FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gotcha!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Gotcha! Reply with quote

Okay, the more mind controlled amongst us, the ones who still cannot get those 'hijacked/remote controlled millitary planes' out of their heads are just people who cannot think for themselves or too fearful to think for themselves, they go along with the majority, that's right, if you are still somebody who think planes hit the towers, yet realise that 9/11 was an inside job, then you are a fool who cannot think for yourelf. You are vulnerable to suggestion. Maybe you still parrot the same old script that says, "NPT is disinformation that only seeks to damage the movement". You would make a good hypnotist's assistant or of you smoke and would like to stop, please try hypnotherapy, it will work for you 100%.

Then there is the second group, the group who who come out with * like the following: "I am very open to NPT but I do not think it is good for the movement." or "I think we should remain quiet about our real views because this may make me look like I am a nutter and I dont want to be ostracised by my family, friends or the majority of the 9/11 Truth Movement". If you consider yourself to be part of this this group, then, in my opinion, you are the worst kind. You are a coward because you fear ridicule. You are allowing yourself to be controlled, even now, even though you are supposedly a 'freethinking truther', it is YOU who is doing the most damage to this movement by remaining silent. You are allowing yourself to be manipulated by the perpertrators because they KNEW that this psychological warfare would render you impotent. THEY GOTCHA!

You secretly know that no planes hit the buildings but are allowing yourself to be policed by a) the criminals and agents, and b) policed by the sheepdog members of 9/11 Truth who are as mind controlled and/or as cowardice as you.

Why else would you flippantly give your backing and support to shabby evidence that shows no plane hitting the north tower and different looking 'planes' 'that change colour and shape and become invisible en route to their destination?

Why? Because they GOTCHA!

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotcha!

Link

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The absurdity of your statements are made more laughable by the fact that this is the Nth time you've posted this video. Demonstrating your own willingness to use the power of repetition to get your otherwise empty message across.

I you had ever demonstrated any level of sobriety i'd assume you were working up to a self deprecating punch line, a lesson to us all about the dangerous mind altering power of repetition, and presumably, drum 'n base.

But you are not, are you? You genuinely feel some unexplainable compunction to post the same videos over and over again. Over and over again. Over and over again.

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
The absurdity of your statements are made more laughable by the fact that this is the Nth time you've posted this video. Demonstrating your own willingness to use the power of repetition to get your otherwise empty message across.

I you had ever demonstrated any level of sobriety i'd assume you were working up to a self deprecating punch line, a lesson to us all about the dangerous mind altering power of repetition, and presumably, drum 'n base.

But you are not, are you? You genuinely feel some unexplainable compunction to post the same videos over and over again. Over and over again. Over and over again.

Because I am trying to smash some sense into this movement and cast a spotlight on bogus 'truthseeker' trogs like you.

By the way what is 'drum and base' (?), 'round our way it is a chicken and pizza' fast food outlet.

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you admit you are using the very same mind control tactics the video intends to expose.

Here's another little pearl of wisdom for you: It doesn't matter who's side you are on, if you use evil methods, you produce evil results.

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
So you admit you are using the very same mind control tactics the video intends to expose.

Here's another little pearl of wisdom for you: It doesn't matter who's side you are on, if you use evil methods, you produce evil results.

Evil methods? Wtf??

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
Fallious wrote:

Evil methods? Wtf??

Try it this way: if you act just like your enemy, you become just like your enemy: and therefore just as contemptable, and just as nessacary to be opposed

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
Fallious wrote:

Evil methods? Wtf??

Try it this way: if you act just like your enemy, you become just like your enemy: and therefore just as contemptable, and just as nessacary to be opposed

Couldn't have said it better myself. Wink

david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm still wondering where the missing building is in the last portion of that one video
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david,
The shot is from a different angle so you can't see it.

That part of thought criminals (your?) video is the most abusrd of all-

It basically suggests that rather than the shot simply not taking in the building as it was from a different perspective - what REALLY happened is the "fakery-smiths" decided to build new york from the ground up with the ingenuinous computer graphics machines rather than just super impose a plane onto a real shot of New York.

Even for the NPT that is one ridiculous assertion AGAIN based on 0 evidence.

Peace and Truth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: