FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vapour trails, contrails or chemtrails? Fact or fiction?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woke up yesterday to very heavy chemtrail mist, blocked out sun and very low temperature. The local weather report even used the words " a thick blanket of cloud will be burn off by the afternoon" Its true, the chemicals fell down into peoples lungs for the whole morning and the afternoon was an eerie misty sunshine.
I noticed I was unusually tired and kept yawning yesterday. A sure sign of the chronic fatigue that goes along with chemtrails.
Anybody else see the same thing yesterday in the northwest?

ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Manchester and we had beautiful clear blue skies all day yesterday and the day before, it's quiet nice today too.

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zuco,
well thats odd.
Maybe they ran out of gas in manchester Wink
whats the weather like today old chap?

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
”The programs are secret because the Federal EPA and State Environmental Quality Agencies need to "not know" about what the by-products of the metabolites of biological, illegal and harmful agents are. It's for that reason the project has been declared secret from the citizens of the countries.”

No. The programs are secret because they are part of a global depopulation program run by the global secret organistion ie the freemasonic zionist global elite in control of all levers of power.

ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob wrote:
Zuco,
well thats odd.
Maybe they ran out of gas in manchester Wink
whats the weather like today old chap?

Sorry, Ive only just seen this post Jacob (Thursday). I can't remember the weather yesterday to be honest and I've been stuck indoors stripping wallpaper all day today Sad

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is probably a daft question but has anybody tried to zoom in on one of the planes in the hope of identifying it?

I suppose I'm talking about a pretty powerful telescope.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI

From: http://www.alpenhornnews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=45 1

Increased illness linked to mystery powder

February 20, 2007

Related articles:

Mysterious powder shrouds area (February 13)
http://www.alpenhornnews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=45 0

CONTRAILS: KILLING US SOFTLY? (March 19, 2007)
http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd257.htm

Taken from

http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/Archives2007/MomentTruth8.htm

Latest compilation.

http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/Archives2007/DefeatingUSWar23.htm

I recommend earthrainbownetwork bulletins. You won't agree with everything posted but they are always interesting compilations of 'alternative news'
wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were the contrails seen in the 1940's (e.g. during the Battle of Britain) also chemtrails?
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seen any good chemtrails lately?

You know the sort that go from horizon to horizon?

What are contrails exactly?

90-% Water vapour?

Should they be visible for more than a few minutes in the atmosphere?

If not they are Chem trails distributing something in our airspace,and questions need to be asked?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn8CEPSjTYk
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about differing wind velocities at different altitudes? These account for much of the longevity or otherwise of contrails.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nrmis wrote:
This is probably a daft question but has anybody tried to zoom in on one of the planes in the hope of identifying it?

nrmis wrote:

This is a good question;

I live in the west of England and directly under the flightpath of much intercontinental air traffic. In addition, aircraft landing at Filton pass within spitting distance of the roof of my house - in fact the unmarked grey DC10 discussed in another thread passes overhead at least once a week - it has no distinguishing identification numbers visible.

But I digress, back to chemtrails.

The problem I face with saying a chemtrail is in fact a chemtrail is often compounded by very still windless days. When aircraft pass high overhead on windy days, the vast majority of high altitude 'trails' are very quickly dispersed behind the planes as they traverse the sky. On very still days, the trails take much longer to vanish. Of course, this assumes the wind at higher altitudes has a direct correlation to that on the ground.

On some days however, every single trail hangs up there for a long time, barely even broadening despite the plane having gone from one east to west horizon. Does this mean they are all suspect?

In an attempt to gain a better understanding of the aircraft in question, I have spent a few minutes every day for the past week attempting to identify the various aircraft in question. A telescope was suggested which is totally impractical as the planes move so fast and really high magnification 'scopes' have to be tripod mounted and you cannot track fast enough. Instead, I handheld 30x80 binoculars and a video camera with 25x optical zoom with a x2 optical converter. I also used the digital magnification sparingly when things were difficult to be certain of.

I concentrated on those pumping out trails that lasted the longest, and without exception, every single aircraft appeared to be a commercial flight. These ranged from 737's, 747’s, 757’s, in fact the range of standard Boeings. The insignia was usually easily identified as being British Airways, Virgin, Swiss Air etc – not one being in any way suspicious. There were no military aircraft whatsoever using the commercial lanes for the period in question.

So to answer your question, I can state with absolute certainty that from my experience, the aircraft that distribute trails that hang for a long time - appear to be standard commercial flights. If they weren't and are passenger-free and up there doing nefarious stuff - wouldn't every air traffic controller in the country be aware of planes that never landed at commercial airports and dropped off and picked up passengers?

The number of 'hanging' trails last Thursday was very high, are we suggesting every aircraft was 'in' on the operation?? I cannot see how this would be remotely possible unless commercial flights are part of 'it' - the number of planes - the logistics of mixing so many 'empty' planes in the commercial lanes. It just doesn't seem plausible.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tele wrote
Quote:
The problem I face with saying a chemtrail is in fact a chemtrail is often compounded by very still windless days. When aircraft pass high overhead on windy days, the vast majority of high altitude 'trails' are very quickly dispersed behind the planes as they traverse the sky. On very still days, the trails take much longer to vanish. Of course, this assumes the wind at higher altitudes has a direct correlation to that on the ground.

On some days however, every single trail hangs up there for a long time, barely even broadening despite the plane having gone from one east to west horizon. Does this mean they are all suspect?

Hi tele,the thing I've found with these trails is quite the reverse to what you have written here.
The trails of the high altitude jets are almost always long,and fan out
over around an hour,and quite often can still be made out several hours later.

I am quite astonished at your comments tele tbh, they fly (pun intended) in the face of the observed phenomenon east of London,and in the video material.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tele, when ever ive noticed strange activty that i suspect to be chemtrails it is never one plane that turns up, it seems to happen alot in a short period of time for example anywhere up to 10 planes in 15-20 mins all leaving a long trial and crisscrossing paths, then the activty dies down and nothing that lingers for long thereafter apart from what was left by the previous planes that all turned up in a short time period.

what im saying is when these chemtrails accure if that is what they are you get 2-3 planes at a time every 5-10 mins for around 30mins.

if you live close to an airport however it may be harder for you to tell, i bet you get that many planes flying near by all the time making it harder to tell when there are more planes than usual about leaving rather long trials that stick around for hours on end sometimes from morning to almost late evening.

watch for a x that dosnt disperse for a long long time, my guess is the first two planes mark the area so the next lot find the spraying area easier if thats what they are doing. then watch as plane after plane turns up going over the x at random.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point there Marky,I meant to say earlier it may have something to do with tele living near an airport area,which may be why he doesn't see this stuff.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
if you live close to an airport however it may be harder for you to tell, i bet you get that many planes flying near by all the time making it harder to tell when there are more planes than usual about leaving rather long trials that stick around for hours on end sometimes from morning to almost late evening.

Actually I don't live near an airport. Filton is the place where Concorde now resides, it is the place where pretty much all aircraft design originates from. It is the home of Rolls Royce and planes only land there for work to be carried out on them, in other words there are no passengers or terminals. This means there are all kinds of aircraft from Cessnas, every Boeing (even VC10's), through to Galaxies, the new A380 to Spitfires and Hurricanes. On average, there are usually around 6 - 8/10 planes a day.

As for the previous comments/replies about what I posted about chem trails;

There are some days when every single trail from every aircraft lasts for considerable periods and gradually disperses. I can't believe that every one is part of the conspiracy. By this, I am not saying chem trails are not 'real', I am simply quoting my experience. I stood in the front garden at the weekend doing some work on the lake/pond (its true label is open to debate as 'lake' was on the property details supplied by the estate agent before I bought the place), and the sky was laced with trails that simply did not vanish. Every aircraft left behind it a lasting trail. They were not criss-crossing, instead they ran from east to west and vice versa.

I am not sure how my experiences contradict ;

Quote:
I am quite astonished at your comments tele tbh, they fly (pun intended) in the face of the observed phenomenon east of London,and in the video material.

Every day can bring differing variations of trails, their frequency, dispersion rate and number. Nothing is set in stone and as far as I can see, having re-read my previous post, I accounted accurately for what has transpired within my exprience.

With modern high definition video equipment, I am at a loss to explain why, given the enormity and scale of the subject, planes that leave behind suspect trails are easily not videoed and indentified? All this 'what planes are they?' - makes no sense whatsoever.

As I said before - every aircraft will appear on radar and its destination and carrier known - are we suggesting that these dodgy, poison laying aircraft simply join a commercial lane without being noticed, do their dodgy work and then drift off into the ether day after day and no-one within air traffic control every questions who or what?

In addition, what effect does wind and altitude have on what a plane leaves in its wake?

Last edited by telecasterisation on Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wind velocity varies as to altitude, as does humidity which are the chief factors in producing contrails, and then in deciding their longevity or otherwise.

Most people living where 'chemtrails' are laid will find they in fact live under 'Victor Airways'; high altitude highways for mostly civilian airliners. At some points the 'chemtrails' will amass because air traffic does move in waves, much the same as road traffic. For example a lot of flights from the USA tend to arrive at Heathrow in the mid-afternoon. The flights bound for the USA tend to leave in the morning.

Some days, even though clear, you won't see 'chemtrails' because the weather conditions are not conducive to producing them. Furthermore there will be large swathes of Britain that are not given the 'chemtrail', treatment, although this has everything to do with the fact they don't lie under a designated airway, not because they're special in any way.

Surely a far cheaper and more effective way to achieve a 'chemtrail' effect would be to lace the water supply? Or plant additives in pump petrol?

IMHO 'chemtrails' are the biggest load of old tosh I have read for a long time!
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Surely a far cheaper and more effective way to achieve a 'chemtrail' effect would be to lace the water supply? Or plant additives in pump petrol?"

that is an excellent point, but thats assuming we know the reasons for 'chemtrails' if they are true, its like anything that is claimed there are usually a number of differant side theorys to do with the one event, look at 9/11 as an example.

its good that you took the time to look tele and be openminded enough to of considered it, of course there may well not be chemtrails at all.

one trail i saw kept stopping and starting and only covered the area near where i live and then stopped. if it was a contrail why would there be gaps in the trail and only over a small portion of sky?
im not saying it was a chemtrail but i do look into this subject for the explaination as to what im seeing that do seem strange at times and not explained by contrails.

i have also seen very very long trails left by craft they never last for anymore than 10mins before dispersing, then there are others that last absoultly all day that have no explaination(contrails do not explain them or do contrails turn into fluffy cloud strips?), so saying its nonesance as far as im concerned is no differant to those who say we should'nt question 9/11 as far as im concerned.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Surely a far cheaper and more effective way to achieve a 'chemtrail' effect would be to lace the water supply? Or plant additives in pump petrol?"

Cheaper yes, but far less viable given the following reasons;

An airborne dispersed 'whatever', would be impossible to determine as to its origin. So you could retain anonymity regards your delivery system. Unless the agent you were using was impossible to detect, putting it in the water supply would be fraught with risk seeing as a water sample would potentially reveal your contaminent. 'It' may also need ingesting via inhalation as opposed to the digestive tract.

This begs the question, what is the purpose of the operation, to change the weather, to contaminate humans with illness or even kill, and if so, is there documented evidence that points to areas of population who have exhibited similar signs following 'trails' that cannot be explained via conventional reasoning?

Plonking it in petrol again would be difficult given the fact that you would be leaving countless gallons (sorry, I still can't get used to new money), litres of evidence about. A good biochemist would slap a drop under the microscope and game over.

If the stuff that we assume is being spread about is undetectable, then it all makes sense - but this is 2007, I have the very latest Playstation and if people outside the loop can't positively point to something that shouldn't be out there floating about with the aid of technology - is it really there at all?
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, consciously look at the tv adverts and in films, you will see the chemtrails being placed repeatedly! Its real and its not funny.

Rolling Eyes I noticed these chemtrails on jan 1st 2000. We were out starting the year off with a nice country walk when there was a significant amount of heavy spraying lingering contrails that turned into clouds. i later found out that some weather modification law had justed passed that very day.

Read all about the chemtrail phenomena here:

http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html
www.carnicom.com/

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob wrote:
Please, consciously look at the tv adverts and in films, you will see the chemtrails being placed repeatedly! Its real and its not funny.

Rolling Eyes I noticed these chemtrails on jan 1st 2000. We were out starting the year off with a nice country walk when there was a significant amount of heavy spraying lingering contrails that turned into clouds. i later found out that some weather modification law had justed passed that very day.

Read all about the chemtrail phenomena here:

http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html
www.carnicom.com/

Funny (not) you should mention films and adverts,I noticed it just the other week when watching the later portion of 'The Bridges of Madison County' a nice long trail parallel to that bridge.There have been a few adverts with these in too.

I suppose it's a case of the subconcious mind being programmed to accept these things as natural occurances.
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly...
Its totally normal. everything is fine.
Here is an artist who incorporates nightmarish symbiology including scenes of the usual chemtrailed skies of today.

http://rense.com/1.mpicons/dees1.htm

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love that artwork.
Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool true

chemmorhdees.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  52.98 KB
 Viewed:  157 Time(s)

chemmorhdees.jpg

Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

. . . and while I am about it, the sky in the artwork above is actually representative of trails I have seen in the south of the UK on occasion, and anyone who says that stuff like this is normal is out of their mind.
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is perfectly normal, in every sense of the word 'normal'. On some days, when the weather is right, i.e: not too windy in the stratosphere, contrails will linger for some time, on other days (i.e:windy), they won't. Some days there won't be contrails due the air density or humidity.

Check out the first picture here..........

http://asd-www.larc.nasa.gov/GLOBE/Count/Oct2005/ConEdNews_p7.pdf

Was the Battle of Britain really just a ploy to 'chemtrail' London?

Are there any reasonable answers to these questions...........

Why are we being 'chemtrailed'? Is it not in our nascent dictatorships best interests to keep the worker drones healthy, so they can work effectively for the elite?

Would not producing a mystery illness place extra strain on the NHS?

Why are Chemtrails common in some parts of the country, yet almost entirely absent in others? (Clue, check maps for UK Victor airways)

Why use the most unpredictable and useless method possible for chemtrail delivery?

Has anyone any knowledge of how chemicals are really dispersed from the air?

When Saddam used chemical weapons on the town of Hallabja, he used a fleet of helicopters flying at low altitude to deliver the gas.......

When the RAF sprayed populated area in the 1940's with DDT to kill off malarial mosquitos, it used formations of aircraft flying at low altitude to disperse the gas.........

When the Americans defoliated half of Vietnam with Agent Orange, it used aircraft flying at low altitudes to disperse the chemicals.........

When a Crop-Duster plane or helicopter sprays its chemicals it flies very low, often as little as 6ft...........

These are all verifiable facts, check them out.

Why therefore whould chemtrails be delivered in the stratosphere, when there is almost no chance they will reach the ground within 5,000 miles of where they are being laid? Furthermore, winds in the stratosphere are so unpredictable they could settle, if they do at all, almost anywhere.

When Mount Pinatubo exploded, were the plumes of ash deposited neatly and predictably somewhere? Or did they circle the Earth and cause temperatures to dip a little for a while?

The similarities between 'chemtrail' theory and the official version of 9/11 are strikingly similar, they both have more holes than a Swiss cheese! Yes, things should be questioned, but chemtrails are clearly the product of a paranoid delusional mind, and just serve to distract others from the real conspiracies.

I do seriously think that anyone who looks out of the window on a morning, sees a contrail and thinks 'the government is trying to poison me', should seek help quickly!
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Quote:
Surely a far cheaper and more effective way to achieve a 'chemtrail' effect would be to lace the water supply? Or plant additives in pump petrol?"

Cheaper yes, but far less viable given the following reasons;

An airborne dispersed 'whatever', would be impossible to determine as to its origin. So you could retain anonymity regards your delivery system. Unless the agent you were using was impossible to detect, putting it in the water supply would be fraught with risk seeing as a water sample would potentially reveal your contaminent. 'It' may also need ingesting via inhalation as opposed to the digestive tract.

This begs the question, what is the purpose of the operation, to change the weather, to contaminate humans with illness or even kill, and if so, is there documented evidence that points to areas of population who have exhibited similar signs following 'trails' that cannot be explained via conventional reasoning?

Plonking it in petrol again would be difficult given the fact that you would be leaving countless gallons (sorry, I still can't get used to new money), litres of evidence about. A good biochemist would slap a drop under the microscope and game over.

If the stuff that we assume is being spread about is undetectable, then it all makes sense - but this is 2007, I have the very latest Playstation and if people outside the loop can't positively point to something that shouldn't be out there floating about with the aid of technology - is it really there at all?

This begs the question, wouldn't someone using air sampling equipment detect something awry in the atmosphere. This equipment is amazingly sensitive after all, some has a sensitivity as high as 0.1 per parts million. There would be some equipment somewhere, perhaps at a university, that isn't entirely government controlled?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wepmob2000 wrote:

Wasn't aviation technology radically different in the 40's? In other words, weren't the engines simply pistons and cylinders and the output significantly different to that of modern jet engines? To be specific, weren't aircraft over London leaving trails of smoke from an exhaust?
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
wepmob2000 wrote:

Wasn't aviation technology radically different in the 40's? In other words, weren't the engines simply pistons and cylinders and the output significantly different to that of modern jet engines? To be specific, weren't aircraft over London leaving trails of smoke from an exhaust?

Indeed they were, also with the invention of jet engines the military engaged in R+D of fuel with one intention being to reduce the quantity of contrails.

Quote:
The invention of jet engines created another challenge for engine designers. They did not require a fuel that vaporized (turned to a gaseous state) as easily as AvGas, but they did have other requirements. Instead of using gasoline, they chose kerosene or a kerosene-gasoline mix. The first jet fuel was known as JP-1 (for "Jet Propellant"), but the U.S. military soon sought fuels with better qualities. They wanted fuels that did not produce visible smoke and which were also less likely to produce contrails [...]. But a major requirement was for fuels that did not ignite at low temperatures in order to reduce the chance of fire.

http://www.centennialofflight.gov/essay/Evolution_of_Technology/fuel/T ech21.htm

wepmob2000

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
wepmob2000 wrote:

The engines were different, but you should be worried if a piston engine is leaving an exhaust plume that wide, unless its at contrail altitudes. It would usually mean the engine has or will expire. During normal flight piston engined aircraft don't leave any noticeable exhaust plumes.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJyYvrr-oZo

Like jets, the only usual way they leave a trail is if the conditions are correct for contrails (unless you're talking about the early jets, i.e: in the 1940's and 50's, which were often smoky due to the use of water injection).

B-17 Contrails.JPG
 Description:
B-17's contrailing
 Filesize:  28.1 KB
 Viewed:  152 Time(s)

B-17 Contrails.JPG

David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Send this Chem-trails email to MP Reply with quote

I have put together an email to send to MP's. If you have more info to add to it please feel free. Chemtrails are an important issue for us all. we could all be affected by this deliberate poisoning of our skies.

You could compose your own. Or mail me for the pre-made copy at:
david.sherlock63@ntlworld.com

Dave.

Update: I will be going to see Michael Fallon MP 12th May. If you have any question or further info you would like to provide to show him. I will print it and take it with me.

Last edited by David WJ Sherlock on Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 8 of 26

Jump to: