FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

great moment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: great moment Reply with quote

I just wanted to share a great moment I had the other day. I was out with the Family in Thetford forrest. We had taken the bikes and gone in our VW camper which has '911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB' stickers on the back and side windows in A4 laminated signs (from Andrew J ). We were sat about 30m from where it was parked and enjoying some lunch when I notice a guy staring at the van. It took me a moment to realise what he was doing but he must have been there staring for 2-3 mins. You could see his mind literally ticking over and being affected by what he was looking at - there is a photo of the Towers with squibs.

Now there is nother spectacular about this granted, but it shows you the power of these things.

My partner has asked me 'do we really have to have thoses signs on the bus?' and many of my work colleagues have commented but as I drive around, stuck in cues of traffic or parking up at Tesco's or taking the children swimming it noticable just how many people read the signs.

As the information gets more and more mainstream. The more signs people have seen the quicker they will take the message on board.

If you haven't got a sign on your car or a sticker or something you are wasting advertising space!

Go on..give your neighbours something to talk about Very Happy

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Lightie Wink

I have ordered a '9/11 Inside Job' T-shirt from Alex Jones and when it arrives, I will wear it everywhere... to pubs, gigs (all the music festivals in the summer Cool ) etc...

you are right... your duty is just to plant the seed... the people will do the rest!

Cheers for a nice Saturday night bit of possitivity and hope mate! Wink

Regards,

Brian.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: