FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shayler on form
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayhawk wrote:
I think (hope) Dylan Avery and co have learnt that lesson.

Seeing as loose change final cut is to be edited by david ray griffin,i'm quite optimistic about its release.

Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaylor on form... Wink
There is a photo attached, however, it seems it can only be viewed if you log in Confused

Shaylor on form.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  51.79 KB
 Viewed:  80 Time(s)

Shaylor on form.JPG

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am actually getting pissed off with people attacking David Shaylor.
On several posts by several people.
Shaylor is an absolute hero he is sticking his neck on the line and spreading the word far and wide. Personally i admire him and will happily defend him anywhere.
Stop knocking him and start congratulating him for his good work and achievements.
He is wrong about NPT but he is right about 95% of what he has publicly said and that 90% is worth more than my tuppence and i suggest YOURs

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually think Shaylor is pretty cool. When I met the guy, I liked much of what he had to say and how he said it.

Shame about the taste for football though Dancing Banana

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I am actually getting pissed off with people attacking David Shaylor.
On several posts by several people.
Shaylor is an absolute hero he is sticking his neck on the line and spreading the word far and wide. Personally i admire him and will happily defend him anywhere.

I can agree to about 99% with your support of David. I met him with Annie in Glasgow and I must admit, I like the guy loads. However, the problem with David is that he has not done himself any favours... I mean... come on... NPT is proven b0ll0cks! David would do himself and the movement a world of good by coming right out and admitting this, rather than his current position (as far as I know Confused ) of sitting on the proverbial fence and neither discrediting it (as, in my opinion, is the logical move) or accepting it (in which case Rolling Eyes ... only my opinion Confused ). You must understand that David has no opinion on NPT... he has never condoned the idea, but... he has never discounted it. It is a non-position!!!

Stelios, I do not think people are deliberately forming a vendetta against David. (Certainly not me), but I believe it is just and right to disagree with someone who takes a position (ie the non-position) which I vehemently do not agrere with. In my opinion we need to agree on this point, it is a YES or NO question? (no need to state my position here then Laughing )... Sorry! Embarassed

I personally think David has done a great deal for the cause and as such I completely salute him (Respect David Wink ), but I also think that it is not beyond him (as he is an intelligent guy), to realise the reasons why he is being criticised.

As Annie wrote earlier...
Quote:
At the end, I think the Sky staff rallied and instructed the presenter to try and entice him into the NPT to discredit everything else he was saying. While he teetered on the brink, he didn't fall headlong into the trap.

The thing is he would have never needed to 'teeter on the edge' if he just stated, as we all well know, that NPT is dis-info nonsence! Infact, he would have instantly gained the argument high ground! Confused
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
As for David Icke
i initially thought he was a raving nutter, but it turns out he was right about 90% or what he said all along. Lizards is his way of avoiding prison or assasination. Because he appears mad he is allowed by the establishment to exist. You have to be just mad enough to stay below the radar.

I have read that 'reptiles' is a euphemism. No planes is a different matter altogether. Reptiles is patently ridiculous. No planes is just ridiculous.

Icke I think is a true loose cannon. Shayler OTOH is perhaps still guided by his former employers. Is he a Mason one wonders?

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
stelios69 wrote:
As for David Icke
i initially thought he was a raving nutter, but it turns out he was right about 90% or what he said all along. Lizards is his way of avoiding prison or assasination. Because he appears mad he is allowed by the establishment to exist. You have to be just mad enough to stay below the radar.

I have read that 'reptiles' is a euphemism. No planes is a different matter altogether. Reptiles is patently ridiculous. No planes is just ridiculous.

Icke I think is a true loose cannon. Shayler OTOH is perhaps still guided by his former employers. Is he a Mason one wonders?

More words of naZty wiZdom from rodin the forum's resident anti-semite.

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal? you are? a self hating jew? a anti zionist jew? or what?
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have added the address admin@ nineeleven.co.uk to my address book so, why am I not receiving email notification to the threads I post to?

I get one, maybe two notifications but then they stop.
Question

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

festival of snickers wrote:
thought criminal? you are? a self hating jew? a anti zionist jew? or what?

Would you care to clarify?

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: