FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bomb in the basement of the WTC north tower
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Bomb in the basement of the WTC north tower Reply with quote

KP50 would like discussed what he describes as the basement bomb theory of Rodriguez and co - the many witnesses who describe the devastation in the basement at the time of the first strike. He would like to know just how the strike on the 105th floor could cause the amount of damage described by the witnesses and why this evidence never appeared in the Commission Report.
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did the building collapse from the top?

Why would such a powerful bomb not kill everyone in the basement?

Why couldn't jet fuel make it to the basement?

Why do you repeat tired old nonsense that conspiracy theorists tell you to think?

"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pepik,
Bush whacker is a skeptic, he is playing devils advocate.

Why did the building's detonation begin at the impact point? You may as well as ask "Why didn't they make it completly and utterly obvious to everyone that 9/11 was an inside job". It's just a silly question.

Why couldn't jet fuel make it to the basement? This suggests it remained in liquid form after the plane had just flown into the towers, avoiding the ignititon which all the jet fuel was saw suffered, poured all the near quarter mile down the tower and then exploded when it splashed onto the basement floor. Engage your mind please.

The jet fuel is used by official conspiracy theorists to solve far too many problems. The NIST report states clearly that it burned off within 15 minutes, mostly outside the buildings in the fire balls we all saw. Yet OCT will use it to try and explain the 1377degree temparatures six days after the collapse on the surface of ground zero (well jet fuel was burning under there all that time!) basement explosions (the jet fuel poured down the core!) other explosions (there was jet fuel everywhere, of course there would be loud bangs!) and of course the destruction of the towers themselves (jet fuel weakened the steel!). On close investigation NONE of these excuses fly, and there isn't enough jet fuel to account for them all either.

Why would such a powerful bomb not kill everyone in the basement level it occured on? The chances are it did kill most people, the two victims we know of Phillipe David was getting in a lift as it exploded, and still suffered a coma and severe burns, the other (a carpenter whoes name I can't remember) was in a lift going through the B sections and wasn't hit directly from it.

If you want detailed suggestions from an engineer of just how the explosions were used to bring the building down, I would recommend to you the June event of the London Public Meetings at the Indian YMCA. We will have a qualified experienced engineer explaining how this could have been acheived, and how impossible a gravitational collapse resembling what we saw on 9/11 is. I would recommend you come along, we will have the excellent Calam Douglas also giving one of his much enthused over presentations on the same bill.

Peace and Truth
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:

Why would such a powerful bomb not kill everyone in the basement?

Why couldn't jet fuel make it to the basement?

Why do you repeat tired old nonsense that conspiracy theorists tell you to think?

Sorry but why is it tired and why is it nonsense? I haven't read the definitive reason why it wasn't a bomb that was observed in the basement - plenty of good evidence that it was and a fanciful story about jet fuel to suggest it wasn't.
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bush whacker is a skeptic, he is playing devils advocate.
No kidding.
Quote:
Why did the building's detonation begin at the impact point? You may as well as ask "Why didn't they make it completly and utterly obvious to everyone that 9/11 was an inside job". It's just a silly question.
Why didnt' they put it in Central Park then? The building did not collapse from the basement up. So what was the point?
Quote:
Why couldn't jet fuel make it to the basement? This suggests it remained in liquid form after the plane had just flown into the towers, avoiding the ignititon which all the jet fuel was saw suffered, poured all the near quarter mile down the tower and then exploded when it splashed onto the basement floor. Engage your mind please.
This is what is so empowering about conspiracy theories. Science is so easy on the web, you just use hearsay and then call everyone else stupid.

Suffice to say there were numerous reports of fire in the elevator shafts, there were reports of fire in the lobby, there were burn victims in the lobby, it smelled like fuel in the lobby, and the janitor in the basement found someone who had been burned. All we have to prove fuel couldn't make it down there is your say so, which is worthless.

"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pepik,
In terms of why basement explosions would be neccesary, I would advise you come to our June public meeting, where engineer Gordon Ross will explain why this could have been. Without wanting to stray beyond my knowledge I was say what a physicist in our group who knows Mr Ross related to us in laymans terms- it has to do with severing the core columns from the bedrock - and leave Mr Ross, an expert, to explain the rest in June. Put your money where your mouth is and come along.

In terms of the central park comment.... Rolling Eyes

In terms of the vauge "this the wonderful thing about the internet blahblahblah" that didn't sound like a rebuttal to me- it sounded like a whinge.

Just explain to us how some of the jet fuel didn't ignite from the impact of the plane, and we'll take it from there.

There are actually no explicit statements of fire in the elevator shafts which cannot be far better explained by a bomb in the basement than a plane a fifth of a mile up. Whats more- numerous WTC employees heard and felt it, and two were seriously injured by it.

You have not only offered no mechanism for how some of the fireball reversed its state into liquid, travelled down the towers and then exploded again, let alone explained the numerous reports of basement explosions.

Peace and Truth
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Without wanting to stray beyond my knowledge
Why not? You are happy to speculate about the combustion of aviation fuel in an enclosed space, why not tell us about structural engineering?
Quote:
has to do with severing the core columns from the bedrock
Sounds pretty lame to me. The building collapsed from the top. How would severing the core columns at the base help with a collapse from the top, or any other aspect of the collapse? I could see how that would help a building fall over, but if it collapses mostly straight down, I don't see the logic. Additionally, the core was the last part left standing. Isn't this also inconsistent with starting the demolition with the core? And finally, if the explosives were so powerful that they could sever the core columns of one of the largest buildings in the world, something the 1993 bombing failed to do, why did anyone in the basement or the lobby survive? Wouldn't a few more people have noticed such a massive explosion? And wouldn't they have noticed it in the basements of both towers? Anyway, I'm sure you're going to ask these and many more questions.
Quote:
In terms of the vauge "this the wonderful thing about the internet blahblahblah" that didn't sound like a rebuttal to me- it sounded like a whinge.
It is very difficult to rebut hearsay.
Quote:
Just explain to us how some of the jet fuel didn't ignite from the impact of the plane, and we'll take it from there.
I never said it didn't ignite. It may very well already have been burning. Perhaps you could explain how the fireball exited the other side of the building if jet fuel instantly combusts.
Quote:
There are actually no explicit statements of fire in the elevator shafts which cannot be far better explained by a bomb in the basement than a plane a fifth of a mile up.
Whether they can be "better explained" by a bomb is pure opinion, i cannot find the words to express how little I care about your hearsay claims. There were reports of fire on the 40th and 8th floor, both below the impact point, and not "a fifth of a mile up".
Quote:
Whats more- numerous WTC employees heard and felt it, and two were seriously injured by it.
Yes, it. Burned by IT. But what was IT? That's the problem.
Quote:
You have not only offered no mechanism for how some of the fireball reversed its state into liquid, travelled down the towers and then exploded again, let alone explained the numerous reports of basement explosions.
I don't need to explain things I never claimed, e.g. reversing into liquid, re-exploding, etc.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did William Rodriguez only decide he had heard explosions years after the event, and not mention them when interviewed at the time? Does this not make him a rather unreliable witness?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
Why did William Rodriguez only decide he had heard explosions years after the event, and not mention them when interviewed at the time? Does this not make him a rather unreliable witness?

seeing as though reports get edited that are shown on t.v. of him saying it now, why could'nt that of been the case then?
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

seeing as though reports get edited that are shown on t.v. of him saying it now, why could'nt that of been the case then?

Here is the full transcript of what he said at the time, and here is what he said a year later when he joined in another interview with a handler of a bomb-sniffing dog. Incidentally, this shows that not all the bomb-sniffing dogs had been withdrawn, as we are sometimes told.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the second script is bo**ocks. LIM,BROWN and UNIDENTIFIED MALE, they mention mr rodriguez but theres nothing to say mr rodriguez was involved in that conversation.

in the first script he clearly mentions two rumbles.

both scripts say they have been rushed and may not be in there full context.

you may have reason to think what you think but at least show something solid if your trying to prove it.
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That's not what it says. Why do you have to constantly lie?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:
That's not what it says. Why do you have to constantly lie?

"this is a rush transcript and may not be in its final form"

so i should just assume it is in its final form?
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:

You can ask him, I believe he is a member of this forum ......
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
William Rodriguez as testified that when he has been interviewed by the Media. they have edited what he said on explosions. The BBC have been caught red handed by us on several occasion editing out damning facts
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

William Rodriguez has been consistant
he never ever denied he had heard explosions

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:

If the building collapsed from the top, what caused the ground to shake approximately 10 seconds before the collapse appeared to begin. (This ground shaking is reported by eye-witnesses as well as 2 fixed cameras). And given the core is totally enclosed by the tower, how can you tell that the collapse did not begin with the core being compromised.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: fireball and lower structure takeout Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:
Without wanting to stray beyond my knowledge
Why not? You are happy to speculate about the combustion of aviation fuel in an enclosed space, why not tell us about structural engineering?
Quote:
has to do with severing the core columns from the bedrock
Sounds pretty lame to me. The building collapsed from the top. How would severing the core columns at the base help with a collapse from the top, or any other aspect of the collapse? I could see how that would help a building fall over, but if it collapses mostly straight down, I don't see the logic. Additionally, the core was the last part left standing. Isn't this also inconsistent with starting the demolition with the core? And finally, if the explosives were so powerful that they could sever the core columns of one of the largest buildings in the world, something the 1993 bombing failed to do, why did anyone in the basement or the lobby survive? Wouldn't a few more people have noticed such a massive explosion? And wouldn't they have noticed it in the basements of both towers? Anyway, I'm sure you're going to ask these and many more questions.
Quote:
It is very difficult to rebut hearsay.
Quote:
I never said it didn't ignite. It may very well already have been burning. Perhaps you could explain how the fireball exited the other side of the building if jet fuel instantly combusts.
Quote:
There are actually no explicit statements of fire in the elevator shafts which cannot be far better explained by a bomb in the basement than a plane a fifth of a mile up.
Whether they can be "better explained" by a bomb is pure opinion, i cannot find the words to express how little I care about your hearsay claims. There were reports of fire on the 40th and 8th floor, both below the impact point, and not "a fifth of a mile up".
Quote:
Whats more- numerous WTC employees heard and felt it, and two were seriously injured by it.
Yes, it. Burned by IT. But what was IT? That's the problem.
Quote:
I don't need to explain things I never claimed, e.g. reversing into liquid, re-exploding, etc.

fireball extending through oppisite side of building: This is due to forward momentum inertia. If you are not strapped into your car when it hits a solid object. The sudden drop in speed will cause you to be thrown forward at the same speed. the percusive reaction of the air will blow out glass on the opposite side and the fuel being loose will have a forwrd trajectory. As for the basement colunms being taken out by explosive, this is common practice in demolition to ensure the build falls with the correct attitude. the reason why the 93 bomb did not have the same effect, is because the detinations would have to be in a certain sequence to have the desired effect for a controlled collapse. The bomb in 93 would not have been suitable for demo, because you would need to use well cordinated fitted shape charged, which are extreme high tempretures (theremate shaped charges, which are purpose for cutting through steel at high speed. Please accept my appolgy for any bad spelling. I type this at 7:15 and have been up all night working.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If the building collapsed from the top, what caused the ground to shake approximately 10 seconds before the collapse appeared to begin. (This ground shaking is reported by eye-witnesses as well as 2 fixed cameras)
What relevance does this have to whether a bomb went off in the basement simultaneous with the plane's impact?
Quote:
And given the core is totally enclosed by the tower, how can you tell that the collapse did not begin with the core being compromised.
Because the core was the last thing standing, as I already said.
Quote:
the percusive reaction of the air will blow out glass on the opposite side and the fuel being loose will have a forwrd trajectory.
Which only proves that fuel doesn't instantly combust - even burning fuel can still travel.
Quote:
As for the basement colunms being taken out by explosive, this is common practice in demolition to ensure the build falls with the correct attitude.
I highly doubt it, I think you are just making that up. There is no reason to sever the core columns at the base unless want the building to fall over sideways.
Quote:
you would need to use well cordinated fitted shape charged, which are extreme high tempretures (theremate shaped charges, which are purpose for cutting through steel at high speed.
Again, you are just making things up. Thermate is never used in demolitions. Thermate cuts at a low speed relative to explosives, which are instantaneous.
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:
If the building collapsed from the top, what caused the ground to shake approximately 10 seconds before the collapse appeared to begin. (This ground shaking is reported by eye-witnesses as well as 2 fixed cameras)
What relevance does this have to whether a bomb went off in the basement simultaneous with the plane's impact?

Because that was your first response, that it collapsed from the top as if this somehow rules out the possibility of a basement bomb. The relevance of the ground shaking is that there is no explanation for it in the impact/jet fuel fire/heavy top part crashing/collapsing from the top scenario.
pepik wrote:
Quote:
And given the core is totally enclosed by the tower, how can you tell that the collapse did not begin with the core being compromised.
Because the core was the last thing standing, as I already said

A part of the core was the last thing standing in one of the towers - as I have said before, the core is a massive inter-connected steel structure not a binary "it is there/it is not there" thing. To get rid of such a large and strong structure would require more than a single explosive device.
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is becoming increasingly incoherent. You explain a bomb in the basement by rumblings an hour later.
Quote:
A part of the core was the last thing standing in one of the towers - as I have said before, the core is a massive inter-connected steel structure not a binary "it is there/it is not there" thing. To get rid of such a large and strong structure would require more than a single explosive device.
No, this is irrelevant. Why start at the bottom if it is going to collapse from the top? Why blow the core first and then have the core the last thing standing? Why would you need to "sever the core columns at the base" at all to make a building collapse top down? If the building collapses top down it would make no difference whether the core columbs were still attached at the base.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it would be worth adding at this point that it's incorrect to consider 'the core' as a single entity, when we know it was composed of 47 massive columns spaced over a large area.

Perhaps severing some columns at the base as part of a sequence of destruction, rather than blowing out the entire structure at the base all at once, is more likely to be what Rodriguez witnessed.

Likewise, when claiming the core remained standing after the global collapse it is really more accurate to say that the columns forming the outer wall of the core appeared to be intact - though they certainly didn't exhibit much strength.

As with the main part of the building, the core appears to fall into a hole in the ground in terms of the speed it drops at, with no resistance from the apparently intact lower structure.

It's them or us.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
I thought it would be worth adding at this point that it's incorrect to consider 'the core' as a single entity, when we know it was composed of 47 massive columns spaced over a large area.

Perhaps severing some columns at the base as part of a sequence of destruction, rather than blowing out the entire structure at the base all at once, is more likely to be what Rodriguez witnessed.

Likewise, when claiming the core remained standing after the global collapse it is really more accurate to say that the columns forming the outer wall of the core appeared to be intact - though they certainly didn't exhibit much strength.

As with the main part of the building, the core appears to fall into a hole in the ground in terms of the speed it drops at, with no resistance from the apparently intact lower structure.

Why don't you go to the irish 9/11 truth site? Why do you come here??

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
chek wrote:

Why don't you go to the irish 9/11 truth site? Why do you come here??

Racist as well now, eh TC?
In the light of your already exhibited character traits, I'm not that surprised.

I visit many other 911 Truth sites, regardless of their nationality.

It's them or us.
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
This is becoming increasingly incoherent. You explain a bomb in the basement by rumblings an hour later.
Quote:
No, this is irrelevant. Why start at the bottom if it is going to collapse from the top? Why blow the core first and then have the core the last thing standing? Why would you need to "sever the core columns at the base" at all to make a building collapse top down? If the building collapses top down it would make no difference whether the core columbs were still attached at the base.

Why do you keep asking why? It is like discussing matters with a 3 year old.

I am not explaining the basement bomb by the ground shaking, merely repsonding to your original stream of "why" regarding the buidlings appearing to collapse from the top. As Chek has already explained, the core was a large structure which had to be compromised for the building to appear to fall from the top. The ground shaking is indicative of a massive blast which prefaced each floor being destroyed - how do you explain the ground shaking out of interest - in terms of evidence not in terms of "why".
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I asked is why you would sever something at the bottom if you wanted it to collapse from the top. It was a simple question for which I still have no answer.
Quote:
the core was a large structure which had to be compromised for the building to appear to fall from the top.
"Appeared" to fall from the top? Are you saying it actually fell upwards?

I don't think you would need to sever or weaken it in advance, or ever. I don't see why the core columns couldn't still be attached to the base after the entire building has collapsed into a pile of rubble. What difference would it make? For the collapse to happen as it appeared, regardless of cause, the core columns would have to break pretty much everywhere except at the base. Severing at the base would allow the building to tilt sideways, but wouldn't have anything to do with it collapsing from the top down. How many more ways can I explain it? I'm no structural engineer of course, by that's what makes sense to me.

EmptyBee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The core presumably had to fail in order for the building to come down, as much of the load bearing was doubtless done by the core. In the case of the North Tower there's pretty good evidence to suggest that it did fail due to the observable dip of the antenna on the top of the North Tower that goes before the rest of the structure.

The collapse appears to initiate at the structural damage to the exterior columns caused by the aircraft impacts.

The damage to the core seems to be substantiated in terms of computer models and hypothetical conjecture, as well of course, by the fact that the collapse occurred at all.

Initial reports about the failure of the Twin Towers essentially ignored the core (out of sight, out of mind) but the nature of its failure seems to me to be an important part of understanding why the buildings came down.

Now the NIST theory, to the best of my knowledge, states that the combination of the aircraft impacts and fire weakened the core on those floors, and the collapses we witnessed was then a consequence of the weight of the now unsupported floors above the aircraft impacts bearing down on the rest of the structure with catastrophic consequences.

I don't know if the NIST theory is probable or even possible, I know there's a number of people who have specific criticisms of their report, mostly related to how the fires could have reached sufficient temperature to significantly weaken the core.

Explosions and extensive damage in the basement (and those reported elsewhere, and even visible flashes way below the impact zone such as recorded here suggest to me the possibility of explosives of some kind, possibly used to destroy the integrity of the building (and especially the core) below the level of the impacts to ensure a complete catastrophic collapse occurred.

There are other eyewitnesses that report extensive damage in the basement of the North Tower, not just Rodriguez. Phillip Morelli, (interviewed here ) claims to have witnessed damage and injuries in the basement of the South Tower also, and claims people lost their lives in the basements. He also mentions the freight elevator as the origin of one blast (backed up by Marlene Cruz, see below). He does not mention a fireball however, only a blastwave of unknown origin.

Here is another interview with three workers who were hospitalised due to injuries sustained in the basement. Marlene Cruz (also interviewed here) claims to have been in the freight elevator which fell some distance before getting caught between two floors, and one of the other witnesses does claim to have witnessed a fireball. This suggests to me that fireballs coming down the elevator shaft(s) is a still a candidate for an explanation. The damage done to the basements and the lobby of the South Tower - which was filmed, seems to be so extensive that it's hard to conceive of how damage from hundreds of metres above could have travelled all the way to the lobby and basements. I'm no physics expert but it seems possible that the air blasted out by the explosion of fuel in the elevators could have caused much of the damage. Others dispute that a Fuel Air Explosion could have traveled such a distance and maintained its destructive energy from a thousand feet away, but then it still seems to me plausible given the power of explosives in confined spaces.

So I remain a skeptic on the basement explosions.

Here is a fairly extensive attempt to debunk the fireball explanation, it also includes some eyewitness evidence (such as the destroyed machine shop on the "C level" described by Mike Pecoraro).

This image of diagonally sliced box columns still suggests to me the possibility of explosives used to cut steel members at a low level. Hardly conclusive though. The intense heat that persisted at Ground Zero for weeks afterwards still hasn't been adequately explained either, AFAIK.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:

He never said he heard explosions until long after the event, vague accusations that the media may have edited his comments cut no ice, they reported other people who said they heard explosions, such as the firemen.

The attempts to explain the purpose of cutting core columns are entirely unconvincing, I am afraid. As chek rightly reminds us, there were 47 cross-braced columns, cutting some is not going to make the aerial antenna at the top of the tower supported by the hat truss drop down.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
stelios69 wrote:

He never said he heard explosions until long after the event, vague accusations that the media may have edited his comments cut no ice, they reported other people who said they heard explosions, such as the firemen.

The attempts to explain the purpose of cutting core columns are entirely unconvincing, I am afraid. As chek rightly reminds us, there were 47 cross-braced columns, cutting some is not going to make the aerial antenna at the top of the tower supported by the hat truss drop down.

bushwacker, the media have on numerous ocassions left out the parts where he mentions basement bombs in recent years, why do you think they would of left them in back when 9/11 had not long happened?

just because you have not heard him say it in the begining dosnt mean he didnt say it, he even said it to the keane commission and guess what? yes it was left out.

so please explain why the media would not of editied out his basement bomb before the first impact talk in the early stages when they have done it since and it was omitted from the commission report.

you really do think that if it aint on the news it carnt be true dont you?
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
stelios69 wrote:

bushwacker, the media have on numerous ocassions left out the parts where he mentions basement bombs in recent years, why do you think they would of left them in back when 9/11 had not long happened?

just because you have not heard him say it in the begining dosnt mean he didnt say it, he even said it to the keane commission and guess what? yes it was left out.

so please explain why the media would not of editied out his basement bomb before the first impact talk in the early stages when they have done it since and it was omitted from the commission report.

you really do think that if it aint on the news it carnt be true dont you?

marky, because the media could have left out something of what he said, does it follow that they did? Is there the slightest evidence that they did? Does he even say they did?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: