FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mon14May - LONDON - Nafeez Ahmed on false flag terror

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Mon14May - LONDON - Nafeez Ahmed on false flag terror Reply with quote

Nafeez Mosadeq Ahmed, noted academic and author of "The War On Truth" and "The London Bombings/An Independant Inquiry" will be talking about false flag terrorism and the back ground to the war on terror.

The event will start at 7pm at the Indian YMCA in Fitzroy Square, Central London.

Admission is FREE - spread the word and bring along as many friends, family members, acqaintences and MEDIA CONTACTS that you know. Invite your MPs, let your local papers know, put flyers up at work. Get anyone you know who would be receptive along. Draw the line at cats and dogs. Razz

Nearest Tube is Warren Street.

Map: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=fitzroy+square&sll=52.562995  ,0.774536&sspn=0.874885,3.24646&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=51.527516,-0.1 39475&spn=0.006995,0.025363&om=1&iwloc=addr

Peace and Truth
Jack
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...when is it? Very Happy EDIT: Duh, it's in the title, sorry!

Good to briefly meet you yesterday, I'm Jack.

Last edited by Jack on Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's on 14 May

this should be excellent - his presentation last summer on the relationship between intellegence services and terrorists was impressive

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone could answer these few questions for me i'll not waste my time asking Mr Ahmed in May Smile

1. What up with the 'Sections removed for legal reasons' in my copy of The London Bombings: An Independent Inquiry?

2. Why doesn't he mention Peter Power, Visor Consulting and the exercise/drill/wargame that matched the events of 7/7?

Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think hampton asked Nafeez about Peter Power last summer and he seemed undecided.

hampton or Mark Gobell might remember

HipHop:
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gareth wrote:
If anyone could answer these few questions for me i'll not waste my time asking Mr Ahmed in May Smile

1. What up with the 'Sections removed for legal reasons' in my copy of The London Bombings: An Independent Inquiry?

2. Why doesn't he mention Peter Power, Visor Consulting and the exercise/drill/wargame that matched the events of 7/7?

1. I am sure that the 'Sections removed for legal reasons' within Ahmed 's book relate to the connections between some of the July 7th 'accused' and those associated with/arrested under 'Operation Crevice'. Those connections include references to Mohammed Junaid Babar, described in Ahmed's book as the 'suspected recruiter for an extremist group in New York'. Babar met with Mohammed Siddique Khan, according to this BBC Press Office report.

The trial of the 7 accused associated with the 'Operation Crevice' arrests (REGINA v. OMAR KHYAM, ANTHONY GARCIA, NABEEL HUSSAIN, JAWAD AKBAR, WAHEED MAHMOOD, SHUJAH-UD-DIN MAHMOOD, & SALAHUDDIN AMIN) is due to conclude soon (the jury have been in deliberations for over 1 month). It will be interesting to note whether the redacted sections of Nafeez Mosadeq Ahmed's book - "The London Bombings/An Independent Inquiry", will be removed & whether a new uncensored version will be made available.

2. Good point.
londonsound
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:
this should be excellent - his presentation last summer on the relationship between intellegence services and terrorists was impressive

http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=20582

worth a listen

mykal
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Mykal, very good to listen to Nafeez talk again.

Fascinating.

He is a serious academic who produces scholarly if by some standards, measured, research.

I was quite taken aback by his stance at Kingston University and was then pleasantly surprised when I heard this slightly different presentation that same evening.

Speaking to Nafeez afterwards resolved my angst which upon reflection was entirely due to my expectations and born of insufficient consideration of his position in academia.

Listening again to his comments re: the 9/11 Truth Movement, especially the UK 9/11 arm reveals his perspective on our historical and current dysfunctional context.

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear Nafeez Ahmed is double booked and will not be able to make it for this evening.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:
I hear Nafeez Ahmed is double booked and will not be able to make it for this evening.

Really? That is very disappointing. Where did you get this information?
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:

If that's so, it's very bad news.

----------

For those unaware of Nafeez's work, his blog is well worth a read:

http://www.nafeez.blogspot.com/

HipHop:
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not as of yet seen a clear confirmation of this. Just an email round that I noticed with regards to something of this matter. Just thought I would ask to see if anyone else knew about it any better.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can confirm that Nafeez double booked and is speaking in Italy on 13th. He is being paid for his Italian talk so it is fair enough. He was due to speak for us on 16 April but then chnaged to 14 May but he thought it was 16 May, hence the confusion. He will rearrange this date at some point. Annie has stepped up to the plate and will be doing a talk. further details will be posted soon.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Nafeez doesn't have an opinion on Peter Power?

By the way what date is this talk 14th or 16th?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: