FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

YOU ARE NOW BREATHING ETHYLENE DIBROMIDE, NANO-PARTICULATES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING ETHYLENE DIBROMIDE, NANO-PARTICULATES Reply with quote

YOU ARE NOW BREATHING ETHYLENE DIBROMIDE, NANO-PARTICULATES OF ALUMINUM AND BARIUM AND CATIONIC POLYMER FIBERS WITH UNIDENTIFIED BIOACTIVE MATERIAL:

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies?z=3&c=4&n=1&m=-1 &w=4&x=0&p=160
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that what its called?
People are so blind though they will deny the chemtrails are happening almost day in day out.
Stay strong, one day Babylon will fall.x

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob wrote:
Is that what its called?
People are so blind though they will deny the chemtrails are happening almost day in day out.
Stay strong, one day Babylon will fall.x

unless it is in eastenders or corry they dont bother, "FREE TRACEY BARLOW!" there is such injustice in this world Rolling Eyes

(anyone remember the deirdre campagin? its so sad that more people were bothered about that)
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realise that this is going off-topic but Marky 54 has raised an interesting point, albeit possibly by accident.

How is it that I have somehow learned the names of the Tellytubbies? I don't have a TeeVee™ and I have certainly never gone to a mate's house to watch it.

Likewise, how do I know about Tracey Barlow? When I go to visit my Mum she knows damned well that as soon as I hear the theme music to Coronation Street it is a cue for me to leave.

There is something worrying about this pervasive trash culture that we live in. God knows what it must be like to be omni-addicted. There is little wonder that people see the 'movie' instead of the real plot.
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
I realise that this is going off-topic but Marky 54 has raised an interesting point, albeit possibly by accident.

How is it that I have somehow learned the names of the Tellytubbies? I don't have a TeeVee™ and I have certainly never gone to a mate's house to watch it.

Likewise, how do I know about Tracey Barlow? When I go to visit my Mum she knows damned well that as soon as I hear the theme music to Coronation Street it is a cue for me to leave.

There is something worrying about this pervasive trash culture that we live in. God knows what it must be like to be omni-addicted. There is little wonder that people see the 'movie' instead of the real plot.

I know what you mean, FS. The cr4p that gets into our heads uninvited is incredible. And what's more you can't just delete it - it's there whether you like it or not.

I can still remember the lyrics to half the pop music I liked in the 80s and yet I struggle to remember what day it is or when my wedding anniversary is. LOL

I live in the sticks and rarely go to the shops. We don't have a TV and never listen to music radio, yet I often find that I am familiar with a pop tune when I hear it coming from a passing car or on teh rare occasion I do go to teh shops.

Our brains are full of uninvited cr4p that somebody else has put there!

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
Our brains are full of uninvited cr4p that somebody else has put there!

Put there by whom?

Our bodies are full of uninvited nonsense too. And it's getting harder to evade all the time.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/health/call-to-add-fluoride-to-bottle-water  /2007/02/27/1172338584167.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: