FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CNN says ZIONISTS did 911

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: CNN says ZIONISTS did 911 Reply with quote

Link

Link

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't have been them then. Laughing
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Jew angle is a Diversion. They were set up as patsies, in case anybody got too close to the truth, the anti-semitic card would then be played against them.

You are walking into another trap blindfolded. Why do you think it's on CNN?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Jew angle is a Diversion. They were set up as patsies, in case anybody got too close to the truth, the anti-semitic card would then be played against them.

More garbage from a sceptic who should not be posting here. Its on CNN because its getting impossible to ignore that's why. The hands of Israelis are all over 9/11 - patsies my arse.
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Stacking the patsies of 9/11' by Chaim Kupferberg is an interesting article that touches on the intentional creation of diversionary patsies.

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/KUP312B.html Very Happy

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it a "creation" that a man with Israeli nationality, Dov Zakheim, was in charge of the Pentagon budget when 2.3 trillion dollars went "missing" and the "plane" exactly hit the part of the Pentagon where the budget analysts worked?

Was it a "creation" that five "dancing Israelis" were apprehended at the scene of 9/11?

Is Silverstein's close relationship with Netanyahu a creation?

Was there a huge spy ring of Israelis rounded up just after 9/11?

Was the head of homeland security a Jew with Israeli sympathies who released all these people?

Was "Popular Mechanics" headed by an Israeli sympathiser?

Is the neocon cabal stuffed full of Israeli/Jewish sympathisers - the people who wanted a "Pearl Harbour" event?

Does Israel benefit from having Iraq wrecked and from Iran being next? Would it have happened but for 9/11?

Who controls all the media in America and tells the sheeple what they decide to tell them?

Like I said - Patsies my arse. Why is it only a third of Americans who believe it was Israel? Presumably because the other two thirds have yet to be shown any real evidence. Wait till it becomes two thirds who believe Israeli was behind 9/11 (like other murders of Americans to help their sordid cause) and see what happens then.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banish wrote:

Muslims are the patsies surely?

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you saying 'Zionists' planted the explosives in the wtc's? surely they cannot have done everything alone? perhaps if you had stated they had 'fingers in the pie' along with the usa and uk it would be taken seriously. Did the put options placed lead back to the 'zionists'.

Dont get onto the convienient red herring of it was all the work of jooos.

Theres enough smoke screens and screeners without pumping the racist card.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Not when we have the convenient red herring of everything being the fault of the Moooooooslims. The Moooooos did it 'cos they hate our freedoms . The Jooooos press says so. The Mooooos did it 'cos we got their last wills from the cars - the Jooooos says we did. We got a passport that survived 9/11 - the Jooooos say we did. The Moooos say they want to "wipe a country off the map" whereas the Joooos actually did wipe a country off the map. Don't tell me not to get into Red Herrings - stop supporting the mass murderers attempt to wriggle out of their blatant crime.
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Not when we have the convenient red herring of everything being the fault of the Moooooooslims. The Moooooos did it 'cos they hate our freedoms . The Jooooos press says so. The Mooooos did it 'cos we got their last wills from the cars - the Jooooos says we did. We got a passport that survived 9/11 - the Jooooos say we did. The Moooos say they want to "wipe a country off the map" whereas the Joooos actually did wipe a country off the map. Don't tell me not to get into Red Herrings - stop supporting the mass murderers attempt to wriggle out of their blatant crime.

I cant see your point blackcat? surely most of us understand the red herrings and smokescreens of it was the muslims who have done it all? its just so ridiculous? just as the jews have done it all, equally ridiculous.

Do you honestly belive it was the israelis/jews who were solely responsible for planning and carrying out every aspect of 9/11? i find that as equally ridiculous as it was the islamists/muslims?
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long Tooth wrote:

I cant see your point blackcat? surely most of us understand the red herrings and smokescreens of it was the muslims who have done it all? its just so ridiculous? just as the jews have done it all, equally ridiculous.

Do you honestly belive it was the israelis/jews who were solely responsible for planning and carrying out every aspect of 9/11? i find that as equally ridiculous as it was the islamists/muslims?

Ask yourself this question.
Who gained from 911?
Silverstein $7,200,000,000
the enron and worldcom crooks
the traders who bought puts
Israeli security companies who got loads of new contracts
The pentagon guy who 'lost' $2,300,000,000,000
the new american century guys (perle, wolfewitz, libby, wolfensohn, etc)

911 was solely carried out by mossad with NORAD given the order to stand down and most of the US security services occupied on various drills and diversions. Marvin Bush was the director of the security company who planted the explosives in the towers.
Only a few people were involved in the conspiracy but like with every crime you follow the money. Some tribesmen in a batcave in Afghanistan did not benefit so therefore were not the villains.
The zionist mafia did it.
If a third of Americans say the zionists did it that is a HUGE percentage.

London 7/7 has been proved it was done by the zionists.
Verint the Israeli company that runs the London underground security kept its 1000 staff occupied with a massive drill.
Israeli embassy issued a security alert.
No evidence exists confirming the official conspiracy theory.

Dont get me wrong. I love Jews. I regulary eat bagels from Stoke Newington bakery and i think Scarlett Johanson is an absolute BABE.
But the evidence is crystal. They did 911 and 7/7 and every day more and more people realise that too.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dont get me wrong. I love Jews. I regulary eat bagels from Stoke Newington bakery and i think Scarlett Johanson is an absolute BABE.
But the evidence is crystal. They did 911 and 7/7 and every day more and more people realise that too.

I neither love nor hate them and take each individual as they come. It is not "Jews" who are the criminals behind 9/11 as the vast majority of them are ordinary innocent people getting on with humdrum lives. There exists a cabal however, and it includes Christian Zionists, who have an insane plan for domination and the expansion of Israel to its biblical boundaries. These murderous madmen will stop at nothing to get their way and they have infiltrated every level of USA and UK government, military and media organisations. Kennedy warned us of this huge conspiracy in a famous speech and was murdered a few weeks later. I am heartened that a third of Americans are at last aware and thanks to the Internet maybe we can put a stop to it and punish the guilty. My fear is that a mob mentality will prevail and all Jews will be attacked, as the madmen hide behind them. They are innocent and people should remain focused on seeking justice not revenge, especially revenge against innocent people. We have seen how innocent Iraqis have been butchered because the country's leadership were criminal. It is wrong, and Israelis should not be blamed for the actions of a criminal Israeli government and Mossad. It is the very few guilty powerful megalomaniacs who we need to catch and punish.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
[ innocent Iraqis have been butchered because the country's leadership were criminal. It is wrong, and Israelis should not be blamed for the actions of a criminal Israeli government and Mossad. It is the very few guilty powerful megalomaniacs who we need to catch and punish.

Innocent iraqis have been butchered because OUR LEADERSHIP IS CRIMINAL.
I must correct you but Israel is an illegal apartheid undemocratic state
so every Israeli occupier who oppreses the indeginous population is to blame PERSONALLY by their very prescence in someone elses land.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I must correct you but Israel is an illegal apartheid undemocratic state
so every Israeli occupier who oppreses the indeginous population is to blame PERSONALLY by their very prescence in someone elses land.

Israel is recognised by the vast majority of countries in the world including its major former main enemies who have accepted its existence. It is therefore legal. It may be apartheid and undemocratic but that is not the fault of the millions of Israelis born in the last 60 years who know nothing other than the country into which they were born. History is not of their making and they are not to blame simply because they were born there. You might as well accuse Americans as "occupiers" since the USA was colonised over the last few hundred years. The situation will only change when the LEADERS who carry out the apartheid policies and those who commit atrocities like 9/11 are brought to justice. It is not the fault of the majority of Israelis what is done in their name any more than it is your fault that the British army are in Iraq.
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
The Moooos say they want to "wipe a country off the map"

Actually not so. The exact translation of what President Ahmadinejad said was "The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time". No mention of 'Israel' 'wiping' 'country' or 'map'. You are recklessly spreading disinformation all over the place and i can't take you seriously, sorry.

"Wiped Off The Map" - The Rumor of the Century

Link

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You are recklessly spreading disinformation all over the place and i can't take you seriously, sorry.

It wasn't meant to be taken seriously. It was CLEARLY sarcasm. Your selective "quote" and your distortion of its intent is devious. I am well aware that Ahmadinejad has had his words distorted and I was emphasising the ridiculous attempt by some to gain moral high ground by "quoting" his wish to "wipe Israel off the map" while accepting without outrage the fact that Palestine has ACTUALLY been wiped off the map. You do not mention what "disinformation" I am spreading "all over the place" - please elucidate.
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
Long Tooth wrote:

Ask yourself this question.
Who gained from 911?
Silverstein $7,200,000,000
the enron and worldcom crooks
the traders who bought puts
Israeli security companies who got loads of new contracts
The pentagon guy who 'lost' $2,300,000,000,000
the new american century guys (perle, wolfewitz, libby, wolfensohn, etc)

911 was solely carried out by mossad with NORAD given the order to stand down and most of the US security services occupied on various drills and diversions. Marvin Bush was the director of the security company who planted the explosives in the towers.
Only a few people were involved in the conspiracy but like with every crime you follow the money. Some tribesmen in a batcave in Afghanistan did not benefit so therefore were not the villains.
The zionist mafia did it.
If a third of Americans say the zionists did it that is a HUGE percentage.

London 7/7 has been proved it was done by the zionists.
Verint the Israeli company that runs the London underground security kept its 1000 staff occupied with a massive drill.
Israeli embassy issued a security alert.
No evidence exists confirming the official conspiracy theory.

Who gained? are you seriously saying the UK and the USA governments have not benefited from 9/11?

I wouldant give one iota of credence to what one third of americans think, 1/3 of them dont even know what a harpoon is. Just as i wouldant put faith in 1/3 of what brits think. To highlight this as some proof? seems madness.

We will just have to agree to disagree, i belive its a combined effort of the UK, USA and israelis, along with others with lesser roles, ie Pakistan and the saudis.

Are you implying that the global elites are all zionists? my understanding is the elites use religions of the time as flags of convienience.
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zionists know all too well 'anti-Semitism' & 'holocaust denial' are great rocks to hide behind...
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Who gained? are you seriously saying the UK and the USA governments have not benefited from 9/11?

I say they have not. In what way? Financially? No. The wars are costing a fortune. Reputation in the world community? No - they are hated more than ever. Strategic gain? No - they cannot sustain their occupations. Political gains in getting their respective populations to support them? Nope they are losing heavily. SOME elements have gained but it most definitely is NOT the governments of the UK and USA. Has Israel benefitted and have certain neocon organisations made a killing - you betcha!!!!
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do you think of barry chamish?

http://www.thebarrychamishwebsite.com/

maybe thats the one

there may be phoney chamish sites
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in any case i guess the muslims hate the usa more than they did in 2000

or so i heard on radio or somewhere

bush has ruined our econmy too and let in tons of illegal aliens who have no goddamn business in my country!!
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article141 5550.ece
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

I say they have not. In what way? Financially? No. The wars are costing a fortune. Reputation in the world community? No - they are hated more than ever. Strategic gain? No - they cannot sustain their occupations. Political gains in getting their respective populations to support them? Nope they are losing heavily. SOME elements have gained but it most definitely is NOT the governments of the UK and USA. Has Israel benefitted and have certain neocon organisations made a killing - you betcha!!!!

The UK government hasant gained you say?!!!

So as a result of the 'terrorists' (whoever they are) we now have every aspect of government and intel forces subjecting its citizens to every form of survellance,inquistion and spying, all under the red herring of preventing terrorism, try taking 5k out of your bank account and see the circus at work, fill this form in, fill that form in, ''we have to alert the authorities for terrorism'' comes the stupid reply from a desk monkey.

You are saying that the UK government hasant gained by this nonsense?every aspect of our lives becoming intruded on? just a coincidence of government policy right? tracking each and eeveryone of us for what? oh yes to stop terrorism Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

The yes people in government will benefit financially, fat wage packets from the war machine, lucrative jobs for the boys in financial institutions once they have left office, or still in office, even ken Clarke has/had that nice little earner from that tobacco firm was it BAT in Myanmar.

Support the policies and get promoted, whistleblow and get demoted or suicided.

No strategic gain you say? an occupation dosant have to last forever to reach its objective, bomb it back to the dark ages and its mission accomplished.

Who's getting the oil revenue? shell, BP etc? oh and who owns them? whos on the main board there then?

We'll just have to agree to disagree here blackcat and move on.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only people who gained from 911 and 7/7 were zionists, new world order, the Illuminati. the Babylon or whatever else they are allowing us slaves to call them today.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The UK government hasant gained you say?!!!

So as a result of the 'terrorists' (whoever they are) we now have every aspect of government and intel forces subjecting its citizens to every form of survellance,inquistion and spying, all under the red herring of preventing terrorism, try taking 5k out of your bank account and see the circus at work, fill this form in, fill that form in, ''we have to alert the authorities for terrorism'' comes the stupid reply from a desk monkey.

We will agree that we have different views on what "benefits" a government. I do not see any of the above as benefits.
Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stelious69: A Précis Please

Could you, and others who write intriguing headlines and then merely follow them with a web link or two, please write a summary of what one would be likely to see if one could actually access these links?

Even before the Thai government blocked U-Tube (which it is still doing), I’ve often found it impossible to successfully view some of the links which others have published. And in many of the cases where I was able to view the clip, I have not found that the trouble I had to go to was worth it.

Please accept my thanks, in anticipation,

Anthony

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: