FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
simonralli
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

Last edited by simonralli on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Si
Joined in with some repeated burble. Good on ya
simonralli
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Thanks for your back up. But when you feel the anger in his post, and his comment about Buddhists, then you cant take it too seriously.

I feel I could have made a better point about the fact that Loose Change II has been successful in reaching the kids partly because of its use of a hip hop sountrack, and that kids are interested if you use music and present issues in the right way, but that kind of got lost.

Look forward to seeing you there. I have posted on Events, I think the film will be shown some time after 6. There will be an activists information point for you to use to hand out info.

Si
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Simon

Well done with getting this on the Guardian blog. Whatever the individual responses, it's flagged up the whole 911 question again. We just have to keep plugging away.

Annie

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Well done Simon!!! Reply with quote

Hi Simon

Just read these postings, and as I just said in my private email to you - I intend to be there and sorry I have not given you more help with this venture......

From the responses I have just read to your "Guardian" thingy (not read them all - I want my dinner!) they seem to be far more balanced on the positive then on the negative. Re: these people who get angry and swear a lot in response to postings like yours ....have you ever read a book by someone called Joe Fisher (sadly now dead) called "Hungry Ghosts" (ironic Buddist connection here!) and do you or anyone else here know what I mean by this? We must help them, although our "help" is certainly the last thing they are looking for right now!

Very well done, Simon! I hearby make you a "Freeman of The City of Leeds" and you are free to drive your sheep over Leeds Bridge should you have any, whenever you choose!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
wakeupbomb
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Simon Reply with quote

Just read the thread that you posted a link to. It is quite sad really that, as with many similar threads I've read, it descended into conflict and name calling. That was no fault of your own, and I still feel that if one person read something that they didn't know and decided to do some reasearch on that basis, that it was an effort worth making. Something I have noticed with the Internet - which I'm sure virtually every contributor here could hardly have failed to have noticed as well - is that people suddenly become very brave and 'assertive' when they're not talking to you face-to-face! For some reason the medium just seems to breed vicious ranting, the like of which no individual would ever dream of attemtping in everyday life. Always best to ignore it.

There are two things I always point out to people that make accusations of conspiracy-mongering and paranoia. Okay, you think I'm crazy, uninformed, simply don't know what I'm talking about? Is the former German Minister of Defence uninformed? What about the former editor of the Wall Street Journal and the man credited with the success of Reaganomics? Are you in a more credentialed and informed position than them?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2006/080206towerscollapse .htm
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2006/210406runattack.htm

Also, I've yet to come across anyone that can explain away Building 7, even amongst ultra hardcore skeptics, so that is ALWAYS worth mentioning.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: