imagine them getting into the zone, as if in a video game taking people out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: