FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NWO Brainwashing (This is excellent)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: NWO Brainwashing (This is excellent) Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPoSl2x4oKY&NR=1

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fascinating video TC. However, someone told me that you are the passenger in the jeep in the link below?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh2J2Dd2QR4
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the video it says in writing "the most basic form of mind contol is repition".

so if somebody repeats the same line over and over and over you start to believe it. intresting.

infact so intresting because it reminds me of every video you post on npt/tv fakery etc etc.

they all repeat the same words in loops through out the video to accompany the claim made in them.

like the "oh my goodness" video, infact almost all of them do the repeating thing even with the visuals.

ive also noticed most of them are made by CB Brookyln.

TC are you sure you have not been brainwashed with these videos?

or are you and others trying brainwashing technics to make others believe them?

thanks for exposing the videos and pointing out who has been trying to brainwash people on top of those in the linked video.
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Fascinating video TC. However, someone told me that you are the passenger in the jeep in the link below?

Very cheap hp jibe

EmptyBee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's lifted from Illuminati 2. I watched it a while ago. I kept watching because there's some interesting footage in there, so long as you take the commentary with a massive dose of salt. They keep on showing stills of a notorious Diana stalker called Klaus Wagner (the 'Elizardbeast' guy) who came out with the nuttiest numerology and biblical phophecy on usenet on alt.apocalypse - there's a bunch of his posts still visible from ten years ago if you search google groups for his name. His posts suggest to me a seriously delusional, possibly psychotic mind - although I suppose that just means he's tuned into a 'higher wavelength of reality' if you go with what David Icke says...

Cathy O'Brien - the blonde at the beginning, is an incredibly intriguing woman. Her case seems so incredible, and yet so many details match up with what John Decamp unearthed in The Franklin Coverup (see also "Conspiracy of Silence") that I'm inclined to take her seriously. She and Mark Phillips are either an extraordinarily gifted pair of charlatans or they're legit. What she and Paul Bonacci (who won $800,000 damages for abuse by Larry King) say about what went on behind the doors of the White House and at Bohemian Grove beggars belief, but I don't see any compelling reason to discredit them, or John Decamp - and the number of bodies that have piled up around the Franklin Scandal is extremely disturbing.

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
in the video it says in writing "the most basic form of mind contol is repition".

so if somebody repeats the same line over and over and over you start to believe it. intresting.

infact so intresting because it reminds me of every video you post on npt/tv fakery etc etc.

they all repeat the same words in loops through out the video to accompany the claim made in them.

like the "oh my goodness" video, infact almost all of them do the repeating thing even with the visuals.

or are you and others trying brainwashing technics to make others believe them
?

thanks for exposing the videos and pointing out who has been trying to brainwash people on top of those in the linked video.

A cool video with some interesting examples of apparent mind control in action (Clinton and that State Dept guy are soooo goooone! Perhaps they were just out of their gourds on something... Laughing LOL)

But Marky 54 also makes a very interesting point.

I too have been struck by the repetitious nature of the NPT/TV Fakery posts on here. The same small group of people (with occasional new additions with the same MO) making the same posts again and again and again, ad infinitum. Rolling Eyes

Why can they not stick all their NPT/TV Fakery posts on one thread in "911 Controversies"? Personally I would find it much easier to assess their arguments if all their "evidence", theories and explanations were posted in one place.

That way those of us who want to explore this possibility could do so easily, rather than have to trawl through dozens of posts featuring the same videos and claims.

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

But how is it brainwashing in reverse when the clips we link are illustrating how the enemy is brainwashing you?

You talk about the reporter who says, 'Oh my goodness, oh my goodness there is another one". The repetition illustrates what is saying.

How does repeating what the enemy is saying constitute 'brainwashing' on our part?

When a link to a video depicts a guy saying "I believe I saw planes hit the towers. I believe I saw planes hit the towers. I believe I saw planes hit the towers", how does it reinforce the fact that we are saying planes did not hit the towers? All that does is interpret and demonstrate the result of being shown the planes hitting the towers on tv over and over again. Maybe if I linked you to a video that constantly repeated the assertion that "Planes did not hit the towers. Planes did not hit the towers. Planes did not hit the towers", I would agree. Marky, I really do not understand the point you are making, please clarify.

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you going to keep repeating your claim to have left the forum so eventually we'll believe you have?

Rolling Eyes

Peace and Truth
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Are you going to keep repeating your claim to have left the forum so eventually we'll believe you have?

Rolling Eyes

Go and leave one of your parrot style script responses in my 'I Smell Bacon' (again) thread in the '911 controversies'. I fancy a laugh.

Also, it would be polite of you if you actually commented on the topic of this thread rather than spamming it. Thanks.

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

That's unfair. I don't go out with Bobby anymore, he should never have posted this on youtube. Crying or Very sad

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

But how is it brainwashing in reverse when the clips we link are illustrating how the enemy is brainwashing you?

You talk about the reporter who says, 'Oh my goodness, oh my goodness there is another one". The repetition illustrates what is saying.

How does repeating what the enemy is saying constitute 'brainwashing' on our part?

When a link to a video depicts a guy saying "I believe I saw planes hit the towers. I believe I saw planes hit the towers. I believe I saw planes hit the towers", how does it reinforce the fact that we are saying planes did not hit the towers? All that does is interpret and demonstrate the result of being shown the planes hitting the towers on tv over and over again. Maybe if I linked you to a video that constantly repeated the assertion that "Planes did not hit the towers. Planes did not hit the towers. Planes did not hit the towers", I would agree. Marky, I really do not understand the point you are making, please clarify.

the reason why your using the same tactics is because if anyone examines the videos you usually post like the "oh my goodness" video, they will find that the news reporter said it once along with a female reporter who said oh my god once and then it was reapeated throughout to make it seem they said it more times than they actually did. nothing else was reapeated and was all conversation saying differant things.

but it was evident from writing down all the words that repeating certain words throughout the video on purpose gave the impression they were reading from scripts but fooled everyone who believe it by useing the repetative mindcontrol tactic.

it delibratly trys to mislead people by using .............

brainwashing.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just to make myself clear im not saying that the otherside or whatever are not trying to brainwash us, i have no problems with the first link in your original post.

what im saying is what you are exposing as brainwashing is also used in some of the OTHER videos you link on tv fakery or NPT.

this concerns me and makes me think some kind of brainwashing is being used to make people believe NPT etc rather than letting people come to their own conclusion, somebody is playing mind games and it may not be you who makes the OTHER videos but you do push them alot.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just wanted to say also.

thanks for a civilisied response to my post TC, you come across much better when you respond in that way than you did before, things are frustrating at times but i get a better impression and am more inclined to listen when you respond this way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: