FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why doesn't the U.K. have a resistance radio station?:!:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris2010
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Why doesn't the U.K. have a resistance radio station?:!: Reply with quote

Over in the U.S. they seems to have a lot more freedom on the airwaves ,at least, than we do. They have Alex Jones, Resistance Radio (and many others) and what do we have in regards to a civil liberties and 9/11 truth/War on Terrorism truth radio station?

Is there some major reason for all the weak radio stations we have and not one, to my knowledge, that talks about the phoney 'War of Terror'?

Such a radio would be great as Alex Jones is having a big effect getting Charlie Sheen on there, which really rocked America about the issue.
He also has had Professor Steven Jones on to talk about the stupidity of the official explaination in the collapse of WTC.

Mohandas Gandhi
Mick Meaney
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you start one?
SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

free speech is illegal in uk

besides you have the bbc
they deluded us with rock and roll maybe -it was a moaist plot Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: We need to be Asymmetrical in the UK 9/11 Truth infowar. Reply with quote

I think the original question is a valid one.

The simple answer is 'why don't you start one' on the internet for example.

The more intelligent answer is simply this. What is the point? I'm sorry to be blunt and I am not being rude. So please hear me out. We need to be Asymmetrical in the infowar here in the UK and we need to use our abilities and capabilities in ways that will not overlap with what already exists in the 9/11 truth movement. Please let me explain, I think you will agree.

If you started a website or internet radio station who would listen? Firstly there already is an Alex Jones, Dylan Avery, James Fetzer, Kevin Barrett and Jack Blood in the US. We can call in to GCN and get on line and talk to our hearts content, those guys love it when we in the UK call in. There is now a second patriot network we can call into too, http://www.wtprn.com/ so resistance radio isn’t in shortage.

So who would listen to your UK internet resistance radio? ‘Fellow truthers’ I think, so you wouldn't be reaching anyone new. But we need to reach out to the masses. So how do we do that in the UK?

Well here are two suggestions:

1) In the UK we live in close proximity to our neighbours, 90% live in areas where within an hour we can walk to all the houses in our street, and neighbouring streets. In America you have to literally drive to get to the house down the street.

Let's use this this to our advantage, we are now being asymmetric in the infowar. Copy 50-100 TERRORSTORM, 50-100 LOOSE CHANGE, and print 50-100 pages of a4 on your printer of 9/11 7/7 info and websites. Just key points don't overwhelm people. The page SHOULD NOT BE FULL of text and controversial nonsense like no planes or space beams. Just the facts $2300000000000 missing from the pentagon, building 7, 200,000 tons of concrete in each tower being pulverized in 15 seconds, the pentagon crash site, etc. Websites should be neutral ones like www.st911.org www.pilotsfor911truth.org www.patriotsquestion911.com www.911truth.org www.nineeleven.co.uk www.julyseventh.co.uk etc.

Now you are thinking like an infowarrior.

Get up at 6am on a Sunday (nice and quiet, so you can be discreet), and post the DVDs and the A4 paper factsheet to 50-100 houses.

You are fighting an infowar and now you have reached more people in a morning than you would ever reach if we started an internet radio where only our own people would listen.

THIS WORKS, TRUST ME.

2) Get on message boards, hit them hard, get on Digg.com on the BBC message boards, all the news papers, comments sections etc. etc. Create standard template answers and messages in Word, with links etc. Again keep them short & sweet. Hit the message boards, every time you leave a comment keep a copy of it so you can use it again or part of it again. There are loads of issues on news discussion sites like Digg.com that we can turn to truth/resistance related issues. One of the things that annoys me is that 9/11 & 7/7 truth people will only comment on their related stories and forget everything else. We need to get the bigger NWO big picture and like attack dogs unleash our comments and Diggs on all the news not just stuff directly related to 9/11. For example like the global warming scam/carbon tax, genetic engineering, id cards, police state, press freedoms, government corruption, DNA databases, the oligarchy gone mad, the pending destruction of the internet. Get on line and start commenting, and blogging. At the end of the day 9/11 is the foundational event; it is the benchmark against which those evil b****** that rule us will use to push their wicked agenda.

These two simple things can be done by an INDIVIDUAL, and believe me you are making a difference, bigger than any UK internet truth radio station will do.
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have slots there in mailboxes?in usa its illegal to put anything in a mailbox -there it isnt?

alex jones was radio for years but i didnt hear him or this 911 stuff until summer of 2005 and no one talked about this stuff in this stupid town i live in a small town near seattle

i did read"none dare call it conspiracy "about 1982
Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: We need to be Asymmetrical in the UK 9/11 Truth infowar. Reply with quote

Sherlock Holmes wrote:
The more intelligent answer is simply this. What is the point?

Doesn't David Shayler have a show??

I'm sick of seeing/hearing people saying "why don't you do this and that" instead of "I'm doing this and that" or "I've done this and that".

I believe most people I've met in the campaign are working the most they can for this movement, but when it comes to internet forums, most people can't put their money where their mouth is.. everyone has great opinions, but when it comes to doing something, it's a different story.

Yawn.

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so you have no internet radio in uk?lack of real free speech?
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_radio#Pirate_radio_in_Europe
Lynne
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: We need to be Asymmetrical in the UK 9/11 Truth infowar. Reply with quote

Mick Meaney wrote:
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

I'm sick of seeing/hearing people saying "why don't you do this and that" instead of "I'm doing this and that" or "I've done this and that".

I believe most people I've met in the campaign are working the most they can for this movement, but when it comes to internet forums, most people can't put their money where their mouth is.. everyone has great opinions, but when it comes to doing something, it's a different story.

Yawn.

You know what i am getting so annoyed at people thinking they are some part of an elite because they deem what they do as being superior to others. Actions speak louder than words do they ? Well never also forget the saying that the pen is mightier than the sword and if it was not for people having platforms such as internet forums to spread information a lot of people would not be at the point they are in the gain in the war of knowledge , because that is our best weapen, the ability to identify patterns, to see what the world is for what it is, to identify the motivations that are against our interests and not for. If your wanting it to prop up your ego or fill a void ...on you go , but people should not be dissed because of the level of physical activism they do. Some people do have loved ones and family to consider. Not everyone needs to do this to feel they are making a difference.

You want to be enlightened...well mass produced documentaries, that everyone is trying to push out nowadays and will just result in over infilitration and the quest for fame and not the spread of information power will not do. You know what will work ...go read some decent books.

Last edited by Lynne on Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex Jones is really good for keeping the viewers informed of the latest 9/11 news about developments. I guess nobody will fully agree with any host and I do not buy everything Alex goes on about, but he provides a fantastic service (in my opinion).

Also I actually enjoy the show too! Wink
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: WOW don't give the government any ideas man!!!! Reply with quote

festival of snickers wrote:
you have slots there in mailboxes?in usa its illegal to put anything in a mailbox -there it isnt?

WOW don't give the government any ideas man!!!!

I get all sorts of junk mail posted through my door, usually double glazing companies (I have double glazing), and chinese, indian, kebab, pizza shop menus.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes on Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

id be paranoid to have a home with a mail slot in door

screw that- give me a real outside mailbox

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thats face it I've witnessed 20 years of people trying to get a Heavy Metal radio station on the general Airwaves. Its only as a result of the Internet Radio that enabled Planet Rock to succeed. I'd bet if the Truth be known our Freedom of Speech is so closely guarded we just believe otherwise because we're told everywhere else is worse (doublespeak?)!! Mad

Oh Doublespeak is the ability to speak and have a reverse meaning or resulting actions right? To add some weight to A Jones and others don't Satanists have a practice of reversing things?

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: WOW don't give the government any ideas man!!!! Reply with quote

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

WOW don't give the government any ideas man!!!!

I get all sorts of junk mail posted through my door, usually double glazing companies (I have double glazing), and chinese, indian, kebab, pizza shop menus.

At least the Menus are handy Wink

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: We need to be Asymmetrical in the UK 9/11 Truth infowar. Reply with quote

Mick Meaney wrote:
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Yawn.

You cover the overheads/expenses I'll be out everyday Razz

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

id be paranoid to have a home with a mail slot in door

screw that- give me a real outside mailbox

Guess you haven't seen the Butterfly Effect then Very Happy
Plot revolves around how a mailbox stunt goes wrong and how they put it right or something like that. Oh dear I better watch it again Rolling Eyes

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Well thats face it I've witnessed 20 years of people trying to get a Heavy Metal radio station on the general Airwaves. Its only as a result of the Internet Radio that enabled Planet Rock to succeed (plus the token corporate pap that they have to support). I'd bet if the Truth be known our Freedom of Speech is so closely guarded we just believe otherwise because we're told everywhere else is worse (doublespeak?)!! Mad

Oh Doublespeak is the ability to speak and have a reverse meaning or resulting actions right? To add some weight to A Jones and others don't Satanists have a practice of reversing things?

Just to back me up I had a rummage through my old LP collection and found just a couple of spot on examples of why Big Business and Leaders don't what young kids screaming about the truth on national media:-

From 1988 on Holy Terrors 'Mind Wars' we have this gem
Judas Reward

[Deen, Alvord]

Sun's ultraviolet beacon
Leaves of chlorophyll so green
Stone stands its silent vigil
Seas of knowledge lay in waste

Nirvana landscapes seethe with anger
Sadistic poison fills the soil

The evil chariot, the swinging mace of hatred
Pounds the Earth to crush the weak of heart
The choking wind gags on the noxious gasses
A bad seed sprouts in the hallowed ground

The conscious youth the minority of their generation
Reject the code of conduct of their peer betrayers

A Judas reward to collect and to horde
Scum lizards of fashion pray to their gold lord
Their prejudice eyes see society's lies
To bear witness and to laugh about life aftermath
Tribe of the street the clan smells the deceit
Corporate serpents live off the dead meat
The carcass of death now is all that is left
Into the ground goes another soul bound
To another financial plan

Global oasis lies in waiting
Sanskrit scriptures hint of fate
Secrets hidden from the masses
Answers to a future plan

The conscious youth the minority of their generation
Reject the code of conduct of their peer betrayers
http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/holyterror/mindwars.html

and from Watch Towers 'Control And Resistance' of 1989 we have:-
6. Hidden Instincts

Maintaining a safe social order
Is one of our system's greatest chores
We're afraid to walk the streets alone at night
Our society sleeps behind locked doors
Lurking beneath the shadow's surface
Hiding under exterior silence
There exists in every individual
The potential for criminal violence
Crime after crime - conditioned criminality
Timed after time - randomized brutality
Reminds us we must live in fear

As we are held prisoner by the fear of assault

Our freedoms are compromised
As we are held prisoner by the fear of attack
Our freedoms are victimized
A psychopathic killer
A common teenage vandal
Both victims of instincts
They cannot handle

A fearful population rests
On the brink of insanity
An unfortunate aspect of human nature
Crime will exist as long as humanity

Some find they must resort
To predatory ways to survive
Some find they must kill
In order to stay alive
http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/watchtower/controlandresistance.html

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi DD, I was chatting to guy obviously into heavy metal Twisted Evil the other week,who said Truth is all over the covers, notes as well as the lyrics!

I was pleasantly surprised Smile
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically Truth is all over what is not played on Radio like Underground Hip Hop, Metal, Folk you name it, its just like what George Orwell wrote about lame tunes for the Prols Sad

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Basically Truth is all over what is not played on Radio like Underground Hip Hop, Metal, Folk you name it, its just like what George Orwell wrote about lame tunes for the Prols Sad

The good news is they are now losing the fight as well known artists are waking up, and the public at large are enjoying the stuff of truth Wink

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: resistance radio Reply with quote

we do have a go - at a sort of resistance version of the BBC

www.dialectradio.co.uk
www.radiodialect.net

feedback welcome

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: We need to be Asymmetrical in the UK 9/11 Truth infowar. Reply with quote

Lynne wrote:
You know what i am getting so annoyed at people thinking they are some part of an elite because they deem what they do as being superior to others. Actions speak louder than words do they ? Well never also forget the saying that the pen is mightier than the sword and if it was not for people having platforms such as internet forums to spread information a lot of people would not be at the point they are in the gain in the war of knowledge , because that is our best weapen, the ability to identify patterns, to see what the world is for what it is, to identify the motivations that are against our interests and not for. If your wanting it to prop up your ego or fill a void ...on you go , but people should not be dissed because of the level of physical activism they do. Some people do have loved ones and family to consider. Not everyone needs to do this to feel they are making a difference.

Hi Lynne

I do understand that people's circumstances dictate, to a certain extent, what action they can take in spreading the word. The internet is a powerful tool, but can be a limited hangout. Mick was only suggesting a range of activities, as he undertakes himself. But he wasn't attacking those who focus on the internet - after all, he runs one of the best alternative news websites out there: www.rinf.com

For those who are circumscribed by external factors, one way of promoting the truth would be a little financial support for the campaign. Even a couple of quid a month, from all our suporters, would enable the campaign to organise bigger and better events, and fund media and political initiatives.

Anyone willing to do this? PM me if you can help!!

Regards

Annie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: