FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flight 93 premiere protests
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spectre
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't understand anybody wanting to call their kid Cinnamon (unless they were a Neil Young fan). Growing up with such an impediment is going to possibly have effects in later life ... Wink
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Where are you Newspeak? Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
Newspeak International wrote:
A major problem with persuading cinema goers is that they are only there for the film,for the spectacular.They don't want to hear anything that might spoil the occasion,especially from a bunch of tinfoilhat
conspiracy theory saddos.

Believe me I've tried.

Free dvd's on the other hand is another story:)

I can understand that reaction, Newspeak. Presumably you're in the States, as the movie hasn't yet been released in Europe.

Are your comments based on talking to people going to the movie, or did you hand them a well-prepared leaflet which they could take home and study at leisure?

Of course DVDs such as Loose Change 2 or Confronting the Evidence are a more powerful tool. Our experience in the UK is that most people are more inclined to view them if you ask them for a small donation.

Noel

Sorry to disappoint Noel but I am a uk citizen living in Essex. I do frequent many other forums and a few of those are news/dvd related.
So it's not the case that I've lobbied outside cinema's,just mentioned a couple of things on other forums.
As has always been the case as soon as one mentions any theory other than the official one re 911, you can guarantee a stern warning from the mods,and copious use of the phrase "Tin foil Hat",and words including
deluded, barking, Xfiles blah blardy blah Laughing

There are of course other posters on these sites with doubts of certain events of that day,but it's a slow process to tread carefully and still get a point out.

At least here I can actually see others posting and highlighting what I already know/suspect and worry about Confused

N
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a leaflet I cobbled together

4 pages - Double-sided A4/A5 - comments please.

If people want the word document let me know.

flight93.pdf
 Description:
Flight93 Info Leaflet

Download
 Filename:  flight93.pdf
 Filesize:  211.73 KB
 Downloaded:  140 Time(s)

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!

Last edited by Andrew Johnson on Thu May 11, 2006 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have printed the envelopes for all the Showcase + UCI CInemas and am doing disks. Anyone fancy doing Warner VIllages or equivalent?

Garrett Cooke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew,

I like the leaflet. We have discussed before that it is a difficult task to provide a succint leaflet covering all aspects of the story of Flight 93. I appeciate that what is included is the most well documented alternative scenario. However (please correct me if I am wrong) the 'Flight 93 never crashed nor was it shot down but landed safely in Cleveland and the passengers were 'dissappeared' ' theory is still plausible and explains why (if it is true) the plane that was Flight 93 is still in service today (or at least was until well after 9/11). With that in mind my only (very minor) quibble in your leaflet is on the first page, you state ''The accounts of many eyewitnesses and the shape of the impact crater confirm that Flight 93 plunged into the ground from a nearly vertical trajectory'. Firstly this seems to be a dischord with the 'no wings, no engines, no wheels, no fuselage' and secondly implies a definite identification of whatever it was that plunged to the ground as Flight 93. I don't think it is the case that such a definite identification can be made. Is it not all suposition based on the theory that it was Flight 93 that crashed so it must have been Flight 93. i.e. a circular argument?

Anyway the leaflet certainly gives the well needed alternate view to Cinema goers and plenty of links for further information. I would be happy to distribute it. If you still need help with producing letters to other cinema chains the I can help with producing and sending those out. I should be able to produce disks too but I couldn't produce a professional looking lable.

Let me know what would be most helpful.

Garrett
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have updated the leaflet to mention the 2 flights and evidence for Flt 93 not being de-registered:

Here is a link to a 3MB file (approx 10 minutes download on dial-up).

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/Flight93.zip

This contains:

MS-Word document with the 4 page leaflet
MS-Word Document with All 42 addresses of Showcase and UCI/Odeon Cinemas (am going to mail them DVD + leaflet + letter)
PDF of Leaflet formatted for double-sided single sheet A4 printing (fold once).

Comments/feedback or own versions of leaflet welcomed.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*** I HAVE Updated the files above to include Garretts comments***

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This letter is going out today or tomorrow to all 42 (combined) Showcase and UCI cinema managers, along with leaflet + DVD.
================

e-mail: ad.johnson@ntlworld.com

12/05/2006
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing with regard to the upcoming film United 93, which details the supposed events, on September 11th 2001, concerning the plane which crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania.

I am writing as a member of 2 “loose associations” – the British 9/11 Truth Movement and an association of over 200 Scholars called Scholar’s for 9/11 Truth. This group includes Doctors, Students, Professors and other academics, as well as former Government Members and Ministers. (I myself work– part time - for the Open University and have a background in Software Engineering and Education).

I have included quite a lot of information, some or all of which I do hope you will find time to review.

As you will see from the information included, we reject the Official 9/11 Story (now called “The Official Conspiracy Theory” by some) as essentially false. Up until about 18 months ago, I, like most people, accepted the Official Story and interpretation of events we were shown. However, it now seems that the collection of evidence, including a Scientific Analysis of the collapse of World Trade Centre Buildings 1, 2 and 7 (yes – 3 towers were destroyed on September 11th) shows that Al Qaida, if they truly exist, could not have caused the damage that we saw to those buildings, and neither were the jet impacts alone responsible for the collapses of buildings (indeed, WTC 7 was not hit by a plane). It is also worth noting here that the media here have covered up or ridiculed Charlie Sheen’s recent public statements on the US Jimmy Kimmel Live Talk Show. Charlie Sheen (Being John Malkovich, Wall Street, Platoon) that he doubted that the Official Story, (especially of building 7) was true.

We are now using all our available resources to break the cover-up of this evidence and show that the media have been complicit in either not presenting the full facts of what happened on 9/11, or distorting those that they have reported. We therefore see the United 93 film, sadly, as a propaganda vehicle (and the timing of its release is quite close to the end of the Moussoaui trial in the USA and the release of official reports about the London 7/7 Bombings). The story of United 93 is based on the most flimsy evidence. This is my reason for writing to all Multiplex Cinema Managers in the UK, enclosing this material, so that a different perspective can be offered - from a credible source.

If you feel inclined to judge us or our position, please review the evidence supplied before doing so. If you would consider showing the Loose Change 2 at your Cinema, then you will be able to do so free of charge – it is a public domain film. We would very much encourage anyone to share this information with as many people as possible. In the face of ridicule and marginalization by the media, we see this as one of the few ways to get the information out to the general public. Due to events unfolding here and in the USA, we see that this needs to be done as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your time spent in reading this, and any time spent reviewing the information sent. I would be happy to receive feedback or supply any further information, as required.

Yours Sincerely,

Andrew Johnson
British 9/11 Truth Campaign (www.nineeleven.co.uk)
Scholars for 9/11 Truth (www.st911.org)
Re-Open 911 (www.reopen911.org)

Ben
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Flight 93 - Movie Reply with quote

I'm sure I'm not the first to see this film, but for those who haven't: it's nonsense. This is not the forum to discuss technical issues related to the art of cinema, but it is a fairly safe bet that Fellini, Scorcese and the bloke who did The Seventh Seal will not have been taking close notes on this one. Of course, the propaganda factor is ranked up to the max; but actually I think that could work in our favour. The official story doesn't stand up to any scrutiny, and this is the Kean Commission on celluloid. You just will not believe how easy it could be to hijack a 747. And at least half of the running time- which is padded out at just under ninety minutes- consists of conversations between the passengers and the ground on mobile phones without even a trace of interference.

And then there's Mark Bingham- the Colin Firth of Flight 93- who introduces himself to his mother using his full name. Oh, and the other man (they are all preternaturally serene in this movie, even under what you might be forgiven for thinking are stressful conditions) who decides to spend his last earthly moments dialling in a prayer to a complete stranger down below.

A contrived flashback shows the saracen infidel boning up on his flight skills- via a ring-bound paperback- with eye-popping intensity of purpose. This willl definitely clear up any residual doubt there may have been in the public mind as to Ziad's skills as a pilot. Strangest of all, however, is the absence of the plane amongst the small heap of scorched earth after the crash. This is even acknowledged in the screenplay, with no attempt made to resolve it.

For Ringnuts, as fans of the Lord of the Rings films have been termed, the last five minutes will be either beautifully evocative or slightly surreal. The musical soundtrack which accompanies the emotional climax, as family members on the ground hear the news, is very clearly based on Howard Shore's now famous Hobbit theme. You know, the one that sounds a bit like Enya meets The Dubliners. The similarity is so plain that I have to conclude it was done that way on purpose. There can be no doubt that the Rings trilogy- with its timely themes of mayhem and global war- came out at a fortunate time for the powers that be. Could the use of the theme in this context be a deliberate, and not so subtle attempt to yoke the sentiments those excellent films evoked to the Neo-Con cause?

All very odd...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: