FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 truthers should distance themselves from David Icke
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris2010
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: 9/11 truthers should distance themselves from David Icke Reply with quote

I saw the Wogan interview on Google video. David Ickes stupid reptile theories are a joke. He thinks reptiles are running the planet. At the end of the video they had links to 9/11 uk truth sites. People like him are a gift to PNAC as it serves to make 9/11 truthers as crazy when we have hundreds of Victims, Survivors, Engineers, Physicists, Celebrities of sound mind (like Charlie Sheen, Woody Harrelson) and military/government people.
Mohandas Gandhi
xxThe_Dice_manxx
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings

Agree'd.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Icke appears to be a nutter and probably is.
But regarding 911 he was the first person to alert the public that everything was a lie.
Better to attack people like BBC news readers than Icke.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

At the heart of Icke's theories is the view that the world is ruled by a secret group called the "Global Elite" or "Illuminati," which he has linked to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, an anti-Semitic hoax.[3][4] In 1999, he published The Biggest Secret, in which he wrote that the Illuminati are a race of reptilian humanoids known as the Babylonian Brotherhood, and that many prominent figures are reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie. [3][5]

According to Political Research Associates, Icke's ideas are popular in Canada, where the New Age aspect of his philosophy overshadows his more con

really? or wikipedia lies?

i dont like the green party
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.myspace.com/davidicke
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

festival of snickers wrote:
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, an anti-Semitic hoax
i dont like the green party

Look up the protocols yourself
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

I realise the document is disturbing for Jewish people as much as anyone else but one has to remember
Muslims by the ayotollahs, Cathlics by the jesuits and christian fundamentalists like the kind found in the USA. Every religion gets highjacked. The jewish religion has been highjacked by the zionists.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the protocols is a bunch of trash

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

please explain to me how a document written over a hundred years ago and published widely. In fact very widely. Can be a fake?

Especially when everything it predicts or demands has actually come true?

The only thing you can say is that whever wrote it was either a clairvoyant or alot of people have folowed his teachings to the Letter.

Bruv, what you should do is distance yourself from them. Choose humanity.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i listen to alex jones -hes not like this silly stupid david icke but jones acts like just not have rich bankers or rothschilds running stuff and were ok

what prove does he have rothschilds are in on evil? i dont see it

if 911 was deliberate i dont know -maybe

sometimes i think the common people are scum too because they beliive lies and take orders in war and dont think for themselves-theyre like damn puppets

jones will act like usa was so great in the revolution but never mention the atrocites they did to indians-im probaly desended from tories and whigs in usa war of 1812 anyway

robert e lees father was on side of british in 1812~!!

maybe jones is ok i dont know but he seems like he nuts how he goes on and on about stuff and jack blood snickers all through the show he makes me sickkkkkkkkk!!!

dave von kliest is at least enterining usully

all this 911 stuff is a waste of time because noone can prove it and they dont care

maybe they do i dont know

they always elect a moron as president in usa and congress too

its all sick- whats the use?!!
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe ill vote for ron paul

maybe theyll elect a president who will get to the bottom of it all

i dont think bush cares about us -he a billionaire frat boy

barack obama sucks and is a phoeny
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:

please explain to me how a document written over a hundred years ago and published widely. In fact very widely. Can be a fake?

Especially when everything it predicts or demands has actually come true?

The only thing you can say is that whever wrote it was either a clairvoyant or alot of people have folowed his teachings to the Letter.

Bruv, what you should do is distance yourself from them. Choose humanity.

it was probably written by the vatican-they hated the jews i think at one time -maybe still

im christian -not jewish

anti semites are creeps
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion#South _Africa

even south africa knew it was trash
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alex jones always says the british came to get the guns from the whigs in usa

that was the thing that set off american revolution i think

and he doesnt think the whigs wouldnt take away guns from the loyalists?

he goes on and on about nonesense
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are a number of different issues.
Alex Jones is an american patriot. That is why he dislikes the british.
But he correctly identifies that a small gang of people many of them hidden control america, britain, south africa, austrailia, brazil, argentina and europe.
Much of history they have told us is a lie.
911 does matter because that is their new pearl harbour

1930s there was virtually no cancer, no heart disease and none of these millions of other illnesses. Now vaccines and 33% of people will have cancer during their lives.

Everything that is happening started with the protocols in the 1900s
even if they are fake alot of powerful people since seem to have folllowed them to the letter

Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
David Icke appears to be a nutter and probably is.
But regarding 911 he was the first person to alert the public that everything was a lie.

Sorry...

But...

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=1277#5479
April 2006 I wrote:
I remember hearing Alex Jones expose a forthcoming 'terrorist attack' on his radio show in July 2001, a good two months beforehand. I ordered his video, '911: The Road To Tyranny' in December 2001 (it didn't arrive until March 2002, such was the demand!). His book, '911: Descent into Tyranny', a virtual transcript of the video, was published shortly afterwards. Thierry Meyssan's book, '9/11: The Big Lie' was first published as, 'La Terrible Impostura' in May 2002. David's book was not published until October 2002 by which time Thierry Meyssan was publishing his second book, 'Pentagate'.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i tried looking at flamesong.com but it seems to be down
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I won't go into the various reasons but it has been down for more than a year. I'm thinking about relaunching it but when I see the abundance of 'alternative history' sites around and reflect on how much time and work I put into it, I wonder if it is worth the effort.

Did you try to follow a link?
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Icke does his thing and we in the 911 truth movement do ours. We have an activist in the 911 movement who is a friend of David's and who keeps us in touch - though not too closely for comfort.

I understand that David, after his experiences in the Green Party when he came out publicly with some of his strange theories, realizes that the 911 movement is a "broad church" containing many people who think he's nuts and that his close association with us would be used to discredit the movement. Nevertheless, he supports and welcomes what we are doing and takes a generous attitude towards us at his events. At his Brixton Academy event last year he gave us a free stall at which we distributed more 911 material and gathered more in donations than we have at any other event.

We have to remember that we are a "broad church" and that many of our supporters find some of the things David says to be offensive. For example: he maintains that all religions are fake mind-control mechanisms based on lies perpetrated by the powers that be in order to control the people. He goes on to say that Jesus of Nazareth never existed but was invented for the purposes of mind control. He bases that on the (in my view fallacious) argument that because there is no hard evidence that Jesus did exist, he therefore didn't. As you might imagine that view does not go down well with our Christian and Muslim supporters. Nor do his views on the Protocols of the Elders of Zion go down well with our Jewish supporters. Take a look at Tony Gosling's views on the historical evidence for the existence of Jesus here: http://www.bilderberg.org/trib.htm#historical

At the opposite pole from David Icke, among those who support our views on 911 stands Michael Meacher MP, who takes a very cautious LIHOP view, despite having written the foreword to the UK edition of David Ray Griffin's New Pearl Harbor. Michael deliberately keeps his own safe distance from us, presumably not wishing to be branded a nutcase, particularly at a time when he is likely to stand for the leadership of the Labour Party.

Ian Henshall, co-author of 911 Revealed: the unanswered questions also takes the view that Al Qaeda cells do exist and that one may have been involved, with complicity from within the US government, in the attacks of 911. Equally, there are others who argue that to imply any Muslim involvement in 911 is to commit blood libel against the Muslim community.

Another British writer, Nafeez Mossadeq Ahmed, author of:

The War on Truth: Disinformation and the Anatomy of Terrorism;

Behind the War on Terror: Western Secret Strategy and the Struggle for Iraq;

The War on Freedom: How and Why America Was Attacked September 11, 2001;

The London Bombings: An Independent Inquiry;

Suppressing Dissent;

Routing Out the Opposition (Human Rights in Turkey S.)

makes a thorough investigation of the links between Western intelligence agencies and Muslim groups considered to be part of Al Qaeda. He does not examine the physical evidence surrounding the attacks of 911 and subsequent building collapses. He too likes to keep a certain distance between himself as an independent academic researcher and the 911 Truth Movement.

But it should be remembered that the movement in the UK has no formal membership as such. People either support its ideas, that there are many disturbing facts about 911 suggesting US government involvement and that a thorough investigation is needed, (in which case they are in some sense supporters of the movement) or they don't.

The above outlines the the breadth of views within the movement. It stands to reason that if we want the movement to be most effective, we need to maximise the number of people who support it. That means that we must all be prepared to tolerate people whose views are widely different from our own. It is unhelpful to call each other nutters or to keep insisting that all others in the movement adopt our particular points of view. Each point of view (MIHOP, LIHOP, esoteric, pragmatic, secular, NPT, atheistic, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, New Age etc) has its own potential for growth among the wider public. We should be preoccupied with furthering that aim, rather than arguing with each other about whose viewpoint is legitimate. That is an argument no one will ever win.

Noel
jcr911truth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: 9/11 truthers should distance themselves from David Icke Reply with quote

I disagree with the idea that 911 truth must disassociate itself with David Icke. David Icke is not 911 truth. David Icke is a man with lots of theories, many of which have been shown to hit the nail on the head, and others which some of us may not agree with. If 911 truth is about TRUTH, then let's go about our business in an honest way! Manipulating the truth movement to include only people that agree 100% with our views even outside the 911 discussion is plain and simply WRONG, unless we wish to become like the people we are trying to oust from government. It's Icke's views on 911 that matter, not his views on the illuminati and reptillians. Or maybe we should start inserting microchips into 911 truthers to be sure they fit all the necessary requirements?
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://books.guardian.co.uk/extracts/story/0,6761,457988,00.html

i read some of this -its long and 2 or more pages

it shows icke is a mad man - or seeking money
i have no time for people like that
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://books.guardian.co.uk/extracts/story/0,6761,457988,00.html

i read some of this -its long and 2 or more pages

it shows icke is a mad man - or seeking money
i have no time for people like that

So you think by linking to a creepy article by Jon Ronson whose board shares a JREF moderator and is administrated by a member of 'Team Satan' (the bogus crop circle makers) proves it, do you?

Answer me this FOS, why don't you join an american forum?

Also, is Seattle heavily fluoridated?

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes seattle is flouridated and i left there and live in a samll town near there

seattle is an overrated yuppie idiot town -avoid it all all costs i d say -its ok at times
Chris2010
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: My relative in America lost her 1st cousin on 9/11... Reply with quote

My relative in America lost her 1st cousin on 9/11. I met her, before 9/11/01, in New York when I was working over there and she has been here to visit my immediate family and I many times.
She thinks the US government is at least complicit in the attacks on the World Trade Center as her cousins widow was made to sign a 'gag order' before she could receive any compensation. She is coming to the U.K. in May and I will talk to her then.

My point is that if we hang around with David Icke it makes the 9/11, movement look stupid. We might be a broad church and freedom surely is what 9/11 truthers are fighting for. That said we have to be aware that the public is widely ignorant of the stupidity of the official 9/11 story. They have been and are being bombarded by the Blair Broadcasting Corporation and Murdoch 'pro Bush' propaganda.

We must be mindful of this fact. People who believe in crazy theories about Lizards running the world are great propaganda for Bush and Blair to discredit 9/11 truthers.

We who are responsible and sane should for the sake of credibility; state we do not support David Icke's stupid theories on reptiles. He can say what he wants but I'll damned if I want to be associated with REPTILE OR NO PLANE HITTING THE TWIN TOWERS STUPIDITY ( too many eye witnesses on the ground saw planes hit the twin towers), I don't know what hit the Pentagon though as there is no evidence to show what hit the Pentagon and the final turn the aircraft took has been slated by Pilots for 9/11 truth some of which tried the manoeuvre in a simulator and could not turn the aircraft 270 degrees, at such a low altitude and high speed, towards the Pentagon until after dozens of attempts; even though they were very experienced Pilots.

For the sake of my Irish/American relatives who lost a loved one that day and all the other people who lost their lives on 9/11 and 7/7 I urge responsible 9/11 and 7/7 truth awareness; not loony half-baked theories that are worse than the official 9/11 story.

Mohandas Gandhi
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Ronson

now i think i remember him on npr here yes he said something i hated but cant remember

he may be a moron
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: My relative in America lost her 1st cousin on 9/11... Reply with quote

Chris2010 wrote:
My relative in America lost her 1st cousin on 9/11. I met her, before 9/11/01, in New York when I was working over there and she has been here to visit my immediate family and I many times.
She thinks the US government is at least complicit in the attacks on the World Trade Center as her cousins widow was made to sign a 'gag order' before she could receive any compensation. She is coming to the U.K. in May and I will talk to her then.

My point is that if we hang around with David Icke it makes the 9/11, movement look stupid. We might be a broad church and freedom surely is what 9/11 truthers are fighting for. That said we have to be aware that the public is widely ignorant of the stupidity of the official 9/11 story. They have been and are being bombarded by the Blair Broadcasting Corporation and Murdoch 'pro Bush' propaganda.

We must be mindful of this fact. People who believe in crazy theories about Lizards running the world are great propaganda for Bush and Blair to discredit 9/11 truthers.

We who are responsible and sane should for the sake of credibility; state we do not support David Icke's stupid theories on reptiles. He can say what he wants but I'll damned if I want to be associated with REPTILE OR NO PLANE HITTING THE TWIN TOWERS STUPIDITY ( too many eye witnesses on the ground saw planes hit the twin towers), I don't know what hit the Pentagon though as there is no evidence to show what hit the Pentagon and the final turn the aircraft took has been slated by Pilots for 9/11 truth some of which tried the manoeuvre in a simulator and could not turn the aircraft 270 degrees, at such a low altitude and high speed, towards the Pentagon until after dozens of attempts; even though they were very experienced Pilots.

For the sake of my Irish/American relatives who lost a loved one that day and all the other people who lost their lives on 9/11 and 7/7 I urge responsible 9/11 and 7/7 truth awareness; not loony half-baked theories that are worse than the official 9/11 story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_order

a gag order -thats unreal

im sorry you lost your relative
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: My relative in America lost her 1st cousin on 9/11... Reply with quote

Chris2010 wrote:

Nobody is 'hanging around' with David Icke, so what is your point? David Icke was the first to write a book about 9/11, saying was an inside job. He even predicted such an orchestrated even back in 1998.

I suggest you watch this and stop discussing people whose views you are not honestly familliar with.
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=6860946590182985661&q=was+da vid+icke+right%3F

All you are doing is parrotting. Read a couple of his books especially 'Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center Disaster" and then come back and let me know what you think.

http://www.amazon.com/Alice-Wonderland-World-Center-Disaster/dp/095388 1024

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Icke's books are a damn good read, if we all stuck to reading the tabloids we would all be in the dark.

David Icke tells it like it is, THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE, the media and tabloids only keep you in a dumbed down state.

David Icke is brave man to say what he feels, he does not ask you to believe him, he is only passing on INFORMATION. Take it or leave it.

Information is never disenpowering IGNORING IT IS.
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: My relative in America lost her 1st cousin on 9/11... Reply with quote

Chris2010 wrote:

Hi Chris

I take it you have not looked at the link below where umpteen eye witnesses are exposed as fraudulent.

http://911logic.blogspot.com/2007/04/earth-is-not-flat.html

This link was kindly found by Madge.

By the way Madge, I love you, keep up the good work
Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think what you like about icke,but some of his predictions were spot, the coming biometric ID for one, followed by microchipping 'when' the cards are proven ineffectual.
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what nonsense

if hes working for the jerks who want a world govenment and chips so what if he knows and "predicts "it?

truth with 2%rat poison is still deadly

he discredits thinking people-id avoid him

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: